Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Mariah's Jutsu!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Mariah's Jutsu!   24th August 2013, 7:59 pm

Name: Dance of the Willow: Mariah Style (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/Beast Tech/Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: (Requires Soul of the Beast) This technique uses Mariah's chakra to form a series of long, thin bones that slide out of several parts of her body. These are her palms, elbows, shoulders and knees and the bones can be made of a variety of different chakras. This gives her a great versatility but it takes a C-Rank of chakra to change the chakra type. Each chakra type has a different effect however.

Wind - These blades deal C-Rank damage upon strike and deal slicing wounds, causing cuts to appear on the opponent but the main thing that makes these blades dangerous is that they are completely invisible and cannot be seen by anything except dojutsu that can see chakra.

Lightning - These blades are visible, only barely in shape of crackling blue spines that deal C-Rank damage per strike but the ability of this element is that they cause the opponent struck to be stunned for one post, being unable to move for that post.

Life - This is much like the usual Dance of the Willow, creating bones synthesised by chakra to give it the true physical form. These deal physical and chakra damage together at C-Rank per strike but the specialty is that these can cut through C-Rank defenses.

Gravity - The spines created by this element are only slightly visible, appearing as nothing but a purple tinged heat haze lingering where the bones would normally be. These deal C-Rank damage per strike and if struck they cause the victim to be slowed by 1 rank for 3 posts.

Space - The 'bones' made by this chakra nature are a solid black in colour and thrum quietly with power. If struck, these spines cause a mini-implosion in the area struck, causing them to deal C-Rank damage but after 2 posts, the implosion goes off dealing another B-Rank of damage on top of that.

Name: Wind Release: Air Avenger
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid 0~15 Feet

Description: By creating a small orb of Wind Release chakra in her palm, Mariah sends out a ball of compressed air that can knock opponents back and deflect any weapon moving at C-Rank speeds or lower. This attack deals C-Rank damage to opponents as well, the cycling wind chakra causing slashes to open up on the victim's body.

Name: Lightning Release: Flicker Bolt
Range: Short-Mid 0~15 Feet

Description: This technique focuses the user's lightning chakra to their fingertip before they use their finger much like a gun, marking out the target before launching the bolt of lightning forwards towards the opponent. This moves at Crashing Ground speeds but only deals C-Rank damage to an opponent and is unable to pierce through defenses at all, sacrificing that for the speed of the technique.

Name: Bone Halberd: Mariah Style (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/Beast Tech/Ninjutsu
Range: Melee to 15 Feet

Description: (Requires Soul of the Beast) This technique works much like the Dakar Exclusive Bone Halberd technique by forcing Mariah's chakra to take a solid form that creates a large scythe-like weapon that does can have quite a few different effects depending on what element is used. It takes A-Rank chakra to swap elements and this technique naturally moves at Vacuum Release speeds due to it being a Ninjutsu over the physical type technique that Bone Halberd is as well as being able to stretch to 15 feet much like the normal tech. Over this, it can slice through B-Rank defenses naturally.

Wind - This technique makes the scythe completely out of cycling wind currents that are invisible to the eye and can only be sensed by chakra sensing dojutsu. This technique however only deals B-Rank damage, slashing as it opens wounds up in the foe. The upside to this element though is the fact that it moves at Blinding Light speeds rather than Vacuum Release.

Lightning - With Lightning Release, the scythe is entirely made up of flickering and crackling and is a light blue colour. This deals A-Rank damage per strike and moves at Vacuum Release but its specialty is the ability that whenever it strikes an opponent it stuns them for three posts where they cannot move.

Life - This creates bones made of actual bone, forcefully made through chakra that looks much like the true Bone Halberd except that it has a slightly purple tinge to it. This technique moves at A-Rank speeds, deals A-Rank damage and slices through A-Rank defenses as its special ability.

Gravity - This element causes the chakra scythe to take the form of a heat haze with a deep purple tinge to it, only somewhat visible but enough to notice. This technique moves at Vacuum Release speeds and deals A-Rank damage but after a strike the victim's speed drops by one rank after the first strike, 2 after the third and 3 after the seventh.

Space - As with the other Mariah Style techs, Space Release creates the scythe with a deep black colouration made of solidified chakra. This deals A-Rank damage, moves at A-Rank speeds but after a strike, it creates a delayed implosion after the strike. If on the body of the opponent, this will deal an extra S-Rank of damage and if on a limb, it will separate the limb from the enemy's body after the hit.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   25th August 2013, 1:51 pm

Approved

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   26th August 2013, 1:48 pm

Name: Gravity Release: Field Hold
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Passive
Range: Touch

Description: This technique generates a small seal on the palms of the user that when activated, causes a small portion of sealed gravity chakra to activate and generate a localised gravitic field around the user's hands. What this does is pretty much nothing unless it is activated while an object is within the grip of the gravitic field whereupon it will be picked up in the Field and thus allow the person with this seal to be able to hold objects using the field. This field is equivalent to D-Rank strength but anything more than that will shatter the field and cause the attack to go straight through it.

Name: Compression Shell (Signature)
Classification: Fighting Style
Class: Offensive/Passive
Range: Melee

Description: This fighting style is a rather odd one that Mariah created to counter her inability to use Taijutsu due to her Prime heritage. This technique involves focusing the chakra around her hands as she moves them, causing her intangible body to become made of focused and compressed chakra that can deal damage to the opponent through attacks to their innards through the chakra. The damage of each hit is equal to Mariah's Endurance tier as that focuses her chakra, giving her the ability to greater empower the attacks. Of course, the speed is equal to her speed tier but that does nothing to affect the damage.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Last edited by Blade on 26th August 2013, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   26th August 2013, 2:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   26th August 2013, 3:04 pm

Name: Prime Berserk Mode (Signature)
Classification: Kinjutsu/Soul Tech
Class: Supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: This is a tech that Mariah has learned from her Dakar heritage, due to the small amounts of excess chakra that she generates from said Heritage. Thus, using this tech she released that chakra but rather than it morphing her physically, it instead forms a form of chakra 'shell' around Mariah's body. This 'shell' looks more primal, giving Mariah small primal features like sharpened and elongated teeth, elongated and clawed fingers and sharpened and spiked hair all made out of the chakra 'shell'. Of course, this technique cannot increase Mariah's strength as she does not have that what it does instead is focus her chakra together, increasing her endurance by 2 Ranks while dropping her speed by 1 Rank, this can be maintained for 10 posts.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   26th August 2013, 3:33 pm

Approved, unless overruled by others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   28th August 2013, 12:13 pm

Name: Gravity Release: Material Change
Class: Character Development (Supplementary)

Description: This technique uses Mariah's gravity release to take very simple articles, such as clothing or paper and turn it intangible. She does this by breaking the molecular bonds through the use of her gravity release and replacing it with minutiae of Soul tech chakra, causing it to eventually become a chakra construct entirely and thus allow Mariah to wear it. This usually takes quite a lot out of Mariah and thus she can only make an outfit intangible about three times a day. (This does NOT allow her to make weapons intangible or anything with an ability. This is just to add dimension to Mariah and to allow her to wear her Headband)

Name: Controlled Tangibility
Class: Character Development (Supplementary)
Range: Self

Description: This technique acts much like her Field Hold by generating a 'shell' of gravity chakra around her that gives her the ability to become tangible for short amounts of time. This takes quite a bit out of her and thus she can maintain it for 20 minutes, once a day and thus it allows her to feel things that are tangible and touch others as well as be touched. Once finished, Mariah is usually drained for an hour to two hours. (This cannot be used to allow Mariah to learn physical techniques nor anything else. This is for character development only and nothing else.)

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   3rd October 2013, 5:04 pm

Name: Cripple Complete: Level 1 (Signature)
Classification: Fabrication
Range: Sight

Description: By focusing on the abilities of the Dakar fabrication and of one of her teacher's words about Cripple Stage, Mariah done a bit of research. By upgrading this and using more chakra in it, Mariah can cause the victim to lose control of their arms for a long while. Once activated like most Fabrication, Mariah causes the opponent to lose control of their arms for six posts (Total), preventing them from using them at all.

Name: Field Crush (Signature)
Range: Medium

Description: This technique was made to deal with those who focused upon speed over strength to shut them down in time for much larger or numerous techniques. With this, Mariah creates a large focused gravitic field on a single point before it spreads out and then starts to crush in, this field is about ten feet in radius from the point of spreading. On the first post it is activated the victim is frozen in place (The effect itself moves at Crashing Ground speeds and is invisible to the naked eye) no matter the speed they are moving at. Once done, the gravitic field expands and then starts to slowly crush in on the target. This requires B-Rank strength to move in and deals B-Rank damage per turn that the enemy is stuck in, if they die in the technique and their body falls limp, this jutsu will cause them to implode, leaving little to use. This requires a constant drain of B-Rank chakra per post to maintain or can be deactivated at will by crushing the field down, dealing B-Rank damage to the opponent. (As for the speed drop, B-Rank strength allows movement at any speed, C-Rank strength allows movement only if speed is Crashing Ground or above, D-Rank strenght allows movement only if Vacuum Release is possessed and S-Rank speed and above naturally can move anyway.)

Name: Compression Shell: Shadow Punch
Classification: Soul Tech/Taijutsu

Description: By focusing her chakra in two different points in her had, in front of her fist and behind her fist, using her Compression Shell style, Mariah lashes out with a punch against her target. Due to the separate focus this deals damage equal to one rank lower than her endurance tier but deals 2 counts of that damage and with the second hit knocks the opponent backwards a certain amount of feet depending on Mariah's endurance tier. (D = 5 feet, C = 10 feet, etc by counts of five)

Name: Element Seal: Gravity's Touch (Signature)
Classification: Fuinjutsu/Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive

Description: By using her Gravity chakra and focusing it into a Seal, Mariah can hit an opponent with it to cause them to feel as though gravity was pressing down on them harder than before. Every two applications of this Seal, the enemy's speed is lowered by 1 rank until they can remove the seals and after four applications, they require strength equal to their speed to be able to move until the seals are removed. Each seal compounds the ones before though, so to remove the effects, all seals must be removed from the body.
For use later...

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   5th October 2013, 2:36 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   7th October 2013, 1:17 pm

Name: Soul Tech Art: Sigils (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/Fuinjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long

Description: This is a series of techniques that involve creating a small section of solidified chakra with a seal engraved upon it that gives special effects depending on the seal it is on. These Sigils hover around the person that was targeted and give a large variety of effects as well as their effects increasing depending on Mariah's rank. These Sigils are all very different but have a few things in common.

First of all, they can be added together like combination jutsu and their rank is equivalent to Mariah's, so at Genin, 2 C-Ranks would equal 1 B-Rank. This has two effects, the first is that the effects join together and the Dual Force Sigil has the same effects as both of the original Sigils while only taking up one Sigil Slot. However, this has an adverse effect of the Sigil needing one rank less damage to be destroyed. The Sigils themselves are destroyed by damage equal to Mariah's rank (Apart from Dual Force Sigils and above). Dual Force Sigils can only be combined with another Dual Force Sigil to create a Triple Force Sigil and these can only be combined with Triple Force Sigils, as well as requiring 2 Ranks less damage to destroy and having the effects of all the compotent Sigils.

Another thing about these Sigils is that they are naturally opposed to taking damage and so move away from attacks and behind the person that is wielding the Sigil. The Sigils themselves move at speeds one rank above Mariah's own rank (Capping at Blinding Light) and so can usually passively defend themselves.

Finally, there is only a certain amount of Sigils that Mariah can have out at once, this ranks up with her. At AS she can have 3, Genin can have 6, Chunin-Jonin is 9 and Hunter Nin/Med Nin/Sannin can have 12. As well, a person can only have 3 Sigils on them from a single person (So if Mariah can teach someone else this technique, someone could have 6 Sigils on them due to having two people sending them out). Also, each of the Sigils costs chakra equal to one rank below Mariah's current rank, meaning they become harder to maintain upon her ranking up (Minimum D-Rank cost)

Name: Sigil Art: Physical Storm (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/ Medical Fuinjutsu (Sigil)
Range: Can activate at up to 20 feet (Speed is equal to one above Mariah's rank)

Description: With this, Mariah creates a floating hexagon of solidified chakra that holds a seal on it. This seal appears like a downwards pointing kunai with arrows moving outwards from it and pointing towards the vertices of the hexagon. This seal is applied to an ally or Mariah herself and this gives them a one rank boost to their physical techniques due to lightly influencing the wielder's muscles and weapon to give increased power. (This cannot stack with itself.)

Name: Sigil Art: Chakra Storm (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/Medical Fuinjutsu (Sigil)
Range: Can activate at up to 20 feet (Speed is equal to one above Mariah's rank)

Description: With this, Mariah creates a floating hexagon of solidified chakra that holds a seal on it. This seal appears like a large six pointed snowflake with arrows moving outwards from it and pointing towards the vertices of the hexagon. This seal is applied to an ally or Mariah herself and this gives them a one rank boost to their chakra based techniques due to lightly influencing the wielder's chakra reserves and gates to give them a much increased level of chakra power. (This cannot stack with itself.)

Name: Sigil Art: Spiritual Storm (Signature)
Classification: Soul Tech/ Medical Fuinjutsu/Kinjutsu (Due to recoil) (Sigil)

Description: With this, Mariah creates a floating hexagon of solidified chakra that holds a seal on it. This seal appears like a long teardrop shape with arrows moving outwards from it and pointing towards the vertices of the hexagon. This seal is applied to an ally or Mariah herself and this gives them a one rank boost to their spiritual techniques due to lightly influencing the wielder's chakra gates and blood, this of course will trigger the recoil damage from the spiritual attacks but that can be worth the cost occasionally. (This cannot stack with itself.)

Name: Sigil Art: Mental Storm (Signature)

Description: With this, Mariah creates a floating hexagon of solidified chakra that holds a seal on it. This seal appears like a trio of pointed lines that point into the center of the hexagon with arrows moving outwards from it and pointing towards the vertices of the hexagon. This seal is applied to an ally or Mariah herself and this gives them a one rank boost to their mental techniques due to lightly influencing the wielder's mind and concentration to give them increased mental capacity. (Cannot stack with itself.)

Name: Sigil Art: Hybrid Storm (Signature)

Description: With this, Mariah creates a floating hexagon of solidified chakra that holds a seal on it. This seal appears like a pair of bow arrows pointing down left with arrows moving outwards from it and pointing towards the vertices of the hexagon. This seal is applied to an ally or Mariah herself and this gives them a one rank boost to their physical techniques due to lightly influencing the wielder's muscles, chakra and weapon to give an increase in power.(This cannot stack with itself.)

Name: Sigil Art: Continued Existence
Classification: Soul Tech/Medical Fuinjutsu/Kinjutsu
Rank: C-S Rank (Requires blood cost equal to one below Mariah's rank from target.)

Description: This is a Sigil that Mariah uses to keep her allies alive for as long as possible. This Sigil appears like a four point diamond with a heart shape in the middle. This Sigil is able to heal the wielder of it from damage equal to Mariah's rank in 3 posts, damage one rank below in 2 posts and damage 2 ranks below in one post, any lower damage is healed instantly.

Name: Sigil Art: Dark Shot
Classification: Soul Tech/Fuinjutsu

Description: This is the first of Mariah's offensive Sigils which is always attached to an opponent. This sigil appears like a jagged ten pointed star with a sawblade design in the center of the Sigil. This Sigil glows red though and every post it is attached to an opponent it deals damage equal to Mariah's rank every post as long as they can't remove the Sigil.

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 6th November 2013, 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   7th October 2013, 6:01 pm

Sigils are approved but.

Physical, Chakra, Mental, Spiritual, Hybrid & Continued Existence = Medical Nin. Buffing like that? Will be medical due to you trying to buff someone across all damage types if say it was just chakra and you had the same elements you could get away with it but everything else nope.

Now then Sigil Dark Shot have it equal Mariah's rank in damage. I'm taking it that these deal chakra damage and the fuin is how they stick to the person, you also have to tell me how they get to the person the logical thing would be to add Gravity Chakra to them so they draw themselves to the person your trying to aim at but it would give them that elemental weakness in addition.

^ My Recommendation for Sigils try debuffs which would be limited to what you yourself can cover, and damage. Zzzz perhaps even a way to cause intangible opponents to temporarily be made physical by using gravity release to draw the chakra from their shell outward to give them something akin to a nintaijutsu covering. It would work at screwing up other intangible people yawnz.

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   27th October 2013, 4:55 pm

^ For Above, fixed them

Name: Gravity Release: Forceful Prison
Rank: C-S Rank (Requires chakra cost one above Mariah's rank)
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Cryo Radius

Description: This ability ties in with Mariah's Crushing Frost and indeed requires that jutsu to be able to use this. What it does is cause the gravity to increase even further while foes are in the Crushing Frost, causing their speed to drop by an extra rank and for them to take damage equal to Mariah's rank every post that they are within the radius as the Gravity crushes them.

Name: Gravity Release: Crushing Columns

Description: By sliding her hand through an area on the ground or an opponent, Mariah marks it for a Column. The next post after she has marked somewhere, a column of Gravity Release chakra fires down and locks that area in place, becoming almost solid. This column is solid to anyone without B-Rank or higher strength tiers and anyone trapped in the column is dealt C-Rank damage every post until they can move out of it or it runs out, which happens after eight posts.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   30th October 2013, 11:08 pm

Physical, Chakra, Spirittual, Mental, Hybrid Storms, Continued Existence, and Dark Shot are all C-ranks.

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   6th November 2013, 11:00 am

Fixed, and how are my new jutsu?

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   6th November 2013, 11:20 am

Approved

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   1st April 2014, 3:07 pm

Name: Sigil Art: Gravitic Attachment
Classification: Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu/Soul Tech
Range: Long - Can activate at foe within 20 feet

Description: This technique, much like the other Sigils, is sent at an opponent at speeds one above Mariah's rank before hovering behind them. This one appears like a circle with a glowing diamond, in purple, inside. Upon attaching to an opponent it has a special effect which only works on people who are intangible. This effect is that the Gravity chakra it gives out, coalesces the intangible target and gives them a 'coating' of chakra, making them able to be damaged by physical techniques. (Only works on opponents one above Mariah's rank and below)

Name: Sigil Art: Weakened Synapses
Classification: Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu/Soul Tech
Range: Long - Can activate on foes up to 20 feet away

Description: This sigil looks like an octagon with a glowing blue lightning bolt inside of it. When this technique attaches to a foe as with any normal Sigil it has a special effect. Through the use of lightning release ever so slightly striking the target, it attacks the target's synapses, weakening their chakra based techniques due to being unable to fully focus their chakra. All of the target's chakra based techniques are weakened by one rank. (Only works on opponent's equal to Mariah's rank and below)

Name: Sigil Art: Fractured Image
Classification: Fabrication/Soul Tech/Fuinjutsu
Range: Long - Can activate on opponents up to 20 feet away

Description: A specialist Sigil that appears like a pentagon with a silver spiral inside of it. Once it contacts an opponent it places them into a Fabrication mounted inside the Fuinjutsu, what this does is make the target unable to perceive any other Sigils until they break the Fractured Image sigil. This includes moving Sigils, sigils already attached to others, newly created Sigils and so on.

Name: Sigil Art: Slowed Relays
Classification: Fabrication/Fuinjutsu/Soul Tech
Range: Long - Can activate on opponents up to 20 feet away

Description: Another Sigil appearing like a Decagon with a silver three pointed star within it. Upon this Sigil striking a target and hovering around them it activates its special ability. This casts a Fabrication on the opponent that causes them to perceive the world as though it was moving much faster when in reality they slow down by a rank as their body moves slower. This lasts until the Sigil is broken.

Name: Graviton Blade
Classification: Ninjutsu/Soul Tech

Description: Mariah starts this technique by creating a large, flat discus of chakra, rotating it over her opened palm. She then floods the disc with one of her elemental natures, giving it a special effect depending on the element before throwing it at her opponents to deal B-Rank damage if struck and to move at Crashing Ground. In addition, with every form it is able to slice trough B-Rank defenses unless stated otherwise.

Wind - When Wind Release is cycled through the Disc it turns invisible to all but chakra sight and air sensory as well as starting to rotate much faster than normal. When the Wind Disc is tossed it moves at B-Rank speeds still but deals A-Rank damage and becomes unable to cut through any defenses.

Lightning - Upon being flooded with Lightning Release the disc crackles and hums with power but when thrown deals only C-Rank damage and is unable to cut through defenses. However it moves at A-Rank speeds and upon being struck stuns an opponent for one round unless they have endurance tiers B-Rank or higher.

Life - With life, the disc transforms into a large disc of pure bone, rotating rapidly and when tossed it deals Physical damage rather than Chakra damage. It moves at Crashing Ground  to deal B-Rank damage but is able to cut through A-Rank defenses.

Gravity - When cycled with gravity, the disc turns dark purple and rotates so fast that it appears to be standing still. When launched it moves at Crashing Ground speeds to deal C-Rank damage but when it strikes something it releases a Gravitic wave ten feet around it that makes speed tiers useless, requiring strength tiers equal to the speed wanted to move. Only affects speed tiers up to B, higher will be reduced by a rank capping at S.

Space - This is the most dangerous of the discs as it turns solidly black, moves at Crashing Ground speeds but upon striking an opponent deals A-Rank damage and then implodes inwards dealing another A-Rank of damage to their internal organs unless they have A-Rank or higher endurance tiers, B-Rank halves the damage. In trade off, this type cannot cut through defenses.

Name: Graviton Field
Classification: Ninjutsu/Soul Tech
Range: Long - 40 feet radius

Description: A massive technique created by Mariah that allows her to expand out a huge dome of chakra, solidified of course, before shunting out a wave of Gravity. (Dome requires 2 S-Rank techniques or 1 SS or higher to break). The initial dome does nothing but the Gravity wave causes all inside the dome to take A-Rank internal damage if they do not have A-Rank endurance or higher as the wave ruins internal pressure. The wave has two other effects though. The first is that it switches off gravity inside the dome requiring that people either fly or use strength to push off of objects as speed becomes useless. The second one is that it also pushes all oxygen out of the dome. This means that people are unable to breathe, if they require it, and the amount of time until asphyxiation depends upon the targets' endurance tiers.
Under B-Rank = 5 posts total
A-Rank = 15 posts total
S-Rank = 25 posts total
SS-Rank = 35 posts total
SSS-Rank = 50 posts total

Name: Soul Art: Diagnostic Pulse
Classification: Medical Soul Tech

Description: By touching a body Mariah is capable of sending a pulse through their body, the soul tech pinging up everything that is wrong inside the person's body. This allows Mariah to detect wounds, broken bones and such inside the body but she is unable to do anything about them, the entire point of this tech being to figure out what exactly is wrong first.

Name: Soul Art: Foreign Substances
Classification: Medical Soul Tech

Description: By placing her fingers into the arteries of veins of an opponent Mariah is able to send a Soul Pulse following their veins/arteries and detect what is in their blood. She knows what is normal and anything foreign shows up with the pulse however she can only identify substances of B-Rank and below, anything higher and she'll know it is there but she won't be able to identify it.

Name: Wind Release: Chakra Scalpel
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu

Description: By cycling chakra into her hands, Mariah forms an invisible blade of wind chakra from between her middle and ring fingers. With this she can choose to either deal external or internal wounds by changing the resonance of the wind chakra. She can thus make incisions when needed or cut an opponent, dealing C-Rank damage, when they try and attack her.

Name: Soul Art: Chakra Thread
Classification: Soul Tech

Description: By creating threads of chakra using her Soul Tech, Mariah can use these as sutures to sew up wounds that require her attention or even sew up clothing should that be required. These threads don't last very long though, only ten posts and thus they seem like a fiarly useless solution.

Name: Soul Thread Maintain
Classification: Fuinjutsu

Description: A fuinjutsu made to make the Soul Threads of Mariah a little more useful. By sewing up whatever needs to be sewed up she cna then place this seal down on the threads, making them permanent, at least until this seal is removed through a C-Rank or higher unsealing technique or at Mariah's own whim, thus removing the seal and the soul threads underneath.

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 3rd April 2014, 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   1st April 2014, 5:29 pm

First no more C-S, every tech needs one specific rank even though chakra cost may vary

Gravitic Attachment – B-rank tech, will work on equal rank not above

Weakened Synapses – You didn't put a rank how fast it moves. B-rank

Fractured Image – Give a way to break the Sigil, if a way is already stated in the fighting style disregard this. Also no movement speed, add it in. I am telling you to add in speed because people can say because you didn't put it then it moves at E-rank speeds. This is C-rank

Slowed Relays – C-rank, give it a speed, again with the broken method

Graviton Blade – Lightning: say it stuns the part of the body it hits, then I can give you 2 posts, but if you truly want stun whole body upon contact only 1 post, B-rank and higher endurance negate the stun.

Gravity – speed tiers up to B-rank will be useless, higher will be reduced by 1-rank capping at S-rank.

Graviton Field – Due to dealing A-rank damage, only A-rank endurance is required to negate the damage. Everything else is fine

Diagnostic Pulse and Foreign Substances – I don't believe this is a medical technique but not sure. My reasoning these might require medical knowledge, however I can let it go without it but ask another mod.

Wind Release – Chakra Scalpel – Chakra scalpel is a medical ninjutsu.

Chakra Thread – Approved

Soul Thread Maintain - Approved

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   1st April 2014, 5:44 pm

The speeds and how to destroy Sigils are covered in the fighting style and I made them C-S due to them ranking up with Mariah and you approved the other ones that are all C-S, as did Vix.

As for others, fixed.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   1st April 2014, 6:55 pm

Zen wrote:
Physical, Chakra, Spirittual, Mental, Hybrid Storms, Continued Existence, and Dark Shot are all C-ranks.

I told you to give the sigils a set rank which you didn't do, yet viv approved them not me. Don't confuse yourself, the ones approved before was before the rule changed. So make the changes to the C-S or they wont be approved.

speed and how to destroy, okay was just making sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   1st April 2014, 8:03 pm

Zen's right I approved them before the rules were changed limiting jutsu limits and the like so your going to have to assign them induvidual ranks. No biggie really considering most of your sigils are low rank things anyways only certain ones will be higher rank due to their complexity.

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   3rd April 2014, 5:12 pm

Fixed the Sigils

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   5th April 2014, 2:27 am

Gravitic Attachment – Wasn't edited

Weakened Synapses – Approved

Fractured Image – Approved

Slowed Relays – Approved

Graviton Blade – Approved

Graviton Field – Approved

Diagnostic Pulse and Foreign Substance – I will approve these two, but I will ask if they count as Medical, if they don't they can be changed to pure Soul Tech

Chakra Scalpel - Approved

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   3rd May 2014, 5:38 pm

-Soul Blade can only be trained once Mariah becomes a Prime (Awakening Stone, awww yeah)-

Name: Dead Soul Pulse
Classification: Soul/Beast Tech

Description: A lost part of her heritage finally coming to light, the part of her Dakar heritage relating to the Dead Bone Pulse finally focused itself in Mariah's body. What this does is allow her to focus her Dakar heritage to, not manipulate her body but instead manipulate the one other malleable thing about herself... Her Soul Orbs.

Name: Soul Blade: Formation
Classification: Soul Tech/Beast Tech
Class: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: A rather interesting thing that Mariah has learned to do by mixing her Soul of the Beast from her Dakar heritage and Dead Soul Pulse, rather than manipulate her body, manipulate her Soul Orbs. Through this she modified her Soul Orbs into becoming a series of blades. These blades have a different effect depending on their element (Any new elements gained will be put through application but do not need to be trained). The basic blade (Clear) allows Mariah to deal chakra damage equal to her rank and strike chakra based techniques as though she was wielding a weapon with Chakra Flow. These weapons can be destroyed by a technique (other than physical) one rank above her own and allow her to use Ninkenjutsu.

Name: Soul Blade: Focus Form
Classification: Soul/Beast Tech/Ninkenjutsu

Description: Rather than the basic broadsword style blade that is created through Soul Blade: Formation, Mariah focuses the chakra of the Soul Blade tighter. This causes the Soul Orb to take a form that appears much more like an Estoc than a broadsword. This causes the blade to become slightly more 'brittle', stopping it from being able to strike and block Chakra based techniques, however what it does do is cause the blades to have 'piercing'. These blades cause any Endurance tiers to be reduced by one rank upon being struck.

Name: Soul Blade: Expansion Form
Classification: Soul/Beast Tech/Ninkenjutsu
Class: Defensive

Description: Rather than focusing all of her Orbs into blade, she can only use two at a once of course if they are one handed, she instead forces one of her Orbs into a much larger form. She creates a greatsword sized blade, around six feet long and with a much wider blade. With this the blade actually does less damage as there is no weight to sling around but with it she gains a measure of defensive quality, allowing her to bounce chakra based techniques equal to her rank away from her with the flat of this blade while the damage is one below her rank.

Name: Soul Force: Formation
Class: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary

Description: A rather interesting thing that Mariah has learned to do by mixing her Soul of the Beast from her Dakar heritage Dead Soul Pulse, rather than manipulate her body, manipulate her Soul Orbs. Through this she modified her Soul Orbs into becoming a series of turrets. These turrets have a different effect depending on their element (Any new elements gained will be put through application but do not need to be trained). The most basic of the turrets (Clear) appears like a slightly condensed Soul Orb with a holographic circle in front of it. This turret can launch blasts of focused chakra out at opponents that come towards it, these blasts move at speeds equal to Mariah's rank and deal damage equal to her rank. They can fire three shots per post or one supercharged shot, every two posts, that is either one rank higher speed or one rank higher power.

Name: Soul Force: Razor's Edge
Range: Short to Long

Description: These Soul Force turrets are focused so that they don't launch blasts but instead send out a condensed beam that can slice through opponents. These beams move at speeds one rank below Mariah's rank but have a greater ability to deal damage, dealing damage one above Mariah's rank.

Name: Soul Force: Piercing Bolt

Description: A sharper focused orb that doesn't send out a beam or bolt but rather launches out a focused almost 'javelin' of chakra. These lances deal damage one below Mariah's rank but move at speeds one above Mariah's rank and have a piercing effect, lowering the rank of the victim's endurance tiers by one when taking this blow.

Name: Soul's Bastion
Class: Defensive

Description: Through the transformation of one of her soul orbs, Mariah can turn the Soul Orb into a suit of highly condensed armour that covers her body. This armour can be of an element that she has (In her soul orbs only) and has a different effect and look depending on what the elemental nature is. The basic (clear) armour appears like a suit of heavy warplate with a pair of wings coming from the helmet. It blocks all chakra based techniques A-Rank and below, allows her to reflect B-Rank and below chakra based techniques and increases her speed by one rank. (Can be broken by an S-Rank chakra based technique and speed increase caps at S.)

Name: Soul's Focus

Description: By focusing her Soul Orb in a more... Metaphysical manner she can form it into a halo around her head that allows her to higher focus her ability to use her Soul Orb based techniques. When activated this technique can either increase the speed or power of the Soul technique that she is using. One can only have speed or power activated at the one time. (Only things relating to Dead Soul Pulse. In addition this lasts for six of Mariah's posts).

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 6th May 2014, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   5th May 2014, 7:36 pm

Dead Soul Pulse – Dakar don't have Soul Orbs, that is only Soulless. If you mean soulless, just change dakar to soulless.

Soul Blade: Formation – They can be destroyed, by techs 1-rank above your rank, naturally this is if an assimilation did not occur. Yes I am aware soulless soul orbs cannot be destroyed, but they are also not physical objects which contact can be made to them. What this tech is doing is turning them into objects capable of being interacted with so they can now be destroyed. Rank is C-rank

Soul Blade: Focus Form – the endurance tier will only last one post, endurance tiers will return to normal once the weapon leaves them. C-rank

Soul Blade: Expansion Form – C-rank

Soul Force: Formation – B-rank

Soul Force: Razor's Edge – C-rank

Soul Force: Piercing Bolt – C-rank

Soul's Bastion – speed increase will cap at S, and just saying, saying it represents a heavy warplate but increases speed is kinda contradicting, it won't influence the approval but js

Soul's Focus – How long does it last, constant chakra cost, or waste additional chakra to the techniques this jutsu affects, pick one

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   6th May 2014, 6:56 am

Dead Soul Pulse - Mariah is a hybrid so it's actually Dead Bone Pulse from her Dakar side being mixed with her soul orbs rather than her body due to her being intangible.

Soul Blade: Focus Form - It doesn't actually lower endurance tiers, it's like defense piercing for other weapons but due to this being chakra based it pierces Endurance tiers rather than defense tiers.

Soul's Bastion - I know it sounds kinda contradictory but chakra doesn't actually have any weight to it at all so looks don't really matter.

Rest, fixed.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mariah's Jutsu!   

Back to top Go down

Mariah's Jutsu!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next