Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   29th August 2013, 5:59 pm

The young chunin instructor known only by Marcus sat at his desk with the chair tilted back a bit he was currently reading a comic book about magic and some guild called fairytail and their adventures. Currently he would have to say his favorite character was Gajeel how awesome was it that he could eat metal and crap, what he would do if he could do that, wouldn't have to worry about dodging random shuriken and what not. Regardless it was time to start the class and he would close his comic before placing it on his desk and looking down at the registrar.

Ninjutsu 101 Students
Rainer Hokkai
Serenity Kangen
Jack Qilin
Akuchi Tamanegi
Zelana Yaju

He'd look up and would see some of the students already present the only and the door would open with Serenity strolling in with her axe-bass hung on her back she would sit down in an open seat in the back and would lean back before putting her legs on the table. A troublemaker already..just his luck the door would open again and a tall boy would walk into the room before looking around for a seat that fit him and when he couldn't find one would shrug before shrinking down to average height and would sit in the front. Marcus supposed at least he might have a kind of interesting class today.

Okay...class it's time for the roll call. Rainer Hokkai? He said his voice echoing along the silent classroom as he began to call out names for attendance.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   29th August 2013, 6:18 pm

Rainer sat in the middle of the room next to the window. He starred out of it appearing as if he was lost in thought, but knew better and kept his mind from drifting. Last thing he wanted was for the instructor to get mad at him for not paying attention. Leaning against his blade, and sprawled out on the table in front of him was Konrad. The sunlight from the window felt good on his fur, and he didn't feel like missing out on such a good thing. Rainer heard the instructor call his name, and he half raised his hand. Here.

Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:

Sents:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   30th August 2013, 4:13 pm

Marcus would flash a smile at the red haired boy before marking down that he was present and trying to attach a face to that name. He wasn't good with names but he was with faces after all knowing a face was in some cases better than knowing a name, it had saved his ass a couple of times in combat not knowing the name of an opponent but knowing their face and the reputation behind it. Okay next Serenity Kangen he said and the girl in question would shift a little before muttering a low present causing him to sigh a bit before marking her present. Okay Jack Qiliin. he said prompting the formerly tall boy to raise his hand, Marcus nodding and marking him down, this was how it would continue some speaking, some nodding, others raising their hand and he trudged through the boring task of keeping attendance.

Akuchi Tamanegi, and Zelana Yaju to wrap things up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   30th August 2013, 4:19 pm

Akuchi was sitting in his seat next to rain when his name was called standing up on his desk and pointing at the students , Akuchi Tamanegi is here !he said as his name was called and he looked around the class room with a stern look to try and establish superiority from the beginning. He was not very good at ninjustu but he guessed that was most likely why he was here to learn to use his weaknesses. A notebook infront of him Akuchi try'd to pay attention from now on sitting back down, but looked around every once and awhile as the teacher gave another name.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   31st August 2013, 3:31 pm

I'm here.. Zela said raising her hand a bit to allow the teacher to pick her out easily from the students around her. She would put her hand back on her desk when the teacher saw her and would go back to spacing out as she had already checked out everyone in the classroom and would most likely hit them up after it was over, well only the interesting ones anyways. She really didn't know why she was in this class, ninjutsu for the most part was made for the sole purpose of hurting others but she had to register for seven classes...so such was her burden.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   31st August 2013, 4:30 pm

Alright that's it then, welcome to Ninjutsu 101 I'm Marcus, you can call me either Sensei or Sensei Marcus whichever of the two you feel more comfortable with. Alright before we begin the actual lecture, you Rainer was it name 3 Hand Seals for me, after him Zela your up next and they can't be the same thing. Followed by..hmmm Jack and to wrap it all up Akuchi. To give us all 12 of the basic hand seals used to formulate jutsu. Marcus said as he would get up from his seated position before moving to the front of the chalk board and pausing as he waited for his students to answer. Hey doesn't have to be in order you know just raise your hand before you speak that's all.

Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   31st August 2013, 4:59 pm

Rainer raised his hand once again in the same unenthusiastic manner as before. Looking around quickly to see if anyone else had raised their hands. He then shrugged and began answering his sensei's question. Dog, Boar, Monkey. He was glad he was able to answer first since those were the few he could remember at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   1st September 2013, 12:51 am

Dragon..ummm....Ox and tiger Akuchi said after raising his and looking at the teacher he didn't know if he was right but didn't really care he would get a A for effort in his mind. For now he would simple scan through the crowd off students anything to pass the time off class.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   1st September 2013, 4:25 pm

Zela was zoning out yet again going over her secret...stash in her head once more however she would come too after she heard Aku..something say his answer. She would raise her hand before smiling when she was called on before pausing as she tried to think up hand seals and the like. Okay...Snake, um hmm let me see, Ram. Um one more...which is it..um...okay I know it but like..it's hard to remember. Um Bunny? Zela said with a shrug on the last one before cutely smiling at her sensei to show that she at least tried.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   2nd September 2013, 3:54 am

Er...it's called Hare, but yeah you were pretty much right. Kind of went out of order but eh doesn't matter to much. Alright Jack your next. Marcus said while sheepishly chuckling at Zelana's response.

Bird, Horse and Rat. Jack replied simply while affixing his attention to the teacher. They are congruent with the 12 signs of the zodiac which is something our ancestors brought with them from the ancient west according to the history books. he said with a smile showing off that he knew a bit more than the others.

Yep pretty much. Each hand seal is aligned with a specific release with the release being triggered by ending in that particular hand seal, the variations mean a lot as if one messes up a hand seal it could result in a jutsu that does something completely different or just a technique which blows up in their face dealing serious damage to them. he said before he would place his hands near each other while holding them up. Tiger, Ox, Snake, Dog, Ram, Monkey, Bird, Horse, Boar, Rat, Dragon, Hare. Those are the twelve. Student's please go through the motions of each one with me make sure you do not focus on channeling your chakra while doing it otherwise..well yeah you'll see. Marcus said with another chuckle as he moved through each hand seal as he said it as slowly as he could.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   3rd September 2013, 1:58 pm

Akuchi's hands followed each seal that marcus went over making sure not to channel any chakra and hurt himself, this class...so far at least was simple enough nothing interesting a know it all, a dunce and the usual backgrounds in the classroom. Akuchi moved around in his chair scanning through the crowd off students with a glare mainly at jack cause he seemed like he had a small grasp on ninjustu something akuchi knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   3rd September 2013, 6:37 pm

Zelana likewise paid attention to this as she knew it would be important to memorize them all in case she was trying to invent some new techniques to protect herself from others. Not to mention she was hoping eventually she would be able to do something with this knowledge in the real world, something..big. Um...sensei how many times do you want us to do this. she asked with a smile on her face as she went through the hand seals as fast as she would be able to while not messing any of them up as it was better to know them than do them fast eventually she would be able to do the fast movements without messing up. At least she hoped she'd be able to..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   4th September 2013, 8:33 pm

As many times as you need to, now then I want you to increase your hand speed a bit and after every ten times increase it more until you reach your limit. It's fine if you can't go to fast I just want to see how fast each of you are for now for future reference. Marcus said with a smile as he went around to inspect them all. Jack was just about average along with a lot of the students in the class however his jaw almost dropped when he saw Serenity blur through hand seals almost faster than he could. Well then...I see you know a bit more than the rest so why didn't you participate? he muttered to her after he regained his composure.

Pointless. Serenity said as she continued to make hand seals until she finally stopped after the fifth set before sitting down again and putting her head on the desk deciding it was time to completely zone out. Marcus would frown slightly before sighing and continuing his rounds and approaching Akuchi.

Good good keep it up.

Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   4th September 2013, 9:26 pm

Rainer had made it through the set a few times before getting a mean urge from his bladder. His foot began tapping uncontrollably which was a terrible sign. Standing up he grabbed his blade and moved quickly toward the door. He knew it wasn't the best idea to have that fourth glass of water before class. Realizing what was going on Konrad sat up and began doing the hand seals in Rainer's place. Though with his claws being, well claws, it was hard for him to do the seals spot on. Instead he figured the sensei would settle for his own rendition of the seals. Just before exiting the class Rainer said with a slightly elevated voice. I mean no disrespect, but it's an emergency. He dragged the blade behind him the entire way to the restroom.

Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:

Sents:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   5th September 2013, 11:12 pm

Lucky.... Zela said seeing some boy leave, thinking out loud before gasping and covering her mouth as she realized what she had said. She would smirk with a blush before continuing to make her hand seals as fast as she could, although it got to a point that she was messing up so eventually she would stop and begin to hum to herself. Bored bored bored bored bored ooh, furry creature. Zela thought to herself as she looked around the classroom before seeing the pet the boy left behind and would look at it with shiny eyes she wanted to pet it...so badly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   6th September 2013, 12:14 am

Marcus would pause as he saw one of his Academy students dash out the door he would shrug after all when you have to go you really had to go, couldn't fault him for that. He would walk past Akuchi and continue on before stifling a laugh at the wolverine trying to make hand seals and then giving up to switch into the modified ones, it seemed the Hokkai were rather thorough in their training of their pets, it was pretty interesting to say the least. Zelana stop making goo-goo eyes at the pet and continue with the exercise. he said with a sigh as he spotted her slacking off and would continue making his rounds.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   6th September 2013, 12:53 am

Akuchi simply kept his handsigns right practicing them like how they were shown, he became somewhat nervous when the sensei passed by him and looked around at the class. He had spaced out a bit and didn't even notice it day dreaming about training with his father which was so much funner than school, mabye because his mother always had sweet pork waiting for him for lunch in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   6th September 2013, 1:39 am

Rainer entered the classroom yawning a bit and dragging his blade back to his seat. Before making it two feet back in the classroom, Rainer was stopped cold in his tracks. While everyone was practicing their hand signs he noticed one person with their head down. A girl, who looked kinda cute. He began to wonder what her name was, then it hit him. This was going to bother him for a while but he'd at least remember she had a guitar. Realizing he'd been starring at her for what felt like hours he quickly made his way to his seat, place his blade back in its place of rest. He would then quickly get back in the swing of things by continue the hand seals. Konrad immediately laid back in the sun, basking was what he was doing before hand anyway. He didn't feel like encouraging the behavior of whoever it was starring at him so basking seemed to be the better course of action.

Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:

Sents:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   6th September 2013, 8:25 pm

Zela frowned when the fluffy creature didn't give her attention and would sulk at her desk until Rainer enter the class room, she would then perk up as she saw another opportunity plus she could make a new friend and stuff. Hiya, is that critter yours you must take really good care of it. she said leaning over and whispering loud enough for him to hear her, she had a smile on her face and hoped he wasn't mean or anti-social like her dorm people were. What type of animal is he? Never seen one of those before do they grow bigger or is he like fully grown and stuff. she said continuing on from her questions just moments before and then pausing waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   7th September 2013, 7:31 pm

Okay class, it seems it's time to pack up. Remember keep practicing your hand seals for tomorrows class, where we will go deeper into the study of hand seals and their importance in ninjutsu. Marcus said with a smile as students would begin to get up. He would notice Serenity wake up and yawn before picking up her axe base with a smirk and strolling out of the classroom off to her next class. Jack would linger for a bit writing some things down before he too would get up with his things nod to Marcus and leave the classroom.

Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   7th September 2013, 7:49 pm

Rainer heard a soft whisper behind him and was shocked to find it was aimed his way. Yes...kind of. He's a wolverine, and yea he gets bigger. Konrad sat up and looked the girl in the eye, then switched to his back and continued basking. Then Sensei said it was time to go, he watched the girl with the guitar leave, and found a sharp prink in his said. Knowing Konrad was ready to go Rainer grabbed his blade and dragged it out of class waving at his sensei before fully exiting the class room. Konrad was right behind him, literally. Konrad sat on the guard of the blade allowing Rainer to drag him.

Exit

Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:

Sents:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   8th September 2013, 1:21 am

Oh my Kami...that's so cool. Zelana said with a bright smile before fist pumping when their sensei said it was time to leave. She would pack up all her stuff and wave goodbye to her sensei before happily skipping out of the class. She had so much to do, perhaps she could find her dorm members and make them play with her. That would be the first thing to do because class was super stressful and boring playing was way more fun. Now where could they be... she thought to herself before smirking and rushing to the training grounds.

Exit

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   9th September 2013, 12:21 pm

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete   

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu 101 Class A - Complete
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1