Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Fabrication 101 Class A Completed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   29th August 2013, 6:39 pm

Brad was currently writing down his lesson plan on the chalkboard, something about the fundamentals of utilizing Fabrication, how to identify when one is under a fabrication and how to counter fabrication, very important subjects that his student would be expected to know by the end of the year. If they didn't well he would just have to fail them..how he loved doing that. He would continue writing ignoring when students walked in after all it wasn't time to begin yet, he had came in about half and hour early so he could write his lesson plan on the board and have time to go over his notes so that he wouldn't have to look at them while explaining to the class. Not that he needed to he had memorized Fabrication since his time serving the Shogun.

After he finished he would turn before slamming his palms on the desk to get everyone attention and smiling as he leaked copious amounts of killing intent around the class. I am you Instructor, you may call me Sensei. If you don't pay attention...there will be consequences, if you do then maybe you'll have a change at passing my class. Now that that's settled I will begin to check attendance he said before looking at the list below him

Mariah Juryoku
Kaizu Rikigaku
Ririko Shinto
Blake Tenshi

Mariah. Juryoku. he said before looking up at his class scanning it quickly for the girl who bore the name he just uttered.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Last edited by Yvette on 16th September 2013, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   29th August 2013, 6:43 pm

Now, Mariah wasn't exactly late for class more than she was actually perfectly on time. She knew how much time it would take to move to the classroom, she knew exactly where it was, she knew where her seat was so everything was set. She also didn't have to worry about the people in the corridors so she could have some extra time to herself. At the moment she was currently putting the finishing touches to her hair and hat before nodding and shaking herself out. "Fabrication, right, let's do this!" She whispered and then floated out of the room and through the wall.

A few moments later and she entered the wall of the classroom at the back just as the name was called out for her. "Mariah Juryoku is present!" She cried out as she hovered through the back wall, pointing forwards and then took her place above her chair, about half an inch off of it. Folding her legs under her, she rested her elbows on the chair and then stared over to Brad, a bright smile on her face and the will to learn burning behind her eyes. She would be strong, she would ace this damn class no matter what!

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   31st August 2013, 12:17 pm

Rii sat quietly in the back corner of the room, waiting for her name to be called out. She realized her classmates would hear her full name, even though as far as they knew she was only named Rii. This could be embarrassing. That and they would hear her clan name as well, what a pain, this attendance calling. Since she was present in a fabrication class, it was also obvious that she was part dakar. She felt like she was basically shouting all her abilities on a mega phone, something she wasn't comfortable doing to shinobi from other villages.

She sighed as her thought process ended and she waited for her name to be called out, perhaps she could actually learn something there. She thought about all the things back home in Hakagakure she loved, her room, her belongings, her dog, it was all behind her and she was stuck with becoming a stupid kunoichi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   31st August 2013, 3:12 pm

Good, Kaizu Rikigaku.. Brad said looking around before marking him as absent, he'd notice a boy enter with a mohawk who would sit at the back of the class before yawning as it seemed he hadn't gotten any sleep yesterday. Pathetic, one must be prepared at all times especially for his class. Ririko Shinto. he said noticing how the girl in the back corner of the room flinched and would mark her as present knowing how some people were particular about others finding out their name and subsequently their abilities. Blake Tenshi he called out the boy with the mohawk raising his hand and thus he continued with the attendance calling until he finally ran out of names to call.

Now we can start. First things what is Fabrication, for few it is simply the manifestation of mental pronouncement via the means of chakra, for others its about making the lies one projects to another reality. But for most it is simply making the unreal, real. I am here to tell you that all of these are just part of the bigger puzzle and by the end of the class you will understand Fabrication more deeply than ever. But first can anyone tell me the origin of Fabrication, let us start at the conception which race is more closely associated with Fabrication, and of that race which class of shinobi within that Race.

Last edited by Yvette on 1st September 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   31st August 2013, 10:17 pm

Kaizu walked in right before the Sensei called his name "Here..... He would sit down on the third row at the end closest to the window. As soon as he sat down and set his things down, he leans forward and rests his elbows on the desk, locking his fingers together with them right infront of his lower face. As soon as hks sensei began talking, he would etxh each and every word into his mind. He didn't even bother looking over at the other students.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   1st September 2013, 4:29 pm

Scanning around the room with her bright red eyes, Mariah started to take note of the people that were in there. First of all was someone she already knew, Ririko Shinto, the odd bug girl but it didn't bother Mariah anywhere near as much as it seemed to bother Ririko that she knew... Going on from that, she didn't actually know anyone else. She knew their names right enough but not anything else about them. Also, one was late, oh joy.

Once the Sensei started to talk, Mariah pondered over his words and started to gently tap her chin as she sat there, just above the chair and then he made a small mistake, which was odd. "Sensei? If you were asking us about what Race it was, why did you tell us it was Nova? I already know that but it makes it seem that you slipped up..." Mariah made a frown and cocked her head to the side before giving a shrug. "Anyway, the species of Nova that are able to utilise Fabrication is a Dakar!" She called the last word out with a bright grin and caught her hat as it almost fell off before replacing it atop her head and giving a small giggle. "So I guess that means everyone in here has at least a little Dakar in them, huh? Or maybe Dues..." She furrowed her eyebrows and gave a shrug. "Whatever, it'll be really nice to be in a class with you all!" She nodded and then waited for the sensei to speak up again.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   1st September 2013, 4:48 pm

Ah you caught on to my hint. It was just to see if you were paying attention, yes Dakar are the race which originated Fabrication however I did not expect anyone to know about Dues, at least not yet, bonus points for reading ahead Mariah. Brad said approval reflecting in his eyes and he looked at Mariah. For those who don't know Dues are the class awakening of Dakar, Awakening is a process which was discovered more than 200 years ago however it was after the Chakra Beast war that the process was actually made common knowledge. he said while marking Kaizu late for strolling in while his name was being called he was supposed to be here before he started attendance not during.

Now Fabrication itself has often been compared to genjutsu however unlike genjutsu which has several basic means of transmission, Fabrication only has three. Sight which entails the user looking at the target in question to utilize the Fabrication, Chakra which entails the user interlacing Fabrication with a chakra based technique and finally through genjutsu chains however few are able to harness this particular branch of Fabrication. he said while writing them each on the board. Now then class how do you think one realizes they are the victim of a Fabrication technique and if they do realize it how do you think one can effectively get out of being affected by one?

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   4th September 2013, 3:00 pm

Seeing the approval in her sensei's eyes, a small giggle came from Mariah and she gave a bright smile before listening to the rest of his words. It was actually pretty interesting to learn about this sort of thing, after all she really had little knowledge in the arts of Fabrication. She knew basic stuff but only one way of activating it, thankfully she had learned of two others now but there was a problem. "It always comes back to genjutsu..." Mariah mumbled under her breath, knowing that the ability to use genjutsu was one that was barred from her due to her Soulless heritage from her father, cursed genes. Nevertheless, the other new way was really interesting and the one that Mariah would more than likely use due to her being chakra oriented.

Once the teacher's next question had been asked however, Mariah was more than a little stumped. She really had no clue what the answer could be so she started to think about it. All the other of the students seemed to be stumped as well considering they hadn't even replied to the teacher yet so it was all up to Mariah! She would be the saviour of this class!

Raising her hand again to hopefully answer, Mariah would wait to be called before speaking out her answer. "Sensei, does Fabrication not start like a genjutsu? As in, it kinda makes you think something is real before it actually becomes real, right? So wouldn't you be able to tell something was wrong, much like a genjutsu and then break out of it before it becomes real? I know that you usually only have a little bit of time to break out of a Fabrication before it becomes real and in order to break out of it then you either have to deal with what the Fabrication created or accept what happens and move on... Right?" She furrowed her black eyebrows and gave a small frown before shrugging.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   4th September 2013, 8:26 pm

Nope, that's the beauty of Fabrication, one who is under the effect of one doesn't realize anything until it occurs and once they do realize they are already affected by it. There are few ways of breaking out of a Fabrication in fact other than awakening into a Cryptic as a Zireh there is no race capable of doing it naturally. Which is why in this class you will not learn to break out of a Fabrication. No. You will learn how to prevent being a victim to one after all prevention is always better than cure. Brad said as he turned and looked at his classroom.

Fabrication is the actualization of one's desires, and most Fabrication user's trigger it by a mere glance, a stare at the body part in question and it is triggered leaving the opponent to suffer the consequences. This can be prevented by the user of concealment techniques, mist, fog, dust anything to prevent your opponent from glancing at your body. The next of course is the simplest, all shinobi know how to dodge, when your opponent is unable to glance at you to trigger it the next option is usually through chakra, I know some of you might be able to take a hit better than others but once you have established that your opponent is able to harness Fabrication treat all chakra based techniques like a death touch. Because if it does hit and you are trapped in a particularly nasty one, it could mean game over and there are no extra lives. he said while a small smirk as he recalled an instance when he dispatched someone through that method.

Any questions so far?

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   5th September 2013, 1:49 am

Kaizu sat there without saying a single word. He was letting the words go through his entire system. Every place, corner and spot of his mind was filled with the words of the Sensei. He had no questions so far. He sat there like stone, not moving a muscle. His heart rate was calm, his breathing steady and his mind focused on each word that escapes the Senseis lips.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   7th September 2013, 2:00 am

Admin Post: Students of this class, go post this topic will be ending in 4 posts from each person, maybe lower depending on the mod

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   7th September 2013, 6:28 pm

The words of the sensei caused a small frown to appear on Mariah's face. It turned out that Fabrication was a lot more dangerous than genjutsu and a lot more dangerous than Mariah actually thought. This would not be fun at all. A small sigh slipped from the Hybrid and she ran her fingers through her hair before looking over at the Sensei. "So you're saying that we need to avoid having the Fabrication user look at us and avoid their techniques. That seems rather difficult." Then about questions was asked and for once Mariah realised she did in fact have a question.

"So, Sensei, I have a question!" Mariah nodded and then spoke up once more. "How are Fabrication maintained? Are they like genjutsu where they are self maintaining once activated or would it be possible to break a Fabrication by injuring the person who used it on you?" She raised an eyebrow and her face slipped into a small quizzical expression before she lightened up and waited for her answer. Hopefully this damage thing would be an easier way of getting rid of Fabrication because not only were they deadly but she also wasn't able to do much to counter them. "Oh! One more thing! Can a Fabrication be countered with another Fabrication like genjutsu?"

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   7th September 2013, 8:06 pm

Now your catching on. Fabrication are usually self sustaining and every Fabrication has a time limit of effect. For instance one of the most known Fabrication's Cripple Stage 1 causes the victim to lose the feeling in their arms and is commonly used as a counter to ninjutsu users as without molding hand seals they can not use their ninjutsu. It might only last for about two minutes but in combat that can make all the difference. The usual method of combating Fabrication when one is affected is through stalling for time or quickly adapting to the Fabrication placed on you, eventually the time limit will run out and it will wear off. Brad replied before listening to Mariah's next question.

Yes it is another flaw in Fabrication injury can usually prevent the effects from being maintained by the user likewise death can be a permanent fix to most Fabrication's cast, as the sudden injury or death of a user can disrupt the effect of the Fabrication. Now using one Fabrication to counter another has not been fully explored on the field but there have been occasions where one can overpower another's Fabrication with their own when used at the same time. Fabrication isn't like Genjutsu however bouncing one Fabrication of another is not possible due to affecting a single person and there not being a link between the two unlike with Genjutsu. It is for that reason Fabrication can be used to counter act genjutsu techniques as the link between the two now allows the Fabrication user to utilize Fabrication with no means of initial trigger as the gateway to the opponent has already been opened through genjutsu. Brad said before writing everything he just said on the board his hands moving at Vacuum release speeds so it appeared as if he merely turned and all the writing appeared on the board.

This is why Fabrication is more powerful than Genjutsu. The only thing recorded using a mental base being more powerful than Fabrication is Emotion tech as that thing many call "Nen" is more myth than anything else. But at your level it is unlikely that you will encounter Emotion tech and Nen..ha.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   9th September 2013, 1:17 am

Kaizu held a calm posture as he listened to the Sensei. He would then raise his hand in order to ask a question. If the Sensei acknowledged Kaizu, he would go on to ask "Sensei. If we are faced with Emotion based techniques, what would be the best way to avoid and possibly counter it since it is stronger than our current subject?". He then places his hand back down. If he wasnt acknowledged, he would simply wait until so. This time he actually discovered a question that was related to Fabrication.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   9th September 2013, 6:42 pm

Emotion Techniques are contructs of raw emotion and are usually powerful enough to be devastating to opponents, if you were to encounter it now the best bet would be to flee however if there is no other option you would need to destroy the emotion focus or the constructs before dealing with the user. However that is not always the case as you'll find some emotion technique have nasty effects upon destruction so while the most difficult the safest way is to attack the emotion user directly if you can kill them before things become to hectic you can ensure your survival. This is one of the reasons why Emotion Tech is the most dangerous mental based technique. Brad said with a small smirk as he was pleased his students were inquisitive about this particular subject most would of dismissed it as something one needed to know later.

Back to top Go down
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   9th September 2013, 6:54 pm

Rii listened to the teachers words, there was so much information to take in at once, it was all just... alot for her. She didn't even want to know this stuff, but she had to learn it. So she sighed and pushed herself to pay attention, going as far as writing down notes of what the teacher said during the class. Rii stayed silent though, she wasn't one for asking questions, any questions she had would be answered eventually, or asked by another student, she didn't feel the need to pitch in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   9th September 2013, 7:33 pm

Kaizu nods at the answer before continuing with another question, if allowed. " Understood, Sensei. What would another way to prevent such demise if killing wasnt the option? Would a Binding Technique or Hypnosis of exceptional strength prevent a negative result aswell?". He was determined to touch some part of the Sensei's mind that would test his knowledge of such a subject.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   10th September 2013, 12:46 pm

So it would seem that Fabrication was a lot more complicated than Mariah thought. Reaching up, the girl rubbed her eyes gently and absorbed all the information that came her way before taking a deep breath and looking up at her Sensei, a small frown on her face as he explained Emotion Tech and then this strange boy, Kaizu something or other, was asking questions about it, it was the complete wrong subject! Mariah decided to say as much. "Uh, Sensei? Isn't this supposed to be a class on Fabrication, not Emotion Tech?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. She wasn't too sure that there was anyone with Emotion Tech but due to her own heritage it was entirely possible that there might have been such a person wandering around and that would not be amusing.

"So Sensei, is Fabrication used by Dakar to make it more difficult for the opponent to dodge the Life Release of the Dakar? I know that Dakar have very low chakra reserves, so would the Fabrication be used to offset such a disadvantage?" Mariah only knew about such things because her mother was mainly Dakar, a rather powerful one and one who had taught her the ways of working her own Dakar Genes into her intangibility and Chakra Natures.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   10th September 2013, 6:43 pm

Kaizu let out a sigh as he looked at Mariah before speaking "Actually, this is still very much related to Fabrication. Emotion Technique is stronger than our current subject. If we wish to accel at it, shouldn't we learn ways to use Fabrication in combat with Emotion Techniques? This would also expand our knowledge of it....". He then returns to his seat, bringing his eye sight back to the Sensei.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   12th September 2013, 8:38 pm

Indeed you are both right, this is a class on Fabrication but likewise if one is to learn how to combat Fabrication one must also know at least basic knowledge on Emotion Tech. Regardless back on the main subject, sufficient injury will not remove a fabrication it's weird in that similar to a ninjutsu once cast whether the opponent is injured generally won't affect it. Most Fabrication about seventy percent are unaffected by the injury of the user after it has been cast. Another twenty percent will be removed upon injury of the user these are the more area effecting versions rather than the usual single effect and the remaining ten percent requires death of the user to remove their effects and typically are among the stronger Fabrication techniques. he said to answer Kaizu's question. Binding would not affect Fabrication once cast as their is no need to keep it going after all it is self sufficient and Hypnosis would only work on a select few that have an area effect duration and can be cancelled upon being cast.

Ah yes Mariah it seems you've realized why Fabrication was invented, Dakar while having low chakra reserves are able to use their Life release without utilizing it instead most will save their reserves for powerful Fabrication techniques which screw with their opponents allowing them to finish them off with a Life Release technique. This is why Fabrication itself is so difficult to counter it was made to throw an opponent so off that they would not be able to react to the more debilitating techniques in the Dakar's arsenal. he said before looking at his watch and sighing as it would seem they had run out of time.

It would seem that we have to discuss this at a later date as class is over. he said with a nod before dismissing them certain that most would contemplate what they had been taught even after leaving the classroom.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication 101 Class A Completed   

Back to top Go down

Fabrication 101 Class A Completed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1