HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   7th September 2013, 5:32 pm

A new day and a new class full of bright young faces that filled the class. Shane was at the front of the class examining the roll only to speak the names of each student. Mariah Juryoku...Hukaji Hokkai...Raizen Denkou. Were just some names she called out. For those who wouldn't respond she would simply mark them absent and that would be the end of it. For those that did, they would have the benefit of being taught by Shane today, they should feel honored.

Last edited by Zen on 15th September 2013, 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   7th September 2013, 6:31 pm

Sitting nearer the back in this classroom, Mariah was already present having floated through the walls a mere five minutes ago. Sitting down above her seat, about a half inch so as not to seem too strange, the girl gave a bright grin to the sensei and then folded her legs under her before cocking her head to the side. "Present!" She called out upon her name being shouted out and then lapsed into silence once more. She was here to learn Ninjutsu, probably the art that she would be learning the most of considering it was one of the few things still available to her due to her heritage. Hopefully this class would be fun and she'd understand it as much as she did her Fabrication Class, which was also kinda fun but Fabrication seemed really complicated and dangerous.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   8th September 2013, 11:06 pm

After arriving and sitting in his desk Raizen would soon hear his name called he would look up before raising his hand a subtle here following he'd look at the person who has answered before him and then over to his teacher he'd be anxious to start this class as Ninjutsu was one of the things that interested him the most

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   9th September 2013, 12:44 am

Missing one of them she thought to herself shrugging it off and marking the person absent while marking the others present. Finishing the marking she set the clipboard down then looked at the class. Welcome all to Ninjutsu 101. Since I do not know your chakra natures I will be teaching you all the various ways of using your chakra, all in forms of ninjutsu that is. Now can somebody name me one form of ninjutsu, that isn't clones or being taught in another class?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   10th September 2013, 12:50 pm

It was a rather difficult question to Mariah actually, what the sensei asked. "Sensei, are you asking about a specific Jutsu or a type of Jutsu? I know of chakra natures and such so are they types of Ninjutsu or would something like Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu be counted as a type of Ninjutsu?" Mariah asked, consternation in her voice as she thought over her answer even after she had said it. It really was a rather annoying question and the Juryoku just hoped that she had answered it properly, if she didn't then she'd probably be told so all is well then, was it not?

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   10th September 2013, 6:47 pm

Raizen would hear the question and he was for sure he knew it until Mariah asked her question and made him think so after a little thought he would raise his hand a form of Ninjutsu that isn't clones well lightning release would be a form right? he'd say kinda confused

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   11th September 2013, 9:20 pm

I did not mean chakra natures. Yes they are important when it comes to battle but they can sometimes get to pricey when in terms of chakra. Shane would pull out a kunai from one of her pockets and holding it up to the class. I was more on chakra flow. It is a simple form of using your chakra, effective and still powerful with little usage of your chakra. Sending a small amount of fire chakra to the kunai, it would set ablaze before she would throw it at an empty desk. Upon collision the desk would burst into flames. That is just fire chakra, of course with kekkai genkai and kekkai tota, the result will be a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   11th September 2013, 11:12 pm

Hukaji and his panda, Roku, ran through the halls, each step causing a large smack sound. Hukaji was late for class and was trying to make it there as early as possible now. It was so sad being late on the first day! He soon would reach a large door that read "Ninjutsu 101" He slammed in the door and tumbled into the class room with Roku. The two looked at the instructer from the ground and then stood up quickly. Hukaji raised his hand, "Hukaji Hokkai! A little late, but ready as ever!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 8:42 pm

I see well latecomer can you answer the question. Name a ninjutsu which isn't the clone jutsu doesn't utilize one's chakra nature release and is not chakra flow. Shane said merely to include him in the discussion to see if despite his lateness he would be able to keep up with the rest of them. Regardless of his answer she would eventually answer the question on her own but she wanted to give her students another chance after just to see if they had been doing self study before the class began. If they didn't she didn't mind after all she was their instructor and that was why they had classes in the first place so that they could learn how to be better shinobi and what not.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 9:07 pm

Hukaji looked puzzled for a moment before laughing, [color=purple]"Of course I can! Let's see how about the transformation jutsu?" Hukaji answered in more of asking if the answer was correct. He took his seat among the class and Roku crawled up to his shoulder and glared at the instructor.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 9:26 pm

Correct, the transformation technique uses Ambient chakra to compose it to result in the change of shape and appearance of the object this technique is used on. It is a very useful technique for recon and espionage and the like however those with chakra vision can easily detect your presence using it. In addition it is flawed in that while it give the appearance and shape of what one transformed into upon sustaining minor damage equivalent to say a D-rank one is forced out of the transformation with a plume of smoke ruining one's cover. she said with a smirk before she would fold her arms and begin to tap her temple with her index finger.

During this class I will teach you how to utilize chakra flow by being able to identify, stop, and direct the flow of the chakra within your body. Any questions before we begin? she said looking around the classroom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 9:34 pm

Hukaji laughed as he stroked the fur of his panda, Roku, his fur was just so soft, "Heh. No Questions here! I'm ready to soak up knowledge like a sponge!" Roku shook his head in embarrassment at the bad joke Hukaji made. He jumped down onto Hukaji's desk and listened to the instructor.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 10:11 pm

Shane would begin to write on the board explaining what chakra was and how every living thing had chakra present in their body as it was the life energy of a living being. Alright I want each of you to close your eyes and meditate focusing on drawing out a power from inside of you. The deeper your meditative state the easier you will be able to feel the chakra running through your body. When you have successfully grasped it I will tell you as I am able to see chakra flow and will notice the chakra spike one unconsciously releases when gaining a connection to the chakra within their body. she said before sitting on her desk and watching the entire class as they would begin to meditate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   12th September 2013, 11:10 pm

Hukaji would begin meditating and concentrating his chakra. He would focus on bringing out his chakra. Roku on the other hand would try meditating but would fail because he kept losing his concentration on his objective.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   13th September 2013, 12:04 am

Shane would continue watching she would notice how some in the classroom understood the concept almost immediately while others it would seem needed more time to grasp the concept. Regardless she would wait as their was no point continuing until everyone was able to tap into their chakra, once she saw the bulk of the people were able to get it she would remove her hands from being crossed and place them on her lap. For those of you who have been able to tap into your chakra and can feel it moving within your chakra circulatory system try to slow down and eventually stop the flow by concentrating on a specific part of your body and envisioning say a water faucet being turned off. Once you are able to cease the flow try to restore it and then move to a different body part and do the same thing. Shane said knowing it would keep those who had grasped the concept occupied enough to have the others catch up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   13th September 2013, 12:52 am

Hukaji would open his eyes once the teacher began to talk. He was instructed to slow down his chakra and to evntually stop it and then put it in a different spot. It was confusing but he believed he could do it.b He tried slowing the chakra flow, which was the hard part. He then focused the chakra towards his hand, "Hey! This is just like my Lightning Finger Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   13th September 2013, 1:50 pm

Chakra flow? Now for someone who was physical that may be a little difficult to grasp and use but Mariah had been a being of pure chakra since she had been born. Her father, who was also much like that except for his ability to use Trans Tech and it was actually teachings into that branch that Mariah had learned how to control her chakra flow. She couldn't actually use Trans Tech of course but getting into a meditative trance was easy and thus she closed her eyes and focused in on herself. She could feel the hidden force that ran through her body, seen by some but not many, that also happened to be what she was composed of. Thus using these teachings she focused on her arm and slowly cut out the chakra flow that made it up, she couldn't cut it off completely however as that would cause her to lose her arm more than likely, what she could do however was cause her limb to become fainter as the chakra lessened in that particular area. It took only a little bit of focus but after a small sigh she brought the chakra back and focused instead on a new area of her body, her leg this time and once more cut the chakra from it, causing it to became fainter for a few seconds before she restored the flow.

With her eyes closed, although her sight not hindered, Mariah spoke up. "Sensei, what else could we do with only Chakra Flow? I know that other techniques need... eh... Shape and nature transformation, right? Although the second one there is only for usage of Chakra Natures, like Wind or Water or Gravity or something. So what else could we do?"

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 3:12 am

Jinzu gets a slight grin as he walks into the class "Jinzu Akiyama. Here to learn the life and ways of ShinobI in order to provide the best service available to my village!". He gets a grin as he walks and sits down on the end of the third row seats closest to the window. After hearing the class talk about Chakra Flow, he would place his hands on the metal desk he was sitting on and focus. He began to mold his chakra in his hands and churn it. He places his hands on the front part that he would do his work on and allows his chakra to flow through the desk, making a medium sized ball of metal right infront of him. After which, he speaks out "Excuse me Sensei, but is this what your trying to lead us to? I have some training with my Chakra Nature.". He then grins, waiting to see what the class reaction would be.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 12:02 pm

Oh it is? Interesting, but to answer your question....Mariah chakra flow can be attributed to Shape Manipulation or rather it is the introduction into it as a proper hold on the chakra within your body is the basis of being able to mold it accordingly when it has exited your body. Chakra Flow is primarily used in sync with a physical body to coat it in chakra and can be mixed with nature transformation to give rise to utilizing ninjutsu in sync with physical based techniques such as Taijutsu, Kinjutsu, Shurikenjutsu and the like. It is a useful thing to know and I'm afraid that's all I can tell you at present. she said with a small smirk which quickly vanished as she saw the student who had asked her something immediately after walking in.

You are so late...I should just mark you absent. Anyways class dismissed see you tomorrow. she said with a sigh shaking her head at Jinzu and going back to sitting in her chair as she waited for her students to pan out and disperse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 12:42 pm

Hukaji laughed as he picked up Roku and left the room with a smile on his face. Class was fun that day, but he didn't really learn anything that he already knew so yeah. e pulled out some bamboo for Roku and began walking towards his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 5:44 pm

Nodding along as the teacher spoke, Mariah was about to give an affirmative as to what she had learned when some punk entered who was rather stupidly late for the class and then attempted to show off. "Yawn, boring, you're a Cypher." Mariah muttered to him before wandering over to his orb and throwing her hand straight through it, not actually damaging it but simply phasing through it. "Psh, you have no power here." Mariah told him, chuckling quietly as the class was dismissed. She really had little else to do after her class and thus she tapped her chin for a moment before hovering through the back wall and simply vanishing. She'd go back to her dorm room or something, see if there was someone interesting mess around with, hopefully there would be.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 9:24 pm

Jinzu grows a clueless look on his face "Wait....What? Late? Im new to the Academy....Today is my first day...How am I la-!!!". His question was cut short as some other student, only to speak lowly himself "Like a prick phasing through walls is any more exciting....Or powerful for that matter.....Trust me...I have more power than someone who can fit through walls....". He spoke to himself before walking off, clueless why the entire class would reject him on his first day for no reason. He could only guess that he had to show everyone what he was really made of. He releases his focus on the steel orb before slowly approaching Sensei " Excuse me, Sensei. But how am I late? Today is my first day. I just got here. If I am considered late for that, then I apologize. Cya, Sensei....". He had no idea what everyone hated about him. Jinzu hoped to fit in at the Academy.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   15th September 2013, 11:40 pm

You were still late. Should of arrived earlier today. She said with a sigh before pointing to the door as although she liked teaching she didn't like being around kid's all the time and she had already dismissed the class it was over. She would nod before planting her face on her desk as he and the rest of the class left, now it was time to get some sleep before she would have to start teaching again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed   

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu 101 Class B - Completed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1