HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 
 

 Heading to the office for a Mission.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 8:24 pm

Yvette walked into the main office making sure no one was following her and that she remained out of sight, she realized in order to stay under the radar she did need to take at least one mission, and considering she didn't believe in doing the menial labor which were considered D-ranks she decided she would have to attempt a C-rank mission. She would reach the office before stopping in front of the table and would attempt to wave the attention of one of the people in charge of dispensing missions to them. Excuse me..I'm trying to take a C-rank mission. she said once one of them had noticed her and if not at least now they would notice her due to her voice.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 8:44 pm

Rainer looked at his blade, and with all its tricks and misdirections he knew it would only get him so far. So he figured a sword was in order, even if it was a plan sword he wanted that still would help add to his move set, which was what he wanted. Entering the main office he looked around, why was he in the main office? Well if he wanted a new sword he'd need money, if he wanted money he'd need to take a mission. Though D ranks never paid as much as C ranks sooooo...Can I have a C rank mission? Just then he looked to his right to see someone he'd never met before asking for the same ranked mission. Taking his hand off his blade for a second he waved to the person and grabbed his blade again in one smooth motion.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 8:52 pm

Yvette was really sneaky but...she wasn't sneaky enough and the wonderful Zelana had managed to tail her after all how could she let her newest best friend go on a mission without her, that simply wasn't fair. Once she entered the mission room she would run forward and attempt to glomp the smaller girl completely ignoring the fact that the boy with the fluffy animal was also in the room. I found you Yve-chaaan. she said happily in a sing song voice mid glomp mainly to alert her friend of her presence.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 8:57 pm

The receptionist at the office looked up at the two and adjusted her glasses. She looked them up and down then pulled out a book and began shuffling through it. "Let's see. Two fresh students wishing to go on their first C Rank mission... Ah. Here we are. Go see the green house keeper, Ralph. He has requested help in finding a creature that keeps breaking into the green house. But he doesn't wish it harmed. Once found take it to the farm house and give it to Shio then report back to Ralph. He will hand you your reward if you manage to complete it." She went through another file and handed them a copy of the mission. "Show that to Ralph to ensure you get your payment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 9:20 pm

Yvette's danger sense went off and she would jump out of the way of the glomp without looking behind her to confirm who it was. Once she did however she would frown, that damned girl was blowing her cover now everyone in the room knew her name she knew it was a mistake to talk to her. She would grit her teeth before remaining calm and nodding before pausing as she realized she had no idea where the green house was. Um...where is the greenhouse..sorry to be a bother.. she said while looking down as she literally had no idea where such a location was in the first place, she would then look to the side and glare at Zelana a bit for her loud display of affection before she would make eye contact with the receptionist.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   12th September 2013, 9:39 pm

Looking over his shoulder he followed the sound of a slightly familiar voice. It was the girl from class, Konrad shook his head a bit as the girl seemed to have missed her mark. Rainer than held an arm out for Konrad allowing him to climb up and cling to his back. Konrad didn't feel like getting mauled by something with less claws and teeth than him. The two than listened to the young girl the annoying girl called Yve, they would have offered to lead the way but they didn't know where the green house was either.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   13th September 2013, 12:18 am

So mean...oh my kami fluffy-chan and Red-kun. Zelana said happily she didn't hug them as she didn't know them like that but she saw the opportunity of getting yet another friend and would smile happily in their direction completely missing the dirty look Yvette gave her. Ooh I wanna go too. she said at the receptionist and would bounce up and down excitedly as this would be the first mission she ever went on. She would wait for the receptionist to tell them where they could find the mission place thing, part of her happiness being the fact that they wouldn't have to harm the creature.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   13th September 2013, 3:14 am

The receptionist put away the book and began shuffling through her papers. "A mile west of the school. Take the dirt road then your second left. After that you take the first right and go straight. You'll be there in a quarter of a mile from there. Just look for the giant glass dome." She picked up her pen and went to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   13th September 2013, 7:28 am

Yvette nodded and would turn ignoring Zelana as she was annoying her, tailing on her mission and now she had some other person who was likewise following on the mission as well. Judging by his animal it was probably a Hokkai from Ibara. Just great another Ibara shinobi she hated them the most, but the mission came first besides she could use the extra income anyways seeing as she was broke in this Kami forsaken academy. Then again it was her own fault she had told her mother to stop sending her money a way of trying to distance her from her mother's influence and become otherwise self sufficient. She would head out of the office no bothering to hold the door for the others and would begin to walk towards the greenhouse following the directions she was given without saying a word to the others.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   13th September 2013, 7:18 pm

Kami fluffy-chan? Red-kun? This girl was aggravatingly chipper . Rainer waved at her not wanting seem rude, Konrad on the other hand didn't really care to wave or acknowledge the girl for that matter. Rainer waved toward the receptionist in thanks, and made his way toward the door. With the fact she ignored her friend sent Rainer a back off kind of signal, this girl wasn't to be trifled with. Quick words, and stick to the important. Before he said anything he noticed the girl from class tagging along, was she even included or is she just...it didn't matter. Um we should work together. He said his voice loud enough for them both to hear.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   13th September 2013, 11:10 pm

Okay Red-kun. Yve-chan Yve-chan. Come on don't make me call you your nickname. Zelana said as she skipped forward and would happily walk beside Yvette completely oblivious to the don't screw with me aura she was projecting. So mean. Anyways Red-kun whats your real name because it's terribly rude to like call someone by their hair color right? she said as she would turn around and start walking backwards with her hands holding the back of her head. I'm Zelana Yaju my friends call me Zela.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   15th September 2013, 12:44 am

Yvette didn't answer she didn't need to, it wasn't like she wouldn't work together with them but she also wouldn't speak to them. She would ignore the fact that Zelana had addressed her and was currently walking next to her albeit backward she wanted to warn her that their was a rock she was about to trip over but she decided to just let the events pan out on their own after all it was far more amusing that way. She thought to what the woman said and smiled slightly her facial expression hidden under her scarf, to bring down the animal peacefully well she supposed she was lucky that she had Zelana for this one, she could simply capture it like the rest of her clan did.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   15th September 2013, 9:58 pm

The loud one said her name was Zelana where as the quiet one remained silent. It was going to be rather difficult to work together when one was eager to speak while the other was to good to speak. Maybe if they just followed her lead, but can she hold her own? This was a bit much to just guess, what if the creature was dangerous? Sighing he shook his head and smiled toward Zelana. Rainer Hokkai...Konrad. As he spoke Konrad's name he slightly turned so she could catch a glimpse of the wolverine on his back. The wolverine gave Zelana a rather toothy smile.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   15th September 2013, 11:17 pm

Her name is Yve- Zelana began to say before she would trip her hand's flailing outward as she would land with a thump and promptly get up as if nothing had happened before dusting off her clothes. Heh I should watch where I'm going. Luckily I'm used to falling and stuff. she said having missed Konrad's grin as she fell to the ground. Your a Hokkai oh okay now it explains why you have him. I want pet's of my own but never got a chance to get one, mainly because I don't like how my clan just captures them irregardless of their own personal preference you know? she said with a small frown.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   18th September 2013, 9:25 am

Yvette would frown before picking up the pace and would begin to run through the school expecting the other two to follow her as she burst out of the doors and would run down the path. She had shit to do anyways and couldn't afford to lag behind in this mission. If they couldn't catch up well then screw them she would just take on the beast by herself if it came down to it. Besides the sooner I get there to sooner I'm done with this mission and have some Xel to spend. she said with a smirk which was hidden under her scarf.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   18th September 2013, 1:39 pm

Flinching a bit at the site of Zelana taking a dive, Rainer began to offer her his hand for help up, but was surprised to see her spring back up. Though to be honest from the bit of personality she'd displayed he felt as though he shouldn't have been surprised to see her bounce right back. So the girls before him were a talkative accident-prone furry fan girl, and the other was a silent depressing loner. How did they know each other? Captures them? His already seething rage began to boil even more. The thought of capturing them was something he was taught against, the Hokkai respected all creatures and their right to be free. Just then Konrad pointed at the running Yve, was she trying to leave them? Her intentions were unknown but she was going to need to move a bit faster to outrun Rainer. Placing his sword on his shoulder he began to sprint catching up with Yve, and matched his speed to hers.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   19th September 2013, 5:22 am

Yep...it's pretty sad...I mean sometimes I get it when they capture a particularly destructive creature but most don't even bother to get to know them they just use their power...I don't want to be like that. Zela said with a small frown before noticing that Yvette had taken off and soon enough Rainer was gone as well. Hey! Wait for me! she said with a huff before chasing after them and trying to catch up to them. Soon enough they were outside going down the path and still running..not fun she didn't like running too much physical exertion, she wasn't lazy or anything but why run when they could walk...

Ugh..are..we..almost...there. Zela said in between breaths as she ran to catch up to the others.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9825
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   20th September 2013, 11:33 am

Yvette would stop running when she came across a massive greenhouse and she would stop waiting for the other two as she looked around for the person who they were supposed to meet up with her hands in her pockets. She didn't say anything however she would speak once she saw who ever they needed to speak to, otherwise she didn't feel it was necessary, her skills however possibly wouldn't be needed for this mission other than making the quarry easier to subdue, after all the vast majority of her skills revolved around killing. Due to that there was no point in her participating with the mission any longer and she would promptly body flicker to exit the area leaving Rainer and Zelana to complete the mission on their own.

(Yvette Exits)

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   21st September 2013, 1:26 pm

Rainer continued on his way making it just in time to see Yvette leave the scene. Scratching his head he wondered why exactly she left. Shrugging it off he waited for Zelana to show up while looking around the greenhouse a bit for any signs of the creature. Any thing would be helpful; disturbed grass, broken tree limbs, or twigs.

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   21st September 2013, 5:38 pm

Zelana would catch up huffing as she caught her breath and would look around for Yvette but wouldn't see her around at all. That was odd, she reckoned she was here just a moment ago, could it be...she ditched her..so cruel why were her room mates so mean, only Re-kun was nice. Um..I think Yve-chan left...so it's just you and me then...but we can do this! she said with a cheery voice before noticing that Rain was looking around for signs of the animal which was disturbing the green house.

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   25th September 2013, 9:15 pm

Rain could hear Zelana as she attempted to catch her breath. She could really use a little cardio in her life, then again he could too. As he continued to look for clues he turned to Konrad, what better to track an animal than animal? Letting Konrad off his back Rainer watched as he investigated the Greenhouse and its surrounding area. She did, and we can. Rainer gave her a slight smile before turning his attention back to Konrad.

(sorry it took so long, my phone didn't alert me and I've been bus)

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

avatar

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Wouldn't you like to know ;D

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   2nd October 2013, 1:48 pm

OOC: Tet asked me to mod this sooo here I am, aren't you two lucky.

As Konrad detached himself from his partner, a young Kelbi came around the corner of the green house and froze.  In its mouth were several leaves, which it proceeded to munch on while standing perfectly still, simply staring at the new people that had entered its grazing grounds.  Finally, it finished its chewing, swallowing the glob of plant matter, still just simply staring.  Cautiously, it reached its long neck over and took a large bite out of another plant, completely decapitating the poor thing.  The whole time, the Kelbi didn't once take its eye off of them.  Finally, after another long minute of chewing and swallowing its food, the Kelbi turned and took off at B-rank speeds, galloping down the rows of plants in the greenhouse for no reason in particular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xander

avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   3rd October 2013, 3:57 pm

Crap. Sssh be very quiet we are deer hunting. Zelana said while running after the Kelbi before expelling bone powder which filled the area, her presence vanishing as she began to use silent killing so she could get close to it, hopefully it wouldn't hear her. She didn't want to hurt it of course, it was so cute and probably thought the greenhouse was just a place for free food, she wanted to pet it so bad, no she had to pet it it was much to cute to escape her petting.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   4th October 2013, 12:08 am

As the animal stood there and observed the group Rainer was alerted by Konrad. The wolverine had climbed back on to the boys bock and pointed in its direction. As the pair watched they allowed Zelana to do what she wanted at first, and slowly grabbed hold of his blade and allowed it to work its magic. He knew with a little time he could catch the deer with his bare hands. But how much time did they have? Was it enough?

***********************
Fu Rin Ka Zan

Here
Note to self:
 


Sents:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

avatar

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Wouldn't you like to know ;D

PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   9th October 2013, 1:13 pm

OOC: Sorry people, forgot about this topic. PS Rain, you didn't put up your sword's "magic" so just gonna ignore that....

The Kelbi was in a frenzy as it kicked and bucked in the air, tipping over entire tables and sending potted plants flying dangerously through the air in every direction. The sound of shattering glass filled the now, smoke consumed, greenhouse as plants sailed through the walls. The Kelbi was no longer running at its fastest as it was too busy freaking the f*** out, so it would easy to catch up with. The only problem with catching up to it was actually catching it. Although it lacked large antlers, a Kelbi's legs packed a serious punch, or rather kick, and getting hit could probably break a bone or two. Zelana would have to be smart about approaching this thing if she really intended to pet it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heading to the office for a Mission.   

Back to top Go down
 
Heading to the office for a Mission.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]
» Gone Fishin' [mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Imperial Continent (Land of the Shogunate) :: Main Buildings-
Jump to: