HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 Looking for a mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Looking for a mission   16th September 2013, 4:00 pm

AKuchi walked into the office looking around for a moment before tapping on the front desk in which he was told to find a mission, he needed to get out and what better way then to partake in some manual labor for the village's. Hello, im here for a mission C or D rank He said with a smile looking over the desk and at the person behind it waiting for some kind off response. He was somewhat prepared or so he thought he could get in this mission and find out all the thought was useful really meant nothing when out off the situational necessity.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10111
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   17th September 2013, 2:02 pm

The receptionist looked at the academy student and would nod before brushing her hand through some files and would look at the boy once more. Well I have some atypical D-rank's you can solo on your own just weeds and shopping nothing difficult. I have a C which entails the same really only that the woman who commissioned it wanted to pay more because it is a lot of yard work. I take it you want to solo these right? she said her voice business like albeit not being rude or impatient she was nice, just formal. Then again she also did have a lot of work to do, sorting out mission requests and the like.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   17th September 2013, 5:42 pm

Akuchi thought it over for a moment then gave a slight chuckle at the missions offered to him, i guess i can solo the C rank, yard work never killed anyone he said giving a thumbs up to show it was his finale answer albeit his only answer he got his point across and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10111
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   18th September 2013, 8:08 am

Alright. You should head out from this building and follow the path south you should come across a farm where we produce the food in the cafeteria. You'll probably meet the woman and well I suppose you'll find out the rest when you get there. the receptionist said while a smile before dismissing him and going back to doing her job now that she had informed him of everything that he should need to start the mission. Oh yeah come back here for payment once you've completed the mission.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   18th September 2013, 2:23 pm

easy enough and with that Akuchi took off out off the Room and south the way he was told to go he would run until he found the farm, This look's like it Akuchi said looking around the area before walking on too the property and too the door. Knock...Knock.. Akuchi thought to himself as he drummed on the door awaiting a answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 8:18 pm

An elderly woman holding her hand at her back to support it slowly walks up to the door and opens the screen door. Akuchi would see her wrinkly brow and her short size. The top of her head was up right between his chest and stomach. She seemed nice. But Akuchi would definately find out real quickly that being nice wasn't her lifestyle "Well its about time. We are going to change that lazy approach real quick. Kids these days with their lazy bum parents.....Dont teach you kids anything like how I grew up...Your going to be begging me for a break when you have blisters over blisters on your hands and legs...Go to the back and you will see instructions....". As soon as she was done talking, she slams the door right in his face. If Akuchi went to the back, he would see a very big back yard with very tall grass, very heavy rocks stuck in the ground and large amounts of crows. Not to mention that this was all once a garden. The yard still had living flowers. This was going to take a while. Right between Akuchi and the yard was a table with the instructions?.

"1.Do not ruin my precious flowers."
"2.Get rid of the big rocks first."
"3.Clear the tall grass. They are taller than even me."
"4.Put fill up all the empty holes after you cleared out the whole yard."
"5.The last part is to get rid of all those crows. Be careful and no matter what, DONT ATTACK THEM!!!"
"6.Knock on door and I will look at your work. If you did everything, I will pay you. Dont knock on door until done."

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 8:24 pm

Akuchi gave a nod and began walking back toward the garden looking around he gave a sigh before placing his bag on the ground and rolling his sleeve's up."Time to get started i guess, o yea the instructions...were are they again". Akuchi said spinning around before spotting the table in which he began to walk toward. "Easy enough" he thought to himself as he walked over too the rocks and began picking them up and throwing them a ways away with his D rank strength he would do this for awhile until all the rocks were gone making sure to not step on any flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 8:39 pm

As Akuchi picked up the rocks, one single crow was near by. It would approach the stranger that entered its territory, flying into the air and landing on Akuchis head. It lets out a loud ear ringing "SQUAK!!!!" sound right in Akuchis ear before pecking on his head. It wasn't hard, but hard enough to make Akuchi uncomfortable. After which, it lets out another. The old lady could be seen spying on Akuchi through her blinds with a smirk on her face. She knew what was about to happen.

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 8:49 pm

Hey you if your not here to help get lost! Akuchi said as he tossed one off the rocks and waved over his head to try and get the dam bird too stop pecking him, even though it really did not bother him his endurance helped with that. After tossing the last few rocks Akuchi looked over to the house to see the women spying on himYou getting a kick out off this?,how about some snacks i missed lunch for this! Akuchi said looking at the window the old lady was peeking out off. This is the fun part anyway Akuchi said running over to his Backpack were he grabbed his dual samurai weapons and began running in place generating speed up to C rank at the cost off D rank damage , then with a quick burst he ran through the tall grass cutting it with his blade's enough to get it nice and low off course it took a couple try'd he was not a master gardener but after awhile he got it about 1 inch short the lowest he could cut without it being completely gone. Then he looked around what am i suppose to fill the hole's with? He said loudly looking toward the building as he awaited a response.

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 9:13 pm

As the bird was attacked by rocks being thrown at it, the bird would suddenly burst, exploding into a small burst with C Rank damage. It was enough to cover Akuchis body aswell as a foot around him. A flower right next to Akuchi would be half way charred, making the lady scream loud enough to hear. As she heard the boy ask for snacks, she would walk out to a table with a tray of lemonade and a plate of cookies. She sits down at the table and said "Good idea, I was getting hungry.". As her mouth was chewing a cookie, she points at the dirt that was pulled up from when the rocks was picked up when he asked what to fill the holes with. It didn't look likemuch, but its all he had. Unless he could unlock the shed that hasnt been open for ten years. The lock would be old and rusty, but is able to resist B-Rank and lower jutsu. In the shed would be a large pack of dirt big enough to fillmup everything.

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 9:27 pm

After being hurt by the dam crow Akuchi walked over too the lady with a smile before patting her on the shoulder in which he would scan her memory's from the contact looking for when she hid the key(also removing the attack on the crow from her mind) if he found out he would simply unlock the shed, if he did not find anything he would simply walk toward the shed and dig under it if possible instead off breaking it something he could not do thanks to a lack of a strong enough justu. Once inside he would grab the needed dirt and tunnel his way out with bags one by one also grabbing the needed garden tools to make the job easier and to help with the crows but that would be for later. After a couple glasses off lemonade and some cookies Akuchi got back to work filling the hole's with the dirt until all were filled. However he could not help but remember what happened with the crow "why did it explode?" he thought to himself before getting back to work.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   19th September 2013, 9:47 pm

The lady would show a grumpy face as he tried to scan her memories for a key, only for Akuchi to see that the key was lost somewherw in the massive field. She would suddenly forget about the birds exploding. When she saw the boy reach out for cookies and lemonade, she would yell out and attempt to start whacking him with her hard cedar wood walking crane " GET BACK TO WORK YOU NO GOOD BRAT!!! I SAID THAT I WAS GETTING HUNGRY, THESE ARENT FOR YOU!!! YOU STILL HAVE ALL THOSE CROWS TO DEAL WITH!!!". The old lady points to the trees in the yard. They were completely covered with the explosive crows. They could all be heard cawing like crazy.

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   20th September 2013, 3:45 pm

.....Akuchi shook his hand out off pain as the lady struck it still holding on too a glass off lemonade he chugged it quickly then began setting up something in the middle off the field, first was a stick placed into the ground then a bag over it then two more sticks placed left and right looking much like arms.....yada yada yada Akuchi had made a scarecrow and a pretty big one at that he would hope it worked seeing as how he could not attack the crows this was the next best thing he simple moved back and waited to see what would happen. If it did not work he would think off something else.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   20th September 2013, 4:27 pm

The old lady lets out a crooked chuckle as the boy tries to get rid of the crows with a Scarecrow. One single crow would land on its heas and let out aloud squawk noise before pecking it. The lady yells out "Like I said, they arent normal crows!!!". The lady finishes the lemonade and crumbles the last cookie into bits, tossing it onto the ground. All the crows suddenly go crazy, flying off the bunch of trees and covering the entire field. The crows would each get a little bit of the cookie crumbles. One crow, however, spotted a pile of crumbs and dirt that looked like more cookie. But this time, it lets out the loudest squawk ever before collapsing and dies. As the crow died, a few leaves appeared in its place.

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   20th September 2013, 4:31 pm

Now i got it lets get this done. Akuchi morphed some dirt together to look like cookies then crumbled them up and ran away from the area leaving a trail for the birds to follow, cause after what he had seen the birds were dumb enough to eat dirt which the thought was a cookie hopefully it worked cause it seemed there were no more real cookies left.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-10-08
Location : Depends on who's asking...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   21st September 2013, 3:09 pm

The birds would all follow around Akuchi and began eating the thought to be cookie crumbs. The entire sky seemed to have turned pitch black with crows. It seemed to make sense. The crows were really just tree leaves that had been put under a jutsu. It would explain why the crows were always hanging around the trees. As each crow devoured chunks of dirt, each one would revert back to a few leaves. As the last crow died, the old lady seemed to begin lighting up before she then point to all the leaves that completely covered the yard. Seemed Akuchi had one last job to do.

***********************
Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   21st September 2013, 3:12 pm

Akuchi smiled as he began running in place at C rank speeds then generated B rank speed  he shoot forward in a flash picking up the leave's and placing them in his side bag to be dealt with later once he was done he gave the lady a wave and waited for her to say he was done so he could leave.
Back to top Go down
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   23rd September 2013, 5:05 pm

The cantankerous old woman scanned her eyes across the fields after Akuchi's wave, narrowing them with displeasure before sighing. "I believe that'll do, you aren't fantastic but I've seen it done worse, at least you got rid of the crows, blasted things annoyed the hell out of me. Now bugger off, you little hooligan, I'm going back in doors." With that and a dismissive wave of her arm, the old woman stood up and hobbled back inside her home, slamming the door shut and leaving Akuchi to walk back to the Academy and claim his rewards.

[Mission Complete]

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   23rd September 2013, 5:08 pm

Akuchi speed back to the academy and claimed his reward quickly looking for his next class.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mission   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for a mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]
» Gone Fishin' [mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Imperial Continent (Land of the Shogunate) :: Main Buildings-
Jump to: