Share | 

Cyrus Taki's Techs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   13th March 2014, 12:01 am

Fixed.

I changed my mind, these can be scrutinized and readied for approval whenever someone gets around to it. No rush, these are for when he hits TJ which could either be this spring...or like...spring 2015 depending on how events unfold. Ignore the titles = ranks thing at the bottom, that's just my own personal note for myself when making these.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   13th March 2014, 1:02 am

Medical Jujitsu <-- That's the actual spelling. Correct it lol. B-rank Fighting Style.
Take out the hitting Intangible opponents and replace it with Semi-Tangible. But include when used in conjunction with Lightning Release: Super Sayian he is able to hit intangible opponents as well as Phase Release users.

Knights Repost
- Sidestepping requires either 1-rank speed tier above the speed the opponents attack is coming it or reaction tiers equal or above the speed the opponents physical strike is moving towards Cyrus at.

- Include that the victim can only break free if they have strength tiers equal or above Cyrus's strength.

Baron's Ballista
- Same as above regarding the grabbing. He is able to continue dragging them if they do not have strength tiers equal or above his own to lock their body in place to prevent him from pulling them with the momentum.

Baron's Guillotine
- In regards the the airborne one, include if the opponent does not have a form of air movement such as flight, levitation, etc. They are unable to dodge this technique however if they have reaction speed equal or above the speed he is moving to stomp them they are able to move their body to result in a less severe blow.

Earl's Iron Maiden
- Say when he is behind an opponent, not he appears behind an opponent that's saying you teleported or something of the sort.
- Bear hug same as grabs so in order to break free.
- Include that they are not able to use ninjutsu or anything else which requires hand seals during the duration of the grab unless they are able to make one hand seals.

Duke's Lairat
- Include the opponent is knocked back a certain amount of feet dependent on their strength tiers upon impact with the Lairat dealing additional damage if they smash through objects with force equal to Cyrus' strength tier. Note damage is calculated per object they smash into but can be negated if they have S-rank defense tiers.

Knight's Lost Honor
- Same for the grab as everything else.

Earl's Silent
- Requires 1-rank above speed to the opponents incoming physical strike to dodge or reaction speed equal to the speed of the opponents incoming physical strike.
- Grabbing same as above
- Tripping occurs if the victim does not have strength tiers equal to 1-rank above Cyrus's own or higher.
- Opponent requires reaction tiers = to speed of his movement or higher in order to notice the counter-strike. Or Muscle Tension, time-slowing dojutsu, or a sensory technique S-rank or above which can track Cyrus' movement.

Duke's Execution
- Requires reaction tiers equal to the speed of his movement or higher to notice his hand darting outward. Or Muscle Tension, time-slowing dojutsu, or a sensory technique S-rank or above which can track Cyrus' movement.
- Grabbing same as above to break free.
- If they have an internal defense or a means to circumvent the defense bypassing effect of chakra scalpels depending on the rank of that defense it will take a certain amount of posts before it is broken and the victim succumbs to the squeezing.
D-rank = 1 posts (total)
C-rank = 2 posts (total)
B-rank = 4 posts (total)
A-rank = 8 posts (Total)
S-rank = Unable to squeeze victim's head to death.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   13th March 2014, 3:51 pm

Fixed everything
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   13th March 2014, 5:37 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   28th April 2014, 8:35 pm

***These are WIP, will bump topic when done***

Name: Shark Metamorphosis
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self

Description: This technique can only be used once Samehada has awoken. Cyrus has developed this technique because he isn't much of a swordsman but rather excels in taijutsu and up close and personal fighting. As such, he has created such a tight bond with his shark skin sword that the two can now combine into a shark human hybrid. Cyrus's body will be covered entirely by the scales that make up Samehada, granting him the same defenses his sword possess on his own. In this form, Cyrus gains Samehada's chakra draining abilities. He drains an equal rank of chakra to whatever taijutsu technique he uses on his opponent, so in addition to harming his opponent, he also takes their chakra. The taken chakra can either be given to Cyrus directly to replenish his own reserves or stored within Samehada.

Name: Lightning Release: Imperial Storm
Classification: Ninjutsu
Range: AOE

Description: This technique is used to simulate a thunderstorm and requires Cyrus to send a large burst of lightning chakra into the sky. In 5 posts (total) a lightning storm will form that allows Cyrus to call down lightning strikes that move at A-rank speeds and deal A-rank piercing chakra damage. The lightning strikes require no chakra to call down once the storm is in place, but the thunderstorm will clear up after 5 posts (total).

Name: Doku Style: Mercury Sphere
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu/Kinjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Mid

Description: This is a variation of Doku Style: Poison Sphere that uses Cyrus's mercury instead of the regular Doku poison. Cyrus will unleash a large sphere from his palms made of mercury gas and hardened particles that rotate at an extremely fast rate. The hardened particles of mercury rotate so violently they deal A-rank damage while the mercury gas deals internal B-rank spiritual damage each of their posts due to entering the bloodstream from the scratches brought about by the hardened pieces of mercury. This also helps speed up the process of mercury poisoning. Due to the highly conductive properties of mercury, combining lightning techniques with this jutsu can result in devastating effects.

Name: Doku Style: Advanced Chakra Conversion
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu

Description: This is a very simple technique, yet requires mastery of all three branches to use. By combining the chakra refining properties of the Ai Branch with the acute chakra control of the Tsuyo Branch, and the chakra conversion capabilities of the Doku Branch, Cyrus has developed a technique that allows him to convert chakra into blood at equal rank costs. This comes in handy not only for himself, but for healing his allies in the field if they use too much of their blood or chakra as Cyrus can freely convert the two by placing his hand on the target.

Name: Lightning Cutter Scalpel
Classification: Kinjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Short (Varies)

Description: Cyrus has created a new version of the Lightning Cutter technique by practicing using his chidori with his Chakra Scalpel technique. This new Lightning Cutter acts just like the original except it completely bypasses endurance tiers, dealing internal damage as the chakra scalpel deals internal piercing damage instead. The piercing ability increases with the speed of the user being S-rank at Crashing Ground and below speeds, SS-rank at Vacuum release, SSS-rank at Blinding Light and above speeds. This technique is very conductible and the user the ability to imbue a projectile weapon, such as a kunai, with his/her Lightning Cutter, granting the technique long-range capabilities. In this instance, the kunai was capable of piercing through multiple large rocks with ease, without any loss of momentum or change in trajectory.

Last edited by Kenji on 20th July 2014, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   20th July 2014, 7:07 pm

Lightning Cutter Scalpel SS-rank. Everything else is approved.

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   20th July 2014, 7:51 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   20th July 2014, 7:54 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   24th December 2014, 11:36 am

Combination Techniques with Summons:

Pups:

Large:

I'll think of more later, but for now these can be looked over.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   14th January 2015, 2:16 pm

Name: Doku Style: Perfect Chakra Conversion

Description: This is a very simple technique, yet requires mastery of all three branches to use. By combining the chakra refining properties of the Ai Branch with the acute chakra control of the Tsuyo Branch, and the chakra conversion capabilities of the Doku Branch, with the Sage ability to harness natural energy, Cyrus has perfected the lesser version of this technique so that he can freely convert chakra, blood, and natural energy into one another as he needs. This not only is useful for him, but his allies when they run out of blood, chakra, or natural energy in combat.

Name: DNA Integration
Range: Short

Description: This technique is used mainly for transplants so new organs, dojutsu, and other body parts are not rejected. With this technique, Cyrus is able to extract DNA from the cells of a person and forcefully integrate them into the cells of the patient. Through this, rejection chances are rendered practically impossible and transplants can freely occur. Not only that, but things like dojutsu can also continue to advance if they are not at their latest stage. This is due to the fact that the transplant's new body recognizes its original DNA in the body and can advance just like it would if it was in its original body.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   1st February 2015, 1:50 pm

I dont see anything wrong with either tech, so ill give it my approval

Approved

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   28th February 2015, 6:57 pm

Co-Ordinates:

Ninjutsu:

Flying Thunder God:

Last edited by Kenji on 3rd March 2015, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   3rd March 2015, 5:50 pm

Co-Ordinate Lock & Unlock = I see, Need other mod's approval.

Mercury Needle = Approved
Mercury Gloves = Approved

Flying Thunder God & it's Variants = Pre-Approved. (Pre-Approval Req. Only because it is going to be the official Nb version of said technique.)

Back to top Go down
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   7th March 2015, 1:50 pm

Coordinate series: Mke sure you land a critical (lol pokemon reference), but in all seriousness if this is used against PC's I would suggest gaining permission from them OOCly in order to catch their characters. Other then that I approve.

FGT: It's probably because I just woke up, but that hurt my brain to read. However from what I understood, seems rather legit so Imma give an approval unless another mod or admin says otherwise

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   7th March 2015, 4:01 pm

For the two Co Ordinates it works with the Inkan Co Ordinate capture and if you catch someone in that, any Inkan can just seal the person away into oblivion. At least these don't kill them haha.

As for FTG: Yeah...Vix sorta mostly made those...I'm still trying to figure out how they work fully but as far as I can tell they seem legit.
Back to top Go down
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   7th March 2015, 4:02 pm

Approved then

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   13th October 2015, 11:05 pm

Rasengan:

Mercury:

Shurikenjutsu:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   5th January 2016, 4:15 pm

Rasenyari & the Mercury stuff are approved. Chain Magnet already exists in Canon it's called. Magnet Release: Conserving Bee Twin Blades

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Taki's Techs   

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Taki's Techs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2