HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   19th September 2013, 8:29 pm

Bishop was in the library looking over some books on puppets, he had learned a lot. He even knew what he wanted his next puppet to be something that had escaped him for awhile, Hey i don't like reading it's not in my personality i need to meet people mabye some girls or some guys...i just need to get out off this dam library!! Alex said who was indeed a girl puppet for anyone who didn't know. Shutup and let me read, here skim through this it has pictures Bishop said before tossing a book at alex without even bothering too look up causing the book to hit the puppet directly in the face which angered her somewhat, Dam you!, lucky for you i don't feel like fighting or i would mop you up! Alex said before walking away not too far bishop was still in her sight's.

Last edited by Akuchi on 19th September 2013, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   19th September 2013, 8:49 pm

A weird place for a person of Regal's family to be, they weren't really library people but since his mother was born and the path she has chosen anything was possible. A good question would be, what was Regal researching? In the race section of the library, Regal was holding an open book about the Cypher race. He needed more information about how to cope with not having chakra, yes the cypher possessed chakra but they seemed more the physical based, not like the samurai didn't seem that way, somewhat the better choice but Regal leaned more towards the cypher.

His interest would be in that aura of their's, and how they harnessed it. It probably wasn't difficult for Regal to replicate it in his own way, but he would have to check his families records to see if it has ever been done before. He couldn't be doing something the hard way if it has already been created. His thoughts however was interrupted by two people yelling at each other, well one person and a puppet to be more specific. Regal simply looked at them wondering why they were so loud in this place of requested silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   19th September 2013, 8:58 pm

Bishop leaned to look at alex moving away feeling somewhat lonely as she moved herself further away,Come back you He said loud enough for alex to hear even though she was not leaving his sight as off late she spotted someone off interest, and began skipping over to him regal to be exact....Alex gave a hum as she looked over his shoulder at what he was readingCypher, very cool, very cool indeed...are you a cypher i here they have a aura about them so interesting Alex said trying to feel the invisible aura cypher's used in their impressive taijustu. Bishop however did not like her talking to a stranger and decided to walk over putting his books neatly stacked on top off each other showing he was not done getting his fill of knowledge. Hey name's Bishop Ningyo and this is alex, sorry for the bother Bishop said punching Alex in the shoulder something she did not like cause she smacked him into the ground and gave a smile toward regal.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   19th September 2013, 10:19 pm

A talking puppet is what was before him now, that is not really something you see everyday, maybe coming to this academy was a good thing. The basic information lacking in Alex's assumption is that Regal was nowhere near a cypher,, he was just gaining some information about a race that might help him be on equal grounds with chakra wielders, as to correct her he would shake his head from side to side.

Next to come would be somebody to the puppet. He, unlike the puppet, gave his name, along with the puppets, only before punching the puppet which led to hit him into the ground. It would seem these two were the loud ones from earlier and just from watching their current encounter, it seemed they also enjoyed expressing themselves physically, and not in the good way. Regal watched closing his book as the puppet hit the boy and putting it back in its place. For now he has found what he needed and only needed a different source before pursuing what he was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   20th September 2013, 5:41 pm

No talky talky? Alex said looking regal in the eye's somewhat scanning his face she was a little to close but how would a puppet know her personality was just to be friendly nothing else. Blink twice if you wanna ditch the loser Alex said loud enough for only regal to hear while she pointed at Bishop who was just getting up from the ground and dusting himself off. Hm?.... Bishop said as he looked around placing his hands within his pockets.

Did you happen to see or hear that explosion a few minute's ago? i was in the cafeteria when i heard it and saw a few students go in that direction a few moments prior.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   20th September 2013, 6:08 pm

This was actually not in response to Alex's suggestion rather just a reaction from watching the two, that he blinked twice trying to clarify what was happening. As the boy got up he rose something new, an explosion? Regal didn't hear anything, in his defense he was probably lost in the book to even realize that it happened, a common trait of his family, becoming lost in things at times. Shaking his head to both sides, Regal was partially interested in what was going on but also had other things to find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   21st September 2013, 2:59 pm

Well i think i might go, i have class hope to see ya again Bishop said running off with alex behind him he was late, and would have to hurry in order to get too kinjustu 101.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   23rd September 2013, 10:12 pm

That was a little weird, the sudden exit and all. That did hit Regal a little, due to his research he had almost forgotten that he also had class. Looking over at the clock he gasped slightly before running off to his class, it would be unfortunate if he completely missed it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)   

Back to top Go down

The smart one's; stay away from explosions(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1