Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Kinjutsu 101 Class B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 1:48 am

Kaizu had chosen two very incompatible techniques for this lesson, his dojutsu was common knowledge, but his fuinjutsu just seemed to be the basic sealing technique of the Rigikaku clan, that technique was just one that would do nothing if advanced into a Kinjutsu. That jutsu actually has no meaning becoming Kinjutsu, nothing will really change if it only seals and unseals weapons. Blaine said, he couldn't blame the boy, that is why he was in this class anyway. It depends on what the techniques do but come back up and we'll see. He answered the other boy and now had to address the girl who came late, in which he just looked.

Not only did she come late but she also wanted to go to the bathroom, she better learn to hold it, is what he was really thinking but he was going to let her go even though when she returned she would have to do what the rest of the class was. You can go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 6:33 pm

Thank you Sensei. Yvette said quietly before getting out of her seat and smirking under her scarf as she walked out of the door. Once out she would turn and look for the bathroom and walk towards it's direction before body flickering to the Library, she figured she could kill a couple minutes researching before coming back to the classroom, it didn't seem like it would end anytime soon.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 7:55 pm

Roxas nodded and came back up to the front. "its very difficult to see. But I'm sure you know of the signature Displacement Aura of the Cypher. The fighting spirit that surrounds them making their offense have a longer range. Now my own little trick is expelling large amounts of heat from my body. I can even compress it to and extent". And with that his body began to blur as heat poured out from him, surroundinh his body within 5 feet of heat that could only be seen as it distorted the air.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   10th October 2013, 1:10 am

OOC: at Rox, so your aiming to turn a Kinjutsu into a Kinjutsu?

Blaine had to think to himself for a second. Heat...heat, not a bad element, along with the fact that the boy had seemed to be using it to a fair degree, it would seem Blaine couldn't really do much with it. Well the only thing I have would be make use of the blood in your body, superheat it to further increase the heat being expelled from your body, but that is if you have blood which Cypher do not. But I would give the advice of try concentrating the heat and see what happens. The students have really picked terrible jutsus to attempt to change into Kinjutsus, but it wasn't their faults. Well class is dismissed if you want to continue to attempt to create a Kinjutsu then feel free to stay, I will help you out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   11th October 2013, 12:58 am

As Kaizu prepared to walk off, he decided to stay so he could learn ways of changing a normal jutsu into a Kinjutsu. He lets out a sigh before grinning. He calmly sits back down into his seat with a serious look on his face. His main focus was Kinjutsu and he wasn't going to fail it. He looks around to look at the other students to see who was staying and who was leaving. It didn't matter to him. Even if he was going to be the only one left in the class.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class B   

Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 101 Class B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2