HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Kinjutsu 101 Class D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   21st September 2013, 12:46 pm

Ugh I drunk to much last night. Rath said, his feet kicked up on his desk while a open book was covering his face. Using one of his fingers he would lift the closest end of the book so he could look at his class. So who's in my class...Raizen Denkou...Bishop Ningyo...Daichi Akarui? He was just going down the list of his students that he memorized last night before going out and drinking himself into his current state. All of you are present correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   21st September 2013, 3:03 pm

Bishop is right here sir! Alex said pointing toward Bishop she was currently sitting on his desk and waving her feet she didn't have a desk, she was a puppet but bishop simply gave a puzzled look at how much alex was embarrassing him. He even thought about taking her personality out during classes but at the moment if felt cruel, like taking life from a person simply cause off their nostalgic feelings about attention. Instead bishop simply raised his hand and put his head down on the desk waiting for class to start, kinjustu would be interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   22nd September 2013, 2:35 pm

Raizen would lift his hand as if to say here when his name was called he wasn't in the mood to talk or very interested in it he was here to learn all the classes he had picked were important to him and he wanted to learn all he could he would look around the room to the other people and then to his obviously hung over teacher before he would put his face in his hands and wait for the class to begin

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   23rd September 2013, 10:21 pm

It wasn't hard to figure out that Rath didn't want to be here, so his teaching style at the moment would be sub-par compared to a different instructor who possibly wasn't intoxicated. Alright..so kinjutsu....fuck what is kinjutsu again? That wasn't really a question for the class rather it was him asking himself, if one of the students wanted to answer it before he collected his thoughts, that would be of great help to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   24th September 2013, 4:35 pm

Bishop looked up for a moment reading over the cover off his book for this class, Kinjustu is instead of using chakra as fuel it uses the users life source, through direct damage or a blood price. However Kinjutsu are among the most powerful of techniques simply because other than damage cost they can be used numerous times assuming the user is healed. In addition they have a much higher damage output than ninjutsu. Bishop said putting his head back down on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   29th September 2013, 3:07 pm

Raizen would look up at his teacher and then to his classmate and nod in agreement to the statement previously sounds about right to me so what he said he would say pointing to bishop he then look to him [color=yellow] sounds like ya read out of a book couldn't of said it better myself

personal note:

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   30th September 2013, 10:20 pm

Rath's mind was fading in and out of what the boy said but he caught some of the major points which those points actually worsened the splitting migraine he was having. Well whatever book he read out of was wrong..like really wrong. He started to rub his temples not because of the boy's answer. If you read a real book you would know Kinjutsu means forbidden techniques. They are categorized as causing severe damage to the user, this damage being enough to kill you, yes you were right on the part of damage or blood price but the price is extremely high that it will cause death, a small amount of blood will not be considered kinjutsu. They are also categorized as going against nature or being strong enough to destroy a village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   2nd October 2013, 5:15 pm

Bishop simply looked up and then back down at his book erasing what he had wrote down and replacing it with a more acceptable answer to what Kinjustu was. After he would turn his gaze back toward the teacher waiting for something until Alex blurted out as usual, How about a example off some kinjustu from your own arsenal sensei The puppet said in a lively tone as Bishop simply looked up from his position lying on the desk top waiting to see the teachers answer.
Back to top Go down
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   6th October 2013, 1:15 pm

Raizen would remain silent since bishop was wrong and that's what he thought Kinjutsu was and wait for his teacher to demonstrate how it was done properly he would sit anxious tho because tho it was dangerous he took a liking to this style of jutsu

personal note:

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   7th October 2013, 1:53 am

An example of his..that wasn't really something he could show, well not show rather use freely. Mainly for the fact that it could kill him and being in his condition was not the ideal time to be using it. Its called Lightning Overdrive. Its a correction of the Lightning Release Armor jutsu. He said knowing that most people didn't know what he meant when he said "correction of Lightning Release Armor." Basically even though Lightning Release Armor is supposed to release the full potential in your body, which is true, but that potential is still limited hence the jutsu only being labeled as A-rank. I corrected that by accelerating the lightning in my body at a faster rate to bring my body to a higher level, comparable to the release of the Eighth Gate of Death, in terms of raw power. But it rips your body from the inside, starting with your muscles and going to your bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   7th October 2013, 8:21 am

Raizen's eyes would widen slightly due to what he just heard he would raise his hand once called on he'd begin to speak so I have two questions Sensei first wouldn't that side effect make using that jutsu kinda futile of you can't kill your opponent before you die? And on another topic is boosting your abilities beyond your max really that hard on your body like that when using Kinjutsu?he ask becoming more.....intrigued

personal note:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   8th October 2013, 7:07 am

The boys sudden interest had to mean he had lightning release, otherwise the technique would just be another high level technique to someone like bishop. He listened to the boys question regarding the technique then looked over too the teacher as he waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   10th October 2013, 1:19 am

And I have a question for you, won't the same apply to the Eight Gates? If you use Eight Gates and cannot kill your target before your time is up you die as well, mine just uses chakra but gives the same benefits and end results. It was true, with the creation of one jutsu he was able to mock the Eighth Gates activation. And two, yes and no, yes it is that hard on your body and no, its not just Kinjutsu. Most villages are the one's who decide what a Kinjutsu is not a sole person, so my Lightning Overdrive could easily not be considered one if my village doesn't deem it that way, if it didn't kill me then it will most likely not be considered a Kinjutsu but still be strenuous on my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   12th October 2013, 9:30 am

Bishop listened closely looking around as he was not that tied into the current conversation. His clan members rarely had a chakra nature and most simply before having there puppet book. I once heard that there are differing ways to pay for kinjustu? Bishop said just trying too weave his way into the conversation and maybe learn something applicable too puppeteers.
Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   12th October 2013, 3:56 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class D   

Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 101 Class D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1