HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Kinjutsu 101 Class E

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   21st September 2013, 12:55 pm

Yuri was walking around her class, one hand behind her back while the other was holding a clipboard with the class roster. Arikiko Kenpazi....Haru Mishura....Magnus Hiyori. She said calling out the students in her class as she would walk back to the front of the class seemingly glaring at all of them. I am Yuri, your instructor for Kinjutsu. We will start with what is Kinjutsu.. She didn't wait for them to respond, even though all of them should, rather she would go straight into the lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   21st September 2013, 4:44 pm

The first of the three names called out, Arikiko, was sitting in the back corner, his elbows on his desk and his head on his hands. His eyes were steel hard as he stared over at his Sensei, giving her as much of a glare back as she was giving him. Morghul was at his side, resting against the wall and glowing with the red lines over his haft and blade, almost like veins and arteries for the Living Weapon. As she wasn't giving much time, he didn't even say he was present, besides it would've been obvious enough. "Kinjutsu can come in many forms, Sensei, be it jutsu that are forbidden for whatever reason, say due to moral implications or hate amongst a clan. It could be a technique that requires a blood price over a chakra price, as my own species is known to use much more efficiently than other races. Or it could be a self-damaging jutsu, where it gives a high amount of power in return for giving a portion of the damage on to the user of the technique, making them extremely dangerous." Arikiko said exactly what he knew Kinjutsu as, his eyes not changing at all and Morghul humming quietly beside him, waiting to see what the reaction to what he said would be.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   21st September 2013, 6:30 pm

"Here!" Magnus presented himself as his sensei said his name. "I have a question though. If Kinjutsu was used as a transformation, would it lead up to a new form of our original jutsus?" he asked as he was curious about how his great grandmother's spiritual form was used.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   21st September 2013, 10:39 pm

OOC: Yuri didn't ask a question, she was going to go straight into the lesson. She was just giving y'all a chance to say "here/present"

Well you seem informed. Yes Kinjutsu directly means forbidden for whatever reason it is deemed forbidden usually because of extreme damage to the user, going against the laws of nature, or being highly destructive. But they do not technically require a blood price, as your chakra based techniques, whatever they maybe, can easily kill you the same as wasting your blood. Yuri didn't have to touch on the self-damaging aspect as with the damage to user statement cleared that up.

Yes and no. It all depends on how you went about it. Say you transform into a dog-human hybrid. Simply releasing more chakra could further that transformation for better results. Now if you wanted to make it a Kinjutsu, it would most likely cause a large amount of damage to you but also give you more power, greater than chakra alone. A simple example, but of course she didn't expect one of them to have a basic dog-human hybrid transformation, that just seemed to be the easiest example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   23rd September 2013, 2:49 pm

OOC: I know, Arikiko was just speaking his knowledge.

"Well I do know that I am forced to spill blood upon my weapon for certain attacks to be used, so I do believe that counts as blood price," Arikiko said but he gave a shrug and then reached over, tapping Morghul a couple of times before cutting his finger on the blade and spreading it over the head of the axe. Strangely, the axe-head morphed slightly, the edge becoming serrated rather than straight.

'You seem bored, Arikiko, is there a problem?'
Morghul murmured into his mind, his voice a lot softer than usual. 'She really isn't teaching us much, is she? I already know all of this... That and there is another bloody Yoroi in here with us.' Arikiko gave a glare at Magnus, the barest hint of anger flaring behind his eyes but for Ariki that was a massive amount of emotion. 'Yes, I felt him too, we can't attack him here though, so calm yourself.' Morghul said back and Arikiko just sighed softly and nodded before listening to what the teacher had to say.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   25th September 2013, 11:30 pm

"Excuse me, ma'am, but i'm a wolf-human hybrid" Magnus says revealing his tail and ears. "So I could go full wolf if I used more chakra than usual. Okay, i'll have to give that a try sometime" he adds. "Do you feel that, Magnus?" Weiss says as it starts floating by Magnus. "Shhhh...we're still in class" Magnus replies.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   26th September 2013, 10:03 pm

Yes that does count as blood price. But like I said, just having a blood price isn't enough to deem it a Kinjutsu. Its a good way to get your jutsu registered as one, but it is not guaranteed. Yuri said now having to address the other boy's statement. Well that is a basic, using more chakra to gain more power. If you want to make it into a kinjutsu, it will need to meet one of the requirements I stated before, considering its a transformation you will have to deal sever damage to yourself in exchange for the power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   28th September 2013, 6:15 pm

Once the questions had been answered, Arikiko realised that the teacher hadn't actually said what they would be learning today. With a soft sigh, he then asked about such a thing. "Sensei, I apologise for such early questions and statements but I must ask, what is the topic for today's lesson? It will be Kinjutsu based obviously but what exactly are we hoping to achieve by the end of the day?" Ariki raised a thin, blue eyebrow and Morghul sighed beside him, he too was rather bored and wondering what would happen because it would inevitably involve himself, due to Arikiko being a Yoroi and almost solely relying upon Morghul.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   28th September 2013, 6:56 pm

"Alright." he replies. Magnus looked at the clock on the wall to see what time it was and then looked back at the teacher. He then starts thinking to himself. "Then how did grandma do it without harming herself?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   28th September 2013, 7:33 pm

You will all increase your knowledge of Kinjutsu and correct any misconceptions that you all might have. She responded to Arikiko before moving onto Magnus. Well I don't know who your grandma but if she didn't harm herself she most likely just increased the amount of chakra used. Thanks to the categories, specifying Kinjutsu was quite simple, but since villages determined what is a Kinjutsu and what isn't it sometimes varies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   29th September 2013, 5:02 pm

Well it would seem as though the teacher wasn't actually going to tell them much at all about what was happening. So with a resigned sigh, Arikiko rested his elbows against the desk and rested his chin down into his palms. Morghul grumled quietly beside him, both of them being extremely bored and that effect only compounding due to the fact that the emotions were being spread across the soul connection that Arikiko and Morghul had. Hopefully this class wouldn't take too much longer and he'd be able to move on and do something more interesting. Gods Ariki hated classes.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   3rd October 2013, 2:43 pm

Magnus had all of the questions he needed answered for today. "Thank you, sensei. I think I can try that out later without confusion on how to do it" he says as he waits for the teacher to let the class out so they can go to their next class.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   3rd October 2013, 8:06 pm

Okay if no more questions I believe you two learned enough. She said giving a couple of seconds just in case they had any more questions before beginning to speak again. Class dismissed, you two have fun with your Kinjutsu knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   4th October 2013, 6:57 pm

One of Ariki's eyebrows flicked upwards at the Sensei's words as it would seem this class was over only moments after it had begun. Had time really flown that fast? Apparently so. With a small shrug, Arikiko stood up, grabbed Morghul and walked towards the teacher. He then bowed to her and gave a sigh. "I apologise for my mood earlier, I should not have butted in when I did. I must admit I have just been having this feeling that something would go wrong... But I can't put my finger on it. Nevertheless, it is inexcusable, so I apologise Sensei." Arikiko then stood up, looked up at the teacher, and turned on a dime before walking out of the class, his massive axe slung over one shoulder.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   12th October 2013, 3:51 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class E   

Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 101 Class E
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1