HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   22nd September 2013, 4:18 pm

Blake was currently at his wits end as he dodged a swipe from his opponent who was smirking as he swung his unique sword at him. Blake would throw down a smoke bomb before putting more distance between him and his opponent as he looked for Midori only to see her locked in combat with the boy's partner a female who seemed to be matching Midori in pace and skill in hand to hand combat something he hadn't seen any one else do.

Ara...keep an eye on your opponent. Ruby said with a smirk before Blake was suddenly hit the large sword shaving off some of the flesh on his back and causing him to cry out in pain. Oh...did that hurt. Terribly sorry. I suppose I can wait for you to suck it up. Tell me when your ready. he said while placing his sword on his shoulder the strange things seemingly quivering with excitement.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   24th September 2013, 10:56 pm

Cyrus had been on his way to lunch, having gotten up only about 20 minutes ago, he was still wiping the sleep from his eyes. Cyrus had actually scheduled his classes to be later in the day, so he didn't have to wake up until about 11:30 every day. Although it didn't matter, Cyrus had no intention of ever going to class because he had no intention of being a shinobi, not that his father would be pleased with this at all, but he just didn't care. As he stepped into the cafeteria, pushing the large door out in front of him, Cyrus's mouth dropped open. What the...? He looked at Blake and his combatant, then turned to see Midori engaging in combat with someone else as well. Not that he knew either of these two people, none of the four were familiar in anyway to him. What he could see however was a group of people cutting into his meal time and he was too tired for this shit. Seeing as Blake was the closest and he looked wounded, Cyrus turned his attention to his combatant, Hey, knock it off you two. This is a cafeteria. Cyrus was surprised for a moment at his own words. He had never expected to get in between two people fighting, especially physically fighting, yet here he was. Great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   24th September 2013, 11:19 pm

Neo could feel the tension in the air as he walked past the closed Cafeteria doors after having just returned from his mission. The sound, even the smell gave no discretion to what was happening behind those doors. He couldn't help himself, as he turned, using his aura to force the doors apart as he walked in, eye widened. Neo was wearing a black cloak with a hood, his entire body covered in a black sheeting except for a single eye, which locked onto the first target quickly. Neo automatically began walking towards the opponent. Neo didn't even know who was good, nor bad, he just saw fellow competitors in a bloodbath. Considering the man was facing his target rather then the entrance, Neo silently twitched in his pocket, a kunai being toss at a moments notice towards his back, predicting his possible movements aiming for where he will be rather then where he won't not to mention the fact that the kunai came with a destructive ranged force, even dodging won't help unless it is avoided with much room to spare. A small smile appeared on Neo's face.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   24th September 2013, 11:47 pm

The sword would quiver before coiling around the back of Ruby and easily deflecting the kunai causing him to turn his head at the person who tried to chuck a kunai in his back. He would frown before jumping to the right and separating himself from the three other guys while before whistling her partner would fake to the left before kneeing Midori in the stomach and grabbing her hair before flinging her into Cyrus.

Okay. I stopped. Better now? Sapphire said with a smile while tilting her head and looking at Ruby who would keep the frown as he looked at the fact that they were out numbered...not that it mattered though.

So hey guys, how's it going? Ruby said his frown finally disappearing as Samehada quivered at the possibility of flaying each and every one of them.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   25th September 2013, 12:22 am

[OOC MESSAGE:Woah woah woah....Hold on......I already posted in Cafeteria that Jinzu followed Midori and Blake o.o Ive been waiting for this to come up to join the plot.]

Jinzu had been following the two ever since the Cafeteria. As he walks up to the two from behind, he notices that a fight was going on. He immediately gets a grin on his face and pulls out his Katana, which then is split into two separate Katana. He charges on to the battle and leaps up to the side of the one known as Midori since Blake seemed to have Ruby. He uses his Katana and slashes forwards at the opponent as soon as Midori landed an attack, making sure that the target would be pushed even further. Using a technique, the Katana Jinzu was wielding grew sharp equal to C Rank aswell as launching sharp blasts of wind to make things worse. The Cypher used the Kenkutsu Technique Iaido, something all Cypher were known to use.
Spoiler:

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   25th September 2013, 8:36 am

Neo sighed. Judging by the words, the actions and the atmosphere, this isn't what he had hoped for. Blood bath? No, this was sport, a simple sport for the jocks to play. The chances of meeting death here were low, and those stakes would only end with Neo ruining their game. Neo walked over, picking up his dropped kunai, pocketing it, before turning and walking back out the door in which he came.

{Neo exits}

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   25th September 2013, 1:40 pm

OOC: Alrighty then, welllll dibs sword, seeing as I have the whole shark thing going on.

Without even thinking, Cyrus reached out and grabbed Midori out of the air, trying to catch her as lightly as possible. To anyone looking on, seeing a small boy catch a girl his size flying towards him without so much as moving an inch back would be baffling, but to Cyrus it was like lifting a rock. He placed Midori on the ground, Um..are you okay? He asked quietly, looking her over before turning his attention back to their two combatants. He took a deep breath, it was already 4 vs 2, the numbers were in their favor but something about them told Cyrus even 2:1 it was going to be a struggle. Anyone that doesn't want to get dragged into this better leave, now, because this place is about to get VERY busy. He called out to anyone else still in the cafeteria before biting his right thumb and performing several hand seals, finally placing his two hands on the ground as 6 puffs of smoke exploded out of thin air around him.

The sharks that were summoned all almost immediately took off from their summoning spots as Cyrus frowned in frustration. Squishy, naturally, ducked behind Cyrus's leg, peering out around it to look at their enemies. Pyro meanwhile had made her way to the other leg and began to set fire to Cyrus's pants. Meanwhile Dax was simply sprinting around Cyrus in a crazed frenzy that showed he was just happy to be back in the real world. Chomp and Trey had made B-lines for the tables with Chomp swooping down to pick up some sweat snacks left behind and Trey instead opting for the fiber rich tables themselves as he took a massive chunk out of the top. Finally, Monty had looked around, noticing the other pups playing about and stepped in front of Cyrus, Come on you rap scallions, show us what you got. We can take ya, we'll give you the ole one, two, pow pow. He made a show of punching the air in front of him with curled flippers.

Cyrus rolled his eyes as he patted out the tiny flames on his pant leg. Guys come on, we sorta have something to do here. The sharks immediately stopped what they were doing and turned towards Cyrus as he indicated the two opponents in front of them. In unison the sharks turned back to Cyrus and sighed before all joining up in formation around him. Thank you. He mumbled, adjusting his glasses.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   27th September 2013, 10:19 pm

Sapphire wouldn't even turn before she was hit by the crescent released from the blade, though other than torn clothes she was completely unharmed having just come out of a throw so she didn't have time to bother to dodge, not that she needed too. As the Iaido strike came in her hands would blur and she would reach out to catch the blade just as it struck her Sapphire moving at crashing ground speeds while the edge of the blade would rest on her uninjured palm. One left so now it's three on two. Better odds. Ruby can you deal with the one that you were fighting before, and the Shark boy, I'll finish up with this one like I did the girl and join you shortly. she said while pulling her arm back before lunging forward attempting to slug the boy in the face while gripping his blade so he wouldn't get away unless he released it.

Spoiler:

I suppose that'll be fine. Then again you were always bad at math see how many sharks he has those count too don't they. Nonetheless more people to flay, Samehada is so excited. he said before his hand twitched and chakra chains burst out of it before impaling the ground causing it to rumble a bit. Moments later more chains would burst up all around the 15 foot radius they were all fighting in criss-crossing and forming a barrier while Ninjutsu would be X'd out in Kanji in the middle of the dome. Now then..that get's rid of annoyances. I don't think summons would be quite useful without the ability to utilize Ninjutsu now would they. he said with a small smile as he waited for his opponents to come to him.

Spoiler:

Midori had actually passed out from the pain of the impact to her stomach and would simply lie on the floor motionless. However it did serve the dual purpose to enrage Blake and he would bear through the pain before standing up. That guy's sword...it absorbs chakra. Everything I threw at him it just drained it away... he said while gritting his teeth deciding it would be better to wait till his new allies decided to attack while he played a more supportive role.

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   28th September 2013, 10:17 am

Cyrus looked at the barrier surrounding him and his sharks, inspecting it before staring back at Ruby. Not bad, but I think it's our turn. Dax, Monty, you're up. The two sharks nodded with grins before jumping into the air and diving down into the earth, destroying the floor and tunneling, or "swimming" through, appearing on the other side. Appearing on the other side of the dome, Dax quickly began generating mud beneath him before sending a surge towards the chains holding the dome up. Shattering the chains, the dome would in turn go down, allowing Cyrus and the other pups free range of ninjutsu once again. The sword absorbs chakra? Cyrus asked Blake, staring at the seemingly living sword in Ruby's hand. That thing is starting to creep me out to be perfectly honest. Cyrus began tracing the outline of a cube in front of him, but the actual cube would appear around Ruby's sword hand, hopefully small enough to not be noticed seeing as he wouldn't actually feel the cube. With the snap of his fingers, the cube would seal away his hand silently.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 5:46 pm

Hmm nice, okay, no more games then. Ruby said as Samehada suddenly grew scales outward while glowing green piercing and thus destroying the cube around Ruby's arm. Samehada couldn't absorb the chakra out of them but they were made from chakra and thus it could sense when something was about to hurt it's master. Oh..thank you. Alright, time to head out. he said before he would step forward accelerating to crashing ground speeds and would swing his blade upward releasing a shark comprised of pure natural energy which would heat towards his opponent at bullet release speeds.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 8:24 pm

Caught off guard, Cyrus took the brunt of the technique to his arms as he tried to block the attack by crossing his forearms in front of his chest in an x-shape. The boy shot up into the air before coming back down to the tiled ground, hitting his head on the hard floor with an audible crack. His endurance would most likely protect him from anything life threatening, but he was certainly down for the count and there'd be no doubt he'd feel it in the morning. With their summoner unconscious, the sharks poofed back to the summon realm while Cyrus let out a weak moan and then went under for good. Ruby and Sapphire could basically have their way with him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 9:04 pm

Unfortunately for Cyrus his endurance tiers could do nothing to nerf the damage from nature based damage so he would take the blunt of the attack and succumb to his wounds, Ruby would frown his opponent was too slow. Pity he showed promise improvising and breaking his barrier. He supposed since that was well done he might as well collect the chakra he lost and would walk over to the groaning Cyrus and place Samehada on his body pressing down just enough to cause pain but not shave off skin or clothes while his opponent would sustain a drain to his chakra reserves as Ruby...re-compensated himself.

Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 9:10 pm

OOC: Not much to say here since he's knocked out, so just gonna say I exited.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   30th September 2013, 4:24 pm

Jinzu was caught in surprise as his attack was caught with just a hand. He watched as his blade was pulled on in order to pull him into a hard slug into the face. But Jinzu wasnt going out like everyone else. As his blade was pulled in, he decides to take the hit. With powercul B Rank force plowing into his face, Jinzu is sent flying back if the enemy released his blade. He would end up falling to the groind a few feet if the blade wasnt. The effect of Disorientation fell upon Jinzu, but only a bit since he was a member of the Novas Cypher. Unfortunately, his face now looked like a car wreck. It was obvious that bones were broken. He definitely looked dazed now.

After struggling from the Disorientation, he leaps back to Blake "Cover me, I have an idea.". After which, Jinzu allows his skin to be seen for what it really was. His entire body took on a metallic appearance. Despite the fact that this reveals him as a Cypher, he didnt care right now. He places both palms onto the surface below and grins as he began churning a large amount of Chakra in his body. It seemed like he was preparing a powerful technique. It eas like he felt nothing from this hit. But it was exactly what he felt. Cyphers were unable to feel pain, even if it looked painful.

Spoiler:

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaizu on 2nd October 2013, 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   30th September 2013, 5:48 pm

Sapphire smiled seeing that her opponent was still standing that was nice she didn't want to be done as quickly as Ruby was with his opponent. She would skip forward before stopping suddenly as her body rippled her muscles bulging as the launched forward clocking at Vacuum release speeds before aiming a spin kick at Kaizu's mid section. Did I forget to say..I know the Gates? she said as she delivered the strike.

Spoiler:

Blake nodded and would make hand seals however before he could finish the opponent had already closed the gap between them so when he slammed his hands on the ground in preparation to use one of his earth jutsu the target had changed and he sunk into the ground only to emerge behind Kaizu as he wasn't that inclined to put his body inbetween that and Sapphires...it wasn't really smart.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   2nd October 2013, 12:26 pm

Jinzu held an impatient look on his face as he prepared the technique. The chakra he was churning began to spread throughout his entire body. A look of shock suddenly shot onto Jinzus face, watching as massive chakra formed aswell inside the enemy. This wasnt going to end well. He looked at Blake as he agreed to help him. But unfortunately, he decided not to help wgen the enemy revealed that she had access to The Eight Gates. This want good at all since now there was nothing between Jinzu and Sapphire. He lets ouf a sigh as he removes his hands to avoid being destroyed, causing all of the chakra he was molding within to evaporate. He gives Blake a look of disappointment before he was suddenly struck by the attack. With such power, he was sent flying back with a dent on the metal skin. Still with the will to fight, he stands up and looks at Blake "We have an even lower chance of doing damage if you dont help. I have something to do that damage. But I cant do it without you...". Jinzu then places his hands flat on the ground, again trying to churn up some chakra. If he was attacked, he would have no choice but to release the jutsu but at a weaker rank. He was trying to keep Blake next to him since the jutsu he was preparing was an area of effect jutsu that forms starting six feet radius around Jinzu.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   2nd October 2013, 1:13 pm

Blake frowned, he was helping but there was no way he was just going to let himself get hit instead of Kaizu, frankly his life was the most important because it was his own. He would however provide support and kunai would fly out of the ground at bullet release speeds with bladed wire in between them a smoke bomb would follow moments later covering the area so that Sapphire couldn't see the assault heading towards her, at the moment there were eight kunai total each with about a foot of wire in between them in pairs of 2 aimed at her limbs hopefully the tangling effect would at least slow her down.

Sapphire would dodge the first one before the next to wrapped around her arms and she would pull on them snapping them with ease. The next two wrapped around her legs and she did the same noting that it was bladed wire and if not for her defense tiers she wouldn't of been able to remove them without slicing her body up. Hmm...okay this is quite..annoying. she said before pulling out her own smoke bombs she figured if she couldn't see then her opponents couldn't see her as well and she would use that to her advantage. She was built like a tank and if they tried to hit her, she would hit back, much harder. Right now however she couldn't do anything and it was wasting precious gate time.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   3rd October 2013, 3:21 pm

Jinzu held a grin as Blake was able to slow down the target. He didn't need to see. He just needed to keep his hands on the ground. After melding the large amounts of Chakra constantly through his body, he then allows the chakra to churn through the air with his Steel Release element. He only needed a little bit more time before he could release this technique. Then it wouldnt matter where Sapphire and Ruby were at. They were going to have trouble getting out of this unharmed. While keeping his hands on the ground, he looks up at Blake "Thanks. We wont leave here without causing some sort of injury to them. We just need time on our side.". He returns his gaze forwards into the smoke. If they were attacked even now, he woule have no choice but to release it into a weaker Jutsu, unless Blake was able to providemmore time for them.

[ooc:Next post the jutsu is released. If you dont know which one it is, look at Jinzus Jutsu. The only B Rank in there.]

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   4th October 2013, 1:35 pm

Blake nodded before sinking into the ground glad he could be of help, he would make hand signs under the ground to cause spikes of earth to jut upward from the ground were he had last seen Sapphire in hopes he could make her dodge so that when Jinzu was ready to release his attack she wouldn't be able to dodge that as well. He didn't really know what his ally was going to do but seeing that he didn't comment about the smoke he figured he had someway of tracking them or at least was going to use some sort of spread attack.

Spoiler:

Sapphire felt a rumble and would jump upward narrowly avoiding getting impaled by numerous earth spikes before landing about 3 feet away from the spikes she would look around the smoke still prevalent and decided she would head in the direction the kunai came from and would begin to run forward moving at B-rank speeds to see if she could get closer to the opponent. Luckily the smoke would end up clearing eventually so she just needed to bide her time.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   4th October 2013, 2:10 pm

Jinzu held a grin with the feeling of satisfaction as they were able to stall long enough so Jinzu could perform his jutsu. He stands up as his Jutsu solidifies. As the earth spikes rose to keep the enemy occupied, the jutsu was complete. A large dome of multiple metal shards and scraps appeared around Jinzu. The dome was two feet taller than Jinzu and had a radius of six feet. Blake was safe since he had gone underground. This jutsu was a massive Area Attack. As he activates the jutsu, the multiple metal pieces would be pulled in like a spring before being released into the area. As the shards were released, they would pierce into whatever was around them. Due to this being an explosive area attack, it made this jutsu very difficult to avoid without a single shard piercing into you. Jinzu grinned as the smoke was gone, allowing them to see the outcome. After depleting another B Rank amount of Chakra, Jinzu collapses to his knees due to that being a second B Rank Chakra depletion. It felt like he was near ready to faint "That was my chance. The rest is up to you, Blake....If I do this technique again, Ithink we are both finished....". He stayed kneeling down so he could recover from feeling fatigued.

Spoiler:

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   4th October 2013, 3:42 pm

The Smoke cleared and Sapphire was cut up but otherwise fine, her natural endurance lowering the amount of damage she would sustain from the technique by half and behind her Ruby was completely unharmed with Samehada having drained all the chakra from the shards coming at him while in front of its master sheilding him from harm. Really. That's it. Pathetic. Sapphire said as she was now ticked off and would launch herself at Jinzu while releasing the third gate and would punch him in the dead center of his stomach with A-rank strength being more than enough to punch a hole right through him if it connected. She would follow up by grabbing his throat while her hand was still in him and ripping her hand downward to tear him from his stomach all the way downward to partially split him in two.

Spoiler:

Ruby would likewise move swinging Samehada and releasing a second shark comprised of natural energy at the part of the ground Blake was in, his sword easily sensing his chakra signature even though he was concealed in the earth. Upon hitting the ground it would explode to leave a crater and hopefully catch him in it as well.

Blakes eyes widened when the smoke cleared and their opponents were fine and decided that it wasn't worth dying, he would swim underground before grabbing Midori and then jumping as a shark hit the ground where he was swimming getting hit and spinning through the air before sinking into the ground instead of impacting it hard. After a few moments he didn't resurface with Blake having fled the scene while carrying the unconscious Midori.

(Blake & Midori Exit)

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   4th October 2013, 11:53 pm

Jinzu stayed kneeling down on the ground, breathing harder than normal. He was about ready to faint and surrender the battle. However, according to the enemy, he wasnt done yet. As the enemy seemed to not have felt a thing, Jinzu stands up only to be punched right in the stomach with A Rank Strength. A hole was punched into his gut. Enough force to send him flying back was applied to him, but before he was sent flying, the female grabbed him by the throat and began to bring her fist inside his gut down and thus cause his lower half torso to be split I half. Jinzu seemed to faint from seeing this happen to him, thus making the battle a loss. After his mid stomach and lower was splot in half, his body falls to the ground. Fortunately due to him being a Cypher, he was still alive but with half of his body split in two as if his legs now went from his stomach down. With him now useless, he surrendered. He lost the fight. Slowly, he began to drag himself away and exits the scene slowly. He may have lived but now he had a big problem. He growls that Blake had left him as he carried his body away with his arms pulling on the ground.

[Exit?]

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   5th October 2013, 2:33 pm

Sapphire. Remember it. Sapphire said to the crawling boy before he could leave the area and would power down from her gates only for Ruby to catch her before she collapsed, he would smirk and place Samehada on his back before the two of them left the area as well.

(Ruby & Sapphire Exit)

1 B-rank Reward for participants.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)   

Back to top Go down

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Midori + Blake + 2 Extras Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1