HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   25th September 2013, 8:36 am

Onyx was currently baby sitting Quartz well trying being the accurate word considering Quartz was only like a year younger than him but Diamond insisted she needed someone to tag along with her to make sure she didn't screw the plan up. Over protective sister complex check, regardless he was still having some iota of fun as as they walked through the hall way the bodies of stray academy students they came across littered the floor. Quartz was currently getting a piggy back ride, sometimes he wanted to strangle her and was fast asleep while Onyx continued the mission he was honestly tired and wanted to go home but alas, killing people apparently just didn't excite him as much as it did two years ago.

Oh well. he sighed and continued to walk down the cafeteria.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   25th September 2013, 8:45 am

Neo was just about to exit the cafeteria, pushing the doors open and taking a single step out, before his curse began raging inside of his head. Reluctantly, in an attempt to do something, even if its just simple combat, anything to try and calm the lust down, Neo turned back around, walking again towards the battle scene. His eyes caught one particular couple, unaffected by their surroundings. They seemed interesting to say the least, and they were moving towards his direction. Neo followed their pace, making his way slowly towards them, his actions clear and easily seen. Both his hands rested in his pocket as they do, his single eye not blinking once in the hopes to never lose contact.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   27th September 2013, 10:27 pm

Onyx would continue his walk before suddenly stopping as he saw someone approaching and would sigh before taking one hand off of Quartz ass which he was using to support her as she slept and would point it forward butterflies emerging from it and fluttering over to Neo. Once that was done he would put his hand back and would continue walking as the butterflies made their way to where Neo was likewise walking. Onyx could of said something but he didn't want to wake up Quartz so it was better this way.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   27th September 2013, 10:44 pm

Neo sighed. He didn't know what the purpose of the butterflies were, yet at the same time, there was no need to find out. Neo's hair began to grow to a length of about two meters, and a silvery tint appeared, each strand becoming its own blade. The hair would begin to wildly and unpredictably whipping around his body, a single strand in the thousand of thin blades going for a butterfly as it neared, using his displacement aura to further extend the range to ensure none get close. In the case that one does, the defense was simple, Neo will just turn into a cloud and float away. Two clouds appeared besides Neo as he continued to make his way towards the poke....Onyx guy, ready for a proper fight rather then dealing with bugs.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   28th September 2013, 8:00 pm

The butterflies were hardy despite looking frail and once hit would clutch the strands and attempt to gnaw on them only for his opponent to turn into a cloud and float away. Onyx would frown before tilting his head in Neo's direction directing his butterflies at his opponent and they would attempt to swarm Neo regardless of the weird clouds swirling around him. Outside the weather was affected, pity they were inside of a building so nothing out of the ordinary would happen like rain or thunder and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   28th September 2013, 8:10 pm

Neo sighed at the butterflies constantly flowing through his body as he decided to address the rock type pokemon. Neo stated at him, only one question stuck on his mind. "Friend or Foe?" His voice was cold, uninviting as Neo continued moving towards him, stopping a few meters away. In his current form, Neo couldn't do much, but his hand was held over his eye, ready to strip the bandage off for a quick burst of power, his bloodlust rising even higher as his stare hardened.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 4:07 pm

Neither, both, one or the other. Depends on what you want, would you prefer to fight or can I go about my merry way, I'm not opposed to either, and bored enough not to care which you choose. Either way it won't result in your death, if we fought I'd beat you within an inch of your life and then continue on my way because you asked a question others did not. Onyx said as he stared at the cloud before he would continue to walk forward clearly not caring enough to stop or pay too much attention to the person who was apparently going to stand in his way. If Neo wished to fight he would oblige him though he needed to take great care not to wake Quartz up, not that he would anyways, he was confident at least to that point unless this person was interesting enough to make him put her down to fight that is.

The butterflies would halt in place before swarming around Neo like a vortex seeing as they couldn't eat the cloud and were quite upset at being denied a meal.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   29th September 2013, 9:41 pm

Neo thought about this, if he were a normal child, this confrontation would have ended here, and that would be the end of it, but unfortunately, he isn't. "I'm sorry, but I am unable to stop at this point, not with the current surroundings, its difficult to keep calm with just this conversation, i won't be able to walk away again. Shame, I like the way you act." Neo's cloud form was just about to release itself, so there was only one thing to do, Neo reached into his pocket, drawing a kunai, the tornado of butterflies around him all within an arms reach. He waited, knowing his limit better then anyone else, the second the form was released, he sliced through the air, attacking each one at the same time with a single strike. The storm cloud had formed outside, which again was perfect for Neo, even inside, the storm had an effect on him. Should slicing the bug type pokemon fail, Neo would use his aura to send a blast outwards, knocking each of the butterflies away, if only enough for Neo to use his D-Rank speed to escape running to the side, clapping his palms together to send a shockwave through the air before disappearing from sight. That's is only if the cutting idea didn't work, for which he would only have a split second to act or he may suffer damage first. However his reaction should be well enough to cope.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   30th September 2013, 5:17 pm

Onyx watched as the boy attempted to slash his butterflies one by one some fell from the attack the others withdrew for the moment as their poor brethren plopped to the ground and then would converge on him enmasse prompting him to flee to the side, Onyx watched as his opponent dashed to the side as the butterflies would pursue him before clapping his hands with a deafening sound prompting Onyx to curse under his breath as the girl who was currently sleeping on his shoulders was stirred awake.

Quartz woke up with a start and the first thing she noticed was that she couldn't hear a thing...like not at all, it was troubling and she was scared and would hug Onyx tighter prompting her steed to scowl as a result. However seeing that their opponent was located a bit away from them she would make a triangular shape between her index, middle fingers and her thumb before flicking it at Neo the co-ordinate arrow raising forward followed by five more in rapid succession each aiming for his joints in a bid to reduce his movements to nothing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   30th September 2013, 6:37 pm

Well, being invisible was pointless, she caught him before he had the chance, but at least those bugs were dealt with.Using his first Aura form, Neo reacted speedily to the technique, automatically sending a blast of his displacement aura behind him in order to blast himself forwards at C-Rank speed, the same speed as the arrows, this is a small margin for success if just trying to escape, so to ensure he gets away, the 2 new clouds which have just formed will appear on his side facing the two opponents, hardening themselves by increasing their density in order to capture the arrows or only slow them down in the least, as Neo makes his escape, seemingly never coming out from behind them as he will once again, distort his aura to appear invisible.

His opponents were now Deaf as well as Blind to Neo, and as such, Neo made use of this opportunity, grabbing out two Kunai's, he threw them, one aimed at Onyx, the other at Quartz, his displacement aura following the two projectiles as Neo became visible once more, both Kunai invisible and silent. And Both Kunai with half Neo's Aura, meaning they have a damage radius of 2.5 feet, enough to demolish a skull, however, instead of that, both Kunai's aura has been extended to 5 feet removing its wider force with precision aura, use with Neo's silent killing, if the kunai is even deflected within that distance, they will still take complete damage.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   6th October 2013, 12:13 pm

The Arrows were slowed and it would seem that he managed to get away from Quartz attack and she would be startled as Onyx suddenly moved at crashing ground speeds backward moving just outside of the radius of effect of the kunai. Displacement Aura couldn't be seen, but it could be felt, and if it could be felt it had presence, presence which could be hidden rather well but like anything moving through a solution it displaced the parts around it. The solution in this case being air, which Onyx read with ease seeing as it was his Acolyte Ability. He's over there. Onyx said pointing forward with Quartz nodding this time instead of releasing arrows made hand signs before releasing three Great Fireball jutsu in rapid succession before expelling a Wind Release Great breakthrough spread so it collided with all three fireballs to merge them into a much larger much more powerful technique. The pseudo combination speed through the air at crashing ground burning through the displacement aura of the two kunai and melting them in question before exploding and razing the area as in Quartz mind if she couldn't see him directly yet Onyx told her where he was, then she would smoke him out.

Did I get him? Quartz said as Onyx frowned with a sigh as he hadn't wanted Quartz to wake up at all.

Was it really necessary to waste that much chakra.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   6th October 2013, 12:54 pm

Neo knew what was coming instantly, his cursed form kicking in, the creation giving more then enough away as he took a dive into the ground, digging through it like no man should be able to at Vacuum release speeds. The two new clouds which formed had blocked the hole, only trying to slow the fire down enough to give Neo a chance to get away from the radius before resurfacing even further away from his targets, this time with no attempt of hiding. So you saw me, I must say, i'm quite impressed, however, my bloodlust is boiling to it limit...I don't think i'll fully holding back for much longer. Neo's skin had darkened, with black sclera in the eyes and a black stripe running from the middle of his forehead and down the bridge of his nose. Neo looked up at the two, smiling wickedly, even though he has some form of control over this form now, his motives and aggression will never fully be under control.

One of Neo's remaining clouds turned itself into a second form of himself, both with the same demonic smile across their face, 4 of the clouds would surround the opponents, 1 cloud would expand to create a mist, distorting the girls vision, while the remaining 2 would circle around the two Neo's. The cloud clone took off at Vacuum Release heading directly for Onyx as his arm turned into a lance, preparing to penetrate the boys skull. All the while, The real Neo watched, his legs turning into springs as they loaded up ready for take off.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   6th October 2013, 1:20 pm

Sigh, a curse seal user. Too hectic for my liking, Quartz cover us, we are pulling out. Onyx said upon seeing Neo's appearance and frowning instantly as while he could deal with it, it would require him to be free from Quartz and to him her not getting hurt was much more important than this fight or any fight. Quartz would pout before expanding her hands as if she was trying to take a picture forming a rectangular wall in front of them that would prevent entry from chakra comprised objects while physical ones would be slowed due to the glue like properties of the unique technique. If she could see she would of kept up the offensive but she trusted Onyx's judgement.

It's Onyx by the way, we'll settle this some other time. Onyx said using the cover of the wall to attempt to escape the area.

(Onyx & Quartz flee)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   6th October 2013, 1:28 pm

Neo sighed, the clone as well as all the clouds disappearing as his body returned to its usual form. How typical, just when he thought he had a fight for once. Neo's disappointment caused him to up and leave the cafeteria, having been the second fight he has walked away from now, there was no point making a third. "For the better anyway, i liked that Onyx guy..." Neo muttered to himself as he walked of the doors, returning to his dorm for a nice nap.

{Neo Exits}

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)   

Back to top Go down

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (+2 Extras Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Imperial Continent (Land of the Shogunate) :: Main Buildings-
Jump to: