HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Medical Ninjutsu Class A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas

PostSubject: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   2nd October 2013, 5:19 pm

Isis stood at the front of the room in front of a desk containing a large sturgeon. She looked out among the class to make sure every table had a trout for this class to begin while waiting on all the students to show up. Sadly this was the only medical ninjutsu class, but it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   2nd October 2013, 8:37 pm

Surprisingly Maxi was early to his class. After receiving a very threatening phone call from his mother, he decided to take his classes at the academy at bit more seriously. After all it was his future; his mother’s words not his. He would enter the classroom and give the teacher a nod before taking a seat next to the window. Looking around the classroom he was one of the few students to make early maybe it would count for something? He would watch the clouds and try to tell which animal they were while waiting for class to begin.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   2nd October 2013, 10:58 pm

Finally, something Cyrus could actually be excited for in this god forsaken place. It was time to learn one of the oldest tricks of the trade, the art of healing. After all, this was what he wanted to do in life. He wanted to work in a clinic in one of the villages and help people, cure the sick, save the old, and fix the broken. He didn't want to be out there on the front lines making more work for people back home in the clinics. Regardless of Cyrus's actual excitement for this class, that didn't stop him from oversleeping, yet again. He had jolted out of bed, noticing his alarm clock and sprinted through the halls of the academy, nearly taking down two or three people as he dashed through the buildings to the correct classroom. Finally, finding it on the right, Cyrus turned slowed down and walked in nonchalant with more than enough time to spare. He was out of breath, that much was obvious, but he tried to play it off as he huffed and wheezed, nodding to the teacher before finding his seat towards the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   3rd October 2013, 5:37 am

Zelana walked in happily finally the class she had been waiting for the longest, now she would be able to become a medic or at least least how to use medical ninjutsu, which was pretty epic she thought. She would sit in her seat and wait with a smile on her face as she was sure the lesson was going to be really interesting. She noticed so far she was the only girl which was awesome because if they gave an anatomy lesson she could totally help their instructor "educate" the guys properly.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   3rd October 2013, 3:29 pm

Not everyone was here yet but it seemed it was time for class to begin. "Hello students. My name is Isis, pleased to meet you, and I'll be your Medical Ninjutsu teacher for today. Now before we begin please tell me your names. Id love to get to know each of you future medical ninjas personally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   4th October 2013, 1:58 pm

I'm Zelana Yaju. Zelana said before stopping herself as she was going to go through a long winded introduction but sensei only said to tell her their names so there was no point to that it was very upsetting. She would place both of her hands on her desk before strumming on it softly as the waited for the other students to say their names so that they could get the lecture started. She hoped she would be able to learn the Mystical Healing Palm technique as that was the whole point of her signing up for this class as she knew it was a very effective technique for healing injuries, despite shinobi excelling in killing whoever came up with that technique did good.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   4th October 2013, 4:05 pm

Cyrus looked over at the girl who had spoken up first with mild surprise. Someone seems a bit high strung. Cyrus thought before looking around the classroom at the few gathered students and sighed. No one else seemed to move or want to be the next to speak, so Cyrus decided to take one for the team. Nonchalantly, Cyrus raised his right hand for Isis to see before speaking up, Cyrus Taki, insignifigant member of the Taki Clan in Ibaragakure. Here to learn how to do what my clan members do best, or something. With that, Cyrus fell silent again, he had done his part, now it was time for the others to speak up as well. As for Isis, it would be time for her to do her job and teach them the technique he needed to further not just his career, but his life.
Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   5th October 2013, 9:57 am

"Maxi. Maxi Bishamon." He simply said as he continued to look through the window. Seemed like a nice day to be outside under a tree taking a nap but sadly he had class. Maybe it'll be more interesting than the others he thought as his eyes began to scan the classroom. Not many students seemed to have signed up for the class. A pity seeing that being a medical ninja was just as important as the other classes of shinobi. But it was obvious many didn't see it that way. Twirling his pencil between his fingers he would await for class to begin.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   5th October 2013, 10:13 pm

Isis smiled and clapped her hands together. "Alright. It seems we mostly have clans here. Well today I will be teaching you the basic jutsu that every Medical Ninja should know. Mystical Healing Palm. Now as you all see, there are fish on each of your desks. In the cubby of your desk is a few tools, namely the scalpel. If you would please take it out so we can begin disection." She took out her own and smiled at the students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   7th October 2013, 6:55 pm

Um..Sensei..if you know Chakra Scalpel could you use that instead or? Zelana asked after raising her hand a bit, she just wanted to make sure she was more accurate, and while metal scalpels were useful the chakra scalpel technique existed for a reason, namely surgical cuts. It wasn't because she was afraid of holding sharp objects..even if the fishy was already dead..poor thing, getting sacrificed because of this. She wasn't a vegetarian though..because she felt plants were even more helpless, and she understood that as long as she didn't kill them she could still eat no problem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   7th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Cyrus picked up the bladed surgical tool, inspecting it before twirling it bored in his right hand, while his left hand supported his head. So far this wasn't exactly as riveting as he had hoped. Cyrus had not only witnessed, but helped in numerous surgeries back home in Ibaragakure with his father. His father was a renowned doctor in the hidden village, so naturally he would not only have Cyrus help him and his mother during surgeries, but also teach the young boy as they went. Cyrus had help dissect humans and replace malfunctioning hearts, never mind a dead fish, this was child's play. Cyrus's eyebrow raised as he heard Zelana's question, Chakra Scalpel was an Ai Style Technique, not that it was exclusive to the Taki Clan or anything, that was just where he knew it from. Curious, he made a mental note to watch this girl in particular carefully, she may prove to be much more resourceful than she appeared at first glance. Friends and fellow medical prodigies were always welcome as far as Cyrus was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   7th October 2013, 7:43 pm

Maxi looked at his desk and noticed the fish that was on it. How did he not see this before? Dismissing the thought with a shrug rummaged through the cubby that held the tools for class until he found the scalpel. Twirling it through his fingers he awaited for further instructions. A small yawn escaped his lips as he could fought the urge to fall asleep. He'd begin to poke the fish with the scalp to find some form of entertainment

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   7th October 2013, 8:02 pm

"No. But good question. I do not wish for that technique to be used currently. You may use it quite a bit in the field but to truly learn medical science you must first learn with the most basic of basic tools. After all, say you are low or out of chakra in the field, you would need to rely on normal tools. So today you shall use it for your dissection. Now begin first at the base of the throat. Right on the belly just a little past the fins. Then make a careful incision and carefully cut down toward the base of the tail," she said as she cut for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   9th October 2013, 10:18 am

Zelana would bite her lip before nodding and would follow the teacher's instruction her eyes glassing over as she blocked out the images of a happy fish swimming in the sea until someone captured it and it died only to be used as an object for testing out new medics..horrible. But she knew it would help out people..even though she failed to understand why start on a fish rather than a person, she wasn't becoming a vet any time soo- Ow..why does that happen it's like someone is talking in my head using words that sound all smart and stuff. she thought to herself while shaking her head, could it be that she was finally on to the fact that her life as she knew it was nothing more than a figment of imagination, lines of te- There it goes again...I really need to get checked out...eep fishy. Zelana thought as she almost made a wrong cut and resolved to pay less attention to the weird narrating voice and more on the class.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   10th October 2013, 3:50 pm

Cyrus continued twirling the scalpel between his fingers, the same bored expression on his face, but somehow the fish had become perfectly cut. It was open for all the world to see and completely hollowed out. Each individual organ was cut out and placed neatly on the tray. With a yawn, Cyrus mumbled, "Done, can we learn the Mystical Palm Tech now?" He had such high hopes for this class and as it turned out, it had been a snooze fest just like the others. He had dissected plenty of animals in his life time, hell most of these kids probably had, or at least should have if they were in this class. As it turned out, just like in every other class, these professors knew nothing that couldn't be taught in a book, and he had already read all of the books.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   11th October 2013, 7:52 pm

I have to agree with him...but I think sensei wanted us to cut the fish so that when she taught us the technique we could heal it back...odd that we'd use something already dead it would make it much more difficult I think..but still.. Zelana said looking at Cyrus he was...different for a medic, perhaps it was because of his clan. It was nice she supposed being born into a clan of medic way better than being born to butchers and hunter nin, she would shudder before collecting herself and smiling happily she couldn't let dark thoughts linger on her mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   12th October 2013, 3:55 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Ninjutsu Class A   

Back to top Go down

Medical Ninjutsu Class A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1