HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Soul Tech Class A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basara

PostSubject: Soul Tech Class A   2nd October 2013, 5:21 pm

Brad was busily going through some papers at his desk while waiting for all the students to come in. It seemed that there weren't too many interested in Soul Tech because this was his only class for it. It was a bit of a shame but it also meant less homework for him to grade, which he was thankful for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   2nd October 2013, 8:32 pm

Mag came into class after leaving his previous class. He seen the teacher and then sat down in front of the class, at the end of the row so he can be the first one out of the door when class ends. "Let's see how class will turn out for us, Weiss"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   3rd October 2013, 1:35 pm

As always Mariah was never one to just use the front door whenever she wanted to enter somewhere. She wasn't self conscious of how her body worked and thus she was happy to use her intangibility wherever she could, even if it was just to trick others or run away really rather quickly. So, as would be expected, Mariah floated through the wall next to the teacher and hovered down the class before going into the second row of desks. Turning around, she hovered down slightly and crossed her legs under her, hovering about a half inch off the top of the chair. With a small breath, she flicked her long black hair out of her face before grinning at the teacher, her bright, joyous voice ringing out with youthful innocence permeating it, she was only ten after all. "Mariah Juryoku is present!"

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   3rd October 2013, 2:55 pm

Another class Kaizu was ready for. Soul Tech. He walks into the class and grins, glad he wasnt late for class. He never knew what Soul Tech was. But it wouldnt hurt to learn and find out what it was. It was the same thing for his Fabrication Class. He didnt know what it was and now he did. As he walks in, he announces his presence "Kaizu Rikigaku. Here.". He was hoping he would learn something interesting and useful this time, unlike his Fabrication. Sure, he learned about Fabrication and its weaknesses. But he turned out incapable of learning a technique. He takes a spot and waits for class to start.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   3rd October 2013, 3:27 pm

Not everyone was here yet but it seemed it was time for class to begin. "Hello students. My name is Brad and I'll be your Soul Tech teacher for today. Now before we begin please tell me your race so I can be sure you are in the right class. It seems some students have been taking classes their race has been incapable of learning lately. So its just to be safe." Brad looked around at the students wondering if there were any in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   3rd October 2013, 3:46 pm

Now on the question of race, that was a rather hard question for Mariah to answer but nevertheless she decided to do such a thing. "Sensei... I'm part Soulless, I'm not going to give all my secrets though." She stuck her tongue out in a rare moment of cheekiness before giving a shrug and then shuffling slightly in her spot in midair. "So yeah, I think I should be able to pull of Soul Tech, I think there was some weird guy in my Fabrication class that wasn't Dakar and I think he was a little stupid, 'cause then he couldn't do any Fabrication." Mariah furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully before giving a quiet giggle and then shaking her head. "It's all good though, no worries." She gave Brad a thumbs up and a quick nod.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   3rd October 2013, 7:17 pm

Kaizu lets out a sigh before answering the question "That would be me that was in Fabrication. I wasn't a Dakar. But even if I wasnt, I learned about it should the need to fight it arises. Im a Human. But I have Soulless blood in me, coming from the shinobi Marceline Kakuzu. It has yet to be revealed if I am able to learn Soulless Techniques.". He stays stood up until he was told he was able to be there or not.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   4th October 2013, 5:12 pm

Brad turned to Kaizu. "Ah, yes. Y'all were in my class. Very well, like before you have the chance to stay and learn about it but I will be unable to teach you Soul Tech," he said, looking at Kaizu. He wondered why the boy would rather learn than be taught. Sure there was some tactical advantage in it. But still, a useful jutsu would also be handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   4th October 2013, 7:38 pm

"So you're telling me you skipped out on an actually useful class just to learn about something that is hard as hell for you to actually fight back against? I mean seriously... What a dummy." Mariah gave her head a shake before sliding her hands under her long black hair and tossing it over her shoulders with a flick. "Sensei, isn't this a Soul Tech class anyway, so rather than dealing with dummies who can't learn it, why don't we learn some Soul Tech!!" With the last words, she thrust her hand into the air, a defiant and obviously childish expression etched across her face. She would make sure that she would enjoy this damned class, whether or not the other people in here did and she would definitely be the top of the class!

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   4th October 2013, 7:56 pm

Magnus stands up. "I'm a hybrid of yoroi and soulless. I'm learning soul tech as a primary trait." he says as he sat back down "Hopefully, Yvette keeps her end of the bargain when she goes do what she has to do" he says to himself.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   5th October 2013, 7:24 pm

"Now, now Mariah. To first understand something you must learn its strengths and weaknesses. And Soul Tech is about as difficult to fight as normal Ninjutsu is. Now please. Since your in a hurry to learn then maybe you can answer the classes questions beginning with 'What is Soul Tech'," he said with a smile at the student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   5th October 2013, 7:31 pm

A grin came to Mariah's face as she was asked the question and she rose from her seat, her hair fluttering around her. "Soul Tech is a more solid manifestation of chakra. It can be mixed with elements to give increased effects although I do not have an element but I have assimilated my Kekkei Genkai into it." She then raised her hand and a bone of chakra slid out of her intangible palm, a soft purple tint to it. "One of the most basic examples is Soul Sphere which is an orb of non-elemental chakra, or can be elemental through the use of a Soul Orb, and is then fired forwards at an opponent to deal damage to them. The main advantage of Soul Tech is that due to it being Non-Elemental, there is no Chakra Natures that are especially effective against it, meaning there are few true counters!" Mariah finished with a flourish, accidently slashing a small section out of her desk with the chakra bone. An embarrassed giggle later and she got rid of the weapon and sat back down.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   7th October 2013, 12:00 pm

Kaizu let out a Hmph! sound as Mariah acted like she was the biggest and best student in the class. Whatever it was, Kaizu was ready to show Mariah that he was stronger and actually smarter thsn she thought. He will show her. All they had to do was wait and he would see her in the Genin Exams. Either he would end up fighting her, or she would see one of his matches. Either way, she was going to see what he was capable of.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   7th October 2013, 7:46 pm

"And what, Mariah, are two of the major differences between Soul Tech and Ninjutsu?" He asked with a nod showing she was correct. He wondered if she knew this, as the two were quite obvious but were overlooked due to this fact, well one of them was. The other was somewhat noticeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   7th October 2013, 10:05 pm

"The difference between soul tech and ninjutsu....hmm. Well, ninjutsu uses chakra, non-elemental and elemental, to create strong attacks against opponents. Soul Tech can use elemental chakra, but only by assimilating the chakra element" he says what he knows up to now.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   12th October 2013, 2:50 pm

"Well first of all, Magnus, this was my question, he didn't ask you!" Mariah pouted and then shook her black hair before answering the question anyway. " Well, Soul Tech does not require Hand Seals to activate. They can be utilised fully through chakra control rather than what Ninjas need to do." She then thought for a few moments over the next difference before giving a soft sigh. "As for the second one, in order to use elemental variants of Soul Tech, you do not need to use nature transformation instead just using the fact your Soul Orb has assimilated an element to mix the non-elemental chakra with elemental chakra to give rise to elemental techniques based around Soul Tech." She then nodded, apparently satisfied with their own answer.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   12th October 2013, 4:02 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Tech Class A   

Back to top Go down

Soul Tech Class A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1