Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Taijutsu 101 Class B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Taijutsu 101 Class B   3rd October 2013, 3:26 pm

Kyoujin was slowly going through the Kata for Gouken deep in concentration despite being fully alert the students which were already in the room mimicking him so that it was in perfect synchronization, of course he was going as slow as possible so no one would be left behind and once everyone was in the class he would begin speaking while going through the motions to begin the class, he noticed at the moment Roxas Kukinorite, Kimiko V. Sasori, and Kaizu Rikigaku were not present yet, they should hurry up before they were late.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   3rd October 2013, 3:42 pm

Roxas walked into the room, just back from the hospital which showed by the light red spot on his bandages that wrapped around his forcibly amputated left arm. "Sumimasen. I had to go to the hospital. Some psychos in the hall cut off my arm after destroying one of the walls," he said scratching at his shoulder. It was annoying but he was having ghost pains. Hopefully the teacher would forgive him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   3rd October 2013, 6:38 pm

Kaizu was present, seeing as how he was unable to help with the events. He holds a serious yet calm look as he took place in the classroom "Im Kaizu Rikigaku.". He takes a seat in his usual spot. Third row on the end seat closest to the window. He looks at the Sensei ready to learn the class. Taijutsu seemed useful with his Golem Path of the Rikigaku.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   3rd October 2013, 7:40 pm

It's fine. Now that everyone is here I want to ask you all a simple question. What is Taijutsu to you. You may go in order or you may not answer out loud but think about it. Kyoujin said before stopping the remaining members of the class stopping as well as he stood and surveyed the class as a whole. He did give a critical eye over to Roxas as he was lacking an arm knowing that he would be able to use it to his advantage his opponents belittling him because of it. Quite the tool he would now have at the draw back of him being unable to utilize hand seals.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   3rd October 2013, 11:20 pm

Kaizu would lean forward and rest his elbows on the desk, locking his fingers with one another. He speaks out after listening to the Sensei "An art of hand to hand combat that I can use to reach my goals.". He knew it most likely wasnt what the Sensei was wanting. But it was what he thought of Taijutsu. He would wait to see what the other student would say.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   4th October 2013, 1:50 pm

Not wrong, if that is what it means to you then you will have to appropriate enough time for it to become a key factor to reaching your goals. This is gained by training and before anything one must undergo conditioning. he said before pointing to the ground near them, where they would see small lumps on the ground. Those are weights you use your chakra to fuel them 1 D-rank of chakra equates to 3 pounds, I want each of you to funnel 1 D-rank into each of the four weights which will go on each of your limbs no worries about if they will sink down as they are naturally attached to your body through the chakra flowing through them.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   4th October 2013, 5:25 pm

Roxas looked down at the weights and began awkwardly attaching them with one arm. He felt embarrassed to ask but he would be unable to attach them to his right arm. "Umm. Sensei. I need a hand attaching weights to my arm," he said with a sour note. Now no one would take him seriously as a Shinobi with just one arm. He already knew that as soon as the weights went on he'd end up having more on one side than the other which would require double the needed strength to keep balance rather than with the weights being normally balanced on a normal body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   4th October 2013, 7:26 pm

Kaizu nodded as the Sensei gave them instructions on what to do next. He hears the other student asking for help, only to walk up and attached the weight for him. He nods with a smile before he aswell began by putting the weights on his legs. He channeled chakra through the weights, allowing them to form a strong link with his body. Once he puts the weights onto his legs, they slink down around his ankles. Then one by one, he puts the weights on his arms, allowing the weights to weigh down and slink to his wrists. He then looks up to the Sensei and waits for further orders.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   5th October 2013, 3:25 pm

Hmm oh. Kyoujin said moving in between the students and placing both of the wrist weights on the arm that Roxas had, without even missing a beat. There you are. he said before walking back to the front of the class. Now we begin the conditioning process. First things first I want all of you to give me 50 jumping jacks in sets of 10. Those who lag behind will be forced to do it again. I don't like those who slack off. he said with a stern look before clapping his hands together to signal that they should start.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   5th October 2013, 10:26 pm

Roxas said his thanks to both as they helped him and then began doing awkward jumping jacks. The weights were a bit of a breeze for him. He was doing it a bit awkwardly due to a missing limb, the elbow moving up and down as if his arm was still there. And his body would lean to the right slightly as a result of more weights on one side. Roxas really hated this, but he bore through it. Since he was a Zireh he didn't tire out and was soon finished with his awkward jumping jacks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   5th October 2013, 11:15 pm

Kaizu nodded his head at the Senseis order. He pugs his legs right next to each other and then rests both arms flat against his sides. Then as the other student began, so did he. He leaps straight up into the air and spreads both his legs and arms, raising his arms into the air until his entire made an X shape. He made sure to keep up with the student should he went past Kaizu in number of Jumping Jacks performed.He could easily feel the weights forcing his limbs back down, but he wanted to pass this class. It was his most important goal at the moment. Unlike the other student, he dis feel this strain. But nevertheless, he was able to finish the job.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   6th October 2013, 12:17 am

Next. Push-ups. One-Hundred in sets of Twenty-Five Kyoujin said seeing that there wasn't anyone who had slacked off he was keeping an eye on a couple of students, thankful that the boy who was missing an arm wasn't expecting any special treatment. After that, One hundred and fifty sit ups and finally two hundred hand stand push ups use your chakra to cement your arms to the ground for balance and work. Only then will I see if you are worth my instruction. he said with a smirk as he watched his students work.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   6th October 2013, 12:37 am

Roxas's eyes widened a bit. So many push ups and hand stands with just one arm. That wasn't going to be extremely difficult. And it was. As Roxas would work on the push ups he would begin to tip over. He cursed under his breath and attempted again. The weights made it more difficult but since they were centered on one side it actually helped his balance further than it normally would once he found the right position. Of course the others were working with two arms. By the time he finished his some students were finishing sit ups. He had started to fall behind.

He sighed and began pushing through the sit ups with ease. He normally did these types of excersizes, though not since losing his arm. It was all awkward as hell. And when he moved on to hand stand push ups he completely failed. He couldn't find the balance at all with one arm. He was barely started by the time the others would finish theirs. He fell more times than he even pushed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 5:37 pm

You in the back hurry up. Kyoujin said knowing it would spook all the people in the back row and attract the attention of those who were actually falling behind especially Roxas. He needed to adapt to survive otherwise he would fail, and it didn't matter if he didn't have an arm or whatever as a shinobi you adapt or die there was no coddling in the field. He had lost a part of him and had been given a nice advantage but it would only turn into a crippling weakness if he couldn't over come it.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 7:50 pm

Roxas sighed in frustration and then sat down even though he wasn't finished. He didn't care if he got yelled at. The young boy closed his eyes and eld his hands in a triangular form as he began to think. He needed to find balance but that was difficult with more weight on one side. He couldn't balance both sides. And that's when it hit him. He reopened his eyes and went back to position. This time his body was awkward in appearance. His right leg, rather than beinh in the right of his body was now stationed parallel to his head, twisting his body some. Then his left leg was bent out more to the left to balance it off, dividimg the weight between three areas rather than two. Though awkward and slow he managed to keep the balance and finish off the hand stand push ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   7th October 2013, 11:11 pm

Kaizu was sweating up a storm. With each set of twenty five push ups, his clothes had more and more blotches of sweat on them. This was crazy. But then again, Kaizu understood that they were being trained to their fullest to serve their villages with their best. He pulled through the Push Ups, but his muscles had already began breaking down with the serious burning feeling. But Kaizu wasnt going to hold back. Just thinking about everyone looking at him as a weakling compared to them made him push himself farther. Kaizu immediately layed on his back and forced his toes up against the wall. This way his feet would slide and break his focus on training. He folds his arms and rests his locked up fingers behind his head. He lays back on the floor and released a hard exhale of breath before beginning his Sit Ups. He looked up to the teacher and then the other students every now and then. This was definitely going to help him with the upcoming Genin Exams. Just looking at what happened to the other student encouraged him to push on. He was fortunately able to keep up witn fhe other students, or perhaps even move ahead of them. He was able to finish the Sit Ups and lets out one last hard exhale of air before going on to the Hand Stand Push Ups. He stood up before closing his eyes and focusing on the perfect amount of chakra needed to keep his hands to the floor. He churns up the chakra before placing his hands onto the floor and allowing his chakra to flow through the floor. By using this link, he was able to meld his hands to the floor and begin the Two Hundred hand stand push ups. For only the first couple did he struggle to understand all of the bodily movements required to even perform these Push Ups. It didnt take him long at all. He kept the amounts in a set at Twenty Five. This made it Eight sets of Twenty Five. But he wasnt going to let the numbers discourage him. His clothes were drenched in sweat by the time he finished all of the exercises. After accomplishing all of the demanded exercises , Kaizu waits for further instructions.

Kaizu Rikigaku
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   8th October 2013, 4:00 am

Kyoujin was about to raise his voice having seen that the boy with one arm had given up however he would smirk as it would seem he had found a way to adapt and while the rest of the class finished he would likewise continue watching them. Once everyone was done he would wait a few moments for the classroom to catch their breaths before he would proceed with the lesson. In order to be an effective Taijutsu user you must be conditioned. Can anyone tell me the 6 physical tiers available to shinobi. he said waiting for someone to answer so that he could fire off the next question.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   8th October 2013, 6:25 pm

Roxas raised his hand as he knew this one easily. After all, he possessed all six. "The six tiers are speed, strength, endurance, defense, barrier, and reaction. Speed being the most common among shinobi and reaction being the most uncommon," he said as he scratched at the area of his missing arm. Ghost pain really sucked and it kept making him need to scratch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   9th October 2013, 9:49 am

Indeed Speed is the most versatile tier, Strength is the only tier used primarily for offense albeit having few support roles, Reaction is mostly support however can be used very effectively in conjunction with physical offensive strikes. Defense, Endurance and Barrier all form the defensive branch of tiers Defense negating damage from Physical based techniques, Endurance dealing with sustaining damage from chakra based techniques and Barrier dealing with sustaining damage from mental based techniques. There exists a 7th Tier however it isn't truly physical based but more so the solidification of chakra and is found exclusively in Bijuu and a Jinchuriki harnessing their tailed beast cloak. It deals with negating damage from Chakra based techniques, very dangerous and is part of the reason why the Bijuu are so resistant to damage from us Shinobi. Kyoujin said looking over the class to see if they were paying attention.

Now then, as a shinobi the main focus will always be speed, without speed you will most likely die before you can do anything, their are multiple ways of obtaining it however their are two tiers which you can focus on which will allow you to match speed users. Strength which can move just as fast as anyone focused on speed just without the finesse and of course Reaction which can track and help lessen the gap between your bodies natural reaction speed and your opponents.

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   9th October 2013, 7:02 pm

Roxas nodded. If he managed to obtain a bijuu he would be fearsome, holding every single tier in existence. And if he managed to obtain the Hachibi then he would become even more fearsome, capable of withstanding not only physical and chakra and mental, but also spiritual. Only Natural being a real threat to him. However, that would only be a dream. No way would he be capable of obtaining such power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   10th October 2013, 6:22 pm

On that note. Class dismissed. Remember today's lesson and continue to condition outside of class, tomorrow we will continue where I left off, the quicker we get through the initial warm up, the more time you will have to learn from me. Kyoujin said right as the bell ringed signalling the end of the lecture, he would leave their fates in their own hands whether he would be able to provide for them the knowledge they needed to survive in the real world or whether after graduating it would be up to their jonin sensei to do it it was completely up to them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class B   

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 101 Class B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1