HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Any missions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao

PostSubject: Any missions?   5th October 2013, 5:16 pm

Maxi had heard that others were receiving missions and decided to take a try at one. Hopefully it would be one outside of the school compound seeing he grew tiresome of being in the same place for so long. After entering the office he would lean against the receptionists counter. "Hey you have any missions available? Preferably one outside the compound?"

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Any missions?   7th October 2013, 5:11 pm

The receptionist peered up from her current paperwork and looked over the person before her. With a small nod she placed the face into her memory before flipping through a few papers. "Well, I take it you're looking for a C-Ranked mission, luckily we've got a couple of them on go..." She lifted up her stack of papers, pushed them together and aligned them before clearing her throat and speaking. "The ones outside of the compound is to either go to the nearby Noble's House and deal with their pets, apparently there are a large amount of horses to deal with and then some dogs to take out on walks. The only other one would be to go into the forest and deal with the small wolf pack that has been attacking the local wildlife and people. You needn't worry though, the wolves aren't anything special and there's about three of them. So, which would you like?" She asked, raising a slender eyebrow.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Any missions?   7th October 2013, 6:56 pm

Maxi contemplated for awhile on his choices. They were both a considerable distance away from the academy but the wolves made of an interesting story to tell his mother. "Wolves it is then, please and thank you." Maxi said sticking a piece of gum in his mouth

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any missions?   13th October 2013, 6:24 pm

Admin Post - Mission Complete

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online