HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Travelling Topic (Neo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 1:16 am

The missiles hit both targets and everything grew silent with the remaining clones collapsing into water, as Neo made it on deck Jin would be crouched on the deck soaking wet as he looked outward his hands dangling off the side off the boat one holding a kunai and the other a shuriken.One off them is still there Jin said coldy as sera burst on the deck looking around in a hurry'd motion. From the water a man would rise looking around before jumping on too the deck his trench coat hanging so low it dragged and fell over itself his head was bandaged and on his mouth was a breather which allowed him to breathe underwater. The explosion destroyed most off my puppets Iron said from above the door to the lower decks. For the moment it was simply a stand still
Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 1:21 am

Neo made no motions, it was unusual for him to have so many people around him while in this form, and it would not have been possible if not for his recent mastery of the 3rd form. He gave a slight head motion to the bandaged guy across from him. "Is he the target?" Neo said, pulling one scythe from his kusarigama off his back, the chain still wrapped around his arm. He began to walk towards him. "You don't need him alive, right?" Neo smiled from under his mask, none of them would see the blood thirsty look on his face, that was after all, its purpose.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 1:29 am

The man would laugh before looking up toward ironIron Ningyo long time since i messed up your mind The man gave a laugh at Neo's boldness walking up to someone he knew nothing about with a burst off energy the man began walking backward away from neo. Stay back Neo let's think this through for a moment you are not prepared for this. Iron said holding his hand up too neo telling him to hold back but he would do what he want.
Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 1:36 am

Neo looked at the annoyance telling him he wasn't ready. "If he is even remotely close to the guys you were previously fighting, then it wouldn't be an issue. Assuming this is a C-Rank mission as i was told, as a past Shogunate Academy student, I have solo'd worse. But whatever, consider my dept paid for this ride." Neo turned, walking away from a fight whilst in his curse seal mode was intensely difficult, making his way below deck and into the Lords room where he saw a bunch of weapons which look as though they could be looted.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 1:52 am

Like all missions unexpected thing occur and with that the two shinobi lunged at each other beganing combat and what not off the boat and on too the water, the other three simply relaxed beginning to move about the boat picking up wreckage as well as starting to fix anything broken from fighting. The vip was safe and sound back in his room checking on his chest off 700 Xel he was a rich bastard it was simply his travel money for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   20th October 2013, 2:08 am

Neo walked down, only to find the lord with a hefty sum of cash. A cloud would appear next to him, which suddenly expanded, creating a think, dense fog, making it impossible for the dumb lord to see. Neo then clapped his hands together, creating a thunder like sound, making it seem as though an explosion took place. Neo walked past, grabbed the Xel from right in front of him, before walking out, the cloud contracting and floating up to join the normal clouds of the sky, removing any suspicion from Neo as he sat above deck, waiting. Pretending to rub his ears as if he was deaf like the others.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 8:30 pm

Hey now, ho hum, what seems to be going on?  The lord said, frightened and confused as the fog spread through the room, inhibiting his sight.  He looked around nervously before the world seemed to explode around him, or at least that's what it sounded like.  On reflex the rich, but cowardly lord, dropped to the ground and covered his head in sheer fright.  Oh deary me, please don't do anything, I mean no harm foul spirits.  From above deck, the shouts of the other shinobi could be heard as they tried to bark orders at each other only to fall on deaf ears. As Neo ascended the stairs, two of the shinobi rushed below deck to check on the Lord. The third shinobi came up to Neo, What happened? Are we under attack? Did you see anything down there?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 9:23 pm

Note: Its a daiymo's son.

Neo ringed out his ear, as if trying to clear them, they couldn't see his face, so there was no way of telling that he was completely calm. Neo scratched the back of his head, before attempting to explain in a falsely concerned voice. "I...I don't know. I can't sense any chakra below there, i think it may have been a timed smoke bomb or something. It may be best to keep on the lookout, just in case. Might wanna check on the brat." Neo said, walking past, still rubbing his ears, it was unsure as to whether he had heard anything he said, but lip reading could be used to determine? "What's the story with their fight?" Neo asked, pointing to to the sea where their instructor was current engaged.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 9:42 pm

OOC: My bad, dually noted.

The shinobi looked at Neo's lips, reading them silently before nodding in acknowledgment. Seconds later the other two shinobi appeared above deck once again. They looked at the lead shinobi and pointed towards the ground before giving a thumbs up, signaling that the boy below was okay and they didn't recover anything. The lead shinobi shook his head, confused, but looked at the three gathered in front of him and said, Everyone, be on guard, we don't know what that was or what is out there and I'm not losing this client. He could only hope they all understood and had watched him talk carefully enough to comply with his orders. He was about to turn and take up a post on the deck when he noticed Neo trying to talk to him again. He looked out to the ocean, where Neo was indicating before turning back to Neo and simply offering a shrug. The other three shinobi obviously weren't very concerned at all.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 9:48 pm

Neo could hear all over his words quite easily, no need for lip reading and what not. But by now, the average individual's hearing should be returning, unless they had sensitive ears, in which case it would be a lot longer. Neo sighed, taking a seat, secretly smiling beneath his mask at his newly found gain of who knows how much Xel. It was indeed a nice reward. They should almost be there by now, this was a pretty fast ship.

(18 posts. 2 posts left each)

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 10:07 pm

OOC: I read before the guy had 700 Xei so that's how much you'll get at the end of this.

The lead shinobi stuck his pinky finger in his right ear, seeming to clear out some wax before flicking it off the side of the ship. Ah, much better. Seems my hearing is back, how about you two? He called to the other two shinobi on the other end of the ship. In turn they simultaneously offered an, "Aye" before going back to patrolling the small ship. The lead shinobi leaned against the railing of the boat and looked Neo up and down, So, where are you off to young one? Left the academy, eh? He pulled out a carton of cigarettes before looking at Neo, obviously having an inner moral battle about offering a cigarette to a kid. He pulled one out for himself before holding out the pack in Neo's direction.
Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 10:19 pm

Neo reached up to rub the fabric of his mask over his mouth, bringing his attention to it. Its a habit i'm not yet ready to get myself into, not while... There is no smoke hole for a reason. Neo cut himself off, mid sentence, as he looked over over the boat's railing to enjoy the view before continuing to answer the question. "I travel to Greed, i am suppose to meet some people there, people i was suppose to travel with. However, travelling with others over long distances..." He pointed to his eye, the symbol of his activated curse seal. Its sclera completely black. "But i need to get more in control of myself first."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 10:25 pm

The shinobi shrugged, I didn't know if you'd bother removing that thing and gracing us with your appearance. He said sarcastically but in no way negatively. He pocketed the pack of cigarettes before flicking his fingers together and generating a small flame on the tip of his thumb which he lit the cigarette in his mouth with. Waving his hand out in front of him, the flame died as if it had been from a real lighter. Greed, huh? It's dangerous out there I here. Not Greed itself of course, that place is filled to the brim with rich merchants and the like, but the lands that lay before it... The shinobi trailed off, looking into the distance for a moment, obviously lost in thought. With his head turned, one could just make out the faint, but oddly long and sickening scar starting at the base of his neck and continuing down past his shirt. You just better be careful kid. I don't know these friends of yours, but for your sake I hope they're strong.
Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 10:32 pm

Neo ignored his comments, well most of them, they were irrelevant. Hoping his friends were strong? This guy, he once again confuses the shogunate academy with his own. Neo sighed, pushing off the railing as he turned to walk away carelessly. He was calm in a sense, as calm as it was possible to be. His curse seal stage allowing him only one thought off ripping each person on this shit to shreds. Why did the gods curse him with such bloodlust. He turned for only an instant, "I don't know their ability, only my own." And with that, Wings sprouted from his spine, Land was in sight, which was a sign for him to leave.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   22nd October 2013, 11:27 pm

The shinobi's mouth dropped, the cigarette falling to the deck of the ship at his feet. His eyes grew to the size of tennis balls as Neo simply sprouted demonic wings and took off from the ship. Sonofa- He was interrupted by one of his fellow shinobi calling out, Land-ho! The lead shinobi simply watched Neo disappear into the sky, a look of mixed horror and sheer shock on his face as he did so. It was only the smell of burning fabric that woke him from his stupor as the shinobi looked down and began beating at the burning pant leg he had induced from his dropped cigarette. By the time he looked up again, having beaten back the small fire, Neo was gone.

[/end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Topic (Neo)   

Back to top Go down

Travelling Topic (Neo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2