HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 Heading Out (Traveling)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Heading Out (Traveling)   21st October 2013, 10:26 pm

The smell of the sea and the crowds of people greeted Maxi as he entered the western port. Hitching a ride from the Shogunate academy was easy seeing that he was at least stealthy enough to stow way in the back of someone’s carriage, which ironically stopped exactly where he wanted. Now all he needed was to purchase a ticket and he would start his journey. Whatever that was. In truth he had no idea what he was going to do once he left the west continent and had hoped that it would come to him eventually. After finding the line to purchase the tickets, Maxi patiently waited in line so he could purchase his ticket. “Where is your destination young one?” Said the person behind the counter, Maxi couldn’t see the person’s face seeing that he was a bit short but the person’s words echoed through his mind. Where exactly was he going? There are a number of places he could start but where would be more suitable? He could feel the impatient stares burning the back of his head as he stood at the front deep in thought, until he gave his answer. "I'm heading to the Land of Abyss". The man behind the counter would nod and handed him his ticket. Maxi would leave the line and began waiting for the ferry to the Land of Abyss.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   21st October 2013, 11:46 pm

Everything seemed calm for now. The Ferry arrived on schedule and began to dock before allowing all the passengers with tickets aboard. It wasn't but ten minutes afterward that the Ferry would disembark for its scheduled trip and moved out into the vast blue ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   21st October 2013, 11:53 pm

A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he watched the ferry arrived. So far so good, he thought as he grabbed his bag and handed the ticket to the man in front the entrance. He found it difficult navigating himself through the crowd of people as they pushed him back and forth. "Excuse me, pardon me, I'm sorry, make way please". After ten minutes after fighting off the crowd he found a less crowded area to stand. Reaching in his jacket pockets he would pull out a piece of gum and began o unwrap it. He would then pop it into his mouth and began chewing as his eyes scanned the vast ocean. He couldn't help but wonder what was in store for him on this journey of his.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   22nd October 2013, 12:02 am

Twenty minutes later and the west continent was gone from sight. The sea was calm as they sailed through the open ocean, dolphins gathering and jumping around alongside the ferry at times before disappearing back into the merky depths. A few schools of fish would occassionally pass by. So far it was smooth sailing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   22nd October 2013, 10:41 am

A yawn escaped his lips as he watched the continent leave his sight. Boredom had taken the place of excitement as he stared into the open waters. The occasional dolphin would jump out the waters but nothing interesting really happened, even though he would like to keep that at a minimum. He was still bored out of his mind though. After getting tired of counting the number of fish he would take a seat and closed his eyes. Hopefully they would reach the Land of Abyss by the time he woke up.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   22nd October 2013, 5:01 pm

The young shinobi would feel something hard as he took a seat, causing slight pain in his rump. If he got up to see what had caused this sudden discomfort he would find a small clump of chalk. A common mineral but still worth a little xel if sold to the right person. If he didn't check he would continue sitting in discomfort until he got up. Whether he took the rock or left it was his choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   22nd October 2013, 5:11 pm

Trying to sleep proved to be futile as the young man kept feeling a pain in the ass. Literally. It was either the chair he was sitting on was very uncomfortable or he was sitting on something. Getting up he would notice that it was something that he was sitting, chalk. Shrugging it off he would place the piece of chalk in his pocket and sat back down.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   23rd October 2013, 6:50 pm

A large figure in a navy blue windbreaker walked over and sat down next to the young boy. The person's face was hidden by the collar of the windbreaker and a matching hat. He simply sat without speaking and stared out at the sea, sighing in relaxation as he enjoyed the sweet smell of the salty sea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   23rd October 2013, 7:13 pm

Maxi sighed as his eyes crept open, he couldn't sleep, which means he'd have to endure the boring ride. He would pop another piece of gum in his mouth and tried to relax as he enjoyed the sea breeze hitting his skin. He didn't notice the man sitting beside him until he sighed. Maxi turned towards the man and gave a smirk. "I see your fond of the sea mister.", hopefully the man was kind enough to have a conversation with him seeing that he was bored out of his mind

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   23rd October 2013, 7:19 pm

The man nodded and leaned his head back. "The sea is my home young Bishamon. I ache to return to.it one day, but my journey is not yet complete," he said, his voice rough as if he had swallowed sandpaper. When his mouth closed the sound of multiple teeth points smacking together could faintly be heard, the sound of oxygen being filtered came from his neck rather than his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 10:13 am

Maxi would nod as he believed that there were certain things that a man must do before heading home, just like what he was doing now. But as he opened his mouth to make another comment, it had dawned on him that the man had called him a Bishamon. How exactly did he know that? Something wasn't right at all. Maxi said nothing for the time being, just waited for something to unfold.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 1:50 pm

The man yawned and then after the moments of silence he spoke up. "So what brings a young student out here away from the Academy? I do not remember your face from the Genin Exams nor do I remember you from the past chuunin exams," said the man with a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 2:12 pm

So he was a teacher? Maxi thought as he stared at the man. A bit of relief washed over him as he thought the man was some type of stalker wanting to get his goodies. I failed the genin exams, i guess the ninja life wasn't for me. So i'm trying another route.. Maxi said looking out at sea, he wondered what his mother would say about this. After he took off without telling her. Maybe he'll call her when he was at the Land of Abyss

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 2:31 pm

The man pulled out a tablet from his jacket and looked over it. "Says here you didn't even qualify. Your other path, what path is it you are seeking young man?" He asked with more of a demanding tone than a questioning one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 2:45 pm

To be honest i have no idea. I once believed that i had the potential to become a great shinobi, but at the academy i was always behind no matter how hard i tried. It was....depressing to say the least. So i left the academy and now I'm on the little journey of enlightenment. Will i find my true purpose who knows? Right now i'm just heading wherever the wind, er boat, takes me. He always had doubts in the back of his head whether what he was doing was right or wrong but he already screwed up once, he wasn't about to screw up again.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 5:37 pm

"And so since you don't think you can cut it you are running away from the Shogunate?" He asked in a tone that meamt Dai would need to carefully reply. Though this might just be a bit of an illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 10:58 pm

Um, i wasn't running away from the shougnate, i just decided to live life as a civilian is all. Maxi suddenly felt nervous as the conversation shifted from causal to very personal. Did the Shougnate thing he was up to no good? A soft sigh escaped his lips as he realized that he went by this all wrong

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 11:04 pm

The man yawned and pulled an envelope from his jacket pocket. "Listen kid. It was nice chatting and all but I got other things to do. If you wish to do something useful as a civilian then swear yourself to the Shogunate and become a Lord. Watch over the lands and report your movements to him. If we learn that you are moving without telling the Shogunate then we will see it as an act of betrayal," said the man in a stern yet bored tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 11:42 pm

Maxi said nothing. He simply took the envelop and placed it in his jacket pockets. He couldn't help feel angered at this sudden development. Swear himself to shogunate? Report his movements? Bullshit! This did make him realized that he was being watched by whoever was pulling strings. He needed to learn more about the Shogunate and their pawns. Thanks mister, this will help me get settled!. Maxi said with a broad smile

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   24th October 2013, 11:48 pm

The man pulled out a watch. "That's ten grand and a letter showing your a Lord of the Shogunate. Hopefully we won't meet again," said the man, leaving the threat in the air before walking over to the edge of the boat and jumping over, disappearing into the murky depths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   25th October 2013, 12:06 am

Maxi blinked confusedly as he watched the man jumped off the boat. Odd. Opening the envelope he would see it was indeed ten thousand xel, he didnt bother reading the letter though as he was sure what it was said. Now he needed a plan, how would he be able to operate under the shogunate's radar? All he wanted was to live a simply life. How did it get so complicated?

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   25th October 2013, 12:12 am

The boats horn began to sound as the first stop was within view. The port of Kaosgakure and its massive dome could easily be seen off in the distance reaching miles and miles up into the sky. It truly was an amazing sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   25th October 2013, 12:17 pm

A yawn escaped his lips as Maxi watched the boat reach its destination. Kaosgakure. It seems like his day kept on getting worse as he watched as the ferry got closure to the dome. He decided that there was no way he would get off at Kaosgakure as he feared what might happen. Then again they could always get to him on the boat. Maxi would sigh as he closed his eyes and wished that the day was over already.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   25th October 2013, 7:16 pm

The ship came to a halt at Port Daku for its routine stop. The ship would be docked for ten minutes before setting out for the next port. Dai had the option to stay on board or.disembark and explore the park if he so choosed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9901
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   25th October 2013, 7:16 pm

The member 'Roxas' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Random Encounter' : 95

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heading Out (Traveling)   

Back to top Go down
 
Heading Out (Traveling)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Heading to the West [Traveling]
» Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker
» 110720 Girls' Generation Heading Down Under
» Flyer: Traveling Librarians
» Sending Mail and Heading Home (MAIL/Travel Topic)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Imperial Continent (Land of the Shogunate) :: West Ocean-
Jump to: