Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Lupine Dual Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Lupine Dual Training   27th October 2013, 3:56 pm

King was jumping down from branches as he was going to meet up with Wolf who had left ahead of him to the forest floor training area, the main reason being that she was too big to fit in the area and fight comfortably and the second reason was because King honestly didn't like buildings all that much. He felt restrained and usually slept outside with Wolf, he knew he wasn't the only one who felt that way maybe that was why the Hokkai Clan housing district was the second biggest. It made sense, Hokkai were the first clan to have a Kage, namely the first ever Tetakage Hinata Hokkai, who had founded the village, yeah they were just that epic.

Well I'm here now where could she be, she better not be trying to sneak up on me again, I hate when she does that. I know your listening babe, so just come out. King said with a smirk on his face as his "light" side was currently dominant.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   27th October 2013, 4:26 pm

Wolf had made her way to the forest floor training grounds first. Sipping from a nearby creek she waited for her King to arrive, so they could increase their strength together. She wasn't really able to train in the otherwise cluttered city of Ibaragakure, and King wasn't very fond of buildings oddly enough. He was born in a building, and raised in a building, but who was she to judge. As her King arrived she began to stalk him wanting to surprise him to the best of her ability. Leaping from the bushes she pounced her King and proceeded to lovingly lick his face. He hated surprises but she was rather fond of messing with him.

(sorry it took so long, I've been trying to talk to hukaji about his hokkai.)

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   27th October 2013, 5:43 pm

Damn it woman I told you not to do that, hey what's up, yeah I missed you too but now isn't the time for that, so can you get off of me before this turns into a different type of training.. King said as he was toppled over and pinned under the weight of Wolf before smirking at the last part and waiting for her to move. He already knew what he wanted to get done today, first thing was he was going to see if he could finish teaching her the rest of her gates, they had both hit the gate of view but he knew she was better at them than he was so she'd be able to unlock them before him if she really put her mind to it. First things first however he would lean up and gently bite her forelimb as he had meant to do a while back and officially place her as a member of his pack. Uh...I'll get you a ring later I promise.

King
Spoiler:

Training For:
Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   27th October 2013, 7:20 pm

Stepping off her king she waited and feinted a wince as she felt her hide pricked by his teeth. Why he had waited so long to do this was baffling even to her. Sitting down he waited for him to prepare for the training ahead. She knew she would be able to grasp her next gate with little to no hassle, but she worried about him. He seemed to struggle a bit with this whole training, and she wanted them to gain their gates together.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   28th October 2013, 10:16 am

Hey don't look at me like that. Anyways this is what we are going to try and learn today. King laying the scrolls out knowing that she was able to read the human language just as good as he could having started from a young age. What? Hey who says I'm not going to get the gates don't worry I'm not backing out just yet I just want to diversify a bit so that we aren't a one trick pony, the sooner you get this down the quicker you can learn the new techniques I've been working on. he said as he caught her stare and guessed what she was feeling sure he did know she wanted to learn with him but he needed to branch out for now so he'd be ready to take his jonin examination, unlike her his body wasn't quite ready for the strain of the upper gates in time he'll get there but not now.

Number of posts required for Wolf to post
Spoiler:

Techniques King is training
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   10th November 2013, 12:20 pm

She couldn't really be worried that much in the end, considering that after she had mastered Gates, or a good amount of them, she would be learning some new techniques that excited her but she still wanted to learn along side him. Walking a little closer to him, she would stop and read over the scroll. It would look like two Hokkai techniques and more Gate training. Not to bad of a work load so she was ready their training together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   14th November 2013, 4:53 pm

Alright so you know how I used to make you take tests with me back in the academy and stuff, and then when we became genin I gave you your own forehead protector? Well guess what, the order for your vest finally came through yeah, we had it custom made for you because your bi-... your um..well let's just say your a unique fit. King said choosing his words carefully as the last time he had said she was big she had thrown a fit for a week and he really didn't need to deal with her insecurities at this moment. He had told her multiple times that she was small for a Zinogre but he supposed she was still insecure about the fact that she was no longer the same size as he was, then again there was a technique to rectify that which he planned on her learning if he didn't learn it himself.

Anyways I left it at home, no point bringing it out here but long story short congratulations on making T. Jonin babe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   16th November 2013, 6:14 pm

Her ears would perk up the second the "b" sound left King's lips. Was he planning on calling her big again, she wishes he would, he would receive such a fit it would make the 5th Great Shinobi War look like a playground fight. He saved himself though, it was good for him, he didn't want any of it. Onto good news, her vest had came in, now she would be officially known as a T. Jonin, does that really say much since she is a pet...for the Hokkai it should. Anyway that made her happy as she would now be able to look the part and not only be known as King's companion, even though that was a familiar place.

OOC: Wolf cannot talk correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   18th November 2013, 5:02 pm

(OOC Yeah she can't "talk", but you can have her speak if you want, considering Hokkai can understand any type of creature speech.)

Alright now that that's settled want to start training? A quick spar, or something the usual, I mean I got to stay sharp and so do you especially if I end up getting another partner, don't worry love no one can replace you I mean for fighting that's it, maybe friendship depends how it goes anyways. King said with a smirk before stretching and then would slip into a fighting stance so that they could get this thing going. Usually how they would train gates was through combat forcing each other to constantly push their limits however he would only go into them to match her while he practiced some of the new hokkai techniques he had read about in the clan library. She on the other hand was only allowed to make use of her natural abilities and of course their gates.

Whenever your ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   24th November 2013, 12:39 am

Wolf's eyes would widened a little bit. Replace...her, after all these good years she has given him and he would just replace her on a whim if she wasn't battle ready. The nerve of him, this only proved to make her mad as she began to burst open the first three gates. This process would cause her to increase in size to medium (M) while her skin and fur would darken to a pitch black tone. Once the third gate was released, she would shoot herself forward towards him, with a leap into the air in a lunging motion. She would make him pay for his comments about replacing her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   1st December 2013, 4:54 am

King's eyes would widen as he had just spoken normally and she had invariably jumped to conclusions yet again, well he might end up getting owned so he likewise released the gates and would jump back while throwing a punch forward following up with another and another using his rumbling barrage technique delivering four punches in rapid succession with the second one being thrown along side him opening the fifth gate. He knew her gates were more powerful than his own as he had focused on longevity rather than sheer power unlike his mate, that one the main reason why when the two of them combined their power into Eight Gates of the Wolf King it was so deadly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   1st December 2013, 7:19 pm

Being his mate she should know him best especially with all the training they do which would make her counter all the more sweeter, especially since she was still a little testy about the whole replacing her thing. As King would throw his punch, she would proceed to bite down on his arm which threw the initial punch. If that bite was successful she would land on the ground while swinging her head downward which would bring King's body downward to the ground but not slamming him down enough to cause damage. The "slam" was also meant to prevent him from continuing his barrage by knocking him off his feet so she could have a better advantage.

If the bite would miss, which was unlikely due to her high reaction rate, she would have no choice but to take each blow as her lunge would be turned into a headbutt into his chest, in an attempt to knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   6th December 2013, 7:22 am

King would get bitten however he would use her downward movement to his advantage opening another gate and planting his feet on the ground while using his other hand to grab her fur. He would vault backward while she swung down so that he would be able to lift her into a backdrop. If it wasn't successful however he would land on his back hard and he would be forced to evade by rolling onto his stomach and pushing off the ground to launch himself upward at an angle the intention was for her to capitalize on his momentary vulnerability due to such a move so he could take another hit while dealing one just as bad to her. Though if she let him be he would be able to get back on his feet something he would very much like to do.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   9th December 2013, 10:31 pm

Oh that bastard King, he went and opened another Gate and to make it worse he was using her force to lift her up. That was not the way she liked to be lifted and he knew that. Regardless she would have to move fast, if one could call it moving. Tightening her grip on his arm a little, she would the momentum from her being lifted to spin her body around, which would make her legs being the thing aimed at the ground instead of her back. As Wolf twisted she would release the next Gate, since he decided to activate more, and when her legs would meet the ground, slam King down onto it to teach him a lesson to always pick her up like she wanted, or stuff like that will continue to happen.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   11th December 2013, 10:09 am

Tch...crafty woman. King thought to himself as Wolf seemed to effortlessly reverse his backdrop back on him. But he wasn't going to give up just like that and would spin along with her except he wasn't just trying to adjust his positioning he was turning the attack right back on her and would force her to lose the advantage. Tsuga! King shouted out as his body would spin and become enveloped in a vortex to spin Wolf as well as she was holding on to him before propelling them both into the air the only difference being while King was safe within the vortex, Wolf on the other hand would be outside of it and would succumb to the tearing effect if she didn't let go before it started. It was a last resort move however luckily perfect for close combat but he didn't like rubbing it in her face that he learned it and she of course still hadn't, even though it was one of the most basic techniques in the Hokkai arsenal.

Spoiler:

Wolf's Training
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   12th December 2013, 5:33 pm

Wolf's own counter attack was about to be used against her and in one of the most unfortunate of ways. For King to launch the two into the air, he would need something to launch himself off of, hence the ground, regardless of what position he would be in. But as King would begin his attack, the rotation, naturally Wolf would be spun around and her own legs would meet the ground, this occurring before the launch King's preparation stage. When her legs would hit the ground she would plant them firmly against it using her superior strength to keep herself planted. Once her feet were on the ground she would release her grip on King, allowing him to only launch himself, but not fully pulling away as he began to fly past. Since she couldn't get past that rotation she only had one way to stop it, by lunging at his leg as he past attempting to bite it. If she would grip it, she would use her strength to stop his rotation and slam him into the ground. However she was not worried if she would miss, as if so her interference would cause misdirection in where King was going, instead of up she was aiming to cause him to go down.

OOC: Gates - 3 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   19th December 2013, 5:52 pm

It wouldn't go as he planned but still he was able to get out of her grip and for that he was honestly thankful, his rotation of course was faster than her biting speed so if she tried to clamp on his leg within the vortex she would be pushed back and possibly cut from the force of the rotation though her intention was well founded and he would hit the ground. He emerged from the drilled trench unscathed thankfully and would flip backward before putting his hands up as he slipped into a boxing stance while smirking at Wolf knowing that if it was a stall game then he would invariably win even though her gates were much stronger than his own. This time he would wait for her to come at him rather than the other way around while holding his ground to make sure he was ready for anything she threw at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   20th December 2013, 11:16 pm

At most Wolf was successful in stopping his advances, if a technique like that was able to get off the ground she would be in some real trouble. On an unfortunate case she was not able to get a grip on his leg but not every plan could be fully successful. Looking over at King, it would seem the practice run was over, as he would take a boxing stance. That would make things more difficult considering that she knew her time was running out. Growling a little at him she would launch herself forward towards him, nothing real fancy as some of the best fights were on a straight forward basis.

OOC: Gates - 2 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   26th December 2013, 4:33 pm

King would smile at Wolf's growl as he knew she was getting frustrated which was exactly what he wanted and he would leap forward before strafing to the right and letting loose a Jab Feint to open Wolf up to a Straight. He would jump 10 feet at Vacuum release speeds in order to meet her head on while the strafe would follow up the moment he landed causing him to let loose a Jab at high speeds, which wasn't a real attack the actual punch being a devastating straight which was boosted in power and speed due to the feint and step forward he did before throwing it out. Of course he didn't want to seriously injure her so if it did connect he'd pull his hand back so he could pull the punch so that while she would feel it it wouldn't be as serious as it would of been had he just let it fly normally.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   28th December 2013, 11:11 pm

Wolf's original plan would seem to have been nullified quite simply. But what is a real shinobi without having more than one option to them. The main factor in this encounter would be the speed of the two. As she launched herself at him, she would open her last gate, the Gate of Limit, with this gate open her strength would take a good boost, enough to give her instant braking potential. Which was used the second King strafed to the right, when it happened she would instantly stop herself and burst herself to the left out of range of his punch. Considering they both had equal speed, King's movements were something she could go up against even though his punches were of a different. This was a battle of not avoiding his attacks, but avoiding him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   28th December 2013, 11:57 pm

King would let loose smiling as Wolf was able to get out of his reach, curse his short arms eventually he needed to figure out how to extend his reach in combat but this was good enough to push her to the limit. He would throw out the punch before using Leap again and swinging with a follow up Jab in order to use the added momentum to deliver a punishing blow. He had counted of course down to the very moment he knew she couldn't keep this up and he wished to see if she was able to force open another gate in desperation in order to get away from him, that was how they had been unlocking gates before so who knows it might work again. The only difference of course being that the added strain would be harsh on her and he would have to bring her to the hospital to fix her up after this, which wasn't that much of a problem once she was able to get back on her feet they would train in how to manage her new form, go and heal and do it all over again as such was their determination.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   29th December 2013, 12:32 am

OOC: Guessing that was you saying that Wolf has enough posts to activate the next gate

She only had one option left and running wasn't particularly that option, rather it was go at the technique head on. Charging head on at King she knew one thing, if she couldn't react to his punches, she could take them. Honestly only subconsciously did this happen, her next gate, the Gate of View, was released. Naturally since she went inside, she would meet the blow but since that blow wasn't strong enough to fully stop her she would begin to push back against it while leaning her body to the left a little. That slight movement, as she moved forward, would allow King's fist to glide off her body enabling her to continue forward, that type of gap would now only be inches in between the two. With that gap she would swing her right claw across his chest attempting to injure him in some way. Regardless if it landed or not, her gates limit would run out and she would collapse on the ground from the strain of overuse with the gates. That is what happens when training becomes just as intense as a death match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   29th December 2013, 1:40 am

OOC: Yeah

King would grunt out in pain as her slash connected with his body, nice follow up and she even managed to open up another gate, which was perfect and he would tumble to the ground holding his chest. He had attempted to use lean to escape the damage so that it wouldn't be something seriously damaging but instead be more manageable regardless they would have to take a trip to the hospital and he would rest for a moment before getting up again. Off we go, just bear with the pain love. he said walking over and picking her up as gently as he could before dashing off to the hospital so they could get fixed up.

*X amount of time later*

Now that they were fixed up and what not and had rested up it was back to training, one the doctor's orders they had spent some time just relaxing from the intense training session. It made sense after all her muscle fibers were torn up from the use of the gates and while she was merely cutting loose King knew that it wasn't an ideal method of combat. He was trying to figure out alternatives to this combat style..but for now he wasn't exactly sure on how to pull them off. Perhaps more research was necessary. Alright babe so you can reach the gate of view but can you utilize it effectively. That's what we need to work on. As long as we don't let the time limit run out we should be able to test it out briefly without too much of a recoil so when ever your ready tell me. he said sitting down on the forest floor while he waited.

Wolf's Training
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   5th January 2014, 2:32 am

It was a long rest, no real surprise considering the training that just happened. Now they needed to get back to training and the main thing would be what King just said, making use of the Gates more efficiently. Considering her Gates were by far "normal" in regards to how long they lasted it would be more beneficial to create a way of better using it. Actually her fighting style might just be the answer. Considering her style was more of a hit and run, it would be a waste to have her Gates constantly active when she "runs." So it would be best to find a way so her Gates would be at their max when she "hits" and min when she "runs," a way of conserving a power and possibly increasing her time. Well now it was just a theory but hopefully she could make it work.

OOC: Hopefully you understood that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   5th January 2014, 3:26 am

OOC: Rapid Opening and Closing it is to my understanding as long as the time limit doesn't run out the only disadvantage to Gate use is pain, where as the drawbacks kick in once the time limit is up. But the time limit is a constant thing meaning it doesn't reset till it's up even if you end it prematurely.

King watched Wolf before contemplating the best way to tackle this, he had managed to bring his total gate use all the way up to Wonder, and in comparison to her his gates lacked in power but made up for it with a much longer duration so he could afford to sit on idle. Perhaps she would have to close hers while she fought before rapidly opening them once again, sure it was a painful way to utilize the Gates but it was useful for the time being at least until she was able to gain physical abilities the natural way. Then again the main use of their Gates was supposed to be used while combined so as to optimize the use of it, being a mixture of his duration with her power resulting in the finished product which was the Eight Gates of the Wolf King. So far...it was coming up good but King knew that if they weren't able to master all of the Gates they would be unable to utilize higher states in the future due to her chakra coils becoming thicker and more difficult to manipulate the gates from scratch.

Wolf...do you think instead of burning through the gates you can just close them prematurely when you aren't fighting. It would at least save time don't you think? I mean this is at least until you start medical training then you could just heal away the drawbacks but till then..perhaps this is the way?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   

Back to top Go down

Lupine Dual Training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next