Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Lupine Dual Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   5th January 2014, 9:51 pm

The method he thought of might just work. Considering her fighting style, when she was away she could observe with her Gates closed before reopening them when she attacks. Something more efficient would need to be created later on but for the time being use whatever means necessary. Now it was time to implement this new method of combat. Jumping up she would take a few steps back away from him ready to resume their training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   5th January 2014, 11:32 pm

Alright. We'll start low just so you can get the hang of it, wouldn't want to end up going all out and having to take a break again that honestly would just suck, so a maximum of the third gate, preferably I don't want you opening more than one. Ready? Alright let's do this. King said before running forward and opening the first gate his speed increasing as he would launch a jab at Wolf's snout following up with a forward lean into a straight. It was just to get the blood pumping though wasn't anything serious and of course he was still pulling back his punches wouldn't want to actually inflict pain on her during a spar.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   7th January 2014, 11:12 am

Only the first three, that would do, at least for this training. Opening her First Gate, she would instead begin her assault, by biting at his arm which was being thrown at her. Of course it wasn't going for a grip rather she was aiming to rip some skin off leaving some kind of injury. After attack, hit or miss, she would burst herself backwards not just giving King a chance to recover but also giving her time to "rest" her Gates by closing it, if only for a short amount of time. That might have been the right choice of action, a mix between attacks. Wolf goes in first, attacks then retreats, then once she retreats King comes in attacks longer, giving Wolf more time to recover before switching and continuing the process. A possibly overwhelming team strategy if ever used correctly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   7th January 2014, 6:27 pm

King would smirk as he always forgot that his level of first gate and her's were completely different in terms of power, he was much to slow to dodge the bite and before he could lash out with the follow up straight she had pulled away. King wouldn't spare his stinging arm any time before he would use Leap before throwing a Jab Feint followed by releasing his second gate and going from Orthodox into the Peek-a-boo stance as he expected a counter from Wolf. This was to minimize the eventual damage he would sustain from her while provoking her into attacking with the feint hopefully she fell for it so that he could reply with a counter of her counter.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   7th January 2014, 11:10 pm

This training originally started with King taking the advantage due to his words. However now she was fully calmed and capable of making the best decisions for combat against him. Bursting open her first gate again, instead of countering she would take the hit like before then slashing him once his fist connected. Again she would shoot herself back away 10ft, getting into the groove of things. Luckily his main threat was speed rather than power, with that amount of info she could still pose a threat regardless of the difference in how long their Gates last.

OOC: Gate: 4 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   7th January 2014, 11:18 pm

Tch. I take it you prefer this rather than the head on approach. I guess I'm lucky you haven't really gotten used to your fighting style yet then. King said staying in the peek-a-boo stance before staying put, instead trying to force her to come to him rather than the other way around. He wanted to test her reaction when she was going on the offensive rather than the other way around, still she was faster than him, not to mention her reaction was just as high so he would have to conserve his energy as well for the time being closing his gates as well while he waited for her mimicking her method of attack. It was mainly to see her reaction but he did recognize that it was a smart way of fighting while using the Gates neither of them had healing techniques or natural regeneration so wasting gate time was just pointless.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   8th January 2014, 11:22 pm

Wolf would relax herself for a second, yeah this style still wasn't perfected but she was getting the hang of it. She would now need to take bursts to a new level. Reopening the first gate she would shoot herself forward towards him, not really something to advanced. Her attack would be a vertical slash coming up at him once she got close enough to do so. She was actually fully aware of his Peek-a-boo stance yet would not fold to it and attempt to break through.

OOC: Gate - 3 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   12th January 2014, 7:43 am

King would take a step forward into the vertical slash causing it to be vastly powered down when it hit due to his stance, before he would slip to the left and jump a bit lashing out with a D-rank strength kick to Wolf's side while keeping up his defense in case she attempted to lash out or retreat to a safer distance. He was mainly doing so to test how her new found fighting would work against defensive targets rather than counter-attacking ones. He didn't say anything this time however, as it wasn't appropriate to make remarks during the immediate scuffle especially if said opponent was faster than you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   12th January 2014, 11:13 pm

Rather than directly using her idea during her attack she would wait till after he had dodged before beginning her method. After his dodge and before his lean, she would burst open the next gate, and as he would slip to the left, considering she used her right for the initial attack, she would swing her left claw in that direction. Not to injure him actually she would do it to stop his advances as he would need to react to her swing before proceeding into another action. That is not to say he couldn't be injured from her swing as it wasn't intentional but it could still happen.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   1st February 2014, 5:25 pm

Scary he would be forced to utilize leap to jump back into safety as she swung at him and upon landing he would end up utilizing Lean just in case she wanted to follow up her strike. He would slip out of the Peek-a-boo stance shifting back into Titanic Fist before utilizing Leap again throwing out a Jab aimed at forcing her to retreat lest she got hit by his counter attack. He was watching of course ready to slip back into his defense stance at the slightest offensive movement she did, rather than experience a swipe from one of her paws without any defense to counter it. Getting slapped around especially by your girlfriend wasn't exactly fun nor a help for any man's pride.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   1st February 2014, 11:06 pm

What happened went as she planned, which upon his reacting to her swing she would burst herself back 20ft. With that distance she would be able to observe him switching his stance and allowed her to close her Gates, so she could regain even some energy. But this isn't something that could last long, especially in real combat so she would need to think fast then attack. At least one move was for certain, she would be charging in while the rest would require more thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   2nd February 2014, 12:27 am

How about we take a break. You seem to have a handle on it at the very least if I must say so myself. Besides I'm tired at the moment and you obviously should be as well. King said closing his gates before slumping to the floor and turning over to lay on his back. He would stare at the tree line, mainly because there was nothing else to look at, sunlight didn't stream into Ibaragakure after all sure there were trickles here and there but generally the sky was just tree tops filling the area. If one actually wanted to see the tree sky they would have to climb to the tallest tree, the one where the Kage Tree House was situated on and only then could they see the sky. The Hokkai district was somewhere in the middle, not down below like the Denkou or concealed within the village like the Dokusei, or perhaps even somewhat isolated from the rest like Ningyo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   4th February 2014, 12:17 am

The real reason she closed her Gate was to rest it before her next attack but a break would work to. Naturally in a real battle Wolf would take advantage of him lowering his gates, anybody would actually. Walking over to King she would lay herself down beside him to relax in the faint rays of the sunlight. This training was going pretty well actually, Wolf was able to get more in touch with her fighting style and learn how to use her gates a little better. Who actually knows what else the two would be able to come up with if they trained a little more. This did bring up one thought though, what would their power be like with more comrades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   11th February 2014, 1:49 pm

King was thinking to himself tilting his head when Wolf lay next to him, his gate weren't as powerful as her however what they lacked in power they made up for in duration, in all honesty the true reason he modified his gates was so that they could be a viable combination with her as his boxing style served to rapidly increase his physical capabilities just by going through his stances. Thinking about it though he realized that while he had been delving in other things, Wolf had largely concentrated on increasing her Gates rather than her natural tiers. Perhaps they would have to work on that some other time because he didn't think it would be possible to address those issues in the current time frame. They had been training a while and he would be lying if he said he wasn't that confident about the Jonin Exams. There hadn't been enough preparation time on both fronts, sure he was powerful but he felt that if he had more time to reach his full potential then he would blow the competition out of the water.

Wolf..the exams are coming up you know. We need to get to Jonin both for you to become a medical nin, while for me to have a shot at becoming an Elite Jonin. Though as I think about it, perhaps I might change my dream. Head Nin has always been a passing interest and I take it that you'll need some years of medical practice to get to combat medical nin so...hmm maybe I should aim higher? If not for me then at least for you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   13th February 2014, 6:32 pm

For her, yes it would take some time for her to achieve combat medical shinobi rank but that was her choice not his, regardless if she takes a little while he should follow whichever dream he wants while she will be there to help him along the way. He was correct that they both needed to get to jonin rank and to be completely ready for that they would need to train a little harder. Lifting herself off the ground, she had decided that there was no time for this type of relaxing, but by the end of their training they should be more prepared for the upcoming exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   13th February 2014, 9:27 pm

King would watch Wolf get up before smirking, as he knew that she was ready to put all their training to use, alright he'd humor her, besides what better way to gauge their respective strength's if not going all out against each other. Of course barring actual kill shots because that would just weaken them but, now wasn't the time to think about that. He would get up as well and would roll his head loosening his joints before walking about fifteen feet away from Wolf before shuffling left and right getting into a rhythm. Alright let's do this no hold's barred all out just try not to kill me love, you know how you get. he said with a smirk before unlocking all the way up to the 7th Gate and bursting forward at full speed to close the distance between him and Wolf.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   14th February 2014, 8:22 pm

Just like King, Wolf would open up the entirety of her gates, for her this would be reaching up to Gate of View. With the energy bursting from her body, not in reaction to King's movement rather what she had planned to do from the beginning, she would also shoot herself forward in an attempt to close the distance. It would seem the two were going into a head on collision, Wolf however would not slow down in the slightest as in her head the bell for this round has just started.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   14th February 2014, 9:15 pm

King would charge forward also not slowing down at all while switching into Lupine Fist and throwing out a Jab mainly to halt her motion with a feint before strafing a step to the right dropping down to the. This was done so he could begin pivoting on his heel while bringing his other arm upward to throw out a powerful and high speed cross the tucking movement increasing his center of gravity maximizing the built up momentum from the swing. He was watching her movement and was throwing out everything knowing fully well that her defense tiers when her gates were active were sky high meaning if he didn't punch as hard as he could she wouldn't even flinch when hit by any of his blows.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   14th February 2014, 11:52 pm

A scare tactic, really. Yes with the power backing it, it was rather scary, actually quite frightening but did King forget who he was training with. Let's go a few seconds back, with the distance quickly closing it was time for Wolf to make her move. Like a buzz-saw she would begin to roll forward at an intense rate to meet King's punch. Yes Wolf couldn't completely react to it but that was not the point here. The point was that this close distance there was no real room for avoiding on both ends, so she would attack regardless of what King was going to do and ensure that it would hurt, with a fun little move called Tenga. This technique however was meant to collide with his Jab, as she would not allow herself to be fazed by the Feint, for the split second timing he would attempt it she would go through before his next attack would begin.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   15th February 2014, 12:20 am

Shit. King said as Wolf barreled forward not being intimidated by the feint in the slightest he would still attempt the strafe as their was no way to avoid that part before attempting an Evolution's Hybrid Transformation while providing the blood price himself so that instead of her shredding him to bits they would merge for a split second allowing him to bypass the otherwise horrible damage only for him to split up again once the danger has passed. If it didn't work instead of the follow up Pivot Punch as a last fail safe he would throw out his non punching arm attempting a Cuff in order to lessen the impact to buy him the crucial time to deliver his cross to smash and deflect her rotating mass away from his body. Obviously that wouldn't be good for either party as arm shredding wasn't exactly fun, definitely going to cost him Xel to fix that up.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   15th February 2014, 11:47 am

What a cheap way of avoiding damage, initiating the fusion in which Wolf would disappear from world only to be fused together with King. As a result the damage that was to come would be neutralized. Once the technique was gone, at the same time the two fused, they would split apart, things returning to the way it was before, lacking the attacking of course. Naturally Wolf would be pissed at the fact that he avoided her attack in such a manner, so to make up for it she would continue on with another attack after they split by bursting herself forward to headbutt King in the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   15th February 2014, 8:45 pm

King would emerge out of the fusion with a full blown smirk, knowing fully well that she would feel cheated out of a clean hit, but hey medical bills were expensive and he really didn't feel like going to the hospital at the moment. If it makes you feel better, love. You totally got me that time. King said before switching into his peek-a-boo stance while swaying forward into a leap. The result would be a body check with the impact dealing half as much damage the headbutt would of done normally to him while instead dealing double the normal amount of damage that would of hit him back onto her, of course assuming she decided to continue on with the attack.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   15th February 2014, 9:57 pm

It was unfortunate but Wolf had already committed herself to the headbutt, the collision would occur. When the two collided using her strength she would keep her ground so she could use the force generated to swing her head upward which would launch King into the air. This didn't come without its risks, the recoil from her attack which was caused by King, hit her hard even though she was capable of brushing off some of it due to benefits of her Gates, not enough though to completely ignore the damage she recently received. She couldn't be stopped by this amount of damage, in real combat the battle must go on, in which as she threw her head up she would begin spinning in a counter-clockwise rotation upwards into the air to barrage King, however this technique would only occur if King was knocked into the air, if not she would push back with all her might to put some distance in between them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   16th February 2014, 2:03 am

King would hold his ground when the impact occurred rooting his body in place and then taking a step back while leaning backward into a slip as she brought her head upward so that what would of knocked him skyward would brush past his body, he wasn't really relying on his reaction speed he was more so relying on the fact that he knew how Wolf thought. She wasn't the type to pull back and retreat she was more of the push forward and crush him with her own might to that extent he knew letting up would only put him in a more precarious position. He was going defensive at this moment however he was waiting for the opening to occur to allow him to push back with the offensive strike they both had suffered some damage, him taking half and her surviving due to her natural defenses thick fur sure came in handy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Dual Training   16th February 2014, 11:23 am

Admin Post: Due to Jonin exams, this training will be completed here. You are free to get all jutsus that were being trained for.

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks