HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 lets move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: lets move    30th October 2013, 9:08 am

tika had fully prepared for his mission with his two mishura prodigies he would stand at the gates waiting for him his face hidden by not only his old storm ops mask but his own personal mask witch covered his face besides his eyes his flak jacket was out side of his flame patterned shirt instead of his clan head robe he wore an all black hoodie with his clans symbol on the back in red while he wore a white red sash with a one on it tho they wouldn't know Wat it ment he would stand waiting until they arrived

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Chidi

avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: lets move    30th October 2013, 9:39 pm

After leaving the Kage's office and spilting up with his fellow clansmen Tennin had went back to his house to prepare for the mission. He would sit Heavens will on the table the eat a quick meal and even packed some snacks for him and the other two, he wanted to show a friendly gesture to them since they really get a good impression of him. Tennin cleaned his house and put everything in place before he left, he looked back again then to heavens will, Tennin went to grab it putting on his back closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock it before he headed towards the village gates, it took him a while to get there but he finally seen Tika waiting for him and Asura was no where in sight surely she would be walking up any minute. " Hey Tika how's it going, you ready for the mission?" Tika would only see his eyes as he was wearing his all black traditional ninja clothing.

***********************
Perfect Disorder:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: lets move    31st October 2013, 6:50 pm

tika would tilt his head to look at tennin before raising his hand to him n he would turn back towards where he was facing before saying she's probably already here you just can't see her. are you prepared fully?he would ask before he'd push his mask up revealing one of his ocean blue eyes the design of his pupil evident he would look at his choice in outfit deciding he was fine before he looked at the bag he'd shrug and motion him to join waiting for only asura now he'd place his mask back over his face

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Chidi

avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: lets move    1st November 2013, 1:41 pm

"Yes I am fully prepared for the mission, I made sure to ack some extra food for you guys just incase the two of you would get hungry." It was good to have someone remind him to be fully prepared that way he would have no reason to forget anything. He would scan Tika's attire noticing some Mishura gear that he had never seen being sported before, he would have to get him a few pairs of custom clan gear for himself. Tennin wondered what was ahead of them on this mission, some thoughts were doubtful of their prowess, some were hopeful in success but the main thought that seems stuck on his brain was preventing any deaths from happening on their first mission together.

***********************
Perfect Disorder:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: lets move    1st November 2013, 2:24 pm

Sure enough, due to the Kyougan's inability to see chakra, there was no way that they'd be able to see Asura who was currently nearby. She hopped out of the shadows as she had in the Kage's office but this time there was a slight smile curving her lips upwards and she had came from above, obviously from the top of some kind of wall. "I'm not certain whether I should be annoyed that you can read me or pleasantly surprised at your insight..." She let that hang for a moment before chuckling softly, giving exactly what she thought of it. On her back was a bow, she had her sword at her hip and was wearing her flak jacket zipped up. "I have everything that I need so I am ready to leave when you all are, I'll stay back and act as ranged support. Don't worry too much about me, I can handle myself well enough." She flashed a grin and rested her hand on the hilt of her longsword, nodding forwards for the other two.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: lets move    1st November 2013, 3:53 pm

enough lets go... You still need to be briefed on your personal assignments so listen up I won't be saying this twicehe would say to them as be proceeded forward holding back on his speed to crashing ground as he took off and they would re assume formation he'd begin explaining what was needed and what would be expected alright our targets are 5 rouge shinobi as it is now we are out numbered we don't know of any other combatants there however that doesn't mean be lax in your approach we want information from this group silence is key the four members in this group are said to be minor criminals but their leader has manage to take some kaos shinobi. we will exterminate them once what we need is obtained I want everything tight keep your radio's on for communication but do not give up your position with the noise.....also if you so happen to get wounded falling back is the best u can do as a team we are together so use that to our advantage make every blow count do you understand? I don't think I need to explain what can get u killed he'd say turning his head to confirm things with them

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: lets move    1st November 2013, 5:26 pm

The only Itsugan user in the group crossed her arms over her chest and cocked her head to the side as Tikatchi started to talk. Listening to everything that was being said and formulating her own tactics, Asura gave a nod once the older, much older, person finished talking. "That sounds fair enough, would you like me to sneak over to them and get the information or would you prefer to do that and leave me to hold back adn provide support?" She wiggled her sword in its sheath, leaving it easier to draw when needed and then she stepped up beside Tika. "I am happy either way but I am more effective at range, just as a heads up and I am not too versed in Genjutsu at this moment but I shall improve upon that in time to come."

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: lets move    4th November 2013, 4:05 pm

Tika would look at asura as she spoke skillfully jumping he'd swing with one hand from a sturdy branch of the tree before planting on another and resuming his pace no your the most silent nd can locate them I want you to find them and get the info of you don't feel comfortable alone I'll be right behind you anyway tennin will be with me so when you sight the first one give us the signal the leader us our objective he must have the info so taking out his subordinates is second unless necessary...... he would say to both of them but more to asura

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Chidi

avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: lets move    4th November 2013, 5:56 pm

Tennin would listen to them both speaking as he turned his head back and forward between the two, he had nothing to say but shook his head in compliance. He was in battle mode preparing his mental for what was up ahead hopefully they get moving towards their destination soon.

***********************
Perfect Disorder:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: lets move    6th November 2013, 11:44 am

"I guess that is fair enough, I am the one able to see chakra sources. That and I am able to move silently. I would suggest that you two stay close to me, at a range where you will be able to help me out if need be but not close enough to put off my stealth. I will hunt down the leader and find the information. Afterwards I will kill the leader and you can slay his subordinates, does that sound fair enough, Tikatchi?" She asked, reaching up to gently stroke her chin while her other hand slowly and, almost sensually, stroked the pommel of her longsword before gripping it abruptly. "I would rather kill these scum than leave them alive but if I must, I will leave them all alive..." She growled softly and then let any traces of anger leave her.

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: lets move    6th November 2013, 8:36 pm

Tika would look at them no locate the leader and divert to help tennin if we are lucky they will be in the same place I will handle him tho depending on where things turn out will determine our options in battle. he would say to asura before looking to tennin hey.... Kid don't let your thoughts over power you you know your power don't worry you'll be ready he'd say to him before looking up just as they broke through the trees into a more barren area alright we are getting close lets tighten up asura take point don't strain your eyes ok tennin your Kyougan activate it anything you sight be ready to destroy it also I'll do likewise.... remove any thing u wouldn't fight in he say removing his storm ops mask and putting it in his pouch he'd then remove his sui-kougake gauntlets and place on his chakra blades over top.

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Chidi

avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: lets move    8th November 2013, 11:26 am

Tennin would listen to all the objectives he was given and proceed to activate his Kyougan, he wasn't to happy about not fufilling all the stages of his eyes but soon it would be a complete Kyougan. Tennin was in his battle gear so taking of anything would be useless he would scan and search for anything in the area using his nature sync, it seems battle was coming towards their way and he was happy he was with his clansmen on this mission. " Make sure you two are on point no room for error."

***********************
Perfect Disorder:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: lets move    10th November 2013, 9:55 am

"If he proves troublesome or spots me, he dies, there is no other option. Bar that, I will leave him alive, gather the information and then extract myself to aid Tennin and yourself." She nodded and then reached up and fixed her blindfold but did not remove it. She would fight in it as she always did. Once done, she fixed the strap of her Forehead Protector and then pulled her bow off of her back and an arrow. Knocking the arrow, she drew it back and already started to slowly swirl chakra around her fingers, readying a stronger attack when the enemy finally showed themselves. Her chakra sight would alert her to anyone that was coming and even if they were hiding their signature they wouldn't be able to hide their sound from Asura and her massively enhanced hearing.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: lets move    10th November 2013, 3:49 pm

Tika would hear the two speak and his heat would flare quickly before it would subside. first do not... Deviate from the plan second I only told you to locate him with your eyes that does not mean engage I want you with tennin if we have to spilt because you'll be a good combination against others now do u really wanna keep insisting on your own plans? We may settle the dispute when we get home...or we may settle this here the choice is yours however understand at the end of the day If I don't see you fit you won't be taking any more mission b-rank or not so please do as we planned better yet we'll do a sweeping motion and just annihilate a path to him he say stating straight at her his eyes would seem to be a little darker blue and very intense his anger had flared but he would calm once me getting silent as they approached

***********************


personal note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Chidi

avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: lets move    10th November 2013, 5:33 pm

Tennin could see them having problems communicating with each other which threw off the teams harmony but he would focus on his task. Remaining calm Tennin would be right behind Asura waiting for her to spot the enemy while seeking out ground troops using his nature sync. Seeing Tika calm himself put an ease that the mission would go smoothly, it was no time for failure only success.

***********************
Perfect Disorder:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: lets move    

Back to top Go down
 
lets move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Shira's move uh...Illustrations?
» Making a move(Shin & Nanai Only || Plot || No Kill)
» ress/zan move cost
» Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training
» Ress/Zan Move costs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Pandora Empire :: Land of Shadows :: Kaosgakure (Village Hidden in Chaos)-
Jump to: