Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The High Seas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The High Seas.   6th December 2013, 11:54 pm

Another question Regal would have is why, out of all the times, would "The Fighter" come to him now. Regal has been alive for a couple of years so why hasn't this person shown himself earlier in his life. Good question..Well that is simple. Because you have officially waged war on that person named Zela. I know it weird for somebody of our kind to be in these kinds of things, but your grandfather used to dabble in such things so I decided it might be fun to join in. Unlike Regal, "The Fighter" was more in tune with his fighting ability and could sense that something was wrong in the air. Even though he could only just smile at Regal. Seems like you should learn to not zone out. He would say as Regal would be soon lose his pants then be thrown overboard, the shock of hitting the water soon bringing him back to reality. It was lucky Regal could swim but due to Zela pulling down his pants, he would only sink while attempting to pull them back up, soon only seeing underwater instead of above. It was also unfortunate that he was mute as he couldn't yell for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The High Seas.   11th December 2013, 5:12 pm

Capt'n Bob had one of the men fish the young man out of the water shortly after he took his 'dip in the pond' so to speak. "Lets get him out of there, never know when one of those shark toothed badies will show up now do we?" Bob laughed as Victor gave him a glare as if to shut up, they had lost a couple men to just said creature and it wasn't too pleasant of a way to die either. "Well now we have the boy up we can go full speed" the two men that used their gust of wind gave a couple bursts and the ship was soon taking off and on its way to the destination. "Should take maybe a week tops" Bob shrugged as he looked at the 'leader' of the group of kids.

OOC: sorry it is kinda short XD wasn't sure what else i should do.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The High Seas.   25th December 2013, 11:53 pm

Admin Post - Topic End. Taking way too long.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High Seas.   

Back to top Go down

The High Seas.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2