HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Not just a Flaw but a Failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   2nd November 2013, 10:45 am

The Academy wasn't quite as fun as R'tari thought it would be, he thought that maybe it'd involve a lot more action. Instead all he was doing was shitty missions and learning stuff he already knew in classes. "I'm bored..." He muttered as he wandered into the Academy Office to finally get rid of all of this boredom. He'd heard a group of people had dropped out of the Academy and left together so maybe he'd hunt them down and join with them to do something useful. Anyway, first things first, R'tari walked up to the desk and smacked on it a few times. "Hey there, I was just coming over to say that I'm dropping out of the Academy, is that alright?"

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   2nd November 2013, 11:19 am

Ah...damn there goes another one, what is with these kids from clans just dropping out recently is this some new type of trend, what will your parents say. The Receptionist said looking up from her work to peer at the body with concern etched on her face, he had to be the sixth academy student to drop out, earlier on there had been a Yaju, Bishamon, Arashi and two from non name clans all of whom just up and left. She would sigh waiting for his reply before moving over to a mailbox which the Shogun had commissioned leaving funds for this specific purpose. He figured if they weren't going to be his weapons in combat they would be sponsored by him and be his weapons in the economy. She would check before noting it was empty for now, must of ran out with the last batch, pity well they could always send him funding later on.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   3rd November 2013, 7:32 am

At the asking about his parents, R'tari just laughed loudly and shook his head. "Silly, my parents wish I was dead so I doubt they'll really care if I go out into the world and do my own stuff, huh? I mean I'm basically a failure to the clan anyway by forsaking their Kekkei Genkai so yeah, no worries." Then he waited while she went to get funding, of which there wasn't any so he just gave a shrug and smiled at her. "Thank you very much, relay my apologies to the Shogun for dropping out of his lovely Academy but I've got people to catch, so see ya later." He flashed her a grin, turned and bolted out of the door to try and make it to the west sea.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   3rd November 2013, 7:38 am

The woman's eyes would widen with that information but she would let the boy go it would seem he had a harsh life and what not, she didn't know that the kids from those clans had such expectations, nor those sorts of consequences if they didn't live up to them. She would sigh before purging it from her mind and going back to work, she had so much paper work to attend to anyways..

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   12th November 2013, 5:01 pm

Just outside the door of the Office, the footsteps stopped suddenly. There was a moment of silence before a loud crack was heard, obviously of the wall being punched in. "Kami fucking damn it!" It was obviously R'tari's voice and thus he walked back into the office and slammed his Amatsu down into the ground with a snarl. "I can't, even if I'm flawed and wrong, I won't be a failure, I'll be a damn good shinobi. Scratch me back in, Miss, I'm going to be fucking brilliant, just you wait." He flashed the person in the Office a bright grin and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for her to finish marking him back into the roster.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   12th November 2013, 5:19 pm

Heh, well I'm glad you came to your senses, just one second. The receptionist said as the boy entered her office again and she would type in his name and take his files out of the drop out section, he was lucky that she hadn't stamped him yet otherwise it would of been permanent and he would have to file for readmission...which wasn't pleasant at all. So many other shinobi hopefuls applied daily so he would be at the bottom of the barrel and would have to claw his way back to the top, thankfully he didn't suffer that fate and she would smile once his paperwork was all placed away. Alright your back in, keep your head up and don't give up so easy, work hard and you'll succeed. So don't let me see you come in here again unless it's you signing up for a mission. Now then go to class

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not just a Flaw but a Failure   

Back to top Go down

Not just a Flaw but a Failure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1