Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Team 7 Mission Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Team 7 Mission Topic   6th November 2013, 3:00 pm

Kira was currently waiting outside of the academy office for his genin as he had already received five missions all D-rank for his team and would divy them up so that they would be able to complete three on their own before teaming up for the last one so as to maximize the genin's overall effectiveness. She would adjust her swords before sighing and pulling out a cigarette deciding to have a quick smoke before they all arrived.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mission Topic   8th November 2013, 7:51 pm

Fully healed due to the Academy's amazing medical Ninja, Arikiko was coming in for his mission. Of course this time it would be different and he was already using trace amounts of Morghul's presence to activate his Primal Adrenaline and start to build it up, he'd more than likely need it later. So, hitting the ground in front of Kira, Arikiko was already in a crouched position with one fist crushed into the earth and a large axe strapped to his back. Rising up from the landing, Ariki turned his bright red eyes up to Kira. Obviously he couldn't hate his sensei, it was not Kira's fault that he had injured himself so he decided that maybe he didn't quite hate Kira. "So, Sensei, we are here for missions, correct?" He said as more of a statement than an actual question. Hopefully these wouldn't be too boring, D-Rank missions were bad enough anyway.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mission Topic   18th November 2013, 3:40 pm

Cyrus strolled up to the academy office entrance with a yawn and a nonchalant nod of the head towards both Kira and Arikiko. After their little spar session, Cyrus had taken a nice long nap to restore his chakra reserves, he had been more tired than he had anticipated and his nap had lasted well over 15 hours and into the next day. In fact, he had only just woken up from it and headed over to the office to meet up with Kira, who had sent for him by bird. [color-orange]So what are we doing today? Mission time? Some farmer need a few weeds picked or something?[/color] Cyrus asked, scratching his head with one eye open while looking at Kira. He rubbed his eyes before looking Arikiko up and down, You look...better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mission Topic   18th November 2013, 6:28 pm

Kira would smirk before tossing his cigarette to the side before walking forward a bit his hands darting as he handed them two missions each, for them to complete, Arikiko would get building demolition, whereas Cyrus would get library organization, he would take gardening while the would leave the last one for the other member of the squad and they could take a final one before the day is over. Once he handed out the mission he would pull out a new cigarette and would light it before smoking it.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mission Topic   27th November 2013, 4:06 pm

"D-Ranks... How boring. I shall complete it post haste, Sensei and return here. Also, thank you Kenji, I am feeling a lot better. I bounce back quickly from damage, wouldn't do to be put out by the most minor of injuries now would it?" Arikiko gave a rare smile and then hefted Morghul up onto his shoulder before sighing softly and starting to walk away. "Sensei, you need to tell the higher ups that D-Ranks are pointless, pretty much just a waste of time. Not something that we genin should be doing, tell the Academy Students to," He fell silent after that before walking away to where he would have to annihilate this building.

4/50 Adrenaline

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mission Topic   

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Mission Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1