Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Shurikenjutsu 102

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Shurikenjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 2:44 pm

This was one of the few classes that was done outside with various targets scattered across the field and blunted kunai and shuriken in boxes near where the instructor was standing. Minerva loved weapons, well more specifically she loved throwing weapons as she found shurikenjutsu it be one of the most deadly arts in her own opinion due to it's ability to mess well with any other form of technique be it ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu whatever, shurikenjutsu was a nice complement. It didn't mean it couldn't be used by itself as she had been thriving on it for a long time just like that, hopefully she could inspire one of her students to love it as much as she did.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 2:51 pm

Genso slowly walked up and into the area where the class would be held he gave the teacher a wave before looking around at the various tools then the targets it was all simple enough, but with another glance at the projectile tools he noticed one thing that caused his usually happy disposition to drop. No Senbon? Genso said looking over toward the teacher as he waited for his question to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 3:04 pm

With a bright grin on his face, almost manic in appearance, R'tari appeared outside, eager and ready to begin this lesson. "Shurikenjutsu, I mean I can't exactly do it with Itami but I guess I could use other weapons and stuff." R murmured to himself, not caring if he seemed crazy, Itami understood and that's all that really mattered just now. So then, he wandered over to Minerva and looked out over the targets before crossing his arms over his chest. "I have absolutely no idea of the intricacies of Shurikenjutsu other than tossing sharp things at squishy things." He said to his sensei, not looking up at her while Itami hovered behind his shoulder, just out of sight.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 9:41 pm

Sanzo had been standing in the shadow of a tree for quite some time now and he was pretty sure nobody had noticed him yet. He observed the area of practice, big and full of dummies to throw a bunch of crap at. Oh and the other dummies that were arriving as well "Heh heh im so mean sometimes!" he thought to himself. But alas it was near time to meet the Sensei and start the lessons. So he mad his way over to here and gave her a decent bow. Hello Ma'am How are you today? I am ready to learn. he finished speacking with the end of his bow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   15th November 2013, 1:22 am

Typhuzo would stand there with his hands in his pockets, silently. He was actually excited for this class, but his face didn't show it. He was actually trying to think of a useful Shurikenjutsu Technique to add to his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   15th November 2013, 11:52 am

Jinpachi and Lio would be seen walking up together, Jin in some bright colored clothes as he didn't want the sun to burn him up while they were outside for this class. Various targets and items were laid all around ready for use, seeing it all made him very excited to be here as he had to perfect every angle in battle. Looking around he would notice most of the people from his other classes, hopefully the teachers was more hands on while they gave their lecture today as the kids learned Shurikenjutsu. "Yo Jinpachi is here."

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 3:01 pm

Oh, that's later on in the term most people aren't skilled at stuff from the get go so we don't include senbon however feel free to buy and bring your own. Minerva said in a sing song voice before looking to see that her students had mostly if not all arrived. Welcome to Shurikenjutsu 102 I'm your Sensei, that's all can you all please pick up a single kunai and shuriken and hold them while I demonstrate a proper throwing technique and one by one you will step up while mimicking me. If you get it wrong it's no problem I'll be able to see what's wrong and correct you appropriately. Note I want you to hit the farthest target you can the closest to the red rings as you can. she said while waiting for her students to take their materials.

Back to top Go down
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 5:33 pm

Sanzo was first in line and it would be one of few times grabbing a kunai and a shuriken he to had been taught more with senbon. The teacher was waiting for everyone to get their things some were slower then others and like Sanzo inspected the unfamiliar tools that they would soon be training with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 7:58 pm

Typhuzo grabbed one of his own kunai and stood near her, waiting for her to show the 'right way' to throw a projectile. He liked this class so far because he got to be outside. It was nice and way better than being cooped up in some classroom, where he didn't even get to try using the jutsu he was learning. This was more hands on and more fun!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 10:20 pm

Alright these are standard holed kunai and shuriken, most of the shinobi nations have their own custom versions which caters to how they fight for instance some kunai don't have holes and resemble spikes whereas others are curved for slashing rather than stabbing. Same how some shuriken are three point, four point, square or even five point. Regardless there is a universal throwing system for them. With a Kunai you want to hold it between your thumb and index finger near the hole or end of the kunai and have it tilted back about 60 degrees like this. Minerva said as she demonstrated with her kunai with it tilted back towards her body at a slight diagonal. This allows you to quickly switch into a defensive grip if your target is able to close the distance between you and them and it gives a spin. When you throw you first want to bend your elbow a bit before suddenly straighten at while at the same time releasing the kunai which will cause it to dart forward. Movement while extending will divert it to the left or the right which is useful for opponents which move remember your right is their left and their left is your right so adjust accordingly. she said before she would then release the kunai causing it to sink in the dead center of a training post about 50 feet away.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 11:48 pm

Ana ran to her classroom knowing that she was very later to class. This was the first time she was ever late to anything. Her schedule from last year wasn't like this so she had to get used to it. "Almost there" she says as she sees the classroom in sight and goes in once she get there. "I'm sorry i'm late, teacher" she goes to an empty seat and sits down

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   17th November 2013, 10:11 am

Jinpachi would looking at every move Minerva had made while listening to and processing every word, this training would help Jin in every battle to come his way so this was important to him. Jin had put the kunai between his thumb and index finger like his sensei said. Diagonally moving his arm Jin would throw the kunai aiming for a target 30 feet away, he knew the throw was off as he released it from his hand totally missing the target as a whole. He didn't beat himself up about just thought back to what Minerva just taught them, picking up another kunai Jinpachi would place it between his thumb and index finger near the end of the kunai having it tilted back about 60 degrees. Bending his arm then straighting it again Jin would send the kunai right through the red dot on a target thirty-five feet away, he had done it. "Bullseye." Jin was really happy from the results of what his sensei just taught him, helpful and proven to work.

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102   17th November 2013, 3:20 pm

Admit Post: Auto Pass.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shurikenjutsu 102