Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Ninjutsu 102

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Ninjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 2:54 pm

Brad was currently asleep at his desk face down as he waited for his class to arrive, snoring ever so softly as he had pulled an all-nighter yesterday at the faculty party, Cynthia sure knew how to get her freak on, either way he was blissfully asleep having dreams of the party and other stuff he did with brought a smile to his face as it was an overall pleasant dream. The type of dream where you think your in reality but then you realize eventually that no your dreaming and then wake up, yeah he was in one of those.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 3:01 pm

Genso was currently sitting in the classroom and looking at the sleeping teacher he was out cold, and genso didn't think he was going to wake up anytime soon so he simply decided to join him. He placed his head down on his desk on top of his arms and went to sleep in seconds. Hopefully he would wake up when he noticed the sound off chatter but if he didn't o well.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 3:57 pm

Valen entered the classroom as he saw a familiar face, "Hey surprise seeing you here Genso" he knew it was a likelihood that he would see a good deal of faces from his other classes, but he had to strike conversation some how right? Valen took a glance over at the teacher before rubbing the back of his head. "Is he really asleep?"

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   14th November 2013, 9:35 pm

There Sanzo stood in shockand in awe... "He's sleeping.....Whadda guuuuy"
Sanzo took a few steps towords the front row and purposly slipped into a couple desks. "Errrk! Clunck!" the desks screeched and thudded together. "That otta wake him!" he thought to himself. "Oops haha! how clumbsy of me!" He said with a smile and scratching the back of his head. after straightening the ruckus he created he would then find himself a seat in the second row and wait for class to begin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   15th November 2013, 1:49 pm

It had been a long night for Sabin as well, late night training along with some hallucination made sleep scarce for him last night, so he was in the same position as the teacher at the moment. That was until some asshole decided to start bumping into desks to wake people up, and did it work. So out of frustration, he sent one of his vector arms forward to the chair the boy was about to sit in, then pulled it out from under him. All while keeping his head down pretending to sleep.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 2:32 pm

Brad woke up with a start his hands already blurring into seals for a clone technique before he realized he was in class and would grumble angrily under his breath about asshole kids who wake up their hung over instructors. Hey....class...this is Ninjutsu 102 I'm Brad, some of you know me, some don't it happens, today will be a quiet class if you yell or make too much noise I will fucking fail you. he said while rubbing his temples with his index fingers as he waited to see the kid's reactions, he would grumble before sitting up and then slouching back into his chair.

Ninjutsu is the art of weaving chakra through hand seals to produce a variety of effects, there are twelve basic hand seals and all of them involve the use of both hands however there exist other hand seals but they are no recognized by standard ninjutsu users. Does anyone know at least one hand seal? If you name them I can tell you which elemental releases they are typically associated with.

Back to top Go down
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 2:40 pm

Sanzo quickly put up his hand and answered. "I think tigernis one of them?"
he could not remember the names although he knew the hand placements.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 8:32 pm

This was an easy one, so with a half assed grin and his head resting on the desk, he started writing down in his note pad before brining it up for the instructor to see. Ram, Dragon, Ox, Boar, and Dog

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 10:31 pm

The Tiger Seal is affiliated with Fire Release, Blaze Release, Explosive Release and Atomic Release. Brad said standing up and doing the seal to show the class he would then blur through Ram, Dragon, Ox and Boar. The Ram Seal is affiliated with Lightning Release, Magnet Release, Plasma Release and Space Release, The Dragon Seal is affiliated with Scorch Release and Light Release, The Ox Seal is affiliated with Water Release, Acid Release, Boil Release and Oil Release. The Boar Hand Seal is affiliated with Crystal Release and Ether Release. he said explaining what each one was while going through them again.

Does anyone know anymore, come on they are easy.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   16th November 2013, 11:45 pm

"I'm late! I'm late" Ana kept repeating to herself as she was running to the room. The room was in sight as she ran to it. Once she got there, she went in the class room and bowed to the teacher "I'm very sorry for being late to class" she went to go to her seat.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   17th November 2013, 9:56 am

Jin had followed right behind the girl and was very late as well, something very odd of Jinpachi to do so he respectfully bow to his sensei before taking his seat. "Sorry for being late, won't happen again, and a hand seal I can think of is Monkey." Jin was calm to say the least, hopefully the teacher didn't get in his ass for interrupting his lecture or being late. Lio would shake around Jin floating in the air seemingly bored giving Jin a good laugh at him, he was back to feeling mellow thanks to his amatsu.

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   17th November 2013, 2:11 pm

Not really wanting to name all of the seals, and not letting any of the others answer, Sabin just wrote down in his note pad about the meanings towards all the hand seals. Then drawing a pair of hands doing the seals right next to each description. Brad really seemed to be off his game today, really looked like he was burning the candle at both ends the night before. At least he had some fun before having to teach a class.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102   17th November 2013, 3:20 pm

Admin Edit: Auto Pass.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 102