HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Mission Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chidi

PostSubject: Mission Link   13th December 2013, 6:48 pm

Brolo walked into the Kage office looking to take a mission today as he needed to warm himself up after that hard day of training yesterday. Something that could help the village or just helping the villagers in fact, that would be even better as a mission task. Walking up to the receptionist Brolo would wave seeing as he knew them from coming in here so much, "Hey how you doing, could you tell me what B-ranks you have today?" It was a nice day maybe he could get two B-rank mission in today alone would be a challenge for the young Taki.

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   13th December 2013, 10:28 pm

As the tj spoke the person behind the desk slithered toward the cabinet. the man would move all the folders about looking the man up and down before putting three stacks out on the table, pretty basic
1. Kill the cypher he is infesting our town(C rank cypher bout, 10 post travel topic to another in land area)
2. Transportation of medical supplies to a village outpost, (10 post travel topic)

3. Espionage, sneak into a nearby missing ninja fortification and gain information on the building and personel within, the group is known for taken in new members do what you must. (Once infiltrating group you must gather information for 15 post.)
Back to top Go down
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   17th December 2013, 1:51 pm

I will try to get to all of the missions today but I will first transport the medical supplies to the outpost seeing as it will further help our village keep it's defenses up. Brolo was just thinking out loud but he would take the package of medical supplies getting ready to transport it to the outpost he had the directions to, really a nice mission to go on never know what might happen. He would wave to the receptionist and head for home first, he needed to place the supplies in a more suitable bag one he could place over his shoulders.

[Brolo Exits]

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   17th January 2014, 11:27 pm

Brolo walked up to the receptionist and smiled as he had Tu, Jac, and Seth with him all was at the Tj mandate and decided to join under Brolo's lead. It took them some time to assemble here as they were individually working on their separate task. We're here for a more interesting mission. Like the kage said it should be an bounty mission, hopefully the bounty was hefty enough to set him good for a while.

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   28th January 2014, 2:11 pm

I see...well I'm afraid I don't have any of those missions at the moment. The receptionist said raising an eyebrow before handing him a few scraps of paper folded so that it appeared as if they were much smaller than they actually were. She would lean back after giving him the scraps of paper, before going back to doing what she was doing previously. Can you throw those out for me. she said dismissing him though inside each of those three scraps of paper was a target with the bare minimum of information available.

Spoiler:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   28th January 2014, 2:59 pm

Brolo had accepted the papers and left the kage office before he would read them and inform his crew that it was time to move out first location was the thorn forest. The team followed as they was realdy to throw out the trash that brolo was eager to tamper with for his experiment.

Perfect Disorder:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Link   

Back to top Go down

Mission Link
Page 1 of 1