HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   25th March 2014, 7:33 pm

Mark would be at the port looking everything over currently his headband and general clothing under the cover off a dark cowl allowing him too make it this far undiscovered, he could only hope he could say the same about his soon too be trip over the west sea. He currently would be overlooking the ships trying too decide where too go they had many choices but most charted too The land of shadows or ash either would be a good start actually anything was better than the west it caused one too grow a unwarranted sense of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   25th March 2014, 7:52 pm

Sine was there, the whole time, about a foot or two from his right, looking out at the very same picture. Unlockung the boys memory, Sine would suddenly exist, as though he always has, flawlessly. "The ocean is odd, is it not. Boats come in, Boats go out, carrying different things, some make it there home, some never return. Left the academy huh? Me too, hopefully we aren't being hunted." He was so relaxed about the situation, but then again, he was relaxed by everything, after all what chance does Sine have of ever being hunted, absolutely none. His eyes would shift to the sun, watching it slowly move west. Perhaps under a different sun, Sine could have lived a normal life...

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   25th March 2014, 8:02 pm

My sense were better than that but still I never sensed this boy approaching me he had too be skilled inn a way I could never imagine or possibly their was another explanation, either way Marx would sigh as his cover was blown no matter if he was a missing ninja or not he did not like the fact that he had been so easily uncovered before he even made it out off the west. I know I am not being followed... Marx would turn too scan the boy trying too take in his appearance thinking if he ever saw him before his mind would show no memories of this man. As Marx spoke his voice would give of a distinct neutrality it was not threatening but neither was it friendly he would indulge this wise talking missing ninja while he choose a boat he could possibly join forces but that was a big maybe.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   25th March 2014, 11:20 pm

Sine would return his look with a smile, nodding calmly. "That's good then, wouldn't want them finding me after my flawless and untraceable escape." Sine would give the boy a quick glance over as he began to make assumptions. "A solo clan man aye? Not bred into a generic clan though, but i'm assuming you picked it up young. Congratulations. So tell me, Is your name starting with the letter T. S. R. N. M...Matt, Mason, Mark... Close enough. Nice to meet you. I don't have a name, but i go by Sine."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   26th March 2014, 11:03 am

He knew my name and that was weird at least Marx thought so, maybe he had heard it while the two we're still Ninja training in the academy. Either way Marx would take a step forward before pointing at a luxury ship the best too come while the two were standing here. Marx...yea, you weird dude. And that's a lot coming from me, maybe we could finish this conversation on that boat I could use a traveling partnership. Gizmo would walk up not saying a word but Marx knew the ship was safe he had scouted it by sending his puppet Gizmo ahead too the port, with a long first step however Marx would watch Sine before speeding up and vanishing and reappearing hanging off the boat rafters.

Gizmo would follow but look at Sine and snap a bright light maybe a picture but one could only hope it was not blank when they printed it.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   26th March 2014, 9:27 pm

Sine would nod to himself as he was left standing all lonesome on the port with his thoughts. "I'm only weird because i've never known normal." he would say to himself, watching the boat move closer to port. Sine too could make a flashy entrance which would boggle his new companion, however that was unnecessary. So Sine's movement onto the boat was a slow process of waiting until it came closer, then walking onto the deck standing tall with absolute confidence. He showed no surprise nor excitement at the boys power, on purpose though. Puppets, and they can be controlled from quite a distance, that would make this child a Ningyo. I haven't met one before, just out of curiousity, how many puppets do you have? A boy of your age shouldn't be able to function anymore then 3, so i'm guessing 2? He was speaking upwards, towards Marx himself.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   26th March 2014, 9:34 pm

Marx watched as the boy slowly came on too the boat nothing special but he was obviously choosing too remain casual, Marx would chuckle at the words sine spoke he must off thought he was some low class ninja or something but either way Marx was a elite Ningyo in line too be clan head if he had not well yea gone missing, he would glance at Sine before giving a smirk. My limit is currently 4 but by tomorrow it will be five, and as for puppets i have hmmm 3 one of them got wrecked in the exams. He would look at sine before watching the ship take off into the distance they were finally off the port and getting away.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   26th March 2014, 9:46 pm

Hmm, Sine would scratch his chin for a moment as he pondered this. "The clan concealed themselves by giving incorrect information to the book of families. Interesting. Needless to say, you should always downplay your abilities, after all, you did just tell your maximum to another missing-ninja. I'd suggest being more careful in the future Marx." He'd smile, casually reaching into his pocket and pulling out a deck of cards, performing many multitudes of different flourishes, the likes which are so complex, even a high level cypher would struggle to perform them. Yet, it was just so casual, and for good reason. Ever since he received his first deck at the age of four, every day he has practiced to the point where Sine doesn't even realize when he pulls them out anymore.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   26th March 2014, 10:14 pm

O yea that was a good idea but Marx had not even thought of that he was simply talking and it rolled off of his tongue. He would watch as sine began playing with a set of cards maybe he was some sort of epic ninja that used cards in combat it would be pretty cool. there is a reason why I am the smart one in the group, I will always be on the watch for marxs dumb slips. Gizmo would say from a few feet his cowl down showing his newly made armor or at least the helmet section which looked like a old style samurai mask the eyes would emit a red glow which was a sensor scanning the area and even scanning every move sine made with his cards recording calculating.

Marx would scoff and punch Gizmo giving him a slight push as he smirked at him it was all in good fun, Gizmo was more a friend then puppet and he often got Marx out of slip ups in battle and out.Thanks for the advice Sine don't mind him.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   27th March 2014, 6:46 am

Sine would chuckle at the entrance of the puppet. Their human-like nature was well known to those who study, so it wasn't too much of a surprise. "Well, i must say, your an interesting being, pleasure to make your acquaintance. And don't thank me, Its no problem at all." The calming smile would never leave his face, at this point it was basically his default. He'd look down to see the cards in his hands, finally acknowledging that they were free from his pocket. "Say Marx, would you like a card? I tend to give them out to people i meet for further communication." He would throw all the cards in the air, holding out two palms. In his left, the entire deck would form perfectly, somehow landing all in the right spot at the right time. In his right, a single card, The Ace of Spades. Sine would simply flick the fingers surrounding the card to send it flying with perfect precision towards Marx.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   28th March 2014, 12:53 am

Omg he was a card master ninja god and he just attacked me or maybe not well I don't know either way yaaa, Marx would catch the card and look up at Sine making sure he was not trying too catch a quick bounty his moves were very flashy and people had even clapped at his swift antics. The card was a a ace and not wanting too be rude Marx put the card into his pockets What does the card do, is It a ability you possess? Marx was confused but he would try not too show it for all he knew the card could blow up at any moment, that would suck. Giving a small yawn Marx would pull the card back out examining it further bending it biting it smelling it all the things one does too see if something is dangerous. Gizmo would vanish moving off the boat swiftly maybe scouting ahead too see what the other were up too.

Exit(Gizmo)
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   30th March 2014, 7:23 pm

I was waiting for a mod, but fuck it right?

Sine would smile at his antics, testing the card in various ways. "Be careful around your mouth, its just a normal everyday card. My ability? Helpful, to say the least, but still in progress. For now, all it will do is collect your future memories and transfer them to myself." This was said in the most plain, nonthreatening voice possible, yet the words themselves would no doubt cause quarrel. "I do not intend to do anything with these memories. I'm simply creating a network where i can be in contact with multiple people all across the land by simply installing and reading memories. If you wish to remember who I am, keep that card. If you wish to never know my existence, return it. It is an invasion of privacy, but its the only way anyone can register my existence for a long period of time. Should you decide to throw the card away, i'd estimate that we'd need to 're-meet' 3 times before docking." Sine would however, leave out the fact that, much like most people he has carded, the boy wouldn't have much choice in whether he accepted it or not.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   31st March 2014, 3:39 pm

Marx would listen then look at the card again before placing it in his pocket, why not keep it? Anyway the land of shadows was now on the horizon and Marx would look outward before pulling out a com system and speaking into it, You guys still alive?. After that he would look over too sine who he know thought of as a buddy of sorts in a weird way. Wanna travel through the land of shadows with me i have a few gigs set up. He would not wait for a response and would walk too the front off the boat(They were currently on the back) too get a better view of the shore another minute or two and they would be in Kaos terrain.
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   31st March 2014, 6:41 pm

Sine shrugged, following the boy to the front of the ship to look at where they were actually going for the first time. "Sure, why not. Couldn't hurt anyone could it?" Wrong, it could hurt a lot of people, but what difference does it make, life is a bitch. "So, where are you heading? What's your plans? Personally, i didn't even know where this ship went until now." Once again, Sine would shrug, looking out once more at the land of beginnings, a place he hadn't been for several years now. The place he was born, forgotten, raise upon and never left a trace. Its a love hate relationship i'd say.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)   

Back to top Go down

Power in numbers.(Traveling topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1