HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   11th April 2014, 1:56 pm

King and Wolf along with their pack members and the genin who had accompanied them had made good time on the way back to Ibaragakure, now all that was left was exiting the continent and returning back home. To that extent King and Wolf were to take an Ibaragakure ship, and head through the West Sea down to the Southern Sea saving time thankfully their nation had a port so they'd be able to pretty much sail directly home. At this time Wolf and King had both slowed down considerably, with Wolf no longer being in her Gated Mode while King was no longer riding on top of her instead both of them were travelling at a leisurely pace. Still running of course however in comparison to actual shinobi speed this was a light jog, this was done mainly so that the genin and pack members could keep up as well as not be tired as they had a long journey ahead of them.

So. Now that we are away from.. that situation tell me about yourselves. King said his voice chipper as he clutched his cane in his right hand while he continued to jog, he was seemingly reverting to his "Light" personality.

Wolf on the other hand had a different question in order for the others however she would move to bite Zeus to add him to her pack as well before speaking as it concerned both of them. Are you two alright? Sorry about earlier, I couldn't stand idle while they insulted us calling us mere animals...the nerve of them. But that's.. not important, in the future things will not be easy for us so I'm going to try my best to train you two. For that to work, I need to know your current capabilities.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   13th April 2014, 1:51 pm

Umm was he saying something? Catsus would be soaring above flailing as the wind brushed his hair behind his head then quickly he would be propelled down next too the jogging King landing swiftly but as he crouched too jump again the ground would burst into craters sending him back into the air making good pace this way only utilizing C rank strength he would soar through the sky like the hulk not bothering too answer the question just yet, however he would land again and with a stumble would start too jog along side wolf lookig at everyone then thinking what he actually even knew for sure about his self. I plan too be a medic ninja, i suppose it's pretty cool when you can heal anyone anytime. Despite that i wanna be known for my skill in combat as well i have been training for a long time preparing too become a ninja as you can see, He would hold his thumb too his forhead. I am not even a Academy student yet, Me and my brother had actually just arrived and signed up for classes two days befor you came and...this all happened. Either way i got my first kill and that means it was not a total waste dad will be proud. Castus would mainly say the last part too his brother he was wearing a bloody shogunate flak and his normal jeans and sandals, despite that and his charcoal skin one could tell he was a twin.That clan technique you used i wanna learn that. Castus would jump forward running on all fours before trying too spin into a roga it would fail and he would land again running on all fours but quickly try again.

Kuroi would be on wolfs back still not really in the mood too move or do anything unless he had too, remaining calm was the best option at the moment. That was until he was spoken too he would perk his head up and give a yawn before looking around then back at wolf as she spoke her question after biting zeus who was now apart off the pack. Capabilities huh well that would not be much. Kuroi would try too think off something fancy too say but all he really had in terms of skill was fuinjustu and fire release. I don't know much but in terms of skill i am mainly depth in Fire release i planned on dabbling in Kenjustu Kinjustu and Fuinjustu in my academy classes but i had managed too take Ninjustu and created a pretty nice Fire technique called Searing world before well all this. He would notice out the corner off his eye that castus had started trying too do that technique the two jonin did prior Kuroi would simply chuckle, they would learn these clan things at the village.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   14th April 2014, 11:33 pm

Valen still riding his summon listened to everything that was said before speaking. Dai wasn't running at full speed instead he stayed at the same pace as Wolf while Valen relaxed. "Well not much to tell... I'm a no clan ninja currently i plan on doing something with my summon, i would give more details if i knew myself just what sage mode is, i was given a note when i was younger along with my summons scroll from the man in our family who was the first one to hold the Kitsune contract." Shortly after Valen spoke he was interrupted by Dai his summon. "Well the first holder was a good man, you should strive to be like him. Incidentally you seem to have a liking for me just as he did." Valen was a tad surprised that Dai could speak, since it was the first time he had even heard the kitsune spoke ever. "To be honest, If it was possible i would actually love to learn that jutsu you used before King the one where you fused with Wolf.. it looks like it would be of use with me and my summons." That was the first thing he wanted to learn something to utilize his summons to a higher degree. "Well there is one thing i read about our village, I want to join the Demon Organization of Ibara"

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   15th April 2014, 6:32 am

I see, unfortunately I can not teach you it, as it is a clan technique however I can teach you how to utilize the basic transformation technique in a combination with your summons granting you a sort of pseudo-fusion that will last as long as you aren't hit. It is however still useful albeit a much watered down version of what we do which anyone with a close enough bond with a companion could do. King said choosing to answer Valen first then waiting for Castus to come back down from another jump before speaking to him. Hmm so you were fresh then, in that case I will have to devise a clan training session I can't have some of the youngest members of the pack be without proper training. Sure the Shogun boasted of having the best academy but you'll be able to reap the benefits of being trained within Ibaragakure. he said before thinking seeing as Castus had reminded him of Wolf's goal to be a combat medical nin before she ascended to being the Alpha. It caused to him to rethink his future plans, could he really just aim tot he an Elite Jonin and end it just like that...no perhaps he could aim a bit higher.

So you wish to be a Demon? Hmph. You have guts, but your going to have to be a lot tougher to join my organization. King said before tapping his neck while tilting it to the side revealing his curse mark, it was odd though the boy was a summoner but wanted a curse seal, how curious. Wolf on the other hand would listen to what Kuroi said before nodding it seemed like he had focused on generalities however fuinjutsu was new most Hokkai didn't specialize in sealing it was interesting though. I see..in that case we will have to get your physical techniques up to part not to mention I will have to teach you some clan techniques. A fire nature however is rather good, eventually when you have mastered Tsuga and Tenga and their variations I will work with you to produce the elemental variant of Tsuga, fire works very well with it.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   15th April 2014, 3:22 pm

Flipping through the air was fun and all but at this height one could only see so much, Castus would touch the ground expand buldge then crouch now 10 feet tall his normal size when not suppresing it, he would push off the ground once again this time soaring high into the clouds utilizings strengths somwhere in the range of A or B rank. In that last jump he had heard quite a bit and would think as he soared through the sky the academy now in view the battle still going on one could tell, the black smoke in some sections showing a still blazing fire and in some sections there was white smoke possibly areas where the shogunate managed too win. But no one had followed our way, at least from my point of view they could be hiding.

Castus would soar down in a dive looking over valen before aiming too tackle him but before he hit the ground he would land, crouch, pivot then grab Valen by the throat now standing on the back of the boys summon in his normal size he would chuckle with it aimed at valen while simply holding him in the air by his collar now. You know i planned on joining that organiztion too, i wonder if you have what it takes too be a demon. Castus would look him in the eyes for a bit before giving a small smile dropping valen. Your will be my rival. And i plan too be a jounin by the end of this war. Castus would not let the words linger instead he would do a small jump of the back of the summon then look at King.

Hey could we like, make a detour..when we reach mainland i wanna catch a creature.

Following this he would keep the pace with small jumps utilizing C rank strength again he would start too gravitate more from jumps, too attempted Roga's and Tsuga which sometime caused him too land face first but he would simply get up and start again.

Kuroi would look up then give a sigh Castus was too eccentric at times but it was best too let him have his fun being bored was more a pain then being annoyed. Kuroi would look out into the distance thinking for a moment he never figured Fire too good a release normal..not at all good. Many people had it but he could make it doo wonders. He was best at fuin by saying what he knew would possibly mark himself o well here i go Kuroi would perk his head up then look at wolf. I know some fuinjustu that i learned with Castus but mostly, erm we used them for bad things picking locks Castus handled man made ones while i sorta took over the Fuinjustu ones, i even went soo far as too making techniques which allow me too look into seals and see whats inside them before i break the locks...im rambling but either way it's very interesting too look into a seal one can find that it holds a multitude of things.
Back to top Go down
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   15th April 2014, 3:53 pm

Zaku wouldnt really speak much as his brother was more of the talkative one he didnt really have castus's type of mindstate to just talk no disrespect but i kinda have my own goals king sensei i plan to make jonin even head nin if possible but i wanna focus more on the here n now so that i dont over due it..zeus can speak for himself really.

Zeus on the other hand would growl at zaku's words before chomping down on his hand.. watch what you say infront of our alphas.... zaku keep in mind they are stronger than us.. jeez...well my goals are is to make it to being a hunter it seems awesome and id love to do it hed say to king an wolf as he would check to make sure he didnt bite zaku too hard

raizen wasnt far off he would remain where he was though from a distance hed eye the curse seal that king had activated.. the stories he heard from his grandma when he was a kid told of the man the killed her father possesing the heaven seal but he was uncertain weather that man even still existed but he knew the jonin wasnt that man for he lacked the crimson red eyes. However he would ask him anyway so i have a question is there a mishura amoung you with the seal of heaven...back at the village i mean? he said an eyebrow raised

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   16th April 2014, 4:02 am

Valen nodded in response to what King had said. "Ah figured as much, and yeah that would be a great help, who knows maybe ill discover a way to pull off the jutsu on my own haha!" Valen smiled softly. He knew better then King that he needed to train more, so far he hadn't been able to do too much things always seemed to come up that prevented his progress, like now having to flee. "Believe me King, I know this all to well." With a light sigh Valen rubbed Dai's neck. There was a light growl from Dai as Valen could see the start of his Wind Release: Pressure Damage jutsu being readied which set him on high alert with out seeming like it. Just moments after realizing Dai was ready to attack he was lifted from his seated position on Dai by his neck which made him reach for his sword before he heard Castus's voice "I am more the capable of becoming a Demon." His eyes were void of emotion as he let his body set loose making him seem like a rag doll before Dai blasted his Wind Release: Pressure Damage at Castus, at this close of range it was nearly impossible to dodge as they were practically on Dai himself. The blast would make anyone caught in it shoot into the air almost like rag dolls. Quickly picking up pace Dai jumped and grabbed Valen by the collar of his shirt and tossed him on his back before flicking off a Beast Tearing Palm with his tail. "Rivals huh? I have no real interest in competing with anyone but myself." His voice was also emotionless as he was already comfortably seated on Dai and now looking away. "King how long will it take to return to Ibara?" Valen rubbed Dai's neck once more.

-----------------

Dai's Jutsu's:

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   16th April 2014, 10:39 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   18th April 2014, 3:44 pm

It shouldn't take long however fighting among yourselves would only alert potential enemies to our position, so not only is it reckless..it is quite stupid. King said jumping in front of Castus before he could tackle Valen aiming to grab his hand so that he wouldn't do anything reckless. what was up with his current generation attacking each other, had they no respect towards each other. Even if they wanted to be rivals or whatever it was children called each other growing up there was no need to attack while on route to their home village. Refrain from doing so until we get to the village, otherwise I'll break your arms and legs and have Wolf carry you on her back until we get home. he said bluntly before continuing on however he did stop to regard Zaku. Head nin you say. You have a long way before you'd earn enough respect for that title. As for you Raizen? No there isn't, however if you are inquiring about that specific member you should already know that he went along with the Mishura Clan to Kaosgakure.

I see. Alright thank you for that, now I know exactly what to begin teaching you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   20th April 2014, 7:37 pm

Castus would stop and give a small smile before going back too what he was doing, for the most part this trip was taking longer than expected and he wanted too hurry and start training within the village, He would train with King and Kuroi would train with Wolf if that was her name hard too remeber. looking around Castus would stop jumping then hop on the back off dai Valen's summon, it was time for a nap he would lean his elbow on his knee and his head on his palm before drifting too sleep.

Kuroi would simply enjoy the ride noticing Castus was going too sleep Kuroi would get more alert making sure too make up for his slacking off even if it didn't matter just cause they were not attacked yet does not mean there is not still a chance of ambush.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   20th April 2014, 8:50 pm

Valen sighed softly before nodding over at King. "sorry about that." He looked forward as he kept his eyes on the area ahead "So King, tell.." he stopped as he noticed Castus land on Dai then ended up falling asleep. "Well anyways, tell me about the Demons a little more, i only learned a little from some of the text books i had over there." He looked up at King slightly before rubbing Dai's ear. Dai was rather protective over Valen, one reason was he happened to look like the young summoner who first summoned him some years ago.

Valen looked over at Wolf and smiled before turning his attention back to King, truth was he didn't know if the positions were full or not, he also knew that there were only four members of the demons and they were to be incredibly powerful, and from what he saw from king he would believe it. "Also are there any other summoners at the village? I only have a small journal from my great grandfather."

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   21st April 2014, 2:50 pm

They would continue moving through the west continent, sure they would eventually get closer but the coast was still in the distance, from the coast they could take a ship and from said ship they'll be able to dock at a port in Ibaragakure. King would tilt his head to regard Valen before adjusting his top hat ever so slightly to the front, sure to most it didn't make a difference however his other personality preferred his eyes to be slightly more obscured. Hmmm currently there are only 2 of us. Myself and Kurama Dokusei, you of course know about our mark and what we can turn into but each mark has it's own pro's and con's. I can't get into it deeply because of security reasons however I can tell you this, the marks increase your latent ability, Purgatory is resistant to mental while increasing your mental prowess, Heaven increases your perception while likewise increasing one's chakra based abilities, Earth increases your durability while likewise increasing the life-force coursing through one's veins and finally Hell increases her versatility while deepening one's connection to nature. King said moving close to Valen while he spoke while dropping his voice down, sure if any of his pack members actually tried to pay attention they would here it but they were Hokkai that was only natural.

Once he finished his brief explanation he would look away before thinking running through the number of jonin he knew before frowning slightly. It would seem you are the first summoner from Ibarakure in a couple of generations. We initially had two other summoning contracts the Cats and the Salamanders, however the former seemed to disappear perhaps they didn't continue on the tradition of passing it on, while the Salamanders was lost due to the second tetakage dying before she could pass it on. Summoning is a dying art... I do not mean to offend you I merely meant that you are one of the lucky few who still has access to that art. You are however lucky, while I am considering giving the tutoring of both of you over to my fellow demon Kurama, you I will be able to still instruct in terms of combinations with your summons. My clan specialize in combinations and the most effective summoners are able to work with their summons almost as a younger hokkai would with his pack mates. Do not fret..Raizen, if you are interested in learning Taijutsu I can assist you if need be, however looking over you and Valen's respective skillsets I'm afraid that I would not be able to bring you two to your full potential if the instruction was just left to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   25th April 2014, 3:45 pm

Valen listened to King carefully when he was somewhat explained about the curse seals, but one of the curse seals in question peaked his interest the most now, the curse seal of hell, although he knew not that the hell curse seal would help with natural energy the versatility was what pulled him in at first. "I see... hell seems... to be a rather nice sounding seal." He nodded as he kept in pace with King. However he finally learned that he would be more or less alone in terms of his summoning training. "I see, that's rather... well that just sucks haha." Valen's eyebrow rose when King mentioned the Cat contract, he had read something about it in the journal his great grandfather left him, but wasn't too sure why. "That would be helpful thank you King. I mean i have a relatively nice connection with Dai, but that's not in terms of fighting." he tilted his head slightly thinking about what he was told, 'Summoning a dying art huh? Maybe its time to make a come back'. Bringing his head back up he was able to make out the sea. "I haven't seen the ocean since I came here." Grinning Valen was tempted to drop Castus, who was still on the back of Dai, in the ocean when they got there, assuming the boy still slept.

---------------------

OOC: o-o so can we like hurry this up? XD the travel topic is taking too long.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   27th April 2014, 4:12 pm

Raizen would turn to king before speaking im already pretty good in terms of what my training will be but honestly though i would like to stay around to help advance myself more seeing as how this seems like a pretty diverse group he would look at the sleeping twin then to his brother as the progressed he felt weird being the possible only half human around but also he felt nervous to face his clansmen again. Being as he was the heir he was sure in his time away that things did change maybe even his father had changed but being that he could not manifest the raidengan he felt at a loss but he was proud of whom he was.

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   30th April 2014, 1:38 pm

Wolf would speed up before hopping onto a moving boat it would seem they had almost missed their ride and it was set to leave without them. Well it seems like you are in luck then. Let us make haste we are...already late. King said before leaping onto the boat before turning and stepping to the side so he likewise wasn't in the way of his potential students. He would look at Raizen, taking a second to regard him before speaking once again, seeing as he seemed like the only one who would benefit from his Taijutsu instruction. I see, we will see exactly how good you are in our training then, if I am satisfied with your current level then I will leave you to your training however I know that the Denkou hasn't developed it's own taijutsu based fighting style, those...techniques you have are chakra intensive and strain your body, at least that is what I have seen from various training with them. I read in your folder that you haven't or is it are incapable of manifesting that signature dojutsu of the clan? For that reason, perhaps I can assist you in making your mark by establishing a powerful fighting style which will eventually be utilized by your clan as a whole. I am after all...the taijutsu specialist of Ibaragakure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   1st May 2014, 6:12 am

Castus would reach the sea and give a sigh as Kuroi hoped on his back he didn't like boats so he would burst forward literally parting the ground under him as he lifted into the sky at S rank speeds and the coast line vanished behind him, he was taking the faster route simply jumping from one continent too the other. The sea was now under him his hair blowing in the wind he would enjoy the moment as he petted kuroi then let his hands dangle. They were almost there and under them boats could be seen as well as creatures of varying sizes. Dropping here in the open sea would mean death hopefully he would make it. With a thud Castus would land in the land of forsaken and give a yawn starting too walk from here.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   2nd May 2014, 2:30 pm

With Valen riding Dai they hopped onto the ship right after King before stopping near the main mast as he looked around before noticing a boat moving out at a high speed. "Ill see you in ibara King, I am going to go ahead so i can get some training done." with Valen still on his back Dai raced forward to the tip of the current boat and leaped from one end across to another then from there jumped across to the boat heading out at higher speeds landing next to the captain and scaring him enough to make him fall over for a moment before jumping back up "What are you doing!" Valen looked at the captain and smiled "Please head to the land of the forsaken." Valen's smile added with Dai glaring down at the captain caused the captain to panic a little before deciding to head straight to where the young man requested. It took a couple days but they as they came closer to the land Valen looked over at the captain "You can go to where you need now thank you for the ride" with that Dai darted to the edge of the boat at a-rank speeds and jumped clear from the boat to the highest branch on a tree near the edge and headed straight to Ibaragakure. His first stop would be his house.

/exit ooc: hopefully this is alright XD id rather not wait to get to ibara because xander is away. sorry xander XD i have a quest for the unknown contract waiting for me!

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)   

Back to top Go down

Heading Out back to the Thorn. (Travelling)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1