HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

destination the thorns travel topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tika

PostSubject: destination the thorns travel topic   14th April 2014, 10:46 pm

Having successfully downed two shogunate shinobi and fled completing there mission assigned to them he would step on the boat though hed perfer his own method but this would do as the others would get here he would sit and place his mask over his face by this point his eye had ceased bleeding but there were traces of blood still he'd close his eyes and wait for the others so they could set off along with bringing R'tari back they were assigned to hunt down a rogue mishura in the grasslands and hopefully solidify there bond with ibara with war brewing now all loose ends to there clan and village must be tied up but he'd get others opinion.

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: destination the thorns travel topic   15th April 2014, 12:46 am

R'tari had long since closed his gates, initially he had felt extremely tired right after, as per usual with his gates but now he was fine and ready to keep moving. Sure he had set a new goal for himself, he wasn't one to aim high so he had decided to settle as an Elite Genin. Sure it wasn't an awesome title like jonin or whatever but now he made double than he did as a genin and while he was tough he wouldn't have to go into really serious battles unless there was no other option. Which suited him fine, it wasn't like he was a coward, because ultimately he wasn't but he wasn't the type to go head first into danger and honestly none of the higher ranks appealed to him. He liked being on a team, liked having a sensei and was fine doing more chores than missions. Despite that he could hold his own if need be and that was all there was to it. So um....are you guys in some sort of group or something I read in the library that each of the hidden villages have their own organizations of elite shinobi. he said deciding to make some small talk since they would be travelling with each other for a while.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: destination the thorns travel topic   15th April 2014, 2:23 pm

A job well done as far as Asura saw it, several Shogunate shinobi had been slain and they had escaped without a single scratch. It went really well as a matter of fact but there was only one problem, Carmen had vanished and as much as Asura wasn't worried about her, she worried that Carmen hadn't just left later on... That didn't really matter just now though. The female Mishura fixed her blindfold, tying it more securely around her eyes to fully block off her sight before turning around to look at R'tari. "Yeah, Tikatchi and I are in the Bringers of Kaos. A group that is marked and each have a special ability to lock off a certain type of fighting while in combat. For example I am the wielder of Chakra Chaos Mode that when I activate it no one around me is capable of using chakra techniques." She grinned brightly before laughing softly and shaking her head. "Tika, explain your own side of it. I'm going to head out and check if I can see anything." She got up and removed her blindfold, revealing her slightly greyed out Itsugan before wandering over to the bow of the ship and watching out, trying to track any chakra signatures that could be following them. After all, openly declaring war on the Shogunate could make someone a lot of enemies but even so, she could still hear the conversation going on behind her in order to step in and say things.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: destination the thorns travel topic   15th April 2014, 3:15 pm

Tika would smirk under his mask though they couldnt really see it right now he felt a wave of nostalgia wash over him as the sea breeze tingled his skin, r'tari reminded him of suo in some ways the smart one to always analyze things to a point even in battle and asura reminded him so of his old teacher lexianne but of himself as well at a young age he felt bad for hiding things from her for so long but first he'd turn to r'tari before removing his mask and his hair from his eyes. well as im sure you know we are of the mishura clan and originally we dont hail from kaosagakure that much im sure you dont know. Counting now this is my second organization. i am the holder of the natural chaos mode allowing complete reign over senjutsu users and others alike no natural technique could be used agaisnt us but using your chaos mode must be done right it can harm the other bringers in battle if they specialize in that style... as for my other power well... i hold the curse seal of heaven i was one of the original demonsof ibaragakure...200 years ago his eyes would advert as he finished explaning to him. He'd look to asura as she walked away he hated himself partially because when he was young he had left the village alot and in those years he would father a son but the impending fight the he so blindly rushed off too had ended his life before he could meet his son. And partially because he had kept the fact that he was asura's great grandfather from her. asura... before you go... i have something the we need discuss... its time you learned who i am

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: destination the thorns travel topic   16th April 2014, 12:47 pm

R'tari would nod and Asura's explaination before Tikatchi told him something, obviously it wasn't really meant for him and Tikatchi was probably projecting onto him but he wouldn't say anything before nodding solemnly as it probably meant that Tikatchi had either some form of non-aging or perhaps had died before and was brought back or something. On a close look, R'tari could notice his chakra system had traces of another but it was extremely subtle if not for the fact that he was Mikaboshi and they sort of specialized in determining different chakra signature due to being able to absorb chakra he quite possibly would of never caught it. Perhaps one day I'll be strong enough to become a Blade? I think I'd work good with Asura since she cancels out chakra and I don't use any chakra related techniques.. R'tari thought to himself before slowing down a bit so that he didn't interupt Tikatchi's conversation with Asura.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destination the thorns travel topic   

Back to top Go down

destination the thorns travel topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1