HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Just a bit board.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cola

PostSubject: Just a bit board.    16th April 2014, 1:35 am

Neo rarely even bothered to walk anymore, what was the point. 4 possible mounts were at his disposal, he'd just fly, hop, run or ...run where he needed to be, conserving energy in the long run, and dropping his traveling requirement to a half. For example, to get to the Tapster' Tavern from the Greed shopping central, its only a measly 125 words. Anyway, today he was ridding on the giant rock frog, which cracked the grounds with his powerful legs for each long range jump, almost crushing entire buildings in the process. Once they reached the tavern, Neo would hop of his giant (medium-L) beast and walk inside, followed only by Mido and Kech as they were the only ones who fit through the door. He'd walk up to the bar, tap on the table to get the tenders attention. "What can i do around here? We're looking for a little entrainment."

Encounter roll = D-Rank enemy.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    19th April 2014, 3:23 am

A large burly bandit would walk in pushing through and then stopping before swinging his large club onto his back. Oi runt yer in me seat. Switch before I bash yer head in. the Bandit said before raising one of his hands and reaching for the cuff of Neo's shirt at swift release speeds attempting to grab him and once he did would fling him back towards the door with C-rank strength causing him if it was successful to fly right through the door of the pub. It seems this guy was the type to swing first and ask questions later but seemed like a common thug just really strong possibly an ex-mercenary recruit, who couldn't cut it with the big leagues...pity.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    19th April 2014, 7:51 am

All the dumbest villain's speak before they act, honestly, it was such a terrible trend and gives them away each and every time. Neo however, still unable to clench his thirst for blood after all these years, still bubbling from the fight weeks ago at the mansion, decided to escalate this further. Just before contact was made on his clothing, Neo's aura would sudden burst outwards, pushing not just this man, but everyone and everything around him backwards (below C-Rank), about 10 or so meters, not including his two beasts who ignored the situation entirely. Without turning or even altering in his stilled movements, Neo would speak his counter-proposal. "I'm afraid this is my seat. Actually, i quite like this whole place."

Sorry Yvette, i'm kinda moving a little ahead of schedule. "I believe i'll come back and purchase this place officially with the rest of the group, but for now, i'll be the unofficial owner. Oh, and i'm afraid your going to die." As he spoke, his right hand would slice the air, an unseen cloud coating his arm in order to turn it into a blade, and his silent killing plus precision aura allowing him to strike the man without even moving any other muscle, cutting through his jugular. This cause a monsune of blood to spurt from his throat, decorating the place nicely. Just giving the place a bit of a paint job. "Anyone else with a problem, speak up."

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    19th April 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

The thug would be splattered with blood while everyone in the area would instantly become deathly silent, except of course for the bar owner who would shake his head before passing the kid a glass of sake. Sigh...kid you really don't know who actually runs the Land of Greed do you? You look to be a travelling tamer, look take my advance keep your head down and get out of here before the Merchant's guild finds out about you killing one of their thugs. They aren't the type you can deal with openly kid and judging by how you just killed that guy your strong but...they have influence and power it's going to take a much more...sutble touch if your trying to free this place from their rule. The barkeep said leaning over a bit and whispering to Neo while looking away as two of his barwenches came and moved the body so that it could be buried while one came out with a mop and would begin mopping the blood off the floor. It would seem death was something common in Tapster's Tavern after all no one seemed to be bothered by it in the slightest, the barkeep would wait on the boy's reply however he was hoping the kid was the type to not give up as he honestly wished that his bar could be free from the merchant's guilds hold. After all before they owned this place the Land of Greed wasn't always called that, a long while ago it used to be called the Land of Gluttony due to the fact that while it was a rich economic land it provided everything for it's citizens and spread the wealth around...now however only the richest prospered while the poor suffered or were sold into slavery.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    19th April 2014, 11:30 pm

Neo sighed. "Politicians always outsource their work, that's why they are never long-term leaders." This barkeeper was surprisingly relaxed about the situation, even going as far as to help Neo by offering small Intel, whether he was aware or not. "You don't seem to like the current landlords, so we should get along fine." But we'll kill you eventually. "Your name, what is it?" He'd wait around for long enough to hear the name, before turning to make his exit, avoiding the barmaids in their cleaning. He got the information he was looking for at least, there was a common owner of Greed, a merchants Guild. Now there was only one place for a merchants guild to be, and that was at the shopping central. For now however, it would be best to avoid getting in their face too much, not to mention assassination requests will be moving out on a young traveling tamer of his description no doubt. Time to bring out the old masks, Neo would reach into his bag, pulling out the full faced clothing before putting it on, facing the bar one last time. "If possible, tell them it was a masked assailant who wishes to dethrone the current kings of Greed."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    20th April 2014, 1:02 am

Mitch, names Mitch. Too true...though sitll they've had a long time to settle into this area..you becareful. Mitch said with a small smile before he would watch as Neo left this bar, the kid had a good sense of humor it would be sad if he died before his time. Sure he would have to report what he saw of course but he would be sure to pass on the masked assailant quip now all the kid would have to worry about were the snitches in the area. Hopefully he wouldn't linger around long enough for them to actually get a better look at him. The barwenches would finish cleaning the blood off the floor before the tavern would go back to it's usual low conversations the music resuming and it would seem as if nothing had occured at all. Such was Tapster's Tavern after all, home to all sorts of people generally looking for work and seeking out fame and/or fortune.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit board.    

Back to top Go down

Just a bit board.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1