Share | 

Activity Check.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 1:37 pm

For the Month of June-July coming up. Usually I'd use the claiming to check but..meh. So whoever is here I guess post and once everyone has posted we'll talk here because people don't get in the cbox at the same time anymore. It's important so I'll need you to do this so that we can decide the future of the site, if there is one.

-------------------

I'm here, Vixen.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Tika

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 1:51 pm

Yo -tika

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 2:34 pm

Me... But you know my current problems and whatnot...

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 7:02 pm

If there is one...dun dun dunnnnnn....but yeah I'm here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 10:53 pm

if you all leave me I will probably kill someone....just letting you know kay  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   29th June 2014, 11:57 pm

Present

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   30th June 2014, 1:11 am

bounce here

Proto-Origin
RajangxKirin

Alpha Jutsu Limit
14/100 D-ranks
6/50 C-ranks
6/40 B-ranks
6/30 A-ranks
4/20 S-ranks
2/10 SS-ranks
0/5 SSS-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   30th June 2014, 2:06 am

More or less here. I just stopped bothering with checking the cb.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   30th June 2014, 3:02 am

Im here, been working on the wikia page. and ive been on the site just not in chat

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   30th June 2014, 10:06 pm

Alright so....it's been a day more people can pop in but we need to discuss exactly what's up. Activity is sporadic on a count of everyone getting on at differing times and not being able to communicate with one another due to chatbox absence. So. We'll talk here. Apparently there are multiple solutions to the activity thing as mentioned by Rox.

1. Find a site we can all...join bolster up activity then we'll see if we can do the post Katsu boon thing.
2. Same as above cept no post Katsu boon and viola...nothing but other.
3. Try to bring activity into the site already existing.

-----

My solutions.
4. Accelerate the tournament to the "ideal" conditions post war. Something similar to a Time skip cept rather than the usual 5-10 etc. It's just a 1 year skip boosting existing characters jutsu and ranks while terraforming the land to make things more compact now that we have a smaller member base. Meaning the world will be divided up into Missing Nin Territory, Civilian only Territory, Shinobi Only Territory, Dobutsu Only Territory and Badlands (Free for all I suppose)

Thus though more of a division also more people will be in the same place at the same time thus allowing for more rping.

===========

Either way, I should maybe (strong maybe) have my internet fully back in 2 weeks on a count of me living with my relatives. So if you guys can hold on/get active/come up with a solution. I'll be able to be on board and be more active after that as well. I've come to accept that we have a pitifully small member base and although we've..well always had that I've always planned too big for the member base. So....now I'm leaving it up to you guys.

Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 4:29 am

Well, if possible. ive been trying to find out but when im on no one who knows is on, i was wondering what the hell this tourney was actually like about. Also it might just be me being tired and such since ive been looking into things for the wikia for the past little while but

"1. Find a site we can all...join bolster up activity then we'll see if we can do the post Katsu boon thing.
2. Same as above cept no post Katsu boon and viola...nothing but other.
3. Try to bring activity into the site already existing."

could you explain that a little better Vixie. Honestly if it is saying what i think it is saying, id rather not join another site. im also constantly looking to bring new members here to NB but im rather selective because one i dont want to be bringing people who cause nothing but drama to the site (since i know a few who do such things) the main thing im told is it seems confusing which might just be due to it being a forum and them not being use to forums or it could be in terms of looking things up which actually brings me to the wikia i think we might get some better numbers since we can use the wikia to organize the information portion of the site, for example all the current jutsus that are on the site, the organizations, information on current pets and tamable ones, as well as the current summons contracts, etc.

Also in terms of the current war like i said id like to know more about what the tourney is and such before i can say yes or no to a time skip.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 5:05 am

Its really hard to get on here and do stuff without a computer, you know the feeling. Id say ill be more active, but idk if i can live up the promise. For now im gonna try to post in the Mimi and R'tari thread as regularly as possible. Dont worry about NB its gone through plenty of periods of inactivity and then become active again. When i get a computer ill do what i can to help improve activity, but that may not be for a while. Anyways, love you all, and hopefully will see you guys in cbox at some point

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 1:07 pm

I'll help with the Wikia, I have nothing else to do anyways >///> But I have this problemo where I tend to over explain? ...You know...that would be also a nice way to categorize jutsu. Just saying...(Find's new project to keep her not bored.)

The Tourney is essentially people going and fighting each other for controls of each of the 16 lands. Once all the lands are controlled everyone picks the best people to represent that respective land and the World Tournament Starts. After winning the world tournament that person essentially decides exactly how the world is affected by said win. Likewise the various lands that came under control of various factions also get to decide how they want to be run from now on.

Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 3:15 pm

Awesome, go ahead and make a wiki profile and ill give what ever rights i can give to you on the wiki. just warning ya now XD wikis can be a pain in the ass lol

Ahh so basically there will be a tourney in each land between everybody in that land so say for example all the ibara ninja and who ever wins that tourney becomes the rep of the land of the forsaken and they progress to the world tourney which the winner takes control of their opponents land? so say i won against a dipu ninja in the world tourney i would then more or less take control of dipu's land as well?

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 4:38 pm

I'm up for whatever, let's just do something. I don't know what 1-3 are talking about so I'll vote with 4.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 5:38 pm

Yeah pretty much Goro. and Um I dunno make....topics? Lol I'll try to get on and mod more atm...the tournament is still there honestly but I mean.

As for deeper explainations.

1. Is join another site and then come back with new members at a later date. Like what we did with Katsu and OPO.

2. Is perma join another site. Haven't done that before but that essentially means we'll be giving up on nb.

3. Mass advoing and what not for IC rewards so we can get our site more out there. Which actually isn't that hard considering we are already one of them more well known sites it's just it's soooo different from other naruto sites that it's like it doesn't count I suppose.

============

I'm up for 4. Only because we've lost a large amount of numbers and separating the site up into divisions would make it much easier to rp because everyone won't be as spread out and what not. Not to mention skipping a year changes a lot but at the same time everyone can retain their characters with more techniques perhaps higher ranks etc. Making it more viable to rp as their stronger characters in time to come I suppose.

Generally speaking everyone is either pathetically weak in terms of bottom rung of Academy Students, weak due to rank for some genin, weak/moderate as we have the ones who trained constantly or are hybrids and have other benefits. Then we have Middle ground like the basic T. Jonin who haven't trained much but have higher tiers and such, then we have strong such as Dobutsu who have very high tiers and those T. Jonin who've trained alot or basic jonin and finally the strongest of us right now being the jonin who continued to train after their promotions.

But yeah...that's just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 7:51 pm

I vote for 4 as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 9:18 pm

Whenever NB has fallen into a rut before we've brought it back with good ole fashioned time skips so I don't see why this time should be any different.

I say we do 4. Throw a few promotions around, let people get some jutsu under their belt (some free, some not maybe) then jump straight into the tournament with some real "champions." Not to mention if we throw down some promotions that'll fill some much needed space in the higher ranks of the factions and open up a whole new wave of AS/Genin. And we all know how much this site loves their genin.
Back to top Go down
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 9:24 pm

we all know how misty likes free promotions

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 9:32 pm

Mmmkay, I can dig that I'll have it based on their character apps. Those with more current techniques as a result of training etc, will recieve more free jutsu. Lower rank more avenues for a free promotion, those who refuse a promotion can exchange that for obtaining more free jutsu. Likewise free jutsu can be used in exchange for other things which one would of normally aquired in the time frame of a year such as weapons, pets and their techniques, summoning contracts to those who obtained them as a reward. Likewise one can also forgo a promotion in exchange for an awakening for a 1/2 chance of instant success, the other half of course meaning you'd have to do the actual awakening trial or by your choice either remain in the area permanently or simply have your character die.

^ Note that's only if 4. Passes.

So far we have.
1. No one
2. No one
3. No one
4. Myself, Kenken, Tayuya

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 9:57 pm

For once, I have no opinion on this.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   1st July 2014, 10:46 pm

Okay okay, also like if promoted it wont be a promotion that stops promotion growth right? like elite genin etc. it will actually be like from genin to chunin?

Hmm Im leaning towards number 4 honestly.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   2nd July 2014, 10:53 am

3 and 4.

4 is simple, big plots always tend to end this way, as much as I still wanted the original war, just skip it all and let people get back to normal rping for a while.

3 because, regardless if 4 happens that doesn't ensure the current members will come back. The obvious choice would be to attempt to get new members to even out the numbers.

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   2nd July 2014, 12:13 pm

4 sounds like a good idea, I'll go with that :<

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   2nd July 2014, 1:27 pm

3 is really just advertising which is what we should be doing fairly regularly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   

Back to top Go down

Activity Check.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next