Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara

PostSubject: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   16th July 2014, 5:04 pm

It had been a year since war had been declared between the Land of Beginnings and the West Continent. Many things had occurred, such as the arrival of the thought to be extinct Dobutsu, the civilian revolt and the rise of the Pandora Empire. The Land of Beginnings had originally been able to quell the West Continent in only a few months, but things had turned south. The war had a devastating effect that left the Shinobi weakened allowing for new powers to rise up and take control. Weak and distraught, the Shinobi who survived managed to flee to the East where Hakagakure and Dipugakure helped shelter them in order to provide what little power the Shinobi still had in this word. And now there was a new order of power even among them.

The Shinobi Council was made up of representatives from each Major Shinobi Village, some of the strongest that they had to offer after the war, while others may have been more diplomatic rather than powerful. Nonetheless, this new Council took up residence within Kohaigakure after an alliance with the minor village by giving protection in aid of a home. They were currently using the abandoned village's Kage Mansion as a Council Building so as to make decisions among the members. Today was the first meeting since the alliance took place.

Roxas was already awaiting within the office, tapping his mechanical hand against the flat surface of the round dusty table. This place still needed a new makeover, but otherwise it would have to do for now. As he waited he would run his skates back and forth in order to maintain a visual of the surroundings to make sure he knew who was coming and when. Otherwise the young Shinobi was bored. He knew why what was left of his village sent him as the representative. He came in first place in the Chuunin Exams, was the Reaper of War and the current Head of the Kukinorite Clan. He had a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders currently.

With a sigh he pulled out his cigarettes and lighter, being able to use two hands now to light him one up. After lighting the cigarette he put up his lighter and ran his hands through his dangling silver hair. His blue eyes looked like they had barely gotten any sleep, though this was mainly the stress of the times as his race did not need to sleep. Besides this, the boy sported a denim jacket with black jeans and multiple bands across this holding his various equipment. At his waist, in its sheath, was his trusty chikuto that Jasmine had given him. Set against his chair was his large Reaper Scythe of War, and attached to the back of his waist was a black rod. The boy looked like this might be too much for him, but he held himself with a look that showed he was unhindered and battle ready twenty-four seven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   16th July 2014, 7:46 pm

Reiver had a very hectic past year with the war, first he had lost his mentor and comrade in the organization he once belonged too, although he still prided himself on being a Demon of Ibaragakure even if Ibaragakure was destroyed by the Dobutsu. Now that he had been given the treatment he needed since being carried to the medical ward of the council's current building, he was given a couple days to gather his thoughts and gain an understanding of the current situation along with being given a spot on the council to represent Ibara.

He currently was still being given the last of his treatment so he was unable to wear a shirt at the moment due to a large slashing scar he was given by his 'friends' known as the Dobutsu, the scare came from his right shoulder to his left hip, so his torso was wrapped in some bandages exposing the curse mark on the right side of his neck as he entered the room he needed to be in. His white and molten silver hair hung loosely in a ponytail while his blue and gold eyes scanned the room seeing the representative from Shi next to his scythe. He didn't say a word and only gave a slight nod to the young man who looked no older than himself. To Reiver it was weird a lot of people died during the war, even his own Kage, even with these people dead he wondered why he was the one who was selected to act as a representative, even his other comrade with in the Demon's organization would have been a better pick than him, but it seemed he was picked and he had to deal with it.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   16th July 2014, 10:05 pm

Laxus was the last to arrive, naturally. He had taken every precaution on his journey to make sure he wasn't followed, not that the meeting spot of the Shinobi Council was a huge secret or anything, he had simply become paranoid over the past year. War sometimes does that to a person. Paranoid or not, much had changed over the past year, including Laxus himself. Being one of the higher members in a village that had taken in so many refugees and established itself as the bulk force of a staggering force of Shinobi took its tole on anyone. Now he was elected to be a representative from his village for these refugees. A new form of government, a new way of life, and a new beginning; that's what they were calling it anyway. Laxus didn't bite, to him nothing had really changed. Sure lands had been burned and exchanged hands. Thousands, hundreds of thousands even had been killed in the past year, even new empires had risen up across the continent. Yet, nothing had really, truly changed. People, land, empires, they all come and go, rise and fall, but the game never changes and for Laxus, this was the biggest game he had ever played.

Walking into the abandoned Kage Mansion, he looked around at the other two gathered about the meeting table and shut the door behind him, the draft causing the long black cloak he wore to billow out around him before hugging his frame once again. Through the eyeholes in his bone armor mask he took stock of the two young men that stood before him and nearly laughed out loud. Though they couldn't see it behind his mask, Laxus was actually smiling, something he hadn't done in months. Oh my...I knew things were bad lately, but this bad? How old are you two? 14? Laxus shook his head and took a seat in the nearest available spot, which to be honest, could've been one of dozens. He snorted before pulling back the large black cowl that covered the mask of his armor and placing his feet up on the desk, bones rattling softly as he moved. His two samurai swords rested comfortably on his back, with slits cut in the cloak so the swords' hilts could poke through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   16th July 2014, 11:10 pm

Roxas finally sat up straight as the final member came in. As he looked at the other two he would rub his eyes before addressing the Haka shinobi's comment. "Sixteen actually. If you don't think I'm suitable for this position then you can test me if you wish. Otherwise let us get down to business." Roxas looked over at the Ibara Shinobi then back at the Haka Shinobi. "As everyone is aware we have been reduced in power and as such our villages have sent us as representatives in order to take back the Shinobi world under Shinobi rule while keeping our current citizens alive." He brushed some dust of the desk and then paused as he dreaded what was about to come out of his mouth.

"There are three things we must come to decide. First off, who will lead this group. Secondly, finding the third remaining members to complete the council. And lastly, our first steps as the Shinobi Council," he would finally place his hands atop the table and go quiet, looking between the two men to hear their thoughts. Of course they were Shinobi and no doubt theyd attempt to judge this based on their own interests. To become the leader of this group would possibly mean leading the rest of the Shinobi Nations. No doubt, with Haka being the main village still standing, Laxus would go for the move in order to show the dominance of Hakagakure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   16th July 2014, 11:51 pm

Reiver eyed the last to arrive then heard his comment about being fourteen, normally... well if he was younger he might have retorted, but now he really didn't care too much so he shrugged and responded shortly after the other young man spoke. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm Seventeen." The things that the Shi ninja said made sense, but first things first how would they be able to trust one another after all not all of them had been allies before so there could be some hostilities between other members of this villages. "Let me stop this before we continue this, I think our first step would be getting to know one another first." He sighed out as he still couldn't get the visuals of the war out of his head. "The things is with all due respect to both of you we each are here because we are chosen by our now non-existent villages and on top of that not all of us have been allied with one another, so i think before we make any actual moves as a council we need to build a foundation, we need to sooth the tension between our villages before we can move ahead." He took a breath for a moment and continued. "So for that I'll start, I am Reiver Ogura; I was part of the Demons of Ibaragakure, and i currently hold the Curse Seal of Hell." he looked between both of the others and sat his hands on the table and made a slight comment to himself "this place needs to be fixed up..." and shrugged.

Things needed to be fixed with in before they could do anything else and that is what he felt was the smart first step, moral wouldn't hold up much longer if the war started back up while they were under these conditions, each and every one of them would be paranoid if they couldn't trust the ones meant to watch their backs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   17th July 2014, 5:30 pm

Laxus smiled beneath his mask and held up his hands in mock defense, Whoa there, don't take it so personally. I don't doubt your skills, it was more of an observation of just how bad times are. Sending kids to do such important work, hell I shouldn't even be here. But if your village picked you for something of this magnitude, that speaks enough for your skill. Laxus leaned back further in the chair, propping up on just the two back legs of the old wooden chair. Ladies, thoughts? Laxus asked silently through his mental connection with his two ant hives. You're right, they're young, but they seem capable enough. Perhaps with time... Ariagnae responded before Sylvia chimed in, I agree with my sister, they are budding flowers, but with thorns all the same.

Laxus nodded, Right then, Laxus Shinto, Hunter Nin of Hakagakure. Beyond that...I don't feel at liberty to tell you much else. No offense but if this does come to war by some horrible chance, I don't need you two fellas knowing some of my secrets. As for our first step, He said, sitting up straight in his chair again before rubbing a gloved finger across the desk and rubbing his dust covered index finger with his thumb, I agree this place needs to be cleaned up. More importantly however, we need to contact the other villages and any stragglers they might have among the refugees. Once that's done, I believe we can think about electing a leader.
Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   17th July 2014, 5:47 pm

Roxas put out his cigarette on his metal arm before putting it back in his pack since there was no trash can. "I'll agree with Laxus on the information portion. We may be allies but there is still the possibility we are all enemies. Information about each other should be on a need to know basis. I am Roxas Kukinorite, Magma King and former Reaper of War. Jonin of Shigakure," he would stop running his feet across the ground as there seemed to be no one else coming.

"Contacting villages other than those in our current territory would be difficult. The land to the North belong to the civilian uprising who normally kill Shinobi on sight, unless trade is sought ahead of time. I doubt any stragglers would survive. To the South is the Dobutsu, again, doubt any would survive. To the West past the Land of Madness is Pandora Empire who take in only those who cannot die or have some means of immortality from what I witnessed personally from traitors within my own village. Again, immediate death. Only place that we know of that stragglers might be is the West Continent who have some of our old military strength. Those are counted as missing nin for the most part. Currently we have enemies everywhere. Though the civilians to the North are sort of neutral."

Roxas scratched the top of his head before looking out a nearby window. "However, if any have managed to go into hiding then the best thing to do would be create two divisions. One to be the intelligence gathering force and another to be an extraction force. We will need to get missions to sneak into other lands and gather information and seek any potential survivors. From there if we find any survivors we send in the extraction team. However, this would be the riskiest mission to undergo as the other powers are resourceful to have put us all out," said Roxas before turning his attention to the two. "I honestly do not like the riskiness of sending people out into all these lands currently. If anything I say we should focus on one and use this as a joint mission of finding survivors as well as preparing to take back our lands."

He then held up his hand for a moment. "And if there are any 'stragglers' that the other villages within our lands are having. Such as potential members, we can simultaneously search for them here in the Shinobi Nations while we search for people suitable for the infiltration missions." He would then set his hand down and wait for their replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   18th July 2014, 3:32 am

Reiver kept a rather straight face but was unable to contain the slight grinning twitch of the corner of his mouth after he heard what Laxus had to say. "Well i honestly can't say that i am looking forward to a war between shinobi, we are too few in numbers right now the best thing we can do for our people is work together, but like i said if everyone of us is expecting a knife in the back by our allies we won't go far." Reiver sat back in his chair relaxing, but very much still on alert as he looked between them.

"I must agree with Laxus, we shouldn't be worried about a leader just yet until we have things settled down. I see no problem with the council running things until then." Reiver placed his hands in his lap as he listened to what Roxas had to say. "Before we focus on our allies that may or may not be with in enemy territory we should first look with in our boarders. Once we have an accurate headcount of who we have we should look towards making a more permanent alliance rather than what glue stricken one we have now." He wasnt sure what else would need to be done at the moment, unfortunately his mind seemed majorly populated with wiping the Dobutsu back to extinction for what they did to his family, village, and friends. "You mentioned the northerners, I don't know the standings they have with us yet, as I recently was" Reiver coughed slightly "Retrieved from the Forsaken. Would they make possible allies? and we need to look at getting some better defensive equipment for our current lands... The West Continent... As much as i hate to say it but we could use them to our benefit. Although we should be ready to counter attack if anyone tries anything while we are recovering. We should have teams made, i say three per team, and each from a different village. something to start growing that more permanent alliance, unless either of you think that something more permanent would be a waste."

Reiver smiled softly at the two others in the room but his smile never reached his eyes due to all that had happened over the past year. "So in short we should hold off on any infiltrating until we can bolster our numbers, as it is now any loss we take makes us that much weaker, once we have more numbers and as much as i hate to say it we will have a margin of error before we need to worry."

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   18th July 2014, 11:37 pm

Just as the conversation had begun tika would walk in and look around he currently wore a mask coverin his face but his wild black hair would remain visible as the hood to his cloak would remain down. the heat inside the clustered and destroyed room would rise with his presence he'd look around at the people sitting around the table taking his time to survey each one kids...all of you..but I guess being here would make you men rather than kids... So I take it this is the meeting I was to attend to represent Kaosagakure huh? he'd say looking at them he hadnt introduced himself nor did he know them persay so he would approach them with caution walking slowly his eyes scanning them until he stood close enough to the table now he would fold his arms awaiting to what they would say as he stood there

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   19th July 2014, 6:52 pm

(skipping Kenji since this isnt a battle topic)

Roxas was about to reply to Reiver, who seemed to not understand the current condition of the world, when someone new walked into the room and addressed himself as a representative of Kaosgakure. He had not heard of a new one being decided so it must have been last minute, nonetheless he held some suspicions about a spy. Roxas scratch his left shoulder before addressing Reivar. "I'll hold my comment on that for a second Reiver, seems we have a new arrival." He then turned his attention toward the new man. "Yes, it is. I am Shigakure's representative, Roxas Kukinorite. And you are?" he would ask with a raised eyebrow. He couldn't help but feel something familiar about the man before him, but Roxas couldn't quite place where he had seen the man before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   19th July 2014, 9:25 pm

Reiver looked at Roxas for a moment as he noticed another one walk into the room. "Was there another we should have known about? Hmmm." For Reiver at least there seemed to be a mass of disrespect towards the three already attending. "Hmmm, did either of you two get news that Kaosgakure had selected a representative? I sure haven't yet." He looked over this new comer and shrugged it wasn't worth his time to fight over something so petty as him being rude because he may or may not have been older then any of them. "Well Roxas. Now that we have a fourth here we should catch him up to speed and gather our thoughts." Reiver rubbed his right shoulder slightly which allowed him to actually move some of the bandages over to cover his curse seal while rubbing the slight ache of the wound he was given while with in Forsaken's boundaries.

"As for who I am, Kaos rep, I am Reiver Ogura I represent Ibaragakure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 12:28 am

Tika would smirk under his mask though they couldn't see he was surprised they had caught his interest to be so you and yet still have the heart to not back down and actually bring them all together to aid their suffering people well as to who I am you wouldn't really be able to comprehend but my name is tikatchi mishura former leader of the mishura clan and co captain of the fourth tetakages storm ops. Riever your trying to hide something that we hold in common I am the original holder of the heaven curse seal. he'd say removing his flame decaled mask before finally the mask that concealed the lower half of his face after pushing his hair from his eyes his purple eyes would show as the design of his akirama kyougan would stop spinning as he would await they're reaction.

personal note:

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 12:45 am

Roxas would freeze up as the man introduced himself. He stood up abruptly, his chair slamming against the back wall. "D..Did you just say... Tikatchi Mishura? I know you... You died during the second Chakra Beast war, fighting the former Second Tetakage with the aid of the Fourth. She killed you... My ancestor, Tetsu Kurogane was there and witnessed this. I heard you later got revived by Suo Verin, puppet master of Ibaragakure, but I thought it was just a rumor. A man that has lived for over two hundred years... But.. That is you, isn't it?" Of course that last bit wasn't really a question toward him, but more for Roxas. He sighed and closed his eyes, remembering pictures from his great grandfather's days in Ibara and pulled his seat back.

Upon sitting back down he laughed. "Of course it is. Well, have a seat then." He would then turn his attention back to the others. "Well then. The villages are still seeing through their most available, which is probably the reason for their late offering to the council. At least they have reported faster than Samui and Dipu. Now then, Tikatchi. We were just discussing the first steps as the Shinobi Council. They are wishing to continue to search among our populace for more for the council and towards rebuilding our previous war efforts. As well as looking for any stragglers within the other lands. However..." Roxas would pause and look between Kenji and Reiver.

"You both seem to fail to realize that we are still at war and are as gathered as we can right now. I do agree that making sure everyone is situated and the well being of our brethren still lagging behind, but we are still at war gentlemen. We can put together a force to take care of matters within our land, such as Genin and Students as that has always been their task. However, we need to continue with not only defense, but also offense. Last time we were hit without knowing what was going on. We thought our only enemy was the West Continent and destroyed them. But we got pincered by both the Dobutsu and the Pandora Empire. Now. We can't move around the other areas as freely as possible to search for our straggling brethren because we are still at war. If they are alive then they are hiding. My first suggestion would be to strengthen our forces and expand the territory. Turn our defense into offense. We put together a task force to take back the Land of Echoes and then we move on to the Land of Forsaken. Currently we are in a good position. The Dobutsu to the Southare out for everyone's heads, while the civilians to the North are not. Between use and Pandora stands the Missing Ninja refugees and the power known as Gekihen. Yet no one really knows where they are staying within the Land of Madness. And as such, we should take this current opportunity. The Missing Ninja's powers are small currently and with them between us and Pandora we shall be safe. Along with the Civilians to our North, we won't be at too much of a risk. Our backs are sort of against the door. So, We attack the Dobutsu because they are the bigger threat. At the same time... Bare with me, I propose that we additionally seek alliance from our former brethren in the West Continent. After we take back the Land of Forsaken they can assist us with taking on the Dobutsu is the Village of the Damned while we wipe the split forces out in the Land of Malice. From there our victory is assured if we can take out Forsaken. I propose the middle forces not only to split the two lands from each other, but also because it is furthest away from the Sea Tribe. If we can manage this and get the West Continent to ally with us, then we can begin taking back our lands from the Pandora Empire and reclaim the Land of Beginnings for the Shinobi!"

Roxas would end his piece and sit back to see what they had to make of it. There was a lot he had to say and he believed he got it all across. Of course the West Continent was weak currently and a past enemy, but they had put them in their place before and could do it again. Probably even eventually move on to invade the West Continent and take over their lands as well. But if they could form a peace treaty with the West then their victory in the Land of Beginnings would be assured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 6:43 am

The news of a living corpse, surprisingly didn't really phase Reiver. It wasn't that he could understand the process it was more just accepted to him so to speak. However, the one thing that did hit him was the mention of the curse seal, although it wasn't really confirmed Reiver had a slight burning sensation radiating from his curse seal. "I see.." he moved the bandages over and exposed his curse seal once more. "I am the current holder of the Hell seal. So i wouldn't say the same exactly. Maybe even the opposite." He shrugged and gestured his hand in a sort of welcoming gesture. "Welcome. Hmmm it is very possible Roxas, and i would have liked this meeting to have been well a full house so we could use every head possible rather than have to adjust on the way."

Soon Roxas went on about explaining things and Reiver noticed it seemed Roxas may have not exactly understood what he was saying. "I must say Roxas, I think you may have mistaken what i meant, while i do partly agree with Laxus i wasn't saying we should go looking for our people yet. I was simply saying what we should do is help build that trust between our current forces, right now we are six individual factions. Tell me would any of you willingly go into battle with someone you feel might slip their own blade into your back?" Not that he liked making things difficult Reiver just felt there was a need to build trust before they moved on to their next step. "I say we should form teams mixed with different Shinobi rather than have the same teams before, if we can build that trust between our forces then we will be more efficient, As for going to the West Continent i think we should coax them into coming to us rather than us to them. Right now we still have plenty of power to take their lands from them if we wanted too. And if we go to them we would be showing a sign of weakness."

Reiver placed his hands before him and looked at Roxas then to Tika, and Laxus. "We don't get anywhere fast if we are expecting a blade in our backs. Now I'm not saying i don't think what you have in mind is garbage, i would rather minimize the losses we would be given if we try to take our lands back now." He let loose a sigh as he looked directly at Roxas. "Trust me i am all for wiping the Dobutsu off the planet, I owe them a good deal, but i wont do it watching people under our care die if it avoidable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 9:00 am

Laxus eyed Tikatchi carefully, The infamous Tikatchi Mishura, a legend born again apparently. He thought to himself silently as he looked at the other two. He mostly ignored the man and Roxas's fangirling over him, instead focusing on the situation at hand. There would be time to learn more about his supposed teammate later, right now they needed a plan. Laxus snorted as Roxas finished talking, You think I don't know we're at war? You think I haven't seen my own brothers in arms slaughtered right before me? You don't think I've bathed in the blood of enemies and friends alike. I will not work with the Shogunate. Besides, we crushed them once, you really think they have the forces to be of any use to us? If you must insist on it then fine, but I won't have any Shogunate shits in my squads, let's just make that clear. Laxus fell silent for a moment, looking at Roxas in particular from behind his mask.

As for your plan of attack, I like it, but might I suggest a different route? Laxus asked, not waiting for an answer, You're correct, it is key that we take back the Land of the Forsaken. It will open up the southern end of the continent to our forces and deal a crippling blow to the Dobutsu. My suggestion however is to go through the Land of Malice and into the Land of the Forsaken. Echo is small, it will be easier to take once we take Malice and Forsaken. Malice will put up a larger fight, after all that's where the Dobutsu originally started showing up, is it not? The key difference between assaulting Echo and Malice however, is the provided support from Dipugakure. They have a direct route to Malice, unlike Echo and with that we can stage a battle from two directions, dividing their forces. Once Malice is taken, we regroup with Dipugakre forces and continue our assault into the Land of Forsaken. Once Forsaken falls we simply begin purging the continent of remaining Dobutsu cells. With that, Laxus sat back and let the others discuss his plan and their thoughts on what to do.

Back to top Go down
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 12:28 pm

He would nod as he sat down he was rather tall and he didnt want them to feel odd but he was shocked that someone had actual knowledge of his childhood he wondered if it made him a legend but he would focus on what they were saying. you have your great grandfathers cunning roxas I like that plan if I may you should lead the Intel units once they formed however I'm sure that I maybe able to bring my clan into the fold as a power we could use. But the problem will lie in deciding the correct course of action. I suggest we follow the plan however at the same time laxus has a point eliminating the main point from which the dobutsu spread maybe a good idea. But we also have to think laxus we are outnumbered and overpowered as is now so without the aid of the shogunate we may not succeed. Our power was enough to crush them but in the same since our power alone wasn't enough to hold of the dobutsu. Taking to account that whatever men we have still trapped inside the surrounding lands may or may not be dead, if not captured we have to factor in how many are still active combatants and the wounded taking all that into account for each land and each former village we will need the shogunate influence I believe but that is just my thoughts he'd say as he'd watch riever uncover his seal Before showing him his now altered seal  as it would glow orange having the s.o.a contain it from running rampid in the presence of reivers seal. if you would like to see then I be more than welcome to show you besides in my the hell seal hadn't been posessed I want to see what it can do
Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   20th July 2014, 11:10 pm

Roxas sighed at Laxus's proposal but smiled when Tikatchi pointed out some of the flaws. "I understand where you are coming from Laxus. However, Tikatchi is right. Currently the Land of Malice is the main home of the Dobutsu, where they are strongest. I have no doubt most of their main forces are stationed there especially with us so close to them. It is their native home and they are more suited to the environment than us. Any type of assault on their homeland will no doubt bring about reinforcements from the other lands. Along with the fact that the Water Tribe will have more access to that land. As I'm sure you have all heard, the land is hell. Its season's changing constantly compared to other lands. It is an unstable place that even we cannot fully thrive in without adaptability." He would pause and tap his fingers before continuing.

"My proposal is to assault one of the weaker lands. But we infiltrate, gather information and then attack accordingly. We have maps of the Land of Echos, we know mostly where everything is. However, the Land of Malice is a major mystery to us. To make it our first point of attack would be suicide. We should keep them distracted with a diversion if necessary, but otherwise we would lose more forces overall if we attacked them first. And even if we did manage to take their homes from them, it would give them plenty of time to regroup. Hence why if we can sneakily take back the Land of Echoes we can then make a direct assault on the Land of Forsaken and split their forces. We can use the West Continent to attack those in Damned while most of us along with Dipugakure then focus on Malice. With their forces destroyed and reinforcements shattered, we will have a clear advantage." Roxas then bit his lip. "I know many of us have reasons to hate the West Continent, me in particular have a grudge against them. However, almost half of our forces turned over to the Shogunate. They hold half of our former power. We crushed them, yes, but the death count was low as they had retrieved their forces and went on a pure defensive strategy. They are currently hiding. If we can make a temporary truce then we will temporarily have nearly our full former power to combat these threats."

Roxas then turned to Reiver. "As for making of squads from various places, I have already taken this into account. Currently I have two young Genin in my squad from Dipugakure. I will be picking up a relative as well to form my three man squad. However... I must pick up this relative from my cousin in... the West Continent. She is a blacksmith and so travels to many places in order to gain new material and clients. As you all know, though im sure most of you dislike as much as I do, the blacksmiths are usually a neutral party member allowed in all lands as long as they provide arms. I can use my cousin to gather information for us. She might not fully cooperate but she can be reliable. Though I may need a bit of incentive which I can handle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   21st July 2014, 4:07 pm

Tika would remain silent for a while fully letting his brain digest n react accordingly to what roxas's plan was overall he must admit being a kid he was very smart but then again when your fighting to survive outnumbered n almost virtually outmatched the brain and who you are changes completely survival mode makes your more tactical but animal all at once. I see... well then allow to me say first. from the battles that our clan has had with them before Inside Kaosagakure. they are strong in number and strength from the intelligence I was given before the village fell and we had to flee. There are as you know 5 tribes each with a head that maybe close in strength to kage or sannin level. So even the smallest of forces will undoubtedly be strong. Normal Intel missions without a high risk of danger are fine if your planning on having every council member mentor at least 1 young With a maximum of three. I agree that In that they should be properly prepared for the upcoming fights we have to come. But i don't think they are ready for full scale combat on this level at all. he would say pausing for a second. also take into account right now our forces only contain us four and whomever supports us we would have to destroy and overtake a land from the inside seeing as how we are essentially the power of what we have left. I vote we send a team to the west continent to propose the alliance of the shogunate along with roxas's connection I have a clan member of mine currently aligned with their shogun so maybe we can find them and get them to ally with us. he would sit back and relax in the chair as he awaited there thoughts

personal note:

Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   24th July 2014, 4:19 am

Roxas pulled out another cigarette as things went through his head. The calculations of his own genetic zireh genes along with the enhanced programming from that of the Kukinorite clan. His head swimed with tactics and fall back plans, but there was still something itching in the back of his mind. After lighting the cigarette and taking a nice long drag on it he couldn't help but follow his race's predominant programming that would take control quite often. "This is the best course of action that I can calculate. However, I am but one machine. We Zireh were processed for getting things done, no matter the cost or consequences. We seek the best and most effective route and take it. I am saying this because, my interests may not result in the same as yours and thus it is you..." Roxas paused for a second. "Humans..." he would say begrudgingly, "to decide the best course of action. I merely offer input. So, what is the preferred plan that you all would wish to put into action?" Roxas took another large swig from his cigarette before blowing out the long stream of smoke through his nose, a bit annoyed that his race was constantly forced to basically bow to humans because of them being their creators. It was a bit sickening, and sometimes he wished he had the faulty wiring that caused some to revolt against their masters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatta

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   26th July 2014, 4:50 pm

Finally the representative from Dipugakure had arrived! Tierno Rikigaku! Though their was something odd about him... He was missing alf of his clothing, well more like half of his clothing were singed off. So the man walked in without a shirt. I was custom to have two bodyguards but well... He had only one. As well, he had a creature around his shoulders, resting. He found his seat among the representatives and remained quiet. He walked in right on the boy's mention of Zireh. He never had the chance to speak to one officially. Well he waited till it quieted down.

He introduced himself, Sorry I'm late, I'm the representative of the Abisukage and of Dipugakure... Tierno Rikigaku, Jonin and member of the Creatures of the Deep... Reason for my unruly appearance is well... Our Route went through the borders of the land of Malice... We were caught by a dobutsu scout part and I lost a man... As you can see we were able to escape and here i am... Also if it doesn't bother you, i'd like you all to pay no attention to my pet... He's very attached... He said as he looked to the others... He recognized a few but for the most part they were strangers to him. Damn his cousin for being to damn lazy to come here himself... Honoita woke up and just lifted it's head to scan the room, thank god it was still small enough to be able to rest on Tierno...

He had no choice in the matter and spoke up again. I do hope i didn't miss much, if it's to much to ask, can I have a copy of what's been said? I'm open to any suggestions ... He said as the Stenographer who was recording the meeting would pass him a pile of papers. He thanked the person and started to read what had been going on in his absence. Took him a moment or so before he was caught up.... I have to agree with the others... Malice seems a bit to risky... They're highly fortified, weakening the lands around them seems like it would be key to weakening Malice and Foresaken... As to regards to the shogunate forces, i hold no contempt to them and i say calling for a truce to restore our forces would be ideal to handle the Dobutsu... Since i was late i'll support whoever comes up with the best plan... He put in his two cents and stopped speaking as he petted the flaming salamander on his shoulder and waited for the others to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   27th July 2014, 4:48 pm

After a devastating war and turmoil with uprising powers and revolting civilians, Kurogomo didn't know what he was to do next. And after his parents died, he saw nothing more to life, but helping the ones in need. His village was no more and the Five Great nations has decreased in numbers. Most were turning over to the Pandora, Dobutsu and the Shogunate. He didn't want to leave the only life he ever knew and the other powers didn't seem to have anything in it for him. So, turned back to the shinobi. As a result, he was called up as a representative of Samui in the Shinobi Council. As a remnant of Samui, he had no choice. Kurogomo saw that his position in the council will serve as beginning steps to his dream. Kurogomo headed to the mansion inside in The Village Hidden in the Ruins, where the meeting for the Shinobi Council takes place.

When Kurogomo arrives, it was quiet and there he saw his chance at introduction. Please excuse my tardiness. I was feeling a bit down today, so I took the long way here. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kurogomo Bakuhatsu, the representative and a remaining member of Samuigakure. This here is Kurogamimo, my living weapon. Kurogomo points down his back. I am a Tobetsu Jonin. It is a pleasure meeting you all. Kurogamimo, who sees a member with a copy of the discussion, summons the stenographer, requesting a copy of the discussion. Hey, can you give us a recording of the discussion. Thanks. The stenographer hands Kurogomo a copy of the discussion. Kurogomo, who is still standing, saunters to the table. Kurogomo starts to speak.

Gathering other stragglers from other parts of the world can be a bit risky, but we have no choice. Our forces are small and we don't have enough to build back our empire. We don't know how the first set of villagers from our the country united, but we do know something that could lead us to that point: peace treaties. If that's not a possibility, then we'll just have to convince the civilians to join forces. Now that our council is complete, we have all of the brains we need to get this done. We are forced to face the fact that we have contemptuous and immoral enemies, but we can't let that stop our growing empire. All we can do now is inform the citizens we currently have now and hope that we have enough to go forth with whatever plan we have now. Unless, we can seek out clans and families in the land. That is if anyone else have a better idea. Kurogomo places the papers on the table and looks at the rest of the members, awaiting for an objection and/or response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   28th July 2014, 8:04 pm

Laxus had been mostly silent the past couple of minutes while more people showed up and gave their two cents about what to do. He had been surprised by several of the village representatives actually. He didn't think Dipugakure or Samui would be sending a representative, but apparently Dipugakure was on speaking terms with the shinobi alliance again and there were enough Samui stragglers to make an actual pseudo-government. Laxus smiled beneath his mask as he leaned back in his chair, his left arm resting on the back of his seat as he turned towards Tierno, To be honest...Tierno was it? I'm surprised Dipu decided to even send a representative, or make contact at all. It would seem that since the end of the war and Dipugakure's siding with the Shogun, that they've cut all ties with the mainland...Hakagakure for example. Laxus shrugged however and turned to the center of the table once again. As for my plan to go through Malice, it was merely a suggestion. Hit them hard and hit them fast. Wars can be won in any number of ways, it just depends on what you're willing to sacrifice, and how much time you have.

Laxus paused for a moment before continuing, As for my assignment, I'd be more than happy to volunteer myself as a scout for the alliance. Perhaps while I'm hunting down criminals and missing-nin across the continent I can keep an eye out for enemy activity and any friendly stragglers on their way to Hakagakure. Naturally I would work better in a squad, perhaps even one of you. I would truly enjoy working with, and getting to know my fellow council members a bit better. Laxus turned directly towards Roxas as he said the last bit, but didn't expand any further.
Back to top Go down
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   1st August 2014, 5:50 pm

Roxas would look between the new arrivals as each came in and read on what was said so far. When their comments came in on the proposals all seemed to agree on some commonality. Now that all were here and input were put in things could finally begin to move. "So. Our current view is agreed upon. Then I shall make this final suggestion based upon what Laxus has just said. There are six of us and two objectives. Before, we were at an impasse slightly due to there only being three or four members present, but since the other villages have finally decided on their representative we can meet both points. We shall form two teams. One shall begin reconnaissance of the Land of Echos while the other shall handle the defenses and rebuilding of the Shinobi Nations." Roxas would wait a moment as he looked between the group.

"Laxus has just volunteered, so I shall nominate him as the group leader of the three man reconnaissance team. As such he will be allowed to pick his two companions. It is true most of us do not know each other very well to determine how skilled one might be for this. So if you have any disagreements or wish to recommend yourself, then please state your reasoning. My first suggestion though is that we include Tikatchi in the offense team as his knowledge of the Land of Forsaken and its surroundings will be vital. Additionally, I believe he is a Hunter Nin as well so you two should know the ropes of tracking and hiding." Roxas would stop speaking again as he looked between the other three. "Normally, I would suggest Reivar Ogura for the same reason, being the Ibaragakure rep here in this meeting. However, being a Chuunin I do not know how well his skills would be in this situation. Again, these are all just suggestions. All shall be left up to Laxus."

Roxas would then turn his attention back to Laxus and scratch the back of his head. "So, Laxus. Who would you wish to be your companions on this dangerous journey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   1st August 2014, 11:33 pm

Tikatchi had remained silent through out the talking and arrival of the two newer members after he had suggested his side But after hearing what roxas had suggested he finally would speak up so. If I'm going to be leading our offensive unit I'll take on riever as a squad mate I can help him n he can keep me updated on the landscape of ibara. I may know some of its secrets but its been 150 years plus more. Anyone else that wishes to join may. he would pause before his purple eyes would shift to riever don't misunderstand we are allies but I won't baby you. You hold a mark of ibara's elite and as such I will hold you to the same teachings as I.. Fight To survive... Or die anything I can do for you I will but if your not pulling your own weight I won't help I want to strengthen you as I make myself stronger so you will be able to achieve your own goals.. As for everyone else I really wish you all luck but to make things safer how bout coming up with a form of communication between divisions that way we can maintain contact over extreme distance's.. That's all for me. he'd say as he would shift back to his previous position

personal note:

Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   2nd August 2014, 12:37 am

Reiver took this all in, although he remained silent mostly due to making sure he kept in control of his seal. It was weird normally his seal didn't really react to the seal of heaven, although he was only ever in the same area briefly as the current holder of the seal. "As you said Tikatchi, the Demons was part of the elite they don't hand out their ranks. You of all people should know this" There was a bit of rage that slightly escaped from Reiver's mouth; yes he may be a chunin but he worked for his position not to mention the couple months looking for King and fighting the Dobutsu by himself. "I'll say this if anyone on this strike team expects the Dobutsu to be unorganized think again, they are well organized not to mention they are instinctive like animals." With a slight rub of his shoulder he looked at the others in the room. "With this i think if anyone else has anything to add to the pot they might as well now. Other then that im fine with this, but as a personal note. No offence Laxus, but since we seem to be working on the same team I can't say I will accept you as the one in charge as council members our ranks and what we are with in our previous villages means nothing really as we would all be held to the same standards and rank, and not to mention we have no history between us so there is nothing that gives my respect to you to listen to your command." there was a slight pause in his words before continuing. "I am not intending to insult you or anything i am just saying with no background i can't fully trust you to not walk me into my own death."

-----------
ooc: I sorta got my pc working again yay

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next