HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   2nd August 2014, 10:23 pm

Roxas would cough to bring back some attention to himself. "And that is why I was hesitant to allow you into the main front Reivar. As a Chuunin you may have had some battle experience with the Dobutsu, but it seems you have not had much in the way of teamwork. We are all here as a united Nation. We must have faith in each other and work together as one. If you cannot trust one of us then you should leave this meeting now and send someone who is willing to work toward peace. Understand?" Roxas would look Reivar dead in the eyes before looking back to Tikatchi and Laxus. "Now. As I have stated. Laxus was first to suggest himself. His village maintained to holding their defenses right here next to the borders. He wishes to lead the group and has one of the highest rankings here. As such he gets to decide on his team. I suggested Tikatchi for his experience in the field, two hundred years of it, as well as his former knowledge of Ibaragakure. Additionally, he has skill working as a team from his former years on the Storm Ops under the command of former Tetakage Ryuujin Arashi. I would have suggested you Reivar but you just made me uneasy with what you just spoke. I am sure anyone else here would be uneasy, as you sound just like a Genin fresh to a squad thinking that they are a one man show. If Laxus chooses you on the three man team, then you will need to listen to his command, otherwise you put the entire operation at risk. Now, Laxus, who is it you wish to take with you? You have heard my input, along with that of Tikatchi and Reivar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   2nd August 2014, 10:27 pm

Laxus smiled beneath his skeletal mask and shook his head, Before you get your panties in a bunch, Reiver was it? Just remember I didn't elect myself group leader, the man you should feel slighted by is sitting right over there. Laxus said, extending a gloved finger in Roxas's direction. That being said, I would like to work with that very man and Tikatchi, if it suits the two of you. Obviously you're more than welcome to decline. I know dashing forward into enemy territory isn't exactly high on everyone's to-do list for the day. You see Roxas, I was on the West Continent for your Chunin Exams, granted I didn't get to see the fights first hand but from various reports you have some mean illusion techniques. Anything that might be able to hide our movements and appearance from view would be more than useful when moving through enemy territory, no? As for Tikatchi, well, you said it yourself. He's a Hunter Nin like myself, we know how to track and kill silently. Granted his knowledge of the Land of Forsaken may be a bit...dated, but from the stories I've heard his input would be well valued. Then again, maybe they're just stories.

Laxus stopped and looked around at the others gathered by the table before standing up and finishing, If that'll be all, might I go now? I have things to attend to on the walk back, not to mention god only knows what waiting for me back at the village. I believe we should leave by the end of the week. That gives you a couple of days to prepare, both mentally and physically. With that, Laxus turned and headed for the door. He had his hand on the knob before suddenly stopping and picking his head up, Oh yes and Reiver, take no offense to my unwillingness to work with you. It's just that with no background I can't fully trust you to not walk me into my own death. No offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Tika

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   3rd August 2014, 12:09 am

Tika would look to laxus his comments hadn't bothered him but mainly it was that things got wild for a second amongst the six. honestly I don't mind working with anyone here I just won't risk myself for anyone so roxas riever if you wish you to team up my camp isnt far from here I'll be heading to the front lines. We have to make a way to access other lands should we ever be ambushed. Anyway.. I'll be heading off now you know his to find me. he would get up shortly after placing his mask back on he'd walk to the door Before vanishing in a blaze of flame

personal note:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   3rd August 2014, 3:09 am

There was a slight smirk on Reiver's face as he listened to what the others said before he responded. "I must disagree with you Roxas. The fact that you are so willing to trust someone else has me worried. The thing is as representatives we must work together to progress our current standings, but the thing you fail to realize is not a single one of us have really any background together so how are we to know if each and everyone of us has the similar objectives, for all we know you could have been picked to be the rep just to destroy the council and take control, now im not saying that is what you are here for but surely you understand at the moment none of us can really trust one another not to try to make a move." his eyes didn't break away from Roxas while he spoke. "We know little of one another let alone there is nothing in common except we are all Shinobi that is the single bond we all share which brings us here but there is no village connection which would help us trust one another. How do you expect teamwork between strangers?" he sighed softly. "I have no issues with being able to trust you, but at the moment you could still be a possible enemy. That is the main problem, what you are saying is we should trust blindly if i was as wet behind the ears as you seem to think due to my position, i would very well be okay with blindly placing my trust in people." the tone in is voice was not one of anger or distaste more of one that held concern. With a smile Reiver looked over at Laxus as he was leaving. "I have no issues with you being in charge, like i said i would like something from you that proves i could trust you and likewise i would provide one for you id need be." he smirked a bit. "And no offense taken." He started to get up. "Until the next meeting, Tikatchi I'll come see you soon so i can point out differences on the map that may have changed since you last been in the Forsaken if that is alright with you."

------
ooc Reiver exited lol

;D someone had to be difficult

Reiver Ogura:

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 3rd August 2014, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   3rd August 2014, 3:19 am

Roxas sighed as the meeting had started on a good point but got off on a bad one. "Reivar, it is not that I am quick to trust, it is that I follow the best path for the sake of the Shinobi Nations. Not to mention, we've all been to the Academy in the Shogunate at some point. We have worked alongside members from other Nations. Fought side by side. During my time there I learned that the only thing separating us is the villages themselves. I worked alongside a Mikaboshi and Mishura. As well as a Samuigakure and Hakagakure Shinobi. I was roomed with an Ibaragakure Shinobi as well. If anything, I look past the fact that we are from different lands. I look for the bigger picture, the taking back of our land. Call me naive for trusting any of you here, but until I am given other reason, I will trust in my fellow shinobi. If something seems suspicious then I will be extra cautious. But if we are fighting among ourselves, then how can we hope to survive this war? This is a time that we must come together and trust in one another for mutual survival." And with that Roxas would stand.

It seemed the meeting was over as some were already leaving. It was not the best day to him, but it would have to do for now. They had a lot of work ahead of them and it needed to get done in a timely manner. Everyone would need to prepare for their work. Defense or Offense, there were things to do.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatta

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   3rd August 2014, 11:42 am

Oh boy... Tierno mumbled under his breath as in fighting had started which was pulling the meeting to an end. He would cross his arms as each Roxas, Tikatchi, and Reiver left. I assume since the offense team has already chosen themselves, I will attempt to gather some defenses for the nation and contacting the Western Continent. Though I'll admit, I'm not the most optimistic of them helping us anyway... He announce to basically Laxus as he looked off into space as he just thought that this seemed more like a meeting between genin than a meeting between representatives of nations... He just let out a sigh as he started to tap his temples as he started thinking about how the hell he's even going to contact the shogunate forces... Oh boy what a predicament.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)   

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting (Council Shinobi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2