HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

AH! Mother! (Traveling/training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: AH! Mother! (Traveling/training)   8th August 2014, 12:36 pm

Leaving the Shopping District, Regal would make his way to the Land of Souls, he would take resident there and ship his weapons back to Greed. Catching a wagon ride, he would set his bag next to him then look out to the distance as the wagon was on its way. Sitting across from Regal would be a woman, familiar to him but because he wasn't paying much attention he didn't notice. “Regal. That is you. My boy has gotten so big.” The familiar voice was that of his mother, daughter of Jikei Kugeki and mother of Regal, Veronica Kugeki Gekido. Jumping across the wagon she would hug her son tightly surprised to see him in all places. “Mom, what are you doing here?” Regal was indeed happy to see his mother but she lived in Kaosgakure, what was she doing all the way over here in Greed. “Oh, your cousin Carmen over the Land of Shadows, and Silence, and Torment, and Ash..damn she has been a busy girl. So after she took over she decreed all non-immortals die, and well we left.” Veronica would have a big smile on her face, even though she was kicked out of her home she didn't mind it in the slightest. “Not like she could have killed me anyway. She has gotten strong but I would play that little girl like a fiddle.” She was indeed Jikei's child, being over confident in her own abilities, she had a reason though, her power earned her the moniker the All-Seeing Kugeki. Not only was she capable of seeing everything that goes on throughout the world but her puppeteer was second to none. “So Regal tell me what you have been up to.” Since the time he went to the Shogunate, Regal has yet to get in touch with his mother, what a terrible child he was, his mother would overreact to attempt to guilt him into telling her. “I quit being a shinobi and am now a blacksmith..Oh I went to visit the castle and got the scroll.” Looking at the scroll, Veronica would then look back at Regal. She didn't notice it before but now she was seeing it. It was past his eyes, down to his soul, something only another Kugeki could see. “So you awakened your spirit I see..and conquered it. Thats good.” She would smile, knowing that her son didn't show signs of having the will to fight until now that is and she was proud of that fact. But she did notice him looking off into the distance when he joined this ride so maybe he still wasn't fully accepting it or something else was bothering him. “So, whats the matter with you. Mother's intuition, you can't fool me.”

“I got into a little disagreement over this countries underworld.” His mother would be confused on this statement but let him continue. “While my friends want to rule it, I believe ruling something like that might come back at us.” Now she understood, he wasn't like the rest of them. Concerning Saisho, he went missing-nin, created his own organization, and took over that lost castle. He basically dove himself into that underworld and made his name feared. Than there was Jikei, he wasn't as wild as Saisho but he had some small connections with the underworld due to Saisho's influence. And don't count Veronica, she learned most of her knowledge by studying in the underworld. “Take over the underworld. That could come to bite all of you, but with a strong enough power even the underworld can bow.” She would say, however figure out what was wrong with this picture, his thinking was still to innocent, which was weird if he had truly accepted his linage. Touching his forehead, she would project the images of her past to him, some terrible things and other good things. What she wanted to teach him was that there was always “evil” in this world which can never be stopped, so all one could do was protect the ones they cared about to the best of their ability, regardless of what it might turn them into. That was something learned by all of Saisho's lineage, especially the first born, as they all seemed to share the same fate, leaving their parents and going off on their own. “I know you couldn't have just turned a blind eye to everything you saw during your exploration. So instead of trying to combat such a thing, why not control it. Its a lot more fun that way.” She would kiss him on the forehead as the wagon would arrive in Souls. “I know you have tried to keep yourself together, but honestly son. You have spent to much time in silence that you don't know how to speak. So I want you to remember everything that you have seen on your trips and think, is trying to fight something like that really the best choice.” She would kiss her son on the forehead again as he would get off, having arrived in his own area. “I'm heading to the Polar continent with your father, come visit us sometime.” She would wave to him, as the wagon would go off into the distance to the ports.

She was right though, not only on his personal trip to Malice but when he was in Souls with Vette. At that time bandits were controlling a town which needed to be purged. Yes Regal was not aware of what all they were doing, but remembering the faces of the residents, they were indeed in depravity. Then when he was on his own journey to Malice, he was relentlessly attacked by bandits, not only for his weapons but on some occasions they were attempting to take him. As much as he did fight, in some cases him freeing other captured people, he was only concerned with his own safety...Why was he thinking about his. His mom got in his head again, he hated when she did that because she was one to invade one's personal space, yes it was in their mind but that didn't make it any better. He would however be in a better, a drastically better mood then before. His spirit might have taken longer to awaken than the others, probably because of the way he was born, without chakra and without a voice, but his drive seemed to be rising. When he conquered the Fighter he really didn't fully accept him yet, but now Regal was fully aware, that he could not let himself live like he was. “I'll return when you lose your virginity. You know I'm always watching.” His mother had used her ability to get back into his head temporarily, an image of her appearing with a thumbs up and a big smile on her face. She was indeed Jikei's daughter. “Get out of my head.” He would scream in his mind, as he went to look for a place to create his new weapons. He would need to create some mass production weapons, he needed more money and those would be easier to create rather than going for bigger weapons which took more time.

Count: 1216
Greed to Souls to Crimson Grasslands

Training Count: 1100 words

Name: Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula Lvl 2
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Varies

Description: The user creates a seal the size of a tennis ball first making a circle before writing the Kanji for "Store" within it thus allowing the creation of a seal which is able to store a small sized object within it. This is the second level of the Storage Seal and while more complex than it's predecessor it is still one of the most basic seals. Every Storage seal can be further modified by the use of Modification Seals, this amount of Modification Slots this particular seal has is 16 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Note Modification seals can only be equal rank or lower than the Storage Seal they are modifiying, in addition adding modification seals does not alter the final seals rank.

Name: Modification Sealing Method: Expansion Formula Lvl 2
Range: Self

Description: The user creates a tiny seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for "Expand" within it. This is one of the most basic modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entail the modification of already existing sealing methods. The expansion seal is made on the premise of enlarging a storage seal allowing the storage of larger objects inside of it. This seal boosts the size up 1 level when added into a storage seal. It is placed outside of the circle of a storage seal where the other modification seals are placed similar to a ring.
* Size Levels this seal can affect
- Medium (S)
- Medium (M)
- Medium (L)
- Medium (XL)

Name: Modification Sealing Method: Stacking Formula Lvl 2

Description: The user creates a small seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for "Stack" within it. This is one of the most basic modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entail the modification of already existing sealing methods. The stacking seal is made with the premise of stacking identical objects inside of a storage seal, all stacking seals are based in multiples of five and since this is the second level the amount of materials than can be stacked when this seal is added to a storage seal is 10. It is placed outside of the circle of a storage seal where the other modification seals are placed similar to a ring.

Name: Modification Sealing Method: Burst Formula Lvl 2
Classification: Fuinjutsu (Signature)
Range: Self, Short

Description: With this technique Regal creates a tiny seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for “Burst” within it. This is one of the most basic modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entail the modification of already existing sealing methods, created by Regal. The burst seal is made on the premise of releasing what is unsealed at high speeds. When an item is released from the Storage Formula, it is released at C-rank speeds in the direction that the seal is facing. It is placed outside of the circle of a Storage seal where the other modification seals are placed similar to a ring.

Name: Zero Opposition
Classification: Taijutsu, Kinjutsu (Kugeki Only)
Class: Passive

Description: This power is only accessible to those Kugeki who are unable to access their chakra, through chakra manipulation, those who choose not to use chakra but can use it cannot own this passive. The ones who join this category, similar to those who possess Opposition Ace and Forward Opposition, have a preset chakra nature. But the chakra nature that is preset is solely Life release, due to it being a neutral element, other elements that are obtained through birth do not follow the preset principle. Because of their lack of chakra manipulation, Life release to those who possess this passive counts as Taijutsu but can only be used internally never externally. If they are born with a chakra nature, the Kugeki is capable of making use of said chakra nature through Life release but it would cost their life force and can only be used to influence their body. A Kugeki cannot have Opposition Ace, Forward Opposition, and Zero Opposition at birth they are born with only one.

Name: Generic Sealing Technique
Classification: Fuinjutsu, Kinjutsu
Range: Short/Self

Description: This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. For Regal instead of using chakra, rather due to his inability to do so, he has substituted the chakra for his own blood, a D-rank amount.

Name: Modification Sealing Method: Impact Summoning

Description: The user creates a tiny seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for “Impact” within it. This is one of the most basic modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entails the modification of already existing unsealing methods. The impact seal is made on the premise of using force to unseal an object. This seal, when D-rank strength is applied to it, will unseal 1 object from the Storage Formula at D-rank speeds. It is placed outside of the Generic Sealing technique where the other modification seals are placed similar to a ring.

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks