HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Friends To The End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yama

PostSubject: Friends To The End   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 1:42 pm

Roxas looked toward Arikiko as he leaned back on a building on the outskirts of Anguish. "Apologies Arikiko, but one of my allies will be joining us on our journey. When he arrives i shall disclose my proposition, as he has as much say in it." Roxas would sigh, he wondered what his team was doing, after all he disappeared on them without telling anyonr of his destination. But it would need to be done this way otherwise they may risk losing everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

Reiver came up behind the two who from what he could see were talking. "Roxas, i seriously hate genjutus...." he laughed softly hoping Roxas understood that the knight he had been fighting had gotten away. "Shiroichi is out cold in Haka right now at the hospital, he should be fine, and you said the other two should be meeting up there." he shrugged as he looked between the two as they had some seriousness to their faces especially Roxas. "So what's this about my friend." Reiver closed the gap between the two, and not single party of individuals. To be honest Reiver was rather unsure why he was there he knew it was something important but not sure why just yet. Some form of plan maybe? who knew.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:14 pm

As it happened Arikiko didn't have a very serious expression on his face at all. In fact there was a small smirk lifting the corners of his lips, his pink eyes wide and shining as he walked alongside someone that had once been his foe. It was rather odd to think that sort of thing, wasn't it only two years ago that Arikiko had tried to kill Roxas? Well he was stronger now. Looking at his left hand he clenched it and chuckled softly. "Oh that's quite alright, Roxas, I do not mind. I understand that your nations are led by a council, not a singular entity." He then rotated his weapon around and planted the haft of the giant axe on the ground. There was a new voice coming to them.

Turning around he scanned over Reiver and then chuckled quietly before shaking his head. "Genjutsu is a dangerous thing indeed, hence why I've done my own thing against it." He tapped the side of his head before looking at Roxas once more. "So tell me, what is this proposition? It would appear that your other council member is here..."

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:11 pm

"Reiver, on our travels I shall teach you a method of singling your mind and preventing the confusion of Genjutsu into it. However, for now let me make introductions. Reiver, you may remeber Arikiko as the Beast of the Academy, the man who all had eyes for. Probably the strongest physical fighter of our generation. And of course Arikiko, I am sure you know of Reiver, Council Member and Co-Leader." He would look between them both as he introduced them. "First off, with your acceptance and agreement from Reiver, I would like to hire you, Arikiko, as a mercenary under the command of the Shinobi Nations. I understand you had become a fugitivus of Hakagakure after.. Morghul? Made you partially mad at the time. As such you will have our protection from Hakagakure. Secondly you shall be paid for the duty. And, if you assist us to the end, I shall reward you with a treasured item to my old village and accursed clan, the Reaper Scythe of War," he would say, pulling it off his back so Arikiko could see in full.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:02 pm

Reiver nodded towards Arikiko "I haven't seen you in ages although our paths never particularly crossed during the academy." He had seen and heard of Arikiko during his first time during the academy. However, it was unfortunate he was unable to take the genin exams with his class due to having been hospitalized. "How is it... being a missing?" As odd as question as it was a topic that crossed his mind due to not wanting to be restricted and be able to search freely for his comrades from Ibara that he hadn't seen since the attack. "Hire huh? Hmmm Well Roxas if you are sure you wish to pay him with something of your own then i have no objection to hiring him, we could user some extra hands in pushing the dobutsu back." So they had a mercenary to help them, not to mention an old classmate whom they knew or had an indirect knowledge of. Speaking of Scythe's Reiver took notice of the second scythe on Roxas's back but said nothing about it other than eyeing it a little.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:14 pm

"You flatter me Roxas, back then I was scarcely the magnificent person I am now. I am much stronger however." He chuckled softly and shook his head, the smile broadening on his face before he turned to look at Reiver. Tilting his head he doffed an invisible hat before looking forwards once more, using the haft of his axe as a walking cane as he continued onwards. "Being a missing? Hm... How would one describe it... It is certainly liberating, I don't need to conform to some kind of caste system and I can generally kill who I want. People don't tell me what to do and I've had a lot of time to think and become who, and what, I am today." He grinned at Reiver although it was oddly hollow, that stopped when Roxas took out the scythe. Arikiko's abilities as a Vanir allowed him to read immediately into what it could do and it was certainly a powerful weapon. Not at the height of its powers though... It was certainly an excellent trophy and a fantastic weapon he could use. "I've heard of the Scythes of the Apocalypse... They were quite the interest to me in my younger years. That plus xel for my work would be adequate payment. There is one other thing I wish to ask of you though..." He said, giving Roxas a hard look for a moment. "I want you to upgrade my threat level, too long have I floundered at my B-Rank level, people barely take me seriously, it's surprisingly bothersome. If you have any way to bring me to an A-Rank threat level, please do so... If not, a little more xel would suffice." He shrugged and chuckled quietly.

During his walk something caught his eye though, glinting on the ground under some dust and dirt. Walking over to it he brushed the dirt away with Morghul's haft, revealing a small chunk of purple quartz. Crouching down, Arikiko picked it up and dusted it off on his flak coat before pocketing it and walking a little faster to catch up to the other two. "Put me on a battlefield and I assure you, most of the Dobutsu there you'll have to sluice away, there won't really be any chunks left."

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:24 pm

Roxas pondered the question of Arikiko and as he did he caught the look of Reiver. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I cannot outright raise your rank outside of appropriate cause myself. After all you are a missing ninja. However, i believe we may come across enemies on our journey. So by judging your own strength in these fights i could whisper word toward Hakagakure in hopes of raising your overall bounty to that equal to a missing of my own rank. I dont understand why you wish your bounty raised but if that is it then so be it." Roxas then would pull the other scythe from his back, replacing it with the war scythe. He would then toss it to Reiver.

"I was planning on selling it but here. If you want it." He would then turn back to Arikiko. "Now... You are being hired for war assistance. Our enemies in the war might not be just the dobutsu but possibly pandora and the shogunate as well. Ill pay ten thousand xel per kill. Double if potential capture. Leaders are worth fifty thousand xel. This goes for Blades, Platinum Knights and Alpha Dobutsu. One hundred thousand if captured alive. Additionally, Ill purchase some armor for you at the market we are headed, but it shall be deducted from any kills you make. If the amount owed does not meet kill count by the end of the war then you shall not owe any longer and can keep the armor. Upon the end of the war, the reaper war scythe shall be yours. Unless circumstance gives reason for you to need it in battle. Think of the scythe as incentive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Sat 20 Dec 2014, 12:07 am

Reiver smirked softly as he reached out and caught the scythe before playing with it, He noticed while playing with it, it had an inscription which he would need to look into later but for now he was happy he had a new weapon. One word he could make out was 'Moonlight' which would seem to be it's name considering the design it had "I'll take you up on this... a rather unique scythe." nodding Reiver added it to the holster he had for his Crystalline scythe when he didn't feel like deforming it. "So we have a hired gun, and we are heading to greed then?" he looked at Roxas not particularly to confirm, but things didn't seem real so to speak. "So its just a shopping spree then?" if it was then he would better off be with his students helping them grow, but like mentioned prior it didn't seem to be the reason they were all traveling together, for now he would tag along to see what would take place, besides it would be nice to see what this merc could do.

-------

Reiver obtained Moonlight

Spoiler:

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Sat 20 Dec 2014, 1:09 am

"So you're telling me that I might get to fight Shogunate or Pandoran Knights and you'll pay me every time I put a body into the dirt? I think you're going to be giving a lot of money to me later on when I'm dragging back mangled corpses of every species under the sun... Samurai might be lacking their weapons but I imagine you know the meaning of that Roxas, after all I do have two weapons to feed and they get awfully hungry." It was about this time that Chromia actually spoke up from Arikiko's left arm, her voice sing-song and sweet as it rang out. "I do like weapons, although elegant ones are better, the more dark and brutish weapons can be fed to Morghul, I care not for them. Also, greetings Roxas, it is a pleasure... I do not believe we have met, I am Chromia." She told him, Morghul only replying to her words with a wordless growl, he didn't talk much anymore... Bothersome.

"As for the scythe... It is certainly useful and I'd be interested in feeding it to Chromia so I'd like it sooner rather than later. However you are free to keep it from me if you wish. The armour sounds good, I do know what I want and it shouldn't be all too expensive, I will quickly pay it back in kills though." He flashed Roxas a bright grin before looking at Reiver and chuckling. "Hired Axe, my friend, I do not wield a gun, far too bothersome after all." His eye twitched suddenly after that and he clenched his jaw before shaking his head and continuing to walk. "To Greed, to buy our fill of mead and bread and sate our lust for wenches. Bah, if only I was a pirate still, such a notion is gone from me though, my crew deserted me and left me alone, ashore with a monumental task ahead of me. Perhaps I shall find a new crew, one that will stay by my side and fight with me, drink alongside me and fuck what needs to be fucked." He laughed softly and shook his head, obviously having been rambling to himself and seeming to enjoy doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Mon 22 Dec 2014, 10:30 pm

"Your weapon can speak aloud? Thats unique. Tekio can only speak outside of my mind when shes in control of my body," he would say before he began pondering. After a moment he would close his eyes and mske a decision. "First offlets head to the council chambers. We have much to discuss.then we can discuss any other matters. I do need to visit Greed but we also have a lot here that needs attention so come." Roxas would turn from the two and make his way down an ally. Soon they would arrive at the old kage building where they were stationed.

"The Shinto is dead," he would tell the woman at the front desk before accepting his payment. "Come," he would tell the two as he headed up the stairs. When they finally arrived in the room he would have a seat and motion for the others to sit as well. "So. Arikiko as our new ally I would like to know if you have gleamed anything of our enemies abroad. Or any faction movements. Reiver, ive been doing calculations and with our current funds our fortifications will be weak. Therefore id like to volunteer my own resources toward seeong our forces grow if the council will allow it." Roxas said council but in truth it was mainly just the two now. Tikatchi had disappeared and Laxus had retired. Tierno was difficult to find but word got around that he was within the land doing some things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Tue 23 Dec 2014, 3:44 am

Reiver shrugged slightly, it seemed his team would have to wait for now. Not much of a problem. Shinto... so that was were the scythe came from, hmm seems he would need to play with it more then he thought. "The more funds the better, however at the moment i will withhold my own funds at the moment. I plan on using it to help train the three you put under my care." he nodded as he looked over the two. "Furthermore, Roxas along with all this we should find a way to increase our funds so we can properly protect our people." After that Reiver sat back against the wall and listened to what ever would be said next as he gathered his thoughts. Things were rather quiet since most of their people now were in Dipugakure with there being only a few people around it made it a little odd to be there.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:15 pm

"You didn't realise that my weapons could talk aloud? I didn't know that weapons weren't supposed to talk aloud! Both of my weapons can speak internally and externally..." With that Arikiko paused and smacked his left arm off of a wall a few times, growling at it until a few plaintive whines left his arm and he finally stopped, Chromia's voice ringing out once more. "Arikiko, that hurts you need to stop that! I'm not keeping any secrets from you, I promise, maybe we're just different is all!" She whimpered and Arikiko narrowed his eyes at his own arm before shrugging and giving a soft sigh. "Well if you think that my weapons talking is unique, you obviously haven't seen the best thing about them!"

Holding his left arm out he flicked his wrist and black liquid started to flow out of his pores, pooling on the ground before it surged upwards and exploded outwards, small black shards floating through the air and leaving a rather hauntingly beautiful woman in their place. There was a soft smile on her face, long silver hair framing her features and flowing down over her back. One of her hands was in Arikiko's though, holding onto him as though it meant everything. "I can do even fancier things with my weapons! This is Chromia's... Well not her true form but her human form." She nodded and then shuffled slightly closer to Arikiko, as though shy, hiding behind her hair. Once they were up in the room though, Arikiko sitting down and Chromia sitting on his lap, Morghul by his side, he spoke once more. "Unfortunately I know very little of anything in the main world, none of the nations seem to be making any overt moves or doing anything of particular interest... I apologise."

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Thu 25 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

Roxas raised his eyes toward Arikiko a few times, the man was curious and definitely different than the one Roxas had once nown. "Hmm... Reiver. To increase our funds I wish for you and your squad to undertake a mission. Seek out the Daimyo of the Land of Graves and try to gain their support. No matter the cost, but preferably peacefully. Arikiko, I wish for you to accompany me. There are undoubtable spies within these lands so I would wish in your assistance of taking them out. We can split their bounties fifty fifty." He would look between them and bite his lip. "Reiver, I also want you to send word to Tiernos group to seek aid from The Land of Abyss's Daimyo. Send a messenger hawk once the tasks are complete and ill give you your next job. Allow me to handle the dispersement of the funds and ill see our troops trained and structures grow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Thu 25 Dec 2014, 3:09 pm

Reiver nodded understanding the reasoning Roxas had for the Damiyos only problem was Tierno was more or less no where to be found, Reiver hadn't seen him in weeks even months the length was long enough for him to nearly forget the council member. "One problem with that Roxas, I haven't seen or heard from Tierno for a long while, i might as well proceed with my squad and take both it will just take a little longer than normal. it would be easier then worrying if we can find him right now. So ill have my squad take both we'll go for graves then we will head to Abyss." It was a good plan and he agreed it would be good to do right now. However, right now the council needed a leader Reiver would have no issue taking this title if he was absolutely needed to take it, but at this time he had other things he needed to focus on so why not Roxas. Roxas was a strong and fair individual and at the moment he was making a good leader anyhow, due to the fact Reiver had been hunting around and occasionally fighting bandits Roxas had more or less been alone until now. "There is another matter i would like to bring up, Roxas.... My friend i think it is long past due but i would like to give you the rank of Head Jonin. Also i would like you to portray yourself as the leader, for the sake of the others. behind closed doors you dont need to act the part, but to the public face we need a single face at least. So if you would like i can offer that to you at least. I do say you have more than earned it plus you are giving your own funds to the war."  It was a huge step here, Roxas need only let the public see him as the leader of the council, where as in private the council would still hold weight in any major decisions that had to do with the welfare of the people thus to not put all the stress on Roxas.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Sat 03 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm

Reiver tossed his hand to his forehead in a short farewell. "Well lads, i need to return to my charges. I've been gone too long and i need to see i get back to them assuming they are still there." Reiver stood up and strolled out from the meeting room and once he was out of the doubled doors, suddenly he was stricken with a short pain in his chest and as he doubled over he saw himself loosing consciousness slowly things would turn to black for him but he could also see his body slowly fading to nothing until he was finally fully unconscious. "Shit...."

________

OOC: Reiver has left, and dun dun dun begin the awakening.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:14 am

Roxas nodded toward Reiver. "Very well. Arikiko, id like you to head to Paradox and await further orders. Hold the area while defenses are being built. Kill any dobutsu that try to attack. Me and my team will meet you there. Additionally ill be sending some people to work under you and help maintain the defenses. Now i too have something i must do." He would say before leaving.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends To The End   

Back to top Go down

Friends To The End
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1