HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

War Suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah

PostSubject: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 12:44 am

So...this war stuff...the way it's going we won't get done with it for many many months.. So I'm proposing changes to it to make it simple fun and easy to do so we aren't wracking our brains crunching numbers and stuff.

Choke-Points/Blockades etc?
Spoiler:

War NPCS
Spoiler:

Fights
Spoiler:

Those are my suggestions. Any more?

Cherish:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miasma

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 12:50 am

To avoid higher rank people being the ones to make all the NPCs in their faction, make the max amount of NPCs that one person can make be a certain fraction of the total NPCs that the faction gets. (E.G. 2/5, 3/8, w/e.)

Other than that I second this

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 12:53 am

Tbh the chokepoints and such take really simple math. In fact ive already calculated everything so far with simple ease and we already have ours up. Took goro only a few days with very little assistance.

The npc thing im half agreed with. The tier portion fo fail low etc is annoying as it does not clearly define the npc. Instead it should be changed to a normal ranking system and follow the rules for normal npc to some degree imo.

As for the fights. Thats kinda how it is already. It mainly the amounts of creation that one must do that is the pain. I mean creating so many unqiue areas and so many npc when all you really need to do is take out the leaders and you basically win.

Tbh the only good these npc bring is the fact that you can just slaughter them against the target to make them use up fatigue chakra etc. Which is a sound strategy and is offset by enemy npc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 12:57 am

Honestly the part where area/villages/chokepoint/blockade's have income is a plus, what would be good is to make it where the NPC are just generic and you can "pay" to upgrade their equipment, as in these NPC are just like normal humans fighting with no real talent, but the equipment you buy basically tells you how useful they will be.

And what tets said.... however it would have only taken me maybe half a day if i wasnt working with my girlfriend to help her with her character which i told tets was my main focus.

Reiver Ogura:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 1:00 am

True but who is saying that the leaders would fight from the get go and I think the whole point of making all these locations is for future topics and points of reference. Once the location is up now if you wanted to do a mission in say "Gale's Lagoon" people would know what it is, thus future topics don't have to make things up on random.

In that case I guess the income stuff should be kept then?

For the Npc that sounds fair. We can determine how many of the Clanned shinobi are and how many are the rest since Clans don't make up all the shinobi in a village.

Cherish:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 1:12 am

hmm seems fair enough as for the amount of NPCs i say we can use the locations and how they generate NPC and leave it at that. i mean we dont need all those levels, just need Basic soldiers and clanned soldiers

Reiver Ogura:

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 8th January 2015, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basara

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 1:13 am

Lets get a rough draft up. Until one is completed the current form shall be used
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 2:01 am

As for starting I guess we can keep the same amount as what everyone was going to start with?

Cherish:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   8th January 2015, 12:42 pm

I think we should mostly keep the Blockades and stuff as they are...just since I've already calculated and made so many of them -_- as have Goro and I think Nik.

I really like the NPC idea and like Tet said, I think fights were already supposed to kinda, sorta be like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Suggestion.   

Back to top Go down

War Suggestion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1