HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cola

PostSubject: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   16th February 2015, 6:44 am

Littered streets marked the end of the area. The writing on the walls continued to paint the towns history as the elevator neared. A guard, stood duty day in day out, watched as the unlikely pair arrived. A flash of the required papers was all it took for the lift to the midlevel city, leaving the lower level behind to the gangs and thugs. It was no place for a child. How the thought to go there in the first place managed to come to mind was far beyond the thinking Neo could currently muster. The ride was long, as it always is, the music nonexistent as they slowly ascended towards a lighter world. As always the change was something to be impressed by, the contrast to great to really believe they were just at a different height. Looking up Neo would see the sun, or rather an artificial representation of it, as it was the upper level that really saw its beauty. Heat still beamed from above as the day was nice out, as it always will be here in the midlevel shopping complex. Good weather means more money, and naturally it isn't called Greed for nothing.

Anna would latch onto Neo's side with both hands, ensuring her grip wouldn't be lost in what appeared to be an endless sea of people. This particular area was always busy, the in and out, travelling from one area to another. Once they get more towards the commercial side of the town it would ease out for the same reason as the weather. Longer, wider streets, more room for business. It was often difficult to walk side by side, their step ratio being 2:1, but he doesn't mind honestly, slower strides and all. Adaption is in his DNA after all. A bag was strung strongly over his free shoulder, containing all of Aiya's new toys for them to sell off today, the spiked bat sticking out over the top causing several stares as well as opening up a path before them. A lake. Forcing them to stop as Aiya fell into a trance watching the doves frolic within in. The bag was dropped, as they simply put whatever they were doing on pause to watch nature do its thing. Not a word ever needing to be exchanged. An odd pair indeed.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   27th February 2015, 11:43 am

Zelana was walking to the Greed Shopping complex in search of enough materials for her to push her goal of being an apothecary further and give her more world recognition now that Regal had given her the cash to do so she was grateful and wouldn't spend it without thinking it through. Her conversations with her narrator had made her wonder the direction she was going, she knew once she became a Diablo that her new abilities would assist in revolutionizing the medical treatment options in the Republic but really she didn't know what to really do with that information. She would pass by people lost in her thoughts seeing the building in the distance making her way into it not noticing the tall red head and the small girl he was with, then again even if she did notice him she probably wouldn't of recognized her crush at all he had changed so much.

I think...I need to capitalize on the fact that there isn't a standardized medical treatment option in terms of rapid response or first aid, what do you think Narrator-san. Zelana thought to herself with her narrator weighing the pro's and con's producing things which would impact not only shinobi use but all of the factions which would want to do business with Epsilon, the supply and demand factor she needed to keep that up so she couldn't create cure all's no she needed to create products which were useful but made individuals eventually grow dependent on it not in regards to addiction but more akin to a common tool in their arsenal like a kunai or shuriken.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   27th February 2015, 8:30 pm

Now I had to think hard about how to approach this without breaking character entirely, and naturally the solution came without notice. A beast would weave its way through the crowd, Mido, the same beast which has previously met Zela at one of their pathetic council meetings...or rather their only ever council meeting. (running this place together...whatever right?) With her concentration on 3rd world crap that none beside her could ever hope to understand, gaining her attention to this familiarity would be difficult, unless... The terrifying beast would have his eyes locked on a bird within the middle of the pathway, not a second thought occurred before launching forwards, weaving through  and almost knocking poor Zela over in the process of his not too stealthy attack. Such bad behavior but what can you expect, train a dog to kill and it'll kill. A sharp yet strong whistle would pierce the ears lingering within the area, ceasing the Midogaron's advance as it slumped back over towards his way.

Eyes. Stares. He was now watched carefully by the market as they kept his distance, hoping not to irritate the beast which now sat beside him. Honestly, Neo really needs to stop letting them roam free in his absence. In any case, he would look up at those bumped earlier and nod and apology, to lazy to really speak, yawning to demonstrate it further. One of those "leave the mouth open" moments would occur as he finally noticed Zela walking past, if she weren't looking his way already. A sigh and a pat on Aiya's head freed him from her grasp as he began to slowly make his way towards her with both hands hiding within his pocket. "Zelana, its been awhile." His voice was lazy, yet stern. His face and posture no different. He almost didn't recognise her, if not for the distinct ears she holds. In just a year she has definitely grown beautiful to say the least, much more mature then others their age...not that Neo is any different. (thinks Zel is his age)

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   27th February 2015, 10:13 pm

Zelana would be knocked to the side swiftly regaining her balance as her eyes widened darting every which way until they locked on the large canine which bounded off in the distance at least until the whistle sounded causing her to turn towards it's source. When she did she unconsciously would brush one of the stay locks of hair on the right side of her face behind her ear at the fine piece of male specimen who was approaching her. Yum Zelana thought to herself at least until he spoke which caused her to blank out for a moment before a smile would appear on her face as she recognized who it was.

Well well well someone filled out nicely, I guess that was your Mido who nearly trampled me. she said shifting herself and moving to greet him if not pull him into a quick hug with two kisses one to his left and the other to his right in quick succession before pulling back. It seems at age 16 she wasn't the only one who had changed considerably, though she did thankfully still look the most mature out of all of them she could easily see that Neo matched her in development that was nice. Now she wouldn't feel so bad about meeting Yvette no doubt she was still as flat chested as ever, poor girl when would she ever fill out nicely and be able to shed her insecurities concerning her figure.

And who's the adorable little girl, unless.. Neo-kun you haven't betrayed our love by some chance have you. Zelana said her eyes becoming wide and a mock betrayed expression filling her face before it melted away completely with appraisal as she leaned back a bit to fully scope out the girl. Then again if you have, you should know Neo-kun I'm more than happy to share you with your lover. she said teasingly as she refocused her attention onto him her smile not vanishing in the slightest. She was glad to see him, as in the months she had to herself she had managed to get over her crush, well no not entirely but she wasn't shy around him anymore. Come with me, we can catch up on the way no buts I'm going shopping and I haven't seen you in so long so you are absolutely obligated to go with me. she said pointing to the shopping complex before turning no doubt expecting him to keep step with her happy enough that she didn't have to pick up all the stuff alone and could have a big strong man to carry her bags.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   27th February 2015, 11:04 pm

You had totally just updated your signature, because I swear it was different when I was looking at it only moments ago. But back on topic, or rather in topic. Neo would be taken back by how much Zela had changed, not only in body, but in general she was much more of a woman. To be honest, it was quite attractive. Though outwardly Neo would show no signs of this thoughts, instead he'd simply address what has been said, starting of course, with the apology. "Yes, sorry. He will be leaving now." He'd say softly, as Mido bowed its head and began to walk up the street alone towards the current residence in which they were staying...What is that ding sound i keep hearing? Is it coming from your gif or something? Its confusing me greatly. Anyway, Back to it. As if called, Aiya would pick up the bag of their shit, albeit struggling, and hull it over to Neo dropping it at his feet before shyly taking hold of his shirt and hiding behind his back. Guess it was time to introduce the two.

"This is Aiya." He'd say, as if telling her name explained their whole story. In terms of describing their relationship, he could not, but one thing Neo can do however is confirm "...and she isn't mine." He'd shrug in reply to her demand, picking up their crap and throwing it over his shoulder before matching her speed, staying close to her side, with Aiya pressed up tight against his own. With his free hand, he'd pull out his packet of smokes, using only his lips to separate one from the rest, holding it in his mouth as he reached into his pocket once more for the lighter. Zela will most likely lead the conversation, so until she speaks he won't have much reason to himself. It was nice however, getting the opportunity to see her again. To be perfectly honest, Neo had always been disappointed by their previous lack of interaction, perhaps now is the time to build the relationship which had previously stopped mid way. Turning to the side he'd blow out a puff of smoke to ensure it doesn't go her way, however leaving it in his mouth as he was too lazy to do otherwise.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   27th February 2015, 11:39 pm

The narrator would mention something about seeing his fellow narrator having cool signatures and feeling like his was inadequate and so in a need to compete tried his best to get something that fit the image he was trying to portr- Narrator-san now isn't the time for that. Zelana snapped via her connection with the absolute controller of her fate. She was inwardly pleased that the little girl wasn't his as she had white hair her immediate thoughts that her love-rival had secured a victory over her but those were quelled when she realized the two looked nothing alike other than the small body type. Oh well that's even better then, so Neo-kun what brings you to the cutthroat land of greed it's been so long since I saw you last or well anyone other than Re-teme. How have you been or...maybe our meeting wasn't just you missing my tender loving care? she said sparing a glance back to see his reaction wondering if he had changed from his cool mysterious relatively unexpressive personality. It would certainly make him even more appealing now that he had the body type to match hers after all that dark aspect was what attracted her to him in the first place the old good girl bad boy sort of thing.

I'm personally hoping to stock up on a lot of herbs for my apothecary business unfortunately I'm not just as successful as I would of liked to be, unlike Re-teme or Yve-chan. The life of a broke scientist is tough but I got a loan from Re-teme which was pretty amazing of him to do so all my troubles seem like they are melting away. she didn't mind to make conversation she had long mastered the art of rambling on in order to liven up the atmosphere, which would make their trip to the complex a short one. Zelana would step through the doors before holding it so Neo could step in as well and making a beeline to the index so she could find out where she needed to go specifically to find the herbs she needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   28th February 2015, 12:02 am

Oh thank you. i spent a long time on them so it means a lot. Honestly, I never saw any connection between Aiya and Yvette until you said that, all i know is that the two are drawn to each other by forced unknown to this world, but in the world of your narrator, they are simply from the same anime, hence lots of pictures together. In any case, she is pale white, Yvette is...well not. As to why the pair have come here, it was simple really. "Aiya wants to be a merchant, so we are selling." He'd say, the little girls head poking around his side to get another quick glance at Zel as he spoke before retreating behind him once more. Was he missing her love care? Who knows, its a possibility. You see, Neo's mind is broken into four parts, one of which, is very attracted to Zela (Light) above other woman, so she definitely meant something to say the least. But Neo's face remained expressionless, not doing too well in terms of showing off emotions these days.

The boy would listen as she began to talk about her business today, of course she was a scientist, one of the greatest. Of course she would be in need of stock to further herself and her work. Is she still a pacifist I wonder? Either way best be on good behavior, one does not want to upset the poor girl. "You know, if you ever need money, just ask. I have no use for it, there is nothing it can get me that I can't get otherwise." As the neared the door, Neo would let his smoke drop from his lips before stepping on it, entering with a comment. "But its good to hear Regal has been doing well and that he's looking out for you." Neo sure as hell hasn't been. Should really be more proactive in taking care of his friends, besides them and his beasts, his life has little other purpose, yet still he has neglected companions. Oh well right, that's why we're doing this.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   28th February 2015, 12:36 am

Oh that's cute, I'm sure she'll be great, especially with you looking out for her, hey you know she could even figure out all that money stuff I'm really bad at pricing what I make. Zela said managing a wink at Aiya before she darted behind Neo. Maybe when you warm up to me you'll help me sell some stuff, hm Ai-chan? she said before clapping her hands together once she scanned through the index and found what she was looking for. Looks like the shops which sell herbs are on the 17th, 32th and 56th floor. Oh well thank you Neo-kun that's very generous of you but I'd have to repay you somehow if I ever did ask for some. After all a Yaju always repays her debts. Oh I know maybe a date? she added in the last bit absentmindedly looking around for the elevators that would take them up the building before finding where they were located only to walk briskly over to them waiting with others for one to be hailed down.

Oh well you know Re-teme me and him are always competing over trivial things, then again you were busy with Yve-chan so it's only natural that you'd forget all about little old me. Zelana said trailing off with a slightly subdued tone, commencing operation guilt trip. But hey it's no big your here now and that's all that matters. she said after letting him stew in it until the elevator arrived moving to step into it and turning waiting for him to enter as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   28th February 2015, 1:45 am

From behind Neo, the little girl would smile at the comment of the woman...child...teenager thing. The elf we shall call her. It almost made Aiya want to go out for another look, but she wasn't quite ready yet. Soon perhaps. Its funny, cause she really isn't that shy either, jealous most likely. She's quite mature for her age too. "She handles my books." Neo would say, reminded of her recent sale across the country, you'd never notice she was just a child in her writing, that much is certain. Hmm, while he didn't need money, the whole Lanister concept was no doubt something Zel would take to heart, as such he wouldn't comment on that in particular, rather just a single word to sum it up and return her playful banter. "Perhaps." Sigh, yet another elevator, oh how I despise them. Running up the stairs would be so much better, but hey, beggars can't be choosers right?

The guilt trip. A technique passed along female Roleplay characters since the dawn of time. Sadly, it fall on empty ears, only making Risa's burden stronger as she gernally sheltered the group from that emotion. However Neo was aware of the pain it tried to cause, though his face of course wouldn't show it. "Sorry. Don't even know how to get in contact." Where did she live? Does Yvette know how to find her? Where is she usually? He had no idea, nor with Neo. In fact, since the Academy all those years ago, he'd only seen Zel a handful of times, once a year tops. How disappointing it was to learn the cold hard truth. He'd turn to look at Aiya as she automatically acted to hand him a small notebook from her little purse thing. It was usually used to form a communication channel between Neo as his alternate selves, but on the back it held some important information, contact details falling into that category.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   28th February 2015, 1:22 pm

I stay in Gakusha in one of the dorms saving my money so I can buy a laboratory and live there but till then the dorms are pretty hospitable and I get to read all the books on medical stuff. Zelana said pressing the button to take them to the 17th floor leaning against one of the elevator walls and running her nails on it. Tap tap tap Tap it would continue in that pattern until the elevator doors opened as they were the first to exit. She'd walk out before making a beeline towards the right after seeing the sign for Island Safari Herbs and Remedies. Sure they were her competitors but she was still a no name in the medical world something she was hoping to fix by the time she could afford to buy a laboratory. Hey Neo-kun you have ranches right? I personally would never harm a single hair on an animal or creature and thus don't use carves in my remedies but some things like milk, shed quills and honey can be pretty helpful. So...I'm thinking about asking for a favor I need to train Eeek!, my Queen Vespoid so she can get strong enough to make her own hive again but also if you could maybe help me get an Azure Hypnocatrice? I'll pay you for sure it's just the poison it can spread has good qualities in both muscle relaxant and numbing pain she said once they got into the store as she looked around for things she wanted.

But if your too busy that's okay, but if you aren't can I go with you? Being cooped up in Gakusha is so boring I miss the thrill of adventure the last time I've been really outside in the world was when I travelled to Epsilon from Haka you guys always get out more than I do, totally not fair. Zelana said now somewhat confident that she found all she needed having grabbed a shopping cart and while she spoke was collecting things around the shop and stuffing it inside. She'd make her way to the counter a smile nicely. Hello how are you, Ocelot discount please, thanks. I want....all of this. she said taking out the items one by one and placing them on the conveyor belt.

Transaction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   2nd March 2015, 8:48 am

Listening, he'd begin to write in his little notebook, only three words really. Zel. Gakusha. Dorms. That was more then enough direction really, from that point he tends to have ways of finding what his after, that method of searching being simply asking people. Either way, surely it'll be content location searching information. Ranches. Well he doesn't have an official one per say, rather he just has a shack in the border of Evil alone, no property ownership yet, and his shack was handmade as well, just an area where his beasts reside, but in terms of what she was asking, it was most definitely doable. "Eeek?" He'd say puzzled by the naming branch, reflecting on the names of all his beasts...well they weren't nearly as creative as that to be honest. "I can train her. And I can get the Hypnocatrice. Don't worry about payment." But that wasn't the issue, it was time to get to the bottom of it. Was Zela still a pacifist, because here is where things get tricky. "You may come. Just remember my methods are extreme."

Regardless it was up to her to really figure out how she wanted to deal with all that. Honestly, he's spoken more today then he has in weeks, what an adventure its been. Not that he minds talking to Zela, but with what took place only an hour beforehand... it just feels odd to be socializing again. Aiya would grab his hand as they pair separated themselves from Zela briefly to walk up to a different counter, judging by what she purchased, they no doubt do gems here. Honestly, Aiya did the talking, very little of it might I say, but Neo kept his distance for her to improve, adding only an intimidation effect really. All up they'd sell off all the crap they had in the bag besides a few small things, managing to claim a fair sum of Xel for the young girl to pocket before walking back over to join Zela, wondering where they'd be off to next if anywhere. "Time we all met up again." Mainly a thought to himself, if only for drinks.

Sold:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   2nd March 2015, 1:18 pm

Zelana would thank the woman at the register before looking at the huge bag she'd now have to carry around but wait, she wouldn't because she had a capable person would could carry things for her. Hey Neo-kun could you do me a favor and carry these, they are so heavy I don't think I'd be able to lift them. she said as nicely as she could before her brain managed to process what he said earlier, she was sort of slow. Oh Eeek! was the first sound I made when I saw her and any time she sneaks up on me I have a mini panic attack so I thought it fit. But thank you thank you thank you! she said dashing over to give him a hug before realizing he said something about being extreme. Oh.. your going to beat it up...well can I heal it up when your doing I don't like seeing living things in pain.. but if it would get in the way of your taming process then I don't have to come I still don't like violence and things like that. she said trailing off and playing with a lock of her hair while looking away she knew some people judged her for her being a pacifist not that she thought he would but they hadn't really ever spoken to each other before without the others present until now. She didn't know his true feelings on it, after all he seemed to be fine with violence and she knew Re-kun reveled in it and while Yve-chan liked to dress up and play noble she probably had the highest body count of the four whether directly or indirectly by ordering people on assassinations.

Speaking of those Zelana would study Neo her eyes narrowing slightly as she had heard news in Gakusha that one of the council members had gone missing after heading out to his private island, apparently word was a storm and some sort of sea creature but Zelana couldn't shake the feeling that there was more at work. Especially since that guy was a pig and despite Yve-chan's methods she had some twisted sense of honor, Zelana wouldn't ever ask her directly but maybe Neo could shed some light on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   3rd March 2015, 1:25 am

He would listen. He would be hugged. He would be silent until Zela had finished talking. As if to claim that Neo was her's, Aiya would wrap her arms around Neo's, looking at Zela with her big eyes. With his free hand, he'd grab all of Zela's shit, throwing it over his shoulder, most normal people being tied down by this point but you know, we aren't normal people on this site. So her reason for calling it Eeek. interesting. Upon recalling, Yvette may have mentioned something about her aversion to bugs, an interesting pet to keep around in that case, but then again, who was he to judge. "I don't like needless violence. Healing would be appreciated." Odd thing to say as a killer, but it was true, less out of kindness and more so since it was a pain in the ass, but he was drawn to life, all life, and did hold value to it somewhat, as evident by the weight on his arm. Animals, creatures, beasts, they were upsetting to bring harm to, but it was needed usually.

Chuuu~ The sound played over and over again in his head as he felt the presence of eyes watching, studying. Zela? What was she doing? Chuuu~ Stare. Staring. Eyes. Okay, so maybe he was exaggerating, honestly it wasn't too much of a bother, even if he tried his best to not look her way. Though that may have something to do with his new found X-Ray vision that he doesn't have complete control of yet. Always activated is annoying enough, random focusing through is either too sensual or just not a pretty sight. I should respond. "You want to ask something?" A fairly open question, but she will probably find what she is looking for faster in words rather then studying. But she is a scientist, maybe she wants to study him?

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   8th March 2015, 8:14 pm

Nope, let's go. Zelana said deciding that she wouldn't ask unless they were in a less open place, and would walk off out of the shop now that she bought all she needed to and well now she wanted to head back to Gakusha to store it somewhere before maybe going out to get the creature. Then again she didn't really have anything else to do and so once they got back to the elevator she would turn to Neo before pouting a bit. Well I don't have anything to do, except making my medical supplies but I'd have to go all the way back to Gakusha but I still want to hang out with you. So what to do? she said with an over exaggerated sigh and turning back to the doors to wait until they opened before walking out and heading to the exit of the Greed Shopping Central while still listening to see if Neo had a suggestion or two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   8th March 2015, 8:48 pm

Neo and Aiya would share a stare at one another as Zela began to walk towards the exit, both with perfect synchronization shrugging before following in her footsteps, where they would pause at the elevator. Hmm, how can he respond to this? What can she do really? "Hmm, we could go buy a Hypnocatrice if you'd prefer to not travel for it?" Besides that he wasn't really sure, ideas are Lights strong point, oh if only they could communicate, things would become so much easier in every way. Back out into the noisy street and sunlight, causing Neo to squint, slightly irritated by both. As if picking up from where he left off when he entered, Neo would draw another smoke out from the pack and light it up, again just leaving it in his mouth. Such a pointless habit, specifically for a cypher, but its something that was driven into his newly created persona, so oh well, right? He'd turn away first before blowing out the current breath, waiting to see what happens.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   9th March 2015, 1:34 am

Oh...that's true but I wanted to see you in action your no fun. Zelana said pouting again before sighing as she saw he was smoking causing her to narrow her eyes and move to reach out and take it from him. That's stupid and you might be a Cypher but that doesn't mean you should smoke, all the tar is going to collect in your insides which will never come out unless someone cuts you open, but what it will do is make you impotent. Seriously, you Zireh think because your not organic that you can just do things and get away with them I was a medical assistant you know just because it won't kill you doesn't mean it won't kill people your around, like Aiya for instance, second hand smoke is a horrible thing. she said before a buzzing would cause her to turn around and sure enough Eeek! had found it's master causing Zelana to scream before swaying a bit and collecting herself after a minute or two.

St-stop doing that Eeek!...the sneaking thing I know your doing it on purpose now. she said with Eeek! simply clicking it's mandibles before turning it's focus to Neo and Aiya.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   9th March 2015, 2:25 am

Neo was only offering a suggestion, not saying that it had to happen. "We don't need to." Anyway, in comes the rant on smoking and its effect on Aiya...meh. She was the one who originally started following her. Impotent however, that was a new one which he wasn't aware of, but he had no plans on having children anytime soon, not to mention his genes were dangerous enough as they were to even considering the concept, but then again there is that whole ultimate plan for the future of Epsilon through to the next gen and whatever so naturally it will happen in due time. But there was one thing he could add to Zela's knowledge of his body. "I am organic...somewhat." He has a circulatory system and working blood. How annoying right? In any case they would now have the pleasure of meeting Eeek! an interesting creature who seems to adore Zela. And interesting relationship, and an interesting creature, he doesn't have one of these yet.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   10th March 2015, 9:52 pm

Ah I know yes this would work perfectly, hand it over to Eeek! she'll take it to Gakusha while we go get the Hypnocatrice. Zelana said with the pet in question turning to regard its master before making grabbing motions with the appendages on each of it's 6 limbs. Then when we get back Eeek! Will probably find me again and I can give her over to you to train while I work on making some consumables within Gakusha along with extracting the necessary things from the Hypnocatrice we captured. she said hopefully it was a sound enough plan that Ne-kun would agree on otherwise she didn't really have anything else that could probably work. Besides Eeek! was strong enough at least in terms of strength proportionate to size that it would be able to make it to Gakusha while carrying what she had in the bag she usually used Eeek! as manual labor whenever she couldn't lift things herself as for a hybrid she was pretty weak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   11th March 2015, 3:02 am

Without so much as a second thought, he'd hand over the bags, which weren't too heavy considering their content, but still enough to notice the weight, gems no doubt the cause in that issue. Neo would continue to eye down the animal, wondering what it was currently capable of, he wanted to test it, and train it...Oh, Zela wants Neo to train it? What a coincidence, now Risa can add a new page to their Beastopedia, the book she will be releasing to the public once they have studied each creature and their natural abilities, as well as possibilities. "You can return to that idea after you've seen my style of handling beasts." Of course, she may not like the idea of his beating in concepts idea, which in no way relates to training, just taming, but he still didn't want to expose her beast to it if she herself doesn't really approve. Going by what she said, he didn't really know if they were searching for one, or simply purchasing on, but if its the latter, it will be wild, cheaper that way, you know?

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   13th March 2015, 10:11 am

It can't be that bad...can it? Okay so where are we going to buy a wild one or are we travelling all the way to Madness to go get one from the actual wild Ne-kun. Zelana said once Eeek! was gone moving so she could take Neo's hand and hug him slightly so that said arm was coming in contact with her generous bust. Now that the bags weren't in the way she would be able to hang all over him and maybe just maybe she would be able to hint how much she liked him and get a one over her love rival. After all no straight male can resist my womanly charm kyakyakya. she said laughing shrilly in her mind and terrifying her narrator quite a bit at how into capturing the object of her affection she was. But everyone had goals, it just so happened that one of her immediate goals was getting Neo to fall in love with her so they could be together have kids and live in a nice house with a white picket fence with a backyard filled with creatures and a garden for Zela's plants. She could see it now, little Aiya would still be around she wouldn't come in between them but she would happily be her surrogate mom it would be good practice for when she had her own with Ne-kun, though she could tell he was sort of oblivious and she would need to be more direct with expressing her affection hence the arm to chest maneuver.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   13th March 2015, 9:22 pm

Boobs...Light would be over the moon right now. He doesn't want to be rude, so he'll refrain from making any comments, more so since his voice will only make it seem like he didn't like it. Funny though, Neo has been trying not to look at her the whole time. The hardest part of this now, is that he can't blow his smoke either way, one side, it goes on Zel, the other and the ash might drop on Aiya, forward and they both get hit by it. Up is the only way to go...sigh. Looking up he'd blow out his smoke, waiting for any ash to fall, but not yet. It would drop, the cigarette, before he'd stand on it, looking at both his hands. Aiya held his left with both of her own, clinging desperately, Zela pulling it from its comfortable pocket and pinning his arm against her body...People were staring. Aiya would poke her head out of the front to give a quick glare at Zel before hiding once more...taking her Neo. In any case, all he can do is sigh. "If you want to go to madness, then we may as well." We can use this topic as our travelling topic as well, easy posts, and already done. A sharp whistle and the sky turned to black before the crowd in front of them quickly dispersed, a god beasts making its appearance.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   16th March 2015, 8:11 am

Yay, an adventure. I haven't gone on one of these with you in well ever. Zelana said resting her head on his shoulder, completely oblivious to the rivalry she had with Aiya due to her actions she just thought she was shy. Zel heard the whistle and would look up only for her jaw to drop a bit before she could collect herself. Woah..is that...a Goa? How on Gaia did you manage to get one of those aren't God Beasts considered untamable, eh eh Ne-kun your something special aren't you if anyone was able to tame one it just had to be you. she said swooning a bit, only knowledgeable on what that thing even was because she was a Yaju other than the Hokkai they were perhaps the most knowledgeable of the clans on the various fauna in the wild, still she only new that specific one because it was one of the God Beasts the most feared creatures in the Shinobi Nations. Still she had no idea that it was just a baby she might of known what a Goa Magara was but it didn't mean she knew how big they really got.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   16th March 2015, 9:33 am

Goa would bow its head at Zela, before crouching down so they could all get on. Sure, it was just a teenager at this point, but it was still very big, large enough to comfortably take the three of them on its back anyway. Goa Magara are not born, but rather cloned naturally one could say, reaching their full size in a matter of weeks, yet their minds still need to grow properly. Neo would first help Aiya, who'd give Goa a quick hug before shuffling back towards her usual spot. He'd then wait for Zela, holding out a hand in case she needed help getting up. "I stayed with his former during the war. He entrusted me to take care of the next generation's upbringing." His task is to have it create another, but the issue is that it will require the death of thousands... Anyway, off we go to a new place or whatever. It would kick off the ground, creating a great wind, blowing some stuff away from soaring through the air. Neo falling back to rest, and Aiya resting her head on his chest and doing the same. "I'm from a group called The Tamers. There is nothing which cannot be tamed." Ironically, if we want to get technical, he is the only member. Anyway, Neo is talking too much, it is draining too much thought and he is getting really tired, but most importantly, I'm still trying to capture his character properly after changing it and seem to be having some troubles so I'm going to describe his voice in order to give it the right feel. He pretty much sounds like he does in this. Honestly the only one I can find right now of his voice, just accept it.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   3rd April 2015, 2:43 pm

Well then I'm glad a tamer like you is my friend. Zela said accepting Neo's hand before climbing on the back of the God Beast, being slightly afraid of the take off so she would wrap her hands around his waist and move closer to him. Inwardly she considered it a victory but she had masked it with being just afraid of falling to her death. If you don't mind I'm going to take a short nap wake me up when we arrive okay Ne-kun? she said burying her face into the crux of his neck and after a couple of moments her breathing would slow as she fell asleep.

(Zelana Exits)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)   

Back to top Go down

Gotta Sell, Gotta Buy (Zelana & Neo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1