HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   1st March 2015, 12:04 pm

Jazz had arrived in Kohaigakure after showing her necessary travel papers and would make a beeline to the location that the Kukinorite had made their home in. She would walk to the clan grounds with the guard stationed noticing who she was and bowing slightly as he opened the door, she would simply tilt her head ever so slightly to awknowledge the gesture but she had more important things to do and couldn't stay to chat. Sure enough she would find her way to where Lynx-sama was staying the doors being opened the moment she stepped to them causing her to steel herself before walking in. A Short while later and she would arrive in the center immediately seeing Lynx-sama seated in a chair and bowing in greeting. I have...arrived Lynx-sama as you requested. she said quickly waiting for a reply before she would straighten back up.

I'm apparently to meet with Sensei in a day or two I arrived early so I could meet with you first...

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   18th March 2015, 8:38 pm

The meeting hall for the Kukinorite was sparsely furnished, an austere place to match the person that ruled there. The room was large and domed, flat walls rising to either side, small grooves carved here and there where someone activated their brakes whilst using the wall as a skating rink. Not so common in this location but sometimes duels were fought.... Sometimes blood was drawn. That was quickly washed away though to keep the place clean. Across from the door sat the throne, a platform rising from the floor, several feet out from the wall and creating a divide. Atop this miniature wall sat a large steel throne, covered loosely in folds of cloth and a large cushion placed upon the actual seat.

It was here that Lynx lounged, one of her legs kicked up over the arm showing off her regalia, her elbow placed upon her knee and her cheek resting against her palm. Sharp eyes were narrowed at the doorway, watching Jazz with a predatory gleam. Her face was quite impassive though, not letting anything slip... At least not yet, she would have to view and observe her daughter first. "Hello to you, Jazz. I am glad to see that you came here so sharpish, I was worried that you would not arrive... I do believe that the time is upon us though, your training will commence soon." With that Lynx rose, her leg sliding down to meet with the other, her body sitting up, both elbows contacting her knees so that she could lean forwards, looking down upon the smaller, younger female. "Now I believe you have some information to give me, tell me how you have been so far, I am eager to learn of you and how you have acted... And been treated..." She murmured softly, almost motherly but the steel edge in her eyes set that sort of notion scampering away. This was all just information she wished to know, nothing she truly needed... Well at least not yet.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   19th March 2015, 1:24 pm

I have obtained my first collection of Puppets based on the Trek System Mechanics, likewise I have retrieved the War Scythe from Sensei thus resulting in my joining of the organization just like you requested of me. I've not trained my body for anything other than durability just like I was instructed to by the trainer you assigned to me. In terms of Fuinjutsu I have advanced to Primary Elemental Seals, my Storage Seals are now Level 3 and I have recollected and mastered the seals that Jasmine created during her exile. Similarily I have cracked the code to the Rikigaku Fuinjutsu Style of Digitized Storage and am now capable of inscribing it as sealing arrays. Jazz said as she straightened up and would unseal Toad, Slug and Snake so that Lynx could inspect them before continuing on. I was considering producing storage scrolls for the ASN, based on my improved seal knowledge however I wanted to wait until I consulted you on whether or not I should produce these scrolls with the Clan Symbol in order to rack up profits for the clan. That is all in regards to my skill set everything else is the same as my last correspondence. she said her face blank and her voice in it's usual monotone as she concluded that segment of her debrief.

In terms of the mission, Roxas has been gifting me things, first the War Scythe and then the funds for my puppets, something about Jasmine helping him at some point and thus he is helping me. I did not understand his logic, however I used it to reconcile with Ka Jiko after the incident which lead to Ada Zerin leaving the squad. Our new squad member is a Bayi Jiko, Ka's younger sibling, I do not think it will be a problem however if I may go on the record I prefer Ada to him. In terms of treatment, Roxas has been nice, I suspect he has ulterior reasons for doing so and will keep my guard up as you warned me previously, Ka and I are now on professional terms while Kid seems to dislike me but I will not let that affect squad dynamics. I have attempted to complete missions on my own apart from the squad to keep my mission count robust and attempt early promotion but so far all my requests have been rebuffed, still sensei did mention he wished to take me on a bounty I tried to refuse due to the target being an acolyte and the danger of the mission exceeding my official rank but I am forced to attend anyway. she said looking downward as she personally didn't want to go as she judged the risk to be too great for her skillset and she doubted Roxas' ability to protect her from all things, after all she had just heard that his pet had been killed during a mission by mercenaries if he couldn't protect a creature who's combat ability outstripped her then why bother bring a genin who would only end up potentially holding him back during a bounty.

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   19th March 2015, 2:25 pm

A few small nods from Lynx was all the indication that she heard and understood what Jazz was saying. Her eyes watched the young girl for any traces that would alert her to what she was feeling towards what she was saying. Admittedly Lynx was quite pleased that the younger woman didn't show anything to the outside world, to reveal such would have shown weakness and that couldn't be done. Of course nothing was shown on Lynx's face that was until she gave a smile, a deep predatory grin. "It's good to hear that you are taking advantage of their weaknesses. Their compassion is but a road to your strength, although you cannot rely on them forever, soon you will shuck them and whatever hold they have in you and you will show us why you are fit to be what you are." She hummed out quietly before standing up and hopping down, the ground vibrating softly under her as she touched down, giving her a map of the area not that she needed it but... It never hurt to be cautious.

"You are not strong enough to take on beings like that yet, you are still young, still weak in comparison however you shall become strong, worry not. It is that process that starts today." She spoke, stalking forwards, the ground shifting ever so slightly with every step before she stopped about ten feet away from the other female. "You are going to become very special, Jazz Kukinorite, you are going to become powerful.... Better..." She smiled once more, her eyes widening, glittering... And her hand lashed out, tossing a small metallic object at Jazz's chest at Blinding Light speeds. The defense tiers would work against her as the object struck her chest, collapsing and detonating against her, sending a cloud of light blue gas around her head, a specially designed tranquiliser made to quickly shut her body down and leave her in a comatose state on the ground. Lynx knew that such might feel like a betrayal but she was sure that Jazz would understand... Or at least she would be made to.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   19th March 2015, 2:44 pm

Jazz would nod before sealing the three puppets back in her Digitized Storage, she would open her mouth to say something however Lynx would still be talking and thus she would be quiet until she was finished. However whatever she was going to say will remain unsaid seeing as Lynx would through something at her which upon hitting her chest would expand releasing gas causing Jazz's eyes to widen before she collapsed to the ground. Under usual circumstances she was quite resistant to toxins and poisons but Lynx probably had that made specifically for her thus she was out like a light completely at Lynx's mercy. I guess...it's time. Jazz last thoughts were of slight regret as she truly feared that Lynx would have her terminated and didn't want to potentially hear her beg for her life not that she would she wouldn't dare express such weakness in front of Lynx-sama but still it didn't mean she didn't in fact fear that she might of disappointed her in some way.

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   19th March 2015, 2:49 pm

After checking Jazz to make sure that she was quite firmly unconscious, Lynx rose to her feet and crossed her arms over her chest, looking down at the girl. There was always the thought of termination but that wasn't what was to happen, in fact Lynx wasn't sure if what was going to happen was going to be worse or not. Not that she really cared honestly, this was for the best for the Clan and for Jazz, she would eventually come to terms with what had happened and with that Lynx turned away, walking towards the exit with calm, measured steps. "Take her away, it's time... Do what must be done." She called out to the room, flicking her wrist and several people came out from behind the throne, hopping down and picking up the unconscious girl, taking her away for the implantation. The Jazz of old was dead now... And Lynx's mother was going to be returning. The grin came back to the woman's face, all teeth showing.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   19th March 2015, 3:19 pm

*Fade to Black* 5 Hours Later

She was in a ward, the medical area of the Kukinorite Clan district specifically for this purpose, her head...hurt and her vision was swimming but for the most part she was fine. She would open her eyes and the bright light would cause her to flinch a bit before her vision came into focus allowing her to look around at the sterile room. She was in standard hospital garb but her clothes were folded in a chair next to her causing her to sit up disorientated yet she quickly gained focus, she would get up picking up her clothes and moving to the bathroom closing the door and stripping out of her clothes. She spotted herself in the mirror causing her to touch her face staring at her eyes with the distinct pupil that she possessed it was different from what she originally had not to mention she didn't remember looking like this, she felt different much more intelligent that was for sure yet...the only obvious conclusion to what happened was that she wasn't Styx Kukinorite anymore.

I have to..find out who I am Sty- no, that wasn't her name anymore, she didn't know her name she had her memories yes all thirty-eight years of her life she knew that but...she was different so small so...weak. She knew her original combat ability was possible to retain but her body would have to be sculpted to fit it, as of yet she was much to feeble to her liking. She would reach for her shirt only for a Rikigaku Tamer to fall to the ground, her eyes would widen as she would reach for it only for everything to become...slowed her perception speed increasing allowing her to calculate the exact speed that it was falling and adjust her own movement accordingly to snatch it out of the air without expending too much effort or losing her balance. That was..new. she thought to herself shaking her head before putting on all of her clothes and after about five minutes she would emerge from the bathroom having splashed her face with water to give her a more refreshed look. She didn't know what what going on exactly but Cthuhlu be damned if she won't find out.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   30th March 2015, 3:33 pm

Opening the door to main room once more would reveal Lynx standing next to the bed, looking down at it with a pensive frown etched upon her lips. Her hands were clasped firmly behind her bac and her shoulders were bunched, well that was only for a fraction of a second as the sounds of the door opening hit her and she turned around to look at the bathroom and the girl coming out of the room. The face was the same but the gait, the way she held herself... Lynx could tell that this wasn't really the same person as before which meant that what had happened... Had worked. She would've breathed a sigh of relief if she could but she didn't want to give off any weakness, such a thing wouldn't be fitting for her.

"Styx, you return to us. You are probably quite confused as to what has happened but worry not, all is well, in fact... Everything is better than well. Your memories have been transplanted into the mind of one Jazz Kukinorite, heir to the Kukinorite Throne. You are part of the Allied Shinobi Nations in squad 7 alongside two Jiko known as Ka and Kid. Your squad leader is Roxas Kukinorite and we want you to go back and continue learn as much as you can under him, rebuilding all of your old techniques and regaining your strength. You may take some days to get yourself acquainted with your new body and realign all of your memories... I have a fair bit of reading for you to do as well if you feel up to it." With that she gestured to the side table, a small stack of history texts and written notes of things that would help Styx blend in as Jazz. "I will return in a few hours, or you may come to me if you wish, to bring food and water." With that Lynx bowed her head slightly, turned and walked out of the room, skates clicking quietly against the surface.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   30th March 2015, 6:57 pm

Jazz Kukinorite, heir to the Kukinorite meaning her middle name would be Duo as was appropriate for someone of that position ever since Cassandra took control over the clan. Interesting, a Brain Charge then, figures. The individual now known as Jazz said cracking her neck with a roll of her head before walking over to the end table and picking up the first book. She began with history noticing that her memory retention wasn't simply above average no, it was perfect most likely a result of the body she currently in- no her body she needed to get used to that. She was Jazz D. Kukinorite even if her memories and mind told her otherwise she would have to first get up to speed on the current state of events only then could she seek out whatever information was written down about Jazz. Sure enough she would speed through the books using her new ability to drastically accelerate her processing speed while flipping the pages of the book in rapid succession to her advantage she would finish the stack of books in a couple of minutes pausing to simply sort them all away in her head.

She would then open her eyes and begin to study the notes learning everything that she needed to know about herself, though she was a puppeteer that was..interesting. She herself hadn't given any thought to puppetry but it seemed like Jazz was particularily interested in it she would think about it and manage to recollect certain things about puppetry including all of the knowledge Jazz has accumulated on the subject remembering hours devoted towards the creation of her Legendary Sannin line of puppets and each of their intricate methods of use. No need to cast aside Jazz's dream, no she would simply move past simply becoming the greatest puppeteer in the world, no now with ambition befitting her status she would completely revolutionalize puppetry. She saw the notes on her teammates, reading them before moving on to their sensei frowning a bit due to him being of mixed race yet considered to be clan head? How the clan had fallen since her death, no matter she would simply have to push herself further than before in order to claim her birthright ahead of schedule. This would continue for more minutes and eventually after thirty or so she finished the entire stack and was already processing and figuring out how to incorporate her memories with her recently acquired knowledge.

Ara....Wait till they get a load of me. Jazz said placing both of her hands in her pocket before walking out of the room in search of a training ground, she needed to see exactly how fit this body was and what she eventually had to do to get back to her original level of strength.

(Jazz Exits)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge   

Back to top Go down

Duo Chronicles Episode 1 - The Beginning, cue Brain Charge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1