HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Amon Mishura- Training Thread-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   10th March 2015, 6:43 pm

Amon was sitting in the village as he thought to himself how to be a unique artist of genjutsu. There were plenty of things that the mishura clan specialized in, but he wanted to find some kind of like that would make use of the free jutsu and the genjutsu that he had at his disposal. “hmm what in the world could I be if everyone else in my clan is already the best at what they do?” Suddenly Amon had a thought about the ninjutsu that he used. Since he used fire style ninjutsu, perhaps there is a way that he could supplement his fire ninjutsu into his other jutsu. Since then, Amon created something to help h stay away from the main pack with his own unique style. The first thing he did was create elemental Genjutsu in order to make sure that his elemental genjutsu was able to do the things that he need it to do. On top of that, since Amon’s chakra nature was fire chakra, he decided that being well versed in Fire illusion jutsu would be something to take into account. “Alright, I think I’m on the right path so far. Maybe I’ll be able to make more of it.

Number of words 207

Trained 2 D ranks
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   10th March 2015, 6:49 pm

Approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   12th March 2015, 2:20 pm

Hmm, this might turn out to be a tough one. I wonder if I still remember how to do it. I wonder, what was it my father always told me?” Amon did a dog hand sign, but then he would stop short and scratch his head, he was trying to practice some ninjutsu that his dad taught him. It was actually a new jutsu that wanted to try out after seeing his other siblings talk about it and those that had his chakra nature do it.” How did it go again ? it’s a technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower both moving at bullet release speeds. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. Oh wait, it’s a very good way to use jutsu similar to how Tika sensei does.
Amon would then stand up and perform the needed hand signs Fire release; great fireball jutsu, burning a tree down until its practically cinders ‘alright, I think I managed to do something afterall. Let’s see if I can do it better.”

202 words

Trained 1 C rank
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   12th March 2015, 2:40 pm

approved

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   29th March 2015, 11:12 pm

Amon was doing some last minute training with his jutsu. There were a few moves that he wanted to do and he was a little bit short on time for the time being. The first technique that Amon wanted to exercise was the leaf whirlwind attack. At this point he requested a partner to train with him from eh camp. It was another little boy that was at the camp and needed to train as well. At the start of the fight Amon ran up to him at C rank speeds using shadow step and used Leaf whirlwind. The feint was successful and he was able to hit the boy with C rank strength.
Ability Trained 1 D
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:28 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:36 pm

There is another jutsu that amon had to train this time, and it was mostly based off of the weapon that Tika gave him as a present. Even though tika gave him the sword, there weren’t too many things that Amon didn’t necessarily know how to do with the thing, and it would have been an injustice to not even learn any kind of moves whatsoever. While training by the yuzure lake, Amon saw a wild animal that attacked him for some reason. He was holding his blade, so he had a little window of opportunity to do anything. However, Amon did the Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading and beheaded the being just as fast. “Phew…”

Jutsu trained
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:38 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   9th November 2017, 5:56 pm

Through the time of his training, Amon had spent months and months on perfecting his techniques. Ths smoothness of his draws, the preciseness of his punches. There wasn't much time wasted when it came to Amon's movements, at the very least, he kept by himself as he moved alone and trained alone. These kind of moments in his life was somewhat precious to him. However, they came with the fleeting desire that remained when he used to have someone to train him and guide him along the way. Those days were basically over, and it was up to Amon to find his own ninja way and master his own style. This took a while for him to get used to , as well as master. It took a bit of concentration for him to focus on his breathing, envisioning the opponent that he could be facing in order to properly utilize the taijutsu. However, in this little remote village that Amon found himself staying at for the time being, all that was really here was the peace and quiet, as well as the occasional bandits that amon got to practice his skills on, that was basially a field day for  Amon.  The charred bodies that came his way were unbearable to smell, but a hefty meal for the people to be safe was a good deal for someone who wanted a remote place to practice his jutsu in peace.  At this moment, Amon was busy practicing his interception taijutsu for quite some time, trying to get a hold of a technique that he's been getting ready to use for the pits. "Alright, so I need to bring my foot here, and then bring my hand's here. I think i'll hit a lot less, but with this kind of stance..." Yes, with this kind of stance, Amon was sure that he would be ready to react to anything.  He figured that he would call this the closed alignment, making it alot less for Amon to summon the needed strength in order to put a good hurting on the target. However, with this technique, Amon was sure that he would be able to react to them and reach them in due time.  After a bit more practice, Amon would sit down and take out some water from the water well in order to replenish himself and drink. "Well, that was pretty good, I wonder what else could work on today?"

Taking those movements into account with the positioning of his feet, amon tried to use one of those movements with moving forward in order to advance on the stone wall that he was practicing his punches on. It take a while to rebuild the wooden poles, so Amon went out of his way to push forward and give the technique a  more powerful blow. Since Amon was simply using his strength this time around, he would push forward and then utilize the power of his blow for a more devastating effect. After the prep time of leaning forward in order to give the stone a strong punch,  amon left a devastating blow, to the stone wall and crumbled it. "Phew, that was pretty good....what else now?" He thought long and hard about the move he just used in order to move more forward and give the wall a strong punch. In that case, Amon felt that there could be another use for the technique in question. Sighing, Amon would get back into the stance as he saw a rock headed in his direction. He didn't know who threw it, but catching him off guard while putting power in his heel, amon ended up using the same kind of technique, but using it to dodge instead. After doing so, amon would laugh to himself about the versatility of the technique. "Not bad, not bad at all... i think i'll call this ...push shuffle.."

Looking over to where the rock's been thrown, he noticed that it was one of his old friends that he used to associate with a few years ago. "Amon, hello old friend. How have you been? It's been a while since i saw you. " He would give Amon a pat on the back as he looked around. "Been training huh? Watchu working on? Knowing you, there is always some training regiment that you find yourself nose deep in. I can only imagine where this one is taking you. "  Amon raised a finger and wiggled it around. "A secret that i don't like sharing, but i think it should be ready with a few more training. What about you? How have you been?" The man would look over back to the village outskirts and then back to Amon. " You heard of  Tikatchi's passing right? His daughter has gotten strong, why won't you go to the shogunate like everyone else?" Amon would just shrug as he started to stomp on the floor, creating something of a quake as he moved even further than usual. "Well, one of the main reasons why I refuse to go is because i'll just be like everyone else if i do. It's not like i'm one of that unique prodigy mishura that stand out. I'll either be a laughingstock of being trained by Tika sensei and not being strong enough, or......i don't know.... what difference will it make?"

The man was moving at B rank speed as he started to Pace with amon, but he noticed that the tremor of the step would have knocked him up if he wasn't careful with keeping his own strength in line with amon's. Giving a whistle to amon as he continued to run, he would also notice that amon traveled alot further than he did. "Well...... that was pretty interesting. With moves like that, you can probably find your way at the top of the food chain in no time, but only if you really wanted it. " Amon would then take out the sword that tika gave him and sighed. "There are plenty of stronger people and it's quite easy to lose your life if you aren't careful. It's the idea of being prepared for everything that bothers me, it's not easy to be prepared for everything. Setting the sword on fire and waving it around, using his haze technique. "I have to be sure, because there is no turning back for me if i make any mistakes out there. " The man would basically roll his eyes at amon who manage to make a proper flame sword. "Well, take a look at that, your flame control is pretty interesting.  But as a mishura, would you say that your life is fulfilling or meaningful if you don't risk it for the things that matter the most? What matters to you?" It was something to think about as Amon continued to wave his sword around. "What matters to me? What matter's is to continue the legacy he left behind. I'll be honest with you' im not really looking forward to any of this. However, knowing the clan, results is the same as abandonment, and i don't want to deal with he trouble. You been lenient enough to overlook me for quite some time, I guess it's time to repay that kindness when i get the chance to." After taking the fire off of his sword, Amon would put it inside of the ground and then look to the man. "Alright. i'll give the pits a try atleast. "

WC 1211

Trained
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   10th November 2017, 12:08 am

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   12th November 2017, 3:12 pm

It's been some time since before Amon actually met the mystical contract creature that seemed to be in a fight with the other contract creature. At the same time, the young Mishura found himself staring at the paper quite some time and put it away as he continued to wander some more. "I'll give it some time, but for now, I'm going to take some time to train a little bit more. You'll never know what you'll run into at a place like this. "With that being said, Amon managed to find a safe spot in order to practice his moves, but it seemed that he was being followed by someone or something. "Hey kid.." Amon turned around kind of curious as to wondering who that was. "Huh?" The person in question looked like some sort of wandering traveler of some kind. "  Amon took another step, but the person in question scoffed as he took out a few weapons and brought about a fighting stance of some kind. In Amon's point of view, he saw a few holes in the person's posture and taijutsu, wondering what he was going to do next. "Well, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're going to get it. " The man groaned as he started to make his accusations against Amon.

"It was you, that was you who started the fire style right? A bit of those sparked and went and burned some of my stuff, I'm not happy about that. "
But how could that happen? After he did his fire style and it went off for a few meters, it was safe to say that the fire dispersed after it's used right? However, there was something that Amon was forgetting. "Oh, the residual flames? You are right, that might be my fault...." He remembered now about the potency of his fire style, being a little upset that he managed to cause such a commotion on his own. "Is there such thing in regards to forgiveness, I really wasn't trying to do that. " Amon was still trying to reason with the man, learning that this all may have been one big misunderstanding.  However, he wasn't trying to listen. "Now give me all of your money, you are going to buy back my stuff!!" He would say this as he moved at C rank speeds towards Amon, prompting the mishura to activate his Kyougan and take on a stance.

To the man, it would see as if Amon immediately disappeared from sight. However, Amon jumped up in the air at high speeds, using his intercepting radius to manipulate the opponent's sense of perception and bring his hand down on the man with a devastating chop, dealing B++ damage while moving at A rank speeds. Hopefully, this was enough to knock the man out and not kill him, due to the fact that Amon had no real intention of killing the man in the first place.  "Hey, you alive?" The man struggled to get up, but he felt rather weak in his knees. "Impossible, I lost that instantly....to you?" After that, the man would basically faint, causing Amon to walk away. "Well, that's the path of a martial artist. Everything has to mean something, even our little skirmish. "Amon then checked his pockets, noticing that he didn't have a lot of money. However, he split the cash he had on him and left it with a note that was placed inside of the man's pocket.

Well, that was a huge cluster. I better get out of here. "Amon continued his journey as he went over to a clear spring, taking a drink of water and handling his rumbling tummy by keeping off his hunger with his cookies. However, he stopped eating them as soon as he noticed that he only had a few left, wanting to save it for the next time that he ran into the mice woman again. Amon figured that maybe the mice liked the cookies, and if he was going to pay them a visit, he should see them with something. "Or would cheese be better?" Who really knew? Right? It all could be a stereotype in Amon's eyes.  However, he didn't feel like he should wait any longer this time, wanting to be sure that the paper even had the proper instructions in order to reverse summon himself back to their world. "You know, i wonder if they would greet me nicely? It's kind of like breaking into someone's house at this point if i simply walked in. But i was invited, so maybe that would count for something and they would cut me a a break?"

Amon could easily kiss up to the mishura head in order to be assigned a familiar, but he wanted to find his own path in life. Just as he rode the coattails of Tika and his fame, Amon knew that he couldn't do that forever.

WC 847

Trained
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   15th November 2017, 3:37 pm

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down