HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Amon Mishura- Training Thread-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baek

PostSubject: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   10th March 2015, 6:43 pm

Amon was sitting in the village as he thought to himself how to be a unique artist of genjutsu. There were plenty of things that the mishura clan specialized in, but he wanted to find some kind of like that would make use of the free jutsu and the genjutsu that he had at his disposal. “hmm what in the world could I be if everyone else in my clan is already the best at what they do?” Suddenly Amon had a thought about the ninjutsu that he used. Since he used fire style ninjutsu, perhaps there is a way that he could supplement his fire ninjutsu into his other jutsu. Since then, Amon created something to help h stay away from the main pack with his own unique style. The first thing he did was create elemental Genjutsu in order to make sure that his elemental genjutsu was able to do the things that he need it to do. On top of that, since Amon’s chakra nature was fire chakra, he decided that being well versed in Fire illusion jutsu would be something to take into account. “Alright, I think I’m on the right path so far. Maybe I’ll be able to make more of it.

Number of words 207

Trained 2 D ranks
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   10th March 2015, 6:49 pm

Approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baek

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   12th March 2015, 2:20 pm

Hmm, this might turn out to be a tough one. I wonder if I still remember how to do it. I wonder, what was it my father always told me?” Amon did a dog hand sign, but then he would stop short and scratch his head, he was trying to practice some ninjutsu that his dad taught him. It was actually a new jutsu that wanted to try out after seeing his other siblings talk about it and those that had his chakra nature do it.” How did it go again ? it’s a technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower both moving at bullet release speeds. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. Oh wait, it’s a very good way to use jutsu similar to how Tika sensei does.
Amon would then stand up and perform the needed hand signs Fire release; great fireball jutsu, burning a tree down until its practically cinders ‘alright, I think I managed to do something afterall. Let’s see if I can do it better.”

202 words

Trained 1 C rank
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   12th March 2015, 2:40 pm

approved

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baek

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   29th March 2015, 11:12 pm

Amon was doing some last minute training with his jutsu. There were a few moves that he wanted to do and he was a little bit short on time for the time being. The first technique that Amon wanted to exercise was the leaf whirlwind attack. At this point he requested a partner to train with him from eh camp. It was another little boy that was at the camp and needed to train as well. At the start of the fight Amon ran up to him at C rank speeds using shadow step and used Leaf whirlwind. The feint was successful and he was able to hit the boy with C rank strength.
Ability Trained 1 D
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:28 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Baek

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:36 pm

There is another jutsu that amon had to train this time, and it was mostly based off of the weapon that Tika gave him as a present. Even though tika gave him the sword, there weren’t too many things that Amon didn’t necessarily know how to do with the thing, and it would have been an injustice to not even learn any kind of moves whatsoever. While training by the yuzure lake, Amon saw a wild animal that attacked him for some reason. He was holding his blade, so he had a little window of opportunity to do anything. However, Amon did the Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading and beheaded the being just as fast. “Phew…”

Jutsu trained
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   31st March 2015, 5:38 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down