Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cola

PostSubject: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 9:01 am

It was midday when Yvette would be summoned without prior warning. Hope she wasn't do anything too important because that is no longer of any concern to her or whomever it was that bought her here. It was the waterfall where she would have first met Bastet, a place of memory and rich history that stems long before Yvette's time. The shallow pond would glisten in the sunlight as it shined directly down from above. It was Regulus, the peaceful commander who had bought Yvette here today. It was an event which he'd been putting off for far too long now, yet upon hearing she had even sought out Salazar...well lets just say he couldn't wait any longer. Seriously, that jerk over him, not that Regi thought this way, but still. In any case, he was sat cross legged in front of the stream, with Yvette appearing between the two on the perfectly kept grass. Truly a picture perfect atmosphere. "This is overdue, Summoner. But it is about time we mend what has been broken. Are you prepared to receive my recommendation once more?"

His arms were crossed, but his eyes watched closely, not missing a single movement, studying her already, not giving her anytime to prepare anything."We have revised the entire system of our contract, adhering to the original conditions set in place, whilst also working tirelessly to create a teaching method more suited to a newer generation. You will be the fi...." Bite. It came from no where, but suddenly, as if she phased into existance, Moka had her jaws clenched tight at the side of his neck. It was silent for a moment, seconds would pass with no movement, until she finally let loose, dropping to the ground and kicking his knee before walking closer to Yvette. A quick spurt of blood would shoot her Regulus' wound. She was wearing a stray jacket again, it seems they caught her since Pride Day, but it was no easy task. "Hey Summoner Bitch." As she spoke her left eye would randomly twitch. "Did this piece of oversized shit on a stick force you down here for some stupid fucking test to win over his gay ass approval to meet the ugly old hag with a prolapse toilet problem?" This time it was the right eye, there also seemed to be a small drop of blood coming from the side of her lip before she licked it up and smiled wickedly.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 9:30 am

Yvette was just about to take a shower and when she was summoned she was wearing nothing but a bathrobe as well as her chest bindings and a fundoshi causing her to stumble a bit as she was summoned to Leo due to Regulus requiring her presence. She would look around slightly panicked because she was suddenly somewhere else before relaxing when she saw exactly where she was. You'd think one would get used to this, I hope you don't mind my scantily clad body I was just about to shower. she said before cracking her neck channelling chakra to her arm causing Akatsuki to emerge with Yvette grabbing it and securing it on her body. I am ready however, for whatever test you wish to th- Oh Hi Moka, well if you say it like that, I suppose so just, alot less rude as I value his recommendation alot. she said with a small smirk as she had been meaning to summon Moka to give her some instruction in Kenjutsu anyways she didn't mind multi-tasking though.

Hm how about I make a shadow clone to spar with you while Regulus-sama puts me through whatever regiment he had prepared for his recommendation? Besides I did have a gift for you but unfortunately I left the scroll in my clothing at home, still I can just teach you off the top of my head while we spar if you like. Yvette said making a single hand seal and causing 7 clones to puff out of smoke around her each of them clad in a bath robe with Akatsuki secured on their waist. If you kill one, you'll have 6 more to go, if you run out just come back and I'll make more. she said with each of the Shadow Clones taking off at crashing ground speed to stop about 25 feet away from where Regulus was with Yvette waiting for Moka to take the bait before focusing her entire attention back on Regulus. You were saying?

Spoiler:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 10:09 am

Moka would snort at her comment, pulling her lips back into what looked like the start of a growl. "Pssh, Do you think I'm a child, summoner bitch, I have no need for..." As she spoke she would edge closer to the nearest clone before suddenly cutting her sentence short and bringing one of her legs around for a quick sneak attack, hoping to curl her knee around the clone before using her abdominal muscles to pull the rest of her body up and knee it in the face. In other news however, Regi would rub his neck before continuing, quite impressed by Yvette's method of dealing with the annoyance. Seriously, how did that think end up related to Silver, one of the kindest cats on the list. "You will be the first to undergo Kasha and Bastet's training system in an attempt to turn you into a true cat. They have been working tirelessly to suit it specifically to you, however upon your meeting with Salazar, they realised you aren't who you used to be." Making all their efforts since...wasted. How annoying right? They now can't do anything without first assessing her, such a pain in the ass.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 10:26 am

The clone would body flicker out of the way thanks to it's copy Reinosha alerting it to the sneak attack and would reappear behind Moka before grabbing her hilt using a heel kick moving at crashing ground speeds aimed at her back. The other 6 would wait for them to arrive or at least said clone to herd Moka a distance away from Regulus and the real Yvette so she couldn't interupt the training. Na, I just figured you wouldn't want to listen to boring talk between Regulus-sama and I. said clone would say regardless of if the hit landed or not partially unsheathing Reinosha from Akatsuki as the clone changed her stance into Yvette's own signature kenjutsu style. Besides I heard from Aura that your good with a sword, I wanted to experience said skill first hand as I'm..not to shabby myself. she said with a more predatory grin as honestly she was itching for a good spar there wasn't really anyone in Epsilon who could really get her blood pumping not anymore.

Understood, and yes I do apologize for the outburst last time my mental state wasn't as secure likewise when I finally was able to surface I was a bit annoyed at the situation as a whole which lead up to it. I've since reflected within myself and managed to combine my minds into one piece hence my current personality reflecting who I am truly. Yvette said bowing as she asked for forgiveness before straightening up when she explained how she was now. I take it your the one who will primarily be assessing me and relaying back to Bastet-dono and Kasha-dono. she said with a head tilt as she was just guessing outloud.

Clone
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 10:45 am

Regi would nod, countering his words as they reflected different parts of the conversation. Blame relativity if you must. "No. They will do it themselves. I am merely giving them my recommendation." He would nod once more, before looking over at the sheep being coached away by the wolves. Noisy. That's all she would think to herself as the clone appeared behind her, see with it body flickering out of the way, Moka would be left with one leg in the air, not a good position to be in, however that does also mean that she was side faced, meaning not all was lost. The leg that was on the ground would kick off, with both Crashing speed and inhuman strength, allowing it to reach peak from the beginning. The kick off would also rotate her body, allowing the other foot to hit the ground much faster, with the new one in the air, meet Yvette's own heel in a perfect sidewards split, with that in mind, her other foot would kick off, with the same tiers, pushing Yvette's leg up, and body off balance to fall backwards as she twisted for a mid air round turning kick to her stomach. If successful, she'd land on her feet and look at the rest. If not, she'd do the same. Twisting her torso in a weird way."Tch. Human Bitches."

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 10:56 am

The Clone would be countered with Moka using her leg to push the clone off balance but before it could be hit by the roundhouse it would body flicker away again reappearing just as Moka landed on her feet drawing it's blade and dashing in once more before using a body flicker before she got within range to strike to further enhance her speed. She'd draw the clone Reinosha before turning it to lash out with an Ocelot Style: Flickering Beheading with the blunt side of the blade aimed at the stomach mainly testing out exactly how fast Moka was but not really trying to injure hence why the back of the blade was used. This was because it wasn't the real Reinosha being used and thus if she did cut, it would actually cut rather than Reinosha which would simply pass right through Moka's body while the body part cut would simply be deadened as if it was actually sliced off. The pain would still be the same either way just not actual physical damage to accompany said pain, but hey no pain no gain right.

I see. Yvette said before sitting in a seiza position waiting for Regulus to start whatever he had planned for the recommendation. The other clones would simply watch Moka and the clone Yvette spar making note on the movements of both mainly so that when it was their turn they'd be able to provide a better challenge.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th March 2015, 9:10 pm

Body flicker again? A technique which cycles chakra through her body in order to move rapidly...Moka was sure that she couldn't take off again whilst off balance, I mean, she sure as hell couldn't, but i suppose its just a teleportation technique after all, i mean, just do it while falling from the sky or something in that case. I also find it odd that the blade still has danger sense, yet other abilities don't work. Meh, either way, being stuck in a stray jacket wasn't helping the situation at all, and her opponent is faster, and her opponent can teleport, and sneak attacks won't work...Tch. Moka would bite her tongue as she heard the clone reappear behind her. I don't really understand your sword style so I'm unsure if the speed has changed. If its anything past Vacuum Release, its a definite strike. If its vacuum release, Moka might be able to edge her body out of the way, however without knowing exactly which direction its going, she may have it wrong. She'd move left. If its below Crashing, Moka would shift herself backwards into a perfect bridge with the strike moving over top of her, before kicking off with her legs and popping her arms to take off crouch first at Vacuum (Speed + Strength pushed) Speed at Yvette Clones face, wrapping around it. This way, if she body flickers again, Moka should go with her. her hands would start drumming on her skull.

"Leave everything behind and sit beneath the waterfall once more. You are to sit there for 24 hours." He just made it up again. Can a human body even handle that? After an hour they get all sensitive...Well, her shoulder massages will be excasty by the end, thats for sure. I mean she can refuse, who knows. It was too boring as well, maybe he'll just change it after like 3, and just say she did it all. If she seems determined enough. He'd turn to watch Moka once more, cringing slightly as he remembered the Dropper case from 4 years ago...So many low shots, half the men in the village were on their knees.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   15th March 2015, 12:23 pm

Understood. Yvette said darting off to the waterfall before removing her robe leaving just her chest bindings and her fundoshi before folding the robe neatly and placing it on the grass along with Reinosha before she would move under the water. She would clench her jaw repressing the shudder and would sit at the waterfall in the seiza position remaining so before instantly going into meditation jagged black marks appearing on her cheeks. Being still for hours, well that was sort of her thing, part of her self imposed exile to her training grounds had been spent meditating only snapping out of it when she was about to be attacked by one of the many creatures which wandered the grounds.

Meanwhile the clone would lash out using the enhanced speed granted by her Body Flicker using up some of her "momentum tokens" to utilize the Flickering Beheading Moka's dodge was quite ingenius though and she'd manage to avoid the attack completely the blade going straight over her body. She would end up pounced on with Moka's fist ending up causing the shadow clone to poof out of existence. That was good for a warm up. But eh, what say you to make taking off your straight jacket to make it more interesting? one of the clone Yvette's said landing about 10 feet away from Moka and making said suggestion.

Clone Sorry forgot to add this last time:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   15th March 2015, 2:27 pm

Moka would turn her back to the speaking clone, waiting for her jacket to be removed. "Untie me Fake Summoner Bitch!" She'd say, waiting patiently. I totally used my hands in the last post because I forgot about the jacket despite mentioning the jacket. Sigh. Assume she has a really strong neck instead of arms. This one will be a short post because believe it or not, I'm pretty tired and i have a lot to do today, meaning powernap is in need, but first I must run, time is short. I'm also in that half assed middle state where you're not quite sober but no drunk either, and you just feel a bit out of it. Anyway, Regulus. He was still himself, maybe meditating, maybe just watching the crazy Moka fight. When he heard the words "untie me", his body would shudder, before wiggling a few extra meters away from whatever direction they were in. She is the last thing he wasn't to be worrying about.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   16th March 2015, 8:28 am

The Clone would nod walking over and unstrapping the jacket from Moka before backing up and placing it on the ground promptly slipping back into a ready position. I noticed you have a good handle on your speed, though you've been pushing yourself by chaining the two together to match my body flicker technique. I could teach you the hand seals for it, if you like. The clone said this time interesting in waiting for Moka to take the initative as she was sure she would anyways now that her hands were free, besides she was interesting in seeing what type of swordsmanship she even utilized in combat.

Gathered Natural Energy:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   16th March 2015, 9:16 am

Her sword...Oh right the one she kept hidden under her armpits. Well, for the sake of the topic, lets just say it magically appears whenever the jacket is removed. But, before we get into any real swordsmanship, we have to consider the fact that taking off the jacket is a danger in itself. As the clones fingers moved to undo the straps, so too would Moka's, gripping through clothes the moment she could move and bending her wrist to break as many fingers of the clone as she could grab, all within a moments notice. Here's to hoping that a few broken fingers reaches the requirement to end the technique, if not its just a sore little bundle of chakra. Once that was done, Moka would proceed to remove the jacket herself, of course, that's considering success in the surprise attack, which hasn't worked out too well in the past. Now with her sword, it would end up in Regulus' shoulder as she pegged it his way despite him moving away. Needless to say after digging it out he threw it back with her catching it mid spin. Reflexes of a cat. (they should have reaction tiers) "I hate stupid fucking Handsigns, I fuck the stupid shit up when holding this crappy blunt crap."

She would take a position which looked like this, holding it for a moment with her sword held backwards, an unusual blade style of course, not as story when blocking directly but great for unpredictable movements and quick transitions, fitting well with her insanity. Speaking of which, her toes and fingertips would wiggle her body closer to the clone as she put on a really innocent cute cat face. "Summoner Bitch~ Nyah gotta take it easy on me, I'm only a kitten~ I'm not as fast as you or as..." Close enough, she'd leap forwards like a lion lunging at its prey, before bringing her legs down mid way to take a T-Rex dinorsaur running approach spinning right before her head would make contact with the blade attempting to slice right around horiontally. Even if one moved to the side, they would get cut, they need to go up, or move far enough back to escape the range. Or of course, Yvette could just body flicker.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   16th March 2015, 9:43 am

The clone would end up dispelled with another one taking it's place and speaking to Moka the same words it would raise an eyebrow at the sudden attacks and the like before tilting her head to the side a bit before answering. Don't worry it's just three hand seals but if you repeat it enough you can shorten it to just 1, aka Tiger. It goes, Dog, Rat, Tiger. the clone said having not pulled Reinosha out and would body flicker, leaving a blur where she was standing previously, moving just enough that she'd end up landing Moka's blade using her chakra to stick to it before kicking, at crashing ground speeds, at Moka's face banking on the added weight on her blade slipping her up. Once the kick was launched whether or not in connected she unstick herself from Moka's sword with a hop before drawing Reinosha and slicing downward with a strike of disgrace using the blunted end of her blade aimed at Moka's vulnerable throat. The real Yvette would keep meditating completely one with the earth and not bothered by the dispelling of her clones as she was deep in meditation, likewise considering they were shadow clones and could make more if needed it wasn't as if she would need to be informed when Moka ran through to many of them.

Clone:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   18th March 2015, 4:15 am

Even Regulus would turn his head in haste as Yvette's clone made its move. Even with a blunt edge, attacking someone in the neck with that speed (assuming its at Crashing at least) is deadly. Moka naturally had the unfair advantage of being the only real body over there. Regardless its not like the crazy kitten really cared, she was enjoying herself, and with me at the helm, its unlikely that any real harm will come to her. >Totally not cocky< Now, just making sure I understand the process of your post before I make any rash decisions, so i'll repeat what I imagined. Firstly Yvette Body flickered again, most likely Psychic Step, with her directional changes ending with her in a higher position resting on Moka's moving Blade, using her chakra to stick with it, meaning she'd also move with it, before adding a kick, balancing on the blade with one foot, aimed at Moka's face, before hopping into the air and coming down with a strike of Disgrace.

Very nice combination and plan of attack. I'm not entirely sure how most people would respond to this, nor do I have a complete grasp on how you'd like Moka to act. However, I've set her to an unusual fighting style, so I'll stick to it I suppose. First things first, the blade sticking concept. Now she is roughly around 60 kg, a lot of weight for such a loose grip. (I thought she'd weigh like 40-50...) With her strength it would be possible to hold it up weakly, but putting strain on her fingers a fair bit, not worth it really. Instead, rather then trying to hold yvette's weight up, she'd use her strength with opposite intentions, pulling her wrist to not just let the blade drop, but rather force it towards the ground faster then usual, making it almost instantaneous, as for the kick, she'd simply need to lean her head back with the new found angle, assuming it works. Either one of three things will happen at this point, either Yvette will continue to jump into the air and continue the rest of the attack, she will jump backwards to avoid hitting the ground and make distance, or she'd hit the ground. or she could body flicker again I suppose...considering they have zero cost.

If any of the others happen, I can deal with it later, if it is the first, I'll need to find a way to deal with it now. A downwards strike of disgrace, irritating, but good in the terms of it being dowards, as it will give Moka much more time to respond since its from a sheathing position (should have just used a normal techless strike). That will limit the attack as Yvette's arms aren't long enough for it to be pulled directly down from a sheathed position, no one can, it would need to come out, then down. Within that time, Moka in her bend over dinosaur position could continue to drive her blade into the ground, before kicking off with her feet, pulling with her arms at the same time to rip her body forwards and out of the way of the attack,as her hip passed the blade, she'd pull it back out, sliding to a stop. i don't know if this made any sense to you, because it seems like one of those things that makes sense in my head but not in writing. Let me know otherwise. "I don't know handsigns Fuc...Summoner Bitch."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   20th March 2015, 10:11 am

Yvette would be surprised by Moka dropping her mainly because most of the time when she preformed just a manuver her opponent is too thrown off by what happened to react in time, it made her slightly excited as Moka was proving to be quite interesting to spar against. She would unstick with a hop using psychic step to stand on air so she would complete her attack but Moka managed to tuck, and get out of the way resulting in the Yvette clone striking nothing but air and she would turn hearing Moka's comment sheathing her copy Reinosha and holding her hands in front of her. Dog...Rat..Tiger. the clone said deliberately slowing Moka the hand seals as slowly as possible so that she could learn them, she wouldn't teach her all the hand seals no point considering she only intended on teaching her the Body Flicker technique and Moka didn't seem like the type to use anything but cold hard steel to kill people, in addition to claws and fangs. But still she would show them to her regardless as the Body Flicker was a useful technique especially when one was already fast. You try.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   20th March 2015, 10:31 am

Moka would stab her sword into the ground once more before slowly trying to mimic the hand signs. Honestly, they were difficult. I want you to try and switch between various handsigns and finger locks with no practice and tell me it doesn't take a solid month to get perfect. At the very least, she knew tiger, so for each failed attempt, she'd end by slamming her hands together in a perfect tiger. "Ugh! This is fuckin...Why? Tiger, its all we need summoner Bitch. These others are little more then cockholding techniques. How do I do this while fucking blading some prick?" Blading. The newly created term to symbolise the act of using a blade. Be it while locking blades, cutting, stabbing, blocking blades, swinging a bat, etc. It was hard to do with small hands, and to be honest, she had no idea how Yvette manages to pull handsigns off with a sword, unless half asses handsigns are good enough. If not then there is a vulnerability and weakness of the body flicker as you just need to be faster then her hands, as her blade's defensive strength is made non-existent. What, do her new ones even use them...Moka would try to think back, trying to remember.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   20th March 2015, 10:46 am

Well at least you have that, Tiger is the main one anyways, it's important to visualize your target while focusing your chakra it's like a quick pulse, which invigorates the body and enhances the muscles and perception briefly to allow for high speed movement, regardless in order to use it safely you have to be perfectly aware of your surroundings and your end point otherwise you'll end up crashing into something and hurting yourself. Yvette said before making the tiger seal and demonstrating by body flickering to the left. I use a variant, a half tiger seal only because not only do I know how to use one hand seals but likewise because I've practiced this technique over and over until I know the exact feel of the technique. It's best to learn it during live combat once you've gotten the Tiger seal activation down, once you have that use your free hand to make half of the Tiger seal while visualizing in your head your other hand doing the same and remembering the feeling you get while using the technique. Once you have that down all that remains is being able to do that without thinking about it for too long, repeated over and over until you are like me my first instinct in a combat situation is to use the body flicker technique, whether to dodge, flank, jump, initiate an attack it's become reflexive and for someone like you who doesn't seem to use ninjutsu yet you obviously have the reserves making it reflexive will give you an edge against those you are engaging in close combat. Clone Yvette said explaining and pausing to watch Moka to see if she grasped what she said.

Long Story short, make Tiger, focus on a target, send chakra through your body, Body Flicker. Repeat until you can preform it on reflex then form half of the seal with one hand and try to do it again, Repeat until you can do that on reflex as well and we'll practice in combat.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   20th March 2015, 11:06 am

Her eye would twitch. There were lots of words then, lots and lots of words. I was reading as though I were listening, so without taking a second look through, I can say I forgot most of it, too technical and smart for me. Oh good, a summary, just what we needed. Tiger, chakra, Flicker. One handed handsigns never made sense to me either now that I think about it. I mean if its possible, then by all rights, handsigns in general are basically capable of being proven against altogether. In any case, Moka would make another Tiger seal, she had that down for sure. But, it was short lived as she instead of body flickering grabbed her hilt backwards and ran at the nearest clone, the sword only dangling between two of her fingers as a grip, taking her time to get there as well. Between here and there, lets just say a lot of mental practise and thought was going into it, I mean, it was unorthodox, sure, but when did she ever learn like a normal person.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   20th March 2015, 11:46 am

Unless you prefer to try, during the spar in which case I can oblige you. Clone Yvette said folding her arms across her chest before waiting to hear Moka's response. Meanwhile with the original was deep in meditation but was checking up on the others she was telepathically connected with, at least trying to see exactly how far she could reach unfortunately she couldn't detect them so she figured she was limited to only within the same continent, she had yet to test her connection across lands but she was glad she at least got that out of the way. The remaining clones would watch Moka mainly to see what she would do next, they had after all nothing but time, seeing as the original was supposed to meditate for quite a while.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   22nd March 2015, 6:29 am

Her response was already in motion as she was in a full bound sprint towards the speaking clone, throwing her sword in the air moving at equal speeds to herself, in a backwards spin, as she began to hold the tiger handsign right up to the last instant, where instead of body flickering, her inside leg would curl around Yvette, her body ducking to the side and back in, causing her to come to a slide directly behind her. From here she'd either catch the blade using its spinning momentum to pull it down over Yvette's head, for a downward slash. Or, if for some reason, she were unable to catch the sword, she'd instead let her legs kick out during sliding, throwing down both arms, one extending forwards to punch at the back of her knees, and other clawing into the dirt to halt movement, before taking off once more, using her strength to blast forwards into Yvette's back with a dangerously placed knee, reclaiming her sword for whatever reason she was unable to before.

Yvette really shouldn't be able to notice and react to her movement using danger sense, as it would have been active regardless, unless it can pinpoint danger and type now. Yvette herself should have been fooled enough by the false Body flicker movement instead of the base movement. Obviously she'd have assumed a body flicker behind by the sword, however it was a double edged deception, with the truth being the real lie. The confusion of Moka running by her side would create doubt, denying the initial turn around response, again this is all wishful thinking. If the time is made, She's would speak afterwards. "We should fight two on one..." She knew Yvette was much stronger then her, but at this level, if she sticks to it, then it could be fun, fighting multiple equally adept opponents.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   23rd March 2015, 1:46 pm

The Shadow Clone would fall for the deception due to underestimating Moka's wilyness and would end up impaled from behind dispersing and causing the remaining three clones to cock their heads to the side all at the same time before stepping forward each of them moving in a different direction except for the one in the center who simply remained in place watching. Alright, then two on one it is. the center clone said as it watch it's comrades move forward both at crashing ground speeds, the first would do so with a normal dash with only her footsteps trailing along the ground due to how fast she moved making use of Tenmetsu-Ko's iconic speed while the second one would use that speed with the Body Flicker and thus arrive first, and would unleash a horizontal slash using the non-bladed edge of the Copy Reinosha at Moka's Mid section. The second clone on the other hand would arive just a moment later attempting to use the short delay of Moka's reaction to the first attack to her advantage to deliver a spinning back slash with the non-bladed Edge of Reinosha to Moka's legs.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   23rd March 2015, 8:57 pm

Body flicker and running towards her, swords in hand, blunt edge first. The benefit being that it can't actually cut in any way, meaning the whole "slicing through defenses" thing is useless. The downside being Moka has no defenses really. The knockback was ideally the worst part of all this, but in saying that, it was also the easiest way to avoid damage. With Moka still bring her blade down from the Vertical slash, she would pivot around her blade, instead putting it inbetween her and Yvette's incoming strike, ensuring it was locked in place between her leg, sliding it across her palm to allow it to also rest against her hip so when the attack made contact, it would send her backwards, tensing her body and issuing just enough back force to slide along the ground a few meters and out of the way of the next clones attack. From here it was a simple motion of letting go and wrapping her elbow around the hilt, freeing her hand as she went for the body flicker, reappearing...pretty much the same distance away on the other side, headbutting and back kicking the air at the same time. "Fuck...missed."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   25th March 2015, 11:43 am

Yvette would smirk as she blocked ultimately the thing about her Disgraceful Sword line was it's piercing wasn't truely geared at dealing damage but rather penetrating through defenses to still inflict the knockback, it meant blocking was just as bad as getting hit normally. But it seemed like Moka used that to her advantage, it was smart and something applicable during a spar as during a normal battle Yvette could have shattered her sword right then and their before following up with something a lot more devastating. Try again. the clone Yvette said as the two clones would run side by side at crashing ground speeds one going in for a quick thrust with the sheath of the copy blade while the other moved around it's comrade for spinning upward swing, once again using the blunt edge, primed at launching Moka into the air if it connected both moving at crashing ground speeds. Regardless if it did however the one who thrusted with the shealth would smoothly follow up with a spinning backslash moving under the first clone's legs due to the spinning upward swing resulting in said clone propelling herself into the air mainly to result in a serial attack aimed at not only forcing Moka to move but likewise to protect herself from mid, high and then low areas of her body. We will be going on the offense until you manage to get it. the clone Yvette said to spurn Moka into action.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   26th March 2015, 9:03 am

Aye, good thing its a spar, otherwise it wouldn't have worked and she'd be dead. In fact, most things Yvette does results in a 'you should be dead' moment, not really someone who plays around. Try again. Those words which make you feel like you failed. I think it was a success for the first time user. But alas, that was my whole "oh no, its hard to do and I'm still getting the hang of it" moment. This is a side training topic, no deaths will occur, I don't think either of us really care about the slight metagaming tactics, least of all me as a terrible mod. So, with that being said, my next move will take place. Rather then wait, Moka would turn and run towards them, making the closing distance much faster of course. Forgive me if i'm wrong with this, but i believe Yvette is doing some vertical spinning movement...But I mean, I can fix if not. Moka would use the momentum to slide between their bodies along the ground, under the stab, to the side of the spinning thing, hopefully coming out of the other side unscathed, using her handsign while balancing her sword between her wrists, allowing her to perform an instantaneous 180 movement to face them, already in the process of bring the blade down on the stabbing clone.

...maybe.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   31st March 2015, 3:56 pm

The stabbing one would body flicker away while the one who attempted to slash Moka while launching her into the air would use the blunt edge of her clone sword to slash downwards as she dropped down from above. The clone which had body flickered would reappear to Moka's left before attempting a horizontal slash aimed at her mid section once again only using the blunt side of the weapon. Meanwhile with the original Yvette she was still meditating, gathering natural energy as her clones dealt with Moka, the one who was spectating would look over to the original and see what Regulus was doing before turning back and regarding the match which was happening.

Clone 1
Spoiler:

Yvette
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   5th April 2015, 8:44 am

Not sure what one of the clones is doing...Like I just can't visualise it. I think its mostly because i skimmed the last post, that this one kinda confused me so i'm sorry in that case, but for a spar, I don't want to backread. Downward slice from above, assuming the downward slice is while she's sliding under, which doesn't make sense to me since she'd have to stop and switch directions in an instant somehow without lose any speed...If its while she's up, then she'd have had to spin around first, which gives me a little time. The stupid body flicker one was irritating though, with another of those blunt horizontal slices. Blunt edge, meaning it won't kill her, meaning its blunt force + I don't think its technique backed, so instead of moving or blocking with her own Blade, Moka would bring down her arm and stop it in her open palm by applying both speed and force to prevent its movement.

As for the downward slash, that was different. Direct Defense crushing + knockback. Odd to use it while moka was grounded though. Bringing her blade up, she'd pour it to a steep angle, resting the blade on her other arm that was blocking the horizontal. Due to the angle, it wouldn't smash through, but rather, most of the force would slide off, redirecting the attack down and into her own teammate. I hope.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   

Back to top Go down

Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next