HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   8th July 2015, 5:00 am

"I can do several things, however it is rare for me to engage in combat within this age. If you wish specifics, I am capable of..." Oh...this stuff is new. "Well...In regards to my combat style, I can fit multiple purposes. But generally, I seem to utilising my body and chakra in order to play a tank role. Supporting and/or attacking with my two big blades that attack with multiple mediums and ordering my AI induced robot puppets to seek and destroy any foe that is before me. I also turn into a skeleton and can summon the dead. Nothing too dramatic." Regulus would nod at his claims, and Moka would stop eating to do the same. Agreeing with what he said. She also finished off both her own food, and Regulus' as well. "As for the cats, there is a lot to know. Our documents history goes well and truly over roughly nine civilizations, more then I can remember sadly. But in terms of the contract, I suppose you are right, as there is a heirachy, which can be guessed through size, however do not be mistaken in assuming that is ladder of control. You are also right, its best not to summon and ask many of the summons. Is there anything in particular you wish to know, or should I simply be broad and detail the summoning cats?"

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   8th July 2015, 6:51 pm

Yvette would nod remembering what he said for later though she liked how he said it was anything too dramatic that earned a chuckle. Not dramatic at all. Yvette said smiling before she continued to listen to what he said taking that time to go over what she knew about the cats but thankful that she had figured not to just summon them randomly to try and get to know them. Hmm..I think for now you should be broad so I can get at least general knowledge of them and I could ask them personally when I eventually get to know them during on of my visits to Leo. Maybe a jist of their personality, likes, dislikes, if they have any family in the contract that I might know, and maybe a base overview on what they can do. she said realizing after she said all of that she was asking for quite a bit sure she had a lot more questions but she would save them for the Cats in question. She'd glance at Moka simply making sure she wasn't doing anything crazy at th emoment but thankfully she seemed as if she was chilling for now.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   9th July 2015, 7:24 am

"Starting from the top. We have our three elders within your particular contract, Kasha being the oldest known to still be living. You know enough about him to get by, but there are parts that are harder to decipher due to his outward personality. Hidden beneath his facade of irresponsibility, is one of the most loving hearts of all those in Pride, however his past wasn't always as pretty. Long before your family held our contract, back when our war with the Horse was at its peak, the pride lands were a dark place. The Dark ages. Very few lived through that experience, even fewer still live today. Kasha's history from that period...Well its not my place to say." Regulus himself was only a teenager during that phase, a humanoid, born and bred to fight and kill. Life was different now. "Bastet is the same, loving and caring deep down. The mother, they call her. The Oldest living female, mated for life with Kasha. She bought Kasha out of the depths and aided him greatly in recreating our civilisation. These two you know well, however there is another elder whom you have yet to meet. One that we try to keep away from our summoner as much as possible."

Moka would sit silently. She knew who he was talking about. Actually, she was one of the few cats who liked the giant in chains, the eater. "Aiphilion is the awaiting death confined beneath the mountain. If you need any more of an indication as to how dark Kasha truly was all those years ago, you need only look towards this beast. His former brother in arms. They were cousins, they grew together, trained together, fought together and fell together, however only one managed to escape the pit of despair. Aiphilion is a terror to our people, a savage who would see us all dead in only a moment, a monster that cares for nothing more then the call of blood and pain. Suffering is all he feels now, yet despite all this, we cannot frown upon him, for he initially became what he did in order to protect what we were, and what we could have become." Regulus would clench his fist as he stared Yvette down with a look of complete seriousness. "Tread lightly with him, summoner, for when you decide to open his door, you will forever close many others."

Well those are the old farts, now time to move on towards the cooler cats in the cradle. "The elders, Kasha and Bastet, aren't by all technicalities 'in charge', however they are like the king and queen of the realm. I'm am more like a prime minister, ruling under their name. My story is entwined with another's. Salazar, my oldest friend. We were born and bred during the war and spent most of our early lives reflecting this together. If there is anything you need to know about him, its strength. He is bloodthirsty, dangerous and always ready for a fight. His likes consist of fighting, his dislikes consist of almost everything else. But secretly, and don't tell him I told you, but Salazar is quite the scholar. He fronts a tough act, but behind the scenes, he likes to read, study and write. To be honest, his poetry is some of the best I've had the privilege of reading."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   11th July 2015, 11:27 pm

Yvette would listen to Regulus's tale her mouth in a slight frown as certain things she wondered about were revealed to her she wouldn't interrupt at all instead choosing to remain quiet and listen at least until Regulus addressed her in regards to Aiphilion. Thank you for your warning Regulus-sama I will take it into consideration. Yvette answered her eyes lowered a bit as she understood why they would think she would seek him out after all he was her grandfather's go to summon. Yvette idolized her grandfather and after hearing the tales of Aiphilion's power and destructive capabilities was interested if not as a potential last resort in case the Republic was under attack by something overwhelmingly powerful such as a Bijuu. She knew that Bastet and/or Kasha were powerful enough in their own right but she didn't feel comfortable with using her full power alongside them. It wasn't because of bias or anything she just knew how terrifyingly brutal she could be and honestly didn't want them to have anymore reason to dislike her.

She would come out of her musings to continue listening to him causing her to smirk a bit when he talked about Salazar being quite scholarly behind the scenes. I hope one day I'll be able to read some of his poetry as well then. I've always had a fascination with fine literature but I never have time for the simple pleasures anymore unfortunately. she said with a sigh thinking about the work she still had yet to do for the Republic. Forgive my interuption please continue.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 12:17 am

Regulus would make a note of her discomfort in regards to Aiphilion, however there was no point dwelling on a choice that was not his. The contract holder awakens the summons in their world. He is a summoning, regardless of whether he is a true cat or not. As for the poetry, that is a very different question. "I'm afraid I cannot help you there Summoner, for Salazar and I, despite having such a strong bond, are in a state of rivalry. Salazar and my mate, Leona, also have a history together, so once we joined in union, it bridged up apart." It was regretable, for two companions to be driven apart on account of romance, and even though Regulus knew his best friend had been courting Leona since they were young, Regulus had imprinted. He had no choice, he could never be with anyone else. "Salazar also has a little sister, Blur. She is one of the more carefree summons on your contract, battle wise she can fight, but rarely takes a sense of seriousness with her. She'd have no problems with being summoned ever."

"Wisp would be considered one of our generals. Much like Coal and Silver. He is lazy, and shows very little interest in anything, so many doubted the decision for his leadership. However he is a key part to the ultimate Trio. Coal is much like Salazar in battle, aggressive and thirsty for blood. However his bipolar mood swings are attributable to the hostility in the air. Outside of dangerous situations, he is quite calm and kind. Silver is one of your greatest summons, his life has always been dedicated to this contract, bred while summoned, the contract is all he has known. He will be the most loyal and caring towards not just you, but everyone who you love as well, and he will show zero hesitation in fiercely striking down any who oppose his summoner. They are known as the general trio, and all work best when together." He would pause, thinking about who else to talk about, while giving Yvette some time to reflect on what he had said thus far.

Hmm.  I suppose I should tell you more of Leona. Long story short, you should not summon her outside of a battle. She is very strong on her time management, with family being her only reason from ever breaking schedule. Summoning her for no purpose is a waste of time...she will become aggressive. She is a bit of a sadist when people have bothered her, and can be really cruel to those she hates, but deep down she is quite loving particularly to our son, Rogue. Next up is Shade , Aura's father. I am aware that you two have met briefly. He is essentially our very own ninja. He always keeps his face hidden behind a hood, no one having seen it since... Regulus would pause, catching himself before he went any further, giving a sorrowful glance towards little Aura on Yvette's head, whom had looked back with eyes of sadness. He needed to talk about someone else. Something to cheer her up. "Ah, I forgot to tell you about Rogue. I know the two of you know each other, but a fathers perspective, its quite different. He is really brave, the heart of a grown lion for sure. Did you know he has already imprinted, its extremely rare for it to happen before maturity, some never have it happen at all."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 1:03 am

Ah..I have one of those me and my friend Zelana are enamored with the same guy Neo. Though thankfully it hasn't affected our friendship I also think it is because none of us have fully claimed him yet to be ours. Though I'm quite sure she's been practicing around a lot in preparation for it I myself am the type to save myself until I'm absolutely sure that I won't have any competition. Yvette said in reply to what Regulus said before nodding making sure to see about summoning Blur as she seemed like someone to get to know if not reminding her of Zelana in terms of personality at least in regards to the carefree aspect. When Regulus spoke about the general trio she recognized their names mainly from her grandmothers diary but she didn't really have much on them which lead Yvette to treat them as unknowns and thus she was grateful for Regulus' touch up on them.

Leona seems..feisty. I wonder who wears the pants in that relationship. Yvette thought to herself suppressing a chuckle but that was easy to do especially when Regulus breached a conversation that brought Aura distress. Yvette figured it had to do with Aura's mother and would reach up to pet her friend, she herself had no idea what had happened mainly because she didn't want to pry nor had Aura decided to really talk about it. Likewise she wouldn't ask if it meant it brought her friend unnecessary pain she didn't need to all she knew was that her mother had died and that was all she needed to know at this current time. Rouge is really helpful in getting the other kittens organized, she also was a big help when I participated in the pits, wouldn't of survived the last fight without her. she said remembering that fateful battle, she always favored the Kitten's after that making sure to dote over them as they had proved themselves to be reliable comrades after those series of battles. It was a pity that they grew so slow as she couldn't use them in the battles she fought now they were too young and unskilled to keep up.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 1:45 am

"Hmm. It would appear as though you all haven't seen each other in quite some time. Perhaps he will be claimed before either of you get a chance to get to him..." This Neo seems like a really cool guy by the way. "As I would expect him to be. We have been working on his leadership skills for a long time now, not to mention his mother ensuring he is always organised." She...He...Regulus was used to hearing both variants when talking about Rouge and to be honest, it wasn't a bother. He has always been a son to Regulus, and regardless of his gender, that is what he is. Yet to his mother, it is the opposite. "His combat skills can come a long way, but he is well above his age, that much I know. Couldn't be prouder." Now, to move on to the next lot of peps to discuss. "Marrow is another summon, quite spiteful and hostile to just about everyone. There are a few within the contract who hold bonds with Aiphilion and he is one of them, much like Moka here. He is generally loyal to his summoner and truly believes in his skill during combat, however he asks for sacrifices before being summoned. It is a taboo to do such as a Contractor, however he isn't bothered by the judgement of others." Aura would once again show her disappointment, and would give a quick look at Moka, however she was busy drawing in the dirt with a finger.

Garth, Saber and Midnight are another trio to be aware of. But all rights, they hate each other. Their families have been feuding for years, and show no signs of stopping in the next few generations. It was just marriages gone wrong long ago, and the hatred stuck out the test of time. Midnight comes from a family that values intelligence, Saber a family of strength, and Garth, a family of status and wealth. As you'd expect, the don't mix well, each representing these traits in their personalities. In terms of summoning, you need only be weary of Saber, whom will expect to see your 'strength' before declaring loyalty. Melody is paired with Garth and is mother to Banshee. She wasn't born to the family, and as such she is much more caring then the rest, especially towards the younger generation. She babies them all, but her daughter in particular. TO be honest, she is spoiled for, and it will soon catch up to them when they realise what they have been doing.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 2:19 am

I hope not Yvette thought to herself regarding Regulus' comment about Neo though she would nod when he spoke more about Rouge addressing the point that she hadn't seen fit to correct knowing that there was something off about her. The crux of the matter was revealed though Rouge was of both genders, sure Yvette herself had been introduced to Rouge as girl and thus would keep referring to her as one it was just a habit at this point. Ah, I didn't know he had a following. she said looking over Moka in a new light she was interested that was for sure as it seemed like only the more vicious members of the contract seemed to be aligned to him it did make her wonder about Leona the next time she was in a serious fight she would be sure to summon her simply to make note of her combat potential. She would miss Aura's gaze simply because her friend was on her head not noticing the byplay that seemed to happen every time Aiphilion was mentioned.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of them just yet except Melody I've summoned her before she was a big help during one of my tough spots when I was annexing the land of Souls. I had gotten ambushed in a cave and she was a big help. But heh, I know what you mean regarding Banshee, though I think after our interactions she isn't nearly as bad as she used to be when I first met her. Then again I could be wrong. she said with an after thought considering it had been a while in fact since she got all the Kittens in one place and hung out with them. Then again she wasn't exactly their age mentally anymore in fact the main reason she still bonded with Aura was because she was very mature for a kitten.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 7:12 am

"Yeah, she is a great help, especially around festival times. Hmm. Out of the mid range summons, there are only really Baron and Raizen left. Both of which a good friends despite their differing personalities. Baron has that ADHD condition, mixed with an uncontrollable consumption of energy catnip. Meanwhile Raizen is simply depressing and pessimistic. They both get along well with Ken." The humanoids, like Moka. There are seven in total for the contract. "Ken, much like Moka, is a humanoid. Which are rare among cats, either one of two things will happen, after reaching maturity they will change into a more suitable form and remain that way, or they will retain the ability to move between two appearances. Much like Kasha and Bastet. It is said that once all cats had this ability, however evolution over time has removed it from our genes. I believe you've met the lot of them during our PrideDay celebrations. Moka, why don't you explain them, since you'd know them all better."

Moka, whom had stopped paying attention, would snap her head at the sound of her name, before tilting her head and cracking her neck, preparing for the speech. A large inhale, and..."Wendy is a stupid cumslut who can't think any further then her own two tits, I also fucking hate her more then anyone in this shit world because I'm never able to hit the bitch. She's my best friend. Ken's a fuckwitt that gets off from having his balls crushed. He loves being abused and will do anything you want so long as you have a slit between your legs. Nyx and Lynx are fucking weird. But they make bitchtits do stupid shit, so they're alright. Kasha is an old pervert who is always fucking his stupid, dusty old bat of a wife, Basket. Her name is fitting, since her dried up body isn't good for much more then collecting his solid shit. I'm Moka. I lead the Humanoids. Fuck you." As though she had never said anything, Moka had gone back to her drawings, blocking out the remainder of the conversation and anything else that may be happening around them.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 7:39 am

Baron and Raizen, those are Jynx & Kite's older brothers respectively right? Kite has mentioned he had a "cool" older brother whereas Jynx constantly complained about hers when ever he brought his up. I have wanted to meet them just never got the chance honestly. Yvette said once Moka completed her speech, she was amused but didn't comment on it deciding to filter out the profanity and get to what Moka was attempting to say. So she's best friends with Wendy, Ken's a pervert as I noticed from PrideDay, Nyx & Lynx are twins who are oddly in sync which would make them very good at combination techniques will have to keep that in mind. Thank you Moka. she said smiling as she did find Moka's manner of speaking refreshingly blunt even though the summon was crazy, violent and well very vulgar.

She would look upward to see if Aura hadn't been scarred for life by the various words used then again when Regulus said for Moka to talk about them Yvette had moved her hands up to cover up Aura's ears knowing that some choice words would be used to describe Moka's fellow Humanoids. I wonder what Rouge will turn out to be, whether when she grows up she'll become humanoid like her father or remain like a normal cat. I guess I'll have to see what Leona looks like first then because if they are both humanoid then she'll probably turn out like them. she thought to herself before looking at Regulus mainly so he could continue.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 7:57 am

"Hmm, lets see. Skull is kinda...scary. He is always telling these disturingly dark jokes and smiling like a clone. Plus you can see the bones in his neck. I don't know, I just can't get over it. He's Hades' father, his mother..." Regulus would turn to the side as he tried to stomach the words, but decided it were best left unsaid while Aura was around. After all, Skull did sacrafice his own mate to Aiphilion, and to be honest, Regulus could never truly forgive him for it. "Snow has always been emotionless, so I can't really say much more about him. The rest you should know well enough. Do you have any questions, or have I left anyone out?" The second half of that question was aimed at Aura, as she'd know the kittens better then he would, Regulus had only assumed Yvette has met them all by this point. Moka would suddenly get up and walk away. Apparently she was bored of this conversation. If one was to look at her picture in the dirt, which was remarkably done over a 2 meter space, they'd see a near perfect, faceless picture of Moka, with the words "I hate my best friend" next to it. She even signed it.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 8:28 am

Yvette would nod making a note of Skull as well as Regulus trailing off again causing her to assume that Hades' mother likewise was not longer among the living. Yes I know all of the Kitten's, um no I don't have any questions at this time you were very through with your explanation Regulus-sama thank you for taking the time to tell me about everyone available to be summoned. she said moving her head from side to side to crack her neck while noticing that Moka had stood up and was leaving. Bye Moka. she said with a small wave if Moka turned around, if she didn't that was fine but she had already grown fond of the crazy summon and despite her actions & personality she was honestly a delight to be around. At least for Yvette others might not think so.

So, today was productive. Though I hope the next time I'm summoned I'll be in a more proper form of dress. Aura you should head home I'll be leaving soon okay? Yvette said looking upward so that if Aura leaned over her head like she tended to do she could meet her eyes. I also want to discuss something private with Regulus-sama but I will make it up to you I promise. she said telepathically to her friend. Once she left Yvette would ask the question that had been on her mind for a while. My grandfather, him choosing to summon Aiphilion can't be the only reason why his name is so taboo among Bastet-dono & Kasha-dono. Could you tell me..what he did to earn such disdain?

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 9:05 am

Regulus would pause for a moment. This really wasn't his place to say, but Yvette did deserve to know why her grandfather is hated by half the contract. The half that was here during his reign anyway. "I...I don't wish to offend you, this is a question I wish you wouldn't have bought to me. I am placed in a difficult position here, summoner." He would exhale, before looking down into his lap. "Your...Your grandfather was very cruel to us. He was a strong man, strong enough to overpower majority of those on his contract, however he felt the need to abuse this right." Regulus would tilt up to look Yvette dead in the eyes, as he was about to slander her grandfathers name. But he couldn't help but tell her, he wanted Yvette to know, hoping she doesn't make the same mistakes. "Aiphilion was your grandfather's main summon, this much is true. So already, many of our tribe saw him in a negative light. However he had a habit of releasing the Beast Beneath the Mountain in areas of great strength, hoping it would make the summon stronger. One day, he released it here, in Pride. He could still summon it into your world as needed, however for us, he was no longer contained. There were months at a time where we would hear nothing of the beast. And...there were time when he was attack. This went on for many years. Aiphilion has only been rechained for roughly six years now. Many of us have died as a result of your grandfathers actions."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 9:41 am

As Regulus spoke Yvette's face first turned into a slight frown which would progressively get more pronounced until she became blank faced as she tried to process it. Sure she knew of her grandfathers nature he was a wanted missing nin known for murdering countless people and the time she had spent with him while he was nice to her he did showcase a more ruthless side both during her training and in regards to those under his command. However she didn't think he was capable of that, no now that she thought about it she did he probably held the Cat Contract in contempt for what happened to his mother her great grandmother Devin for them not rescuing her by reverse summoning or something or the other. She was rationalizing it in her mind however when Regulus mentioned what happened to Aura her blank face would become pained as she realized with a startling clarity exactly why Regulus was redirecting the conversation while Aura was around. She would close her eyes once Regulus finished reflecting on the new knowledge she had obtained and slightly loathing herself for considering making a pact with Aiphilion.

Though the more rational part of her did make the argument that she did not know and thus shouldn't feel any regret towards trying to obtain the necessary power for the Republic but still she treated the cat contract as her family and to know that her true family caused them so much pain brought her anguish. Thank you Regulus-sama. You have given me much to reflect on and though it might not mean much I will try my best to make amends for whatever my grandfather did to the contract. I owe all of you that much, and when I encounter him next...he and I will..have words. Yvette said her voice lacking the warmth that she had showcased earlier as she was deadly serious at the moment though it was a testament to her control that other than the tears she shed on behalf of her friend there was no other outward display of emotion. The reality was that she was furious, and understood now why her mother wanted to completely erase the fact that her grandfather was still alive. Still, at least now she knew where she got her ruthless side from still to do something like that, no while she was grateful for him taking time to teach her and guide her so that she was strong enough to create the republic she no longer sought to become him like she did before.

Just one more thing before I can drop this topic of what my grandfather did, concerning those slain during his unchaining.. I take it Aura's mother was one of those who perished... she said her voice becoming much softer trailing off as she did want the confirmation but at the same time despite knowing that was most likely the answer some part of her didn't want it to be true.

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 9:58 am

Regulus didn't have much more to say. His mind was elsewhere, thinking back on those particular battles of holding Aiphilion back. Such raw power, to think he was once on par with Kasha. But no more, Alex made sure the two weren't even remotely similar, his only passion and goal was strength. He'd simply nod at Yvette as she thanked him. She looked pissed. Perhaps from his point of view, it was different? Regulus would like to think that, but he knew deep down that wasn't the case. He took pleasure from their pain, he always did. He couldn't even imagine what he was doing to the others he summoned, the lesser, weaker ones. But all he knew was that when they were summoned, none would see them for weeks at a time after that. Only those involved and Bastet/Kasha know the real truth of the daily struggles he presented. One more question. A question of their dead, of Aura's mother. "Cecilia. Aura's mother was Cecilia. She resides north of the waterfall with the rest of those we lost, returned to nature, but never forgotten." A beautiful grove filled with various flowers. Each flower representing the individual which laid beneath them. A place to remember what they had lost. A place separate from their usual burial grounds. A sacred place. "The past cannot be changed, young summoner. But the future has yet to be decided. All the paths have been opened for you to chose, yet which road you take, only you can decide. The best I can do is offer guidance." Regulus would stand, preparing to leave. "My suggestion, avoid the path which is blinded by strength. Until next time Yvette of the Ocelot family, our summoner." Devin...Ceres...Are we doing right by this girl? The thought could not exit his mind as he walked away, disappearing into the overgrown trees. She knew her way home, if not, consider it a kitten trial.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   12th July 2015, 10:28 am

Yvette would nod closing her eyes once more and placing her palms over her face as she thought about her next course of action. She would assume what he said was a confirmation judging by his personality it seemed he liked to believe their was good in everyone it made sense after all being cynical wasn't exactly the ideal thought process behind an effective leader one must have some hope for the future at least. Still she remained her mainly to calm down it wouldn't due to return to her training grounds enraged and once she managed to recollect herself she would stand up brushing away a stay tear and set off making a note to remember to bring flowers to place at the graves of those who had fallen. She would find her way back home and thankfully she would get Shade to reverse summon her back home her mind still plagued by her recently acquired information.

(Yvette Exits)

Training Topic:

Back to top Go down
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   13th July 2015, 6:42 am

After they both left, Yvette having lingered behind for awhile, Moka would come out from her spot behind a tree, sighing and running her claws back through her hair, before looking up at a familiar face. A brimming smile showing teeth far too large for any scenario. "You get all that, fucker?" Moka would ask, before looking down at her drawing in the dirt, her face scrunching up with anger. "Aye Moka, You did well. At least your not as useless as my wife was. Haha!" He'd laugh at his own poorly made joke, referring to how her sacrafice was unable to appease the lord and keep Aiphilion free. "You need to keep getting close to her, Moka. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be a much better offering, your heart is pure." At the conclusion of his speech, the cat would hop away, disappearing towards the village, leaving Moka in a fit of rage clawing and stomping on her personal representation of Wendy screaming "I'll kill them all."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)   

Back to top Go down

Time to Restore Pride (Summoning Dual)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3