HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Something to Prove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: Something to Prove   8th April 2015, 1:37 am

After arriving to the shogunate, there was a moment of truth. It was time for Amon to go off to the pits and make something of himself. He needed to make his parents proud, as well as his sensei. The only way to do that is to prove to everyone that he wasn’t a helpless child and that he could grow up to be an excellent ninja. “For what it’s worth, it’s always the youngest that has the most to prove. “Amon would walk up to the front desk and sign up. “I guess I’ll start the lowest? Featherweight first set please.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something to Prove   8th April 2015, 2:03 am

The man at the desk would nod before pointing to the door which would open for Amon to walk through, once he got into the stadium he would notice someone was already there currently warming up by doing stretches, it was a girl probably around his age with orange leg warmers and when she saw him she would smile happily. Hey I'm Rika, it's nice to meet you. she said with a wave as she got into a fighting stance and would wait for him to make the first move before she herself decided to do something. The stadium was almost empty after all it was just featherweight not much entertainment here other than watching relatively normal people tear each other apart which some people liked to watch simply because of the bare bones nature of full contact fighting to the death while others wer emore used to the flashy shinobi death battles.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Something to Prove   8th April 2015, 2:18 am

“Amon….Go easy on me now…but question....why do you fight?" ”Though, who was he kidding, this was a fight to the death. What kind of sick fuck takes pleasure in watching underage children killing each other? He kind of wished that he could win without killing his girl, that takes some real skill. “Hopefully I improved. “ Amon would say say in his head as he used shadow step for c rank speed in conjunction with unlimited power for c rank strength. He sped up towards rita and opens up with a high kick, but the high kick was a feint and only served as a distraction as amon went into his low kick.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Prove   

Back to top Go down

Something to Prove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1