HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Jutsus yadda yadda yadda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meimu

PostSubject: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 8:52 am

This first one is an add-on to the Zerin clan. Needs approving just like normal jutsu but has no rank, etc etc.

Add-on NameDescriptionRequirments
Tattooed ArmsThis add-on applies a juinjutsu to the user's vectors in a similar fashion to Ghostly Inscribe. After getting this add-on the user may passively pass on up to three inscribed juinjutsus memorized by this add-on. If only a single juinjutsu is inscribed it may be up to B-rank. If only two are inscribed they both may be up to C-Rank and if three juinjutsus are inscribed they must all three be D-rank juinjutsus. Once this add-on has been learned the inscribed juinjutsu may not be changed.1 B-rank or lower juinjutsu and a training equal to the rank of the juinjutsu/ additional training equal to the juinjutsus
Name:Zerin's Prerogative
Classification: Clan Training
Class: Passive
Range: N/A

Description: A secret training in the Zerin clan, that is undertaken when a clan member is either seen as a leader, or moved into a position of power within the clan. After participating in this training a Zerin clan member is unable to learn any more tiers. They still retain any tiers trained before hand. The Zerin embraces their vectors to a new point applying their vectors add-ons as base tiers. Any tiers the Zerin had before this training is also applied to their Vectors. This only applies to add-ons that are directly related to a tier. Effect add-ons, such as healing or extra arms, have no additive effects on the Zerin.

Name: Vector Bio-Highjacking
Classification: Ronin Ability
Class: Supp
Range: Equal to Vector Range

Description: A mid level Zerin ability that was designed to relay information between team members with absolute minimal detection. A Zerin uses one of their vectors to enter a person's body and wrap itself around the person's spine up to the base of their brain. The process takes little time to properly apply once practiced. Once in place the person and Zerin will feel and hear a small pop as the connection is made. Once the connection is made the person and Zerin can essentially read each others thoughts, allowing them to have 'internal' conversations. This tech does have a second stage that can be accessed if the user takes time to train this tech a second time. Once trained a second time the Zerin and person, while connected retain both parties senses, such as seeing from each other's eyes. This second stage also has the unique side effect of sharing the memories of both parties. If multiple people are connected to a single Zerin it starts to resemble more of a 'chat room' than a conversation between two parties. A person can break the tether to the Zerin by either moving out of the range of the Zerin's vectors, or by using Kai. The break in the tether is painless and at most the person and Zerin will hear/feel the loud pop again.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Speed
Classification: Juinjutsu
Class: Debuff
Range: Seal

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preperation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets speed-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's speed by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets speed by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Defence

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preparation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets Defense-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's defense by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets defense by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Endurance

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preparation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets endurance-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's endurance by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets endurance by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Reaction

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preparation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets reaction-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's reaction by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets reaction by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Strength

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preparation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets strength-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's strength by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets strength by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Name:Ada's First Steps: Barrier

Description: During Ada's incarceration in preparation for his ascension to head of the clan he began crafting this along with other juinjutsus. This specific juinjutsu applies a seal directly to a person on touch. The seal is the size of a nickle and is nearly undetectable upon application and activation. Once applied the seal drops the targets barrier-tier by one rank. The seal can be applied three times to a target to drop the target's barrier by two ranks, nine times total to drop the targets barrier by three ranks, and continuing up by adding double the amount of seals to the target. The seal is easily removed with any unsealing method or ability, but can not be smudged or washed off by normal means. The seals wear off after 80 posts total if the target is C-rank, 60 posts if the target is B-rank, 40 posts if the target is A-rank, 20 posts if the target is S-rank, and 10 posts if the target is Z-rank. The seals do not carry over to other topics.

Last edited by Meimu on 17th May 2015, 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 2:55 pm

Tattooed arms you have a part which says Fuinjutsu probably a typo, regardless correct it to Juinjutsu.

Ada's First Steps? Should all be named Base Curse: (Insert Tier) Lvl 1 If anything you can have them as Zerin Cursing Style - Base Curse: Speed Lvl 1etc etc. In addition add if they have modification slots or not, if they do then it should be 8, with the option of using a second placement of these seals as one of their modification slots in order to trigger the strengthening effect of the debuff. When you eventually make more seals have the modification slots increase by increments of 8x the seals rank. I.E Lvl 2 would be C-rank, so it would have 16 modification slots (C-rank counts as 2 just like D would of counted as 1).

In a nutshell the seals are fine but will be limited by their modification slots to how many can be placed back to back as I'm sure you'll wish to do. Want to have large amounts of debuffs make higher level Juin for more modification slots to stack them higher simple as that. If you do want however you can have the other levels drop theirs by more amounts so while Lvl 1 drops by -1, Lvl 2 would drop by -2. As long as you factor in how many multiples it would take to increase their effect (Since Lvl 1 goes by 2 seals to trigger an additional -1 drop, Lvl 2 should be 3, Lvl 3 should be 4 and so on)

Everything else is approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:00 pm

yea it was a typo but see here is where we get back to the discussion we were having yesterday.

First steps is just intended to be a single seal that lowers a single tier. There is no higher version and it honestly isn't intended to be something that carries over from topic to topic, which is why nearly anything can remove it. Its not supposed to be some long lasting thing so I don't understand why/what modifiers has anything to do with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:05 pm

Ah I see in that case please add in the fact that it wears off after time then. Make it scale with rank, the higher rank the opponent the shorter the seal remain on a target before wearing off after (insert time) P.T. Perhaps like this:

Rank of Target - Duration until it wears off in Posts (total)
D - End of Topic
C - 80
B - 60
A - 40
S - 20
"Z" - 10
"X" - 5

If anything, make Ada's First Steps into a seperate technique as a Fighting Style and include it's juinjutsu wearing off after a set amount of time and not lasting permanently and affix that chart at the end. I was under the impression that you were attempting to make permanent juin.

Back to top Go down
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:20 pm

Ok so just stepping away from everything and just talking here.

If I turn First steps into a fighting style, and dropped the add on as it is the largest base of this fighting style, I would then have to pay out for each application of a single seal. That becomes way to costly to make complete use of it, so I'd be better off making higher rank seals that did last forever.

I'm completely ok with the seals having time limits to them, as they stand now, but I just can't wrap my head around the idea of turning first steps into a fighting style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:31 pm

Mmmhm, each seal depending on level would have their own seperate cost. So Lvl 1's would be a D-rank each. Lvl 2's would be C-rank each. Stacking the Lvl 1's would be Dx how many times your using them. Not that costly unless your attempting to use the more high powered seals but if you stick to the low level ones it's just 1 D per use cheap enough but still effective.

The Fighting Style is more so involving the stacking, how they can not be wiped off etc, and the fact that they fade away after a set amount of time. Think of a Fighting Style as a gateway technique to allow someone to do things.

Back to top Go down
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:46 pm

I'm all for fighting styles as an starting point but in this case I really don't see the need for one. I don't see where I would benefit more from a fighting style around the Vector/Juin combo. At the very least not yet. I mean this is just the starting point so if Ada gets around to becoming a chuunin I could see then making it an official style based off these roots, and expanding greatly but I'm more focused short run over late game thinking for now. Yea later on I could see expanding the stacking style but I think of this as more of the roots before the creation of the fighting style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 3:58 pm

Mmmkay, then that's fine as long as you add the time limits to each of the seals, (The main reason I mentioned the Fighting Style Alternative was simply so you didn't have to add that time limit thing to each specific one.) But if you don't wish to make a fighting style for less clutter by all means go ahead it's not absolutely necessary after all as long as you make sure to detail each of the techniques to have all that I've mentioned for them.

The Vector thing is approved since you made the correction

Back to top Go down
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 4:39 pm

Ok ok you were just aiming at using it as an organizing thing. If you really think it needs it I guess I'll write one up but I'm honestly ok the way they are. Changes were made to everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   22nd April 2015, 4:51 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   6th June 2015, 12:23 am

Name: Zerin's Advancing Mind
Classification: Genjutsu

Description: After several trainings Zerins push their ronin minds to new limits allowing them to notice genjutsus far easier than normal. After a genjutsu have been activated on them they instantly start learning from it even if they don't understand they are in one yet. The Zerins realize they are inside of a genjutsu and also learn how the genjutsu works after a set amount of time, and once the maximum time has been spent trapped inside the genjutsu they become immune to that specific genjutsu. This only works on genjutsus up to S-Rank. You can not become immune to genjutsus that do not use chakra to activate.
Genjutsu RankAwarenessImmunity
DInstantly2 users posts
C1 users posts4 users posts
B2 users posts7 users posts
A3 users posts10 users posts
S4 users posts14 users posts
Name: Zerin Cognition I

Description: After several trainings Zerins push their ronin minds to new limits allowing them to deal with genjutsus far easier than normal. This training allows a Zerin to break out of genjutsu up to C-rank genjutsu. (D-rank people can break C-rank genjutsu with this training)

Name: Zerin Cognition II

Description: After several trainings Zerins push their ronin minds to new limits allowing them to deal with genjutsus far easier than normal. This training allows a Zerin to break out of genjutsu up to B-rank genjutsu. (C-rank people can break B-rank genjutsu with this training)

Name: Zerin Cognition III

Description: After several trainings Zerins push their ronin minds to new limits allowing them to deal with genjutsus far easier than normal. This training allows a Zerin to break out of genjutsu up to A-rank genjutsu. (B-rank people can break A-rank genjutsu with this training)

Name: Zerin Cognition VI

Description: After several trainings Zerins push their ronin minds to new limits allowing them to deal with genjutsus far easier than normal. This training allows a Zerin to break out of genjutsu up to S-rank genjutsu. (A-rank people can break S-rank genjutsu with this training)

Name: Zerin Hardening I

Description: After training their minds Zerins are able to naturally take more mental damage without losing their sanity. Effectively this increases the amount of mental damage a Zerin can take by a D-rank. In addition this training my under taken a total of five times, each time increasing the amount of damage they are able to take while taking up a spot in your total amount of jutsus.

Name: Zerin Hardening II

Description: After training their minds Zerins are able to naturally take more mental damage without losing their sanity. Effectively this increases the amount of mental damage a Zerin can take by a C-rank. In addition this training my under taken a total of five times, each time increasing the amount of damage they are able to take while taking up a spot in your total amount of jutsus.

Name: Zerin Hardening III

Description: After training their minds Zerins are able to naturally take more mental damage without losing their sanity. Effectively this increases the amount of mental damage a Zerin can take by a B-rank. In addition this training my under taken a total of five times, each time increasing the amount of damage they are able to take while taking up a spot in your total amount of jutsus.

Name: Zerin Hardening VI

Description: After training their minds Zerins are able to naturally take more mental damage without losing their sanity. Effectively this increases the amount of mental damage a Zerin can take by a A-rank. In addition this training my under taken a total of five times, each time increasing the amount of damage they are able to take while taking up a spot in your total amount of jutsus.

Name: Wrath of a Zerin I
Class: Offensive/passive
Range: Equal the Zerin's Vectors

Description: Once a Zerin has become aware of a genjutsu activated on them they are able to nullify its effects in a similar way to Kai, but instead of the chakra being lost it pulls the genjutsu to the Zerin's vectors. The vectors then turn a deep blood red with black veins running through them, and becoming completely visible to anyone. The Zerin is then able to apply the genjutsu onto any target that touches his vectors. The effect lasts until the end of a topic, or until nulified. The vectors are locked into physical form until the effects are nullified. The activation of the genjutsu by touch costs nothing but to nullify the effects of this ability the user must use a D-rank of chakra and a D-rank of blood. Only one genjutsu may be absorbed at a time and must be nulified before another can be absorbed. This version only allows for Zerin to take D-rank genjutsu into their vectors. Genjutsus applied this way may not be stacked on top of its self. May still be stacked with other genjutsus.

Name: Wrath of a Zerin II

Description: Once a Zerin has become aware of a genjutsu activated on them they are able to nullify its effects in a similar way to Kai, but instead of the chakra being lost it pulls the genjutsu to the Zerin's vectors. The vectors then turn a deep blood red with black veins running through them, and becoming completely visible to anyone. The Zerin is then able to apply the genjutsu onto any target that touches his vectors. The effect lasts until the end of a topic, or until nulified. The vectors are locked into physical form until the effects are nullified. The activation of the genjutsu by touch costs nothing but to nullify the effects of this ability the user must use a C-rank of chakra and a C-rank of blood. Only one genjutsu may be absorbed at a time and must be nulified before another can be absorbed. This version only allows for Zerin to take C-rank genjutsu into their vectors.  Genjutsus applied this way may not be stacked on top of its self. May still be stacked with other genjutsus.

Name: Wrath of a Zerin III

Description: Once a Zerin has become aware of a genjutsu activated on them they are able to nullify its effects in a similar way to Kai, but instead of the chakra being lost it pulls the genjutsu to the Zerin's vectors. The vectors then turn a deep blood red with black veins running through them, and becoming completely visible to anyone. The Zerin is then able to apply the genjutsu onto any target that touches his vectors. The effect lasts until the end of a topic, or until nulified. The vectors are locked into physical form until the effects are nullified. The activation of the genjutsu by touch costs nothing but to nullify the effects of this ability the user must use a B-rank of chakra and a B-rank of blood. Only one genjutsu may be absorbed at a time and must be nulified before another can be absorbed. This version only allows for Zerin to take B-rank genjutsu into their vectors.  Genjutsus applied this way may not be stacked on top of its self. May still be stacked with other genjutsus.

Name: Wrath of a Zerin VI

Description: Once a Zerin has become aware of a genjutsu activated on them they are able to nullify its effects in a similar way to Kai, but instead of the chakra being lost it pulls the genjutsu to the Zerin's vectors. The vectors then turn a deep blood red with black veins running through them, and becoming completely visible to anyone. The Zerin is then able to apply the genjutsu onto any target that touches his vectors. The effect lasts until the end of a topic, or until nulified. The vectors are locked into physical form until the effects are nullified. The activation of the genjutsu by touch costs nothing but to nullify the effects of this ability the user must use a A-rank of chakra and a A-rank of blood. Only one genjutsu may be absorbed at a time and must be nulified before another can be absorbed. This version only allows for Zerin to take A-rank genjutsu into their vectors.  Genjutsus applied this way may not be stacked on top of its self. May still be stacked with other genjutsus.

Name: Wrath of a Zerin V

Description: Once a Zerin has become aware of a genjutsu activated on them they are able to nullify its effects in a similar way to Kai, but instead of the chakra being lost it pulls the genjutsu to the Zerin's vectors. The vectors then turn a deep blood red with black veins running through them, and becoming completely visible to anyone. The Zerin is then able to apply the genjutsu onto any target that touches his vectors. The effect lasts until the end of a topic, or until nulified. The vectors are locked into physical form until the effects are nullified. The activation of the genjutsu by touch costs nothing but to nullify the effects of this ability the user must use a S-rank of chakra and a S-rank of blood. Only one genjutsu may be absorbed at a time and must be nulified before another can be absorbed. This version only allows for Zerin to take S-rank genjutsu into their vectors.  Genjutsus applied this way may not be stacked on top of its self. May still be stacked with other genjutsus.

Last edited by Meimu on 13th June 2015, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   7th June 2015, 5:26 pm

approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   25th July 2015, 11:01 pm

Name: Void Chains
Classification: Void Tech
Class: Supp/Off
Range: Mid

Description: Void Chains is a rather straight forward tech that hides a far more deadly appearance because of where they come from. Upon activating this tech two chains spawn from the user's hands (two per hand) and all void conduits. These chains appear to be fused with the user's hand and can stay fused with their hand until they pull them completely out. These chains carry the Acolyte's unique ability to destroy chakra networks on contact in the same fashion of an Acolyte's physical touch. These chains also have the ability to destroy chakra based attacks, equipment, etc by being slammed into the attack. The chains also gain strength based on the amount of chakra they destroyed. Chains created from conduits are weaker and can be destroyed much easier. Chains created from conduits require a D-rank of blood per conduit and all chains must be created at the same time or another S-rank of void energy must be used.(Increases in strength is based solely on the destruction of chakra based techs and not the destruction of chakra networks. The Chains can not but pulled out of the user's hands or void conduits except by the user. Void Conduits must be created through other means and this tech does not create anything but the chains. The chains created by this tech carry the appearance of normal steel grey chains, and can't move on their own and chains can not naturally wrap around a target tight enough to bind the target without the user being up close and personal to tie them) The following list is "The amount of Destroyed Chakra" - "Rank of chakra based attack the chains can naturally destroy" - "Requied chakra/physical damage needed to destroy the chains"
0 - C - S/A
1B - B - SS/S
1A - A - SSS/SS
1S - S - Z/SSS
1SS - SS - Z/Z
CHAINS CREATED FROM CONDUITS
0 - C - B/C
1B - B - A/B
1A - A - S/A
1S - S - SS/S
1SS - SS - SSS/SS
1SSS - SS - Z/SSS
1Z - SS - Z/Z

Name: Void Conduit Seal
Classification: Fuin/Void Tech
Range: Touch

Description: Void Conduit seal allows the user to place a seal on any location. The seal can be broken with any an unsealing method, using some form of void chakra or blood, of at least A-rank. This seal is a conduit created to be used in ways such as creating Void Chains from.

Name: Matsuigen's Conduit Deck
Classification: Acolyte Ability

Description: This training charges Mat's cards created from his Acolyte ability and turns them into Void Conduits for use in other ways such as the creation of Void Chains. A side effect of this training allows the cards to require one rank higher chakra based attack to destroy them.(The price used to keep the cards active in battle is needed to be able to use the card for any use. Side effect means it takes chakra damage equal to the user's rank to destroy the card)

Name: Void Chain: drain
Range: Touch (Through the chains)

Description: This is an enhanced ability of the chains. With the chains touching a target they are able to draw out chakra and destroy it from their target. Each post a single chain can pull and destroy a D-rank of chakra from their target. This power compounds based on the amount of chainst touching the target. (The drawing and destroying ability is per post, and not per contact of the chains even if the chains hit multiple times in a single post)
#of Chains - Amount pulled and Destroyed:

Name: Void Chain: Constrict
Class: Off
Range: Mid

Description: This tech causes created void chains to to reach out and attempt to snare a target. The chains move at speed equal to the rank of the user, if the acolyte has taken time to perfect his speed to the absolute maximum (SS-rank Tier Training) then the chains more at one rank higher than the user. Once the chains have successfully snared their target, the target can only break free by breaking the chains. If the target has strength tiers they can potentially over power the user and drag them along with the chains. If the target moves at a speed faster than the user is able they will also be able to drag the user. If chains from a void conduit are used the conduit may be dragged away in the same manor. If the chains connected to a conduit that is a seal or attached to something large the chains can be ripped from their connection. (i.e. Void Conduit: Seal chains are connected to a building/tree/ground, the target can rip the seal from the building/tree/ground, possibly even bring part of the building/tree/ground with it)

Name: Void Chain: Compounded Bindings

Description: Compounded Bindings is a training that allows a user's chains to gain strength in numbers. Chains can be twisted together to require more power to destroy them. Twisted chains become one chain when counted in any other tech. In addition if multiple chains are tied around a target or used in a tech such as Void Chain: Constrict they compound together making them far stronger. If four chains are used to bind the person it increases the strength needed to break the chains to one stage higher than the current stage of strength the chains are on. If eight chains are used it raises it by two stages. If sixteen chains are used it raises it to the maximum level. (Levels are listed on thee Void Chain tech and are based on the amount of destroyed chakra)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   26th July 2015, 2:04 am

approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   13th September 2015, 12:10 am

Add-on NameDescriptionRequirments
Primal VectorsPrimal Vectors is a Zerin add-on much like Piercing or bladed vectors but it is seen as a much much more primal alteration to one's vectors. The Zerin's vectors gain a new form, that varies in appearance from person to person. The vector hands modify their selves into the shape of a head of something. This can be anything from a spider to a wolf, to even that of a turtle or something wilder. Because of a vectors nature, it is often very very hard to actually tell what the vector looks like, and their differentiation often boils down to a difference in bite patterns. The vector bites, pierce through defences one rank lower than the strength of the Zerin's vectors.C-rank at least plus must be around the animal the vector becomes along with C-rank training
Name: Zerin's Locked Jaws
Range: Equal to Vectors

Description: This is a cross breed of vector transformations, fusing the use of piecing vectors and primal vectors. Providing the Zerin has both the add-ons, a bite from a Zerin's vectors can 'lock' its jaws onto the target requiring strength two ranks higher than the strength of the user's vector to break free of it.

Name: Zerin Art of Bleeding

Description: Zerin Art of Bleeding is a kind of passive effect of a Zerin's vectors, that directly involves Bladed Vectors, Piercing vectors, Primal Vectors, or any other physical based vector add-on that involves cutting, slicing, or biting. A wound not healed caused by a Zerin's vector will cause D-rank bleeding per post of the victim per wound, stacking for only the first three wounds. (wounds after this does not increase the bleed rate)

Name: Zerin Art of Draining

Description: This is directly related to Zerin Art of Bleeding but involves only for the time that a vector remains in contact with the victim. The post after a vector implants itself into a target, either by being stabbed into or rooted into or any of the like, the Zerin can directly draw blood out of the target, and into their vector at a rate equal to their rank per post, up to a maximum of S-rank. The blood is drawn into the Zerin's vector, giving their vector the appearance of veins, ultimately turning the vector from invisible to completely visible. The blood is stored inside of the vectors, and they retain their visible state and can not turn into mental vectors until the blood is used or expelled. The blood can be used in the topic it is drained but can not be stored from topic to topic as the blood coagulates by the time the user leaves the topic. The blood can at any point in the topic be expelled out of the vector arms, appearing to literally be sweated out of the arms. Requires Zerin Art of Bleeding.

Name: Segmented Vectors (Signature Ada)

Description: Segmented Vectors is a highly specialized unique trait to Ada's Zerin Vectors. Segmented Vectors allows Ada to break pieces of his vectors apart to save them from being completely destroyed. When a vector is damaged, or at Ada's will, his vector breaks a part halving its total range for the next three posts, after which it returns to full use. This unique trait allows Ada to still use a broken vector. In addition a vector that is rooted or locked onto a target will turn jet black and remain in the target after being seperated. The rooted or locked vector piece still requires the same requirments to be removed.

Name: Ada's Art of Draining

Description: After developing Segmented Vectors, Ada furthered its ability but using the pieces he'd left behind in his opponents. The rooted or locked vectors that have been seperated become, in a dark way, a water spout for the targets blood. The Vector pieces draws blood our of the person at a rate of a C-rank per post until they are removed. Requires Segmented Vectors.

Last edited by Meimu on 14th October 2015, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   13th September 2015, 4:50 pm

All are approved, however you should switch the Segmented Vector's into the vector add-on format.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   13th September 2015, 5:18 pm

I don't want it as an add-on for two reasons. I want it to be an Ada exclusive and I don't want anyone making any sort of "Signature" add on in the zerin's stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   13th September 2015, 5:21 pm

approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus yadda yadda yadda   

Back to top Go down

Jutsus yadda yadda yadda