Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   12th July 2015, 9:14 pm

Good. You have made your first stride remember that feeling master it. Xan said turning by using his right heel to ground himself while taking a step to the side with his left to lash out with a thrust where his apprentice ended up still at crashing ground though being used with Lack of Intent to make it more difficult for him to read. You are learning the introduction to the next level above Shunpo, Hoho a testament to your own familiarity with the technique however to truly master Hoho you must learn how to refine it and separate the purely physical aspect of it on it's own. he said quickly while keeping his eyes open for any potential counter attack by his apprentice. Once you have done that similar to your morning exercises you are to train it repeatedly honing it refining it so that your Twin Moon Dances can be utilized interchangeably with Hoho removing the sensual nature of the former for the subtlety and enhanced speed of the latter. he said before twisting his blade from the thrust and swinging upward this time at Vacuum release utilizing Tenmetsu Style: Demon Fang resulting in multiple compressed waves of air extending outward from his blade each moving at bullet release to bombard Hiro.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   13th July 2015, 10:20 am

Evading the attack with what felt like relative ease, Hiro would turn to face his sensei. . Though it was quite obvious that Hoho was superior to Shunpo in every way shape and form, it was also more taxing on his body as it seems that moving at speeds that his body can’t handle tires him out faster than moving at regular speeds, so he would have to be extremely careful in actual battle and he would also need to take his blood limits in consideration as it felt as if he was burning out his reserves rather quickly, but this was training and he would like to test his limits.

Seeing the waves of compressed air honing in on him, Hiro would use Hoho to dodge to the left at Vacuum Release speeds once more but the strain moving that fast again caused him to stumble and fall, which was good in a sense as now he would be able to close the distance between him and Xan. As he found himself an inch from the ground he would use Stumbling Edge: Strafe to close in on the distance between him and Xan. He would then draw his Katana ensuring that the blade hits on sheathe during the draw phase causing the blade to begin vibrating. With that dude he would deliver a vertical slash to Xan’s mid section at Crashing Ground Speeds.

Techs Used:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   13th July 2015, 11:44 am

Xan would raise an eyebrow at Hiro's maneuver, it seemed as if he understood the concept of Hoho and had likewise adjusted accordingly to it's use. Seeing that the slash missed Xan would sheathe his blade right after launching the Tenmetsu Style: Demon Fang however it didn't take his eyes off of his student noticing the perfect switch from the use of Hoho to Stumbling Edge. He would have to take his apprentice a bit more seriously and thus would draw his katana in a smooth motion at Vacuum Release speeds making use of Iai Rampaging. It was a test, sure Xan could of matched Hiro's speed at Crashing Ground however he knew the peculiarities of the Stumbling Edge fighting style and that would only end up getting him outsped and cut. His use of this specific Kenjutsu technique at that speed however was testing whether his apprentice was flexible in his use of Kenjutsu. There were three things he could do to potentially avoid being cut, Xan was interested to see which one he would pick. The obvious escape, the textbook counter or something only someone proficient in the styles of combat Hiro had learned could pull off.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   13th July 2015, 6:49 pm

Well he had known that getting so close to Xan as a bit suicidal but he had he had allowed the occasion to get to his head and might just pay the price. Might. Though it had seemed that he had the upper hand when he had used Strafe to close in on Xan, he should’ve known that the man would have other options available to him. Hiro would use Hoho to up his speed and changed the direction of his blade to meet with Xan’s causing a loud resonating sound and a much stronger vibration than he had ever felt to resonate through his body. Upon parrying his counter attack, Hiro would trip due to the crossing of his legs and would teeter in an arc to land five feet behind Xan. When he had gained ample footing, Hiro would stumble forward and used Hoho once more at Vacuum Release speeds to close in on Xan and this time he was certain that the horizontal slash that he was about to deliver to his back would hit him.

Techs Used:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   13th July 2015, 8:10 pm

Text book counter well done my apprentice, though you could of done something even better leaving me utterly incapable of escaping. Xan said as their blades clashed the repeated strikes of the Tuning Blade resulting in his own katana shattering while Xiao glided around him prompting Xan's frown to lessen ever so slightly in approval. Then again, I stand corrected. he said realizing he had been disarmed and the incoming strike was much too swift for him to avoid, which would end up resulting in him getting cut. The cut wouldn't draw any blood seeing as it would just fade away as Xan moved with just enough speed to leave a Bushin in his place.

You have progressed far enough to make me utilize my Bushin, but that was only because I decided not to receive the slash and thus shatter your blade. Still on a lesser opponent that would of been a finishing blow Xan said before placing both of his hands in his pockets. Now that you've gotten an understanding of Hoho perhaps you can remember how it feels while utilizing one of your Twin Moon Dances, by applying the principles of Hoho with substituting that style of movement for Shunpo you can eliminate the strain it places on your life-force.

Concerning the Training Topic:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   13th July 2015, 9:24 pm

He could feel a sense of accomplishment as his sword began slicing through Xan... Wait why was it slicing through him? It had seemed Xan had used a bunshin and due to the fact that he didn’t notice this and due to the fact that he couldn’t stop himself from swing downwards, the only thing that was left was for him to fall flat on his face, which of course was exactly what happened. “Ow….” Hiro groaned as he picked himself up from off the floor, spitting out the ash that had made its way in his mouth. “Damn it… I thought I had him this time.” Hiro complained as he brushed himself off and picked up his katana, thankfully he hadn’t impaled himself. How would he shatter the blade though? Was he made of some rare material? Hiro thought to himself as Xan spoke, well at least he praised his effort, that’s all that mattered.

So I’m assuming that I will be able to move at speeds equal to Samurai’s with the repercussions?” Hiro said as he tried to grasp what was said to him. If that was the case that seemed to be a pretty neat thing. So instead of worrying about getting drained he could focus on dispatching his opponents.

Tech learned:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   14th July 2015, 12:40 am

Perhaps one day you will gain a mastery kenjutsu enough to nick me but until then you are a hundred years early to even think about "getting me". Xan said studying his apprentice for a time before deciding to correct his assumptions. Indeed use of that technique, will grant you the ability to match samurai level speeds when not spending life force, whereas when you do not only are you capable of matching samurai level speed but your movement isn't readable by muscle tension. Unfortunately unless you train it constantly you'll only be able to preform Hoho: Shadowless Flight in conjunction with up to Crescent Routine. However with dedication I'm sure you will learn how to utilize it with much faster speeds. he said before deciding that he had taught his apprentice enough for today. Remember apprentice, tomorrow we will go on a mission together. I expect you to be well rested and for you not to disappoint me on the field. he said before vanishing due to moving at echoing flash speeds signifying the end of the lesson.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   15th July 2015, 10:27 pm

One day huh? Hiro thought to himself before letting out a silent yawn. This intense training session wasn’t exactly what he had planned today but it was good that he and Xan had spent some time together, even though it was mostly training. “Yeah, I’ll try not to disappoint.” Hiro stated with confidence before Xan practically disappeared before his eyes, again. Now he was alone once more, and with that girl he had met earlier nowhere to be found, he decided to just pack up his things and head home. “Well, tomorrow is the big day.” He said to himself before traveling the lonely road back home.

Le Exit

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   

Back to top Go down

Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2