View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

PostSubject: Amamiya's Techniques   3rd June 2015, 9:08 pm

Name: Limbo Interaction
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Self

Description: Amamiya was born with the DNA of a Soulless and a Yoroi. Being part Soulless Amamiya is capable of venturing through Limbo with the use of certain techniques. Being part Yoroi Amamiya is capable of touching intangibles. Though she may not possess the techniques that ultimately require these two things, she was born with the innate ability to physically interact with limbo.

Name: Doppelganger Training
Classification: Soul Tech
Range: Self

Description: Amamiya is capable of utilizing her Doppelgangers in order to hasten the pace of her training. With each additional Doppelganger she is capable of making her training is halved. This is due to the fact that like some clones when the clone/doppelganger is dismissed the excess chakra and information gained is returned to the user. Especially that of Soulless who in the future are capable of sharing not only sight but also thoughts.
Doppelganger Number - Training Requirements
1 - ½ Word Count
2 - ¼
3 - ⅛
4 - 1/16
5 - 1/32

Name: Sustained Doppleganger
Classification: Soul Tech
Range: Long

Description: Amamiya, being a Rikigaku, has gained a unique understanding over the control and maintainance of her Doppelgangers. This allows her to maintain control over them over longer distances than most. Usually, one can only maintain control of a doppelganger or clone over the same distance (same topic), however, Amamiya's range is much further and with experience they can be maintained huge distances from her, allowing her to take multiple missions or do recon infiltration and more that most normally are incapable of doing.
Rank - Doppelganger Range
D - Same Area
C - Same Land
B - Neighboring Land
A - Same Continent
S - Neighboring Continents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   3rd June 2015, 9:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   17th June 2015, 1:34 am

Name: Demonic Illusion: Welcome To The Party
Classification: Genjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Mid (Visual)

Description:  Amamiya focuses chakra into her face and once spotted by an opponent within 10ft of her or farther if the victim possesses enhanced eye-sight via dojutsu or techniques, they are caught within her Genjutsu. Those caught witness Amamiya moving five feet to the right, throwing off their perception of the real Amamiya until this technique is broken.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Disappearing Act
Range: Mid (Visual)

Description: Amamiya crosses her arms preparing to 'block' an attack. However, by cycling chakra through her arms she creates a trap in which once spotted within ten feet or longer if the target has enhanced eyesight via techniques or dojutsu, will witness her teleporting behind them and continuing to move just as the normal Amamiya is as if it was a mirror reflection, throwing off the targets sense of perception and losing track of the actual Amamiya unless broken. However, Genjutsu can still be transmitted visually through the fake Amamiya as it is more of a perception altering technique that reflects Amamiya in the targets vision.

Name: Offsetting Illusion: Why Hello There
Class: Offensive
Range: Long (Hearing)

Description: Amamiya channels chakra into her voice and says the word "Hello" catching anyone who hears it within 40 feet or longer if they possess enhanced hearing via techniques or other means. Once done the Genjutsu merely needs to be triggered by Amamiya. Once triggered the target will visualize Amamiya using the Doppelganger jutsu and the doppelgangers appearing around the target within ten feet of them. These mental doppelgangers will all then charge the target before punching them in the face from different directions dealing c rank mental damage times the number of doppelgangers. The number of Doppelgangers follows the clone rules.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Bring on the Fire
Range: Mid (Sight)

Description: Amamiya takes a deep breath and once seen within thirty feet of Amamiya or longer if the target possesses enhanced vision through a dojutsu or technique, this Genjutsu can be triggered whenever she is ready. The one who witnessed this will see Amamiya, once triggered, perform a Fireball Jutsu. They will witness the massive flame homing in on them at crashing ground speeds before swallowing them, dealing b rank mental damage. They will then believe they are on fire, dealing C-rank rank mental damage each post if they do not possess either a C-rank Barrier+Defense Tier Chain to sustain 1 count of B-rank mental damage instead or B-rank Barrier Tiers with no added damage penalty for resisting the status effect.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Step Through Time
Range: Mid (Sight)

Description: Amamiya focuses chalra through her feet before taking a step forward. Once witnessed by someone within thirty feet of Amamiya or longer if they posses enhanced vision through a dojutsu or technique, the Genjutsu is in placed and can be triggered at any time. Once triggered those caught in the Genjutsu will witness Amamiya reach into her digital storage and produce two large serrated daggers. They will then witness her teleport in front of them and lunge at crashing ground speeds, slicing across their chest and creating an X in their body, dealing b rank mental damage. If still in the Genjutsu they will believe themselves to be bleeding out, dealing c rank mental damage each post and tricking their body into exhaustion unless they possess B rank Barrier tiers. (Following normal rules for if it actually occurred physically but the exhaustion will stop once the Genjutsu is broken).

Name: Demonic Offsetting Illusion: Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Range: Mid/Long (Visual/Hearing)

Description: Amamiya will focus chakra into her hands and then clap once above her head. Those who witness within fifty feet or longer if they possess enhanced vision through dojutsu or techniques, or hear this within 100 feet or longer if they possess advanced hearing through techniques or other means, will then be caught in the Genjutsu. Once triggered they will see her stand nonchalantly and smirk, making them completely unaware of the actual Amamiya's actions. They will witness the fake seemingly absorbing all of their attacks and making random taunts and insults. However, because of the nature of this Jutsu Amamiya has difficult time utilizing visual based Genjutsu on her targets. As a result, this technique is better for her to escape or make a single direct attack.
Amamiya's Speed - How Long One is Caught Before Escape/Autohit
D - 10 Posts
C - 8 Posts
B - 6 Posts
A - 4 Posts
S - 2 Posts

Last edited by Satsuki on 18th June 2015, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   17th June 2015, 11:03 am

Okay couple of things.
Sight Based Genjutsu should have the names be Demonic Illusion: (Tech name)
Sound Based Genjutsu should have the names be Offsetting Illusion: (Tech name)
For instance:
Demonic Illusion: Welcome to the Party
Offsetting Illusion: Why Hello There

In terms of Range give me actual ranges like Short, Mid or Long but you can put (Visual or Hearing) as like modifiers so for instance.
Demonic Illusion: Welcome to the Party would look like this:

^ Make corrections like that for all of them, have Sight stuff use Mid while hearing uses long.

The More the Merrier slightly confused by the aim of this, are you simply referring to Doppelgangers being able to use your technique based Genjutsu? Because if that is the case there isn't a need to make that into a technique, since doppelgangers can use the same techniques as the originals as long as they aren't elemental.

Demonic Illusion: Bring on the Fire, have the last sentence be this since this isn't an elemental genjutsu: They will then believe they are on fire, dealing C-rank rank mental damage each post if they do not possess either a C-rank Barrier+Defense Tier Chain to sustain 1 count of B-rank mental damage instead or B-rank Barrier Tiers with no added damage penalty for resisting the status effect.

Demonic Illusion: Step through Time, make the bleeding out effect be triggered only if the victim doesn't possess B-rank Barrier Tiers.

Demonic Offsetting Illusion: Now you see me, Now You Don't = Make it an A-rank technique and triple the delay thing, make it an S-rank technique and double it or make it an SS-rank & you can keep the delay the same time period. (By Delay thing I mean How Long One is Caught Before Escape/Autohit). The reasoning for this is because I'm assuming you mean posts by Posts (Total) and not Turns in which case that is a very very very short amount of time for a C-rank to be able to capitalize on a victim trapped in a genjutsu and potentially kill them for it.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   18th June 2015, 4:00 pm

I'll make the corrections. And the more the merrier aren't real dopples. Its imaginary dopples. I use Genjutsu through the dopplegenjutsu to use multiple versions of an offensive Genjutsu. Say I use the demonic hell viewing and then I'll have 1 doppelganger appear mentally to my target. I can then use that doppelgangers mental attack as a catalyst to perform the offensive Genjutsu bring on the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   18th June 2015, 4:04 pm

Ah so a multiplication factor without an additional chakra cost to do so..hmmm no, i won't approve that but you can ask the other mods to see what they think on it.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   18th June 2015, 5:44 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amamiya's Techniques   

Back to top Go down

Amamiya's Techniques