HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   16th July 2015, 9:18 am

Once the genin got to the bottom of the dimly lit stairs they would enter a very large cavern with 11 gates and the second proctor standing there with his arms crossed. Like the proctor before he was wearing a mask to conceal his identity and he would wait until they all sectioned off into their various teams before rolling his head around. This would cause his neck to crack repeatedly before he cleared his throat to get the attention of the genin. Welcome to round two. Behind me are ten gates to the Maze of Agony, one of the training grounds within my beautiful village. It's name was not given lightly and it is full of things that can kill genin. I suppose it's a good thing that you are all trying to become Chunin then, the first round was a test of your intelligence, this is a test of combat in particular team based combat. he said pausing for emphasis before continuing one he was sure all of them understood the gravity of the situation.

Your respective jonin sensei have signed the permission forms to give our village no legal binding if you perish within. When you get in you will not be allowed out until you reach the end of the maze, likewise it is possible to run into another team while in the maze. Since the sections are divided into paths and gates you will have to complete whatever objective is required into order to pass through. he said before expanding his hands resulting in lightning cackling between them. This will decide which gate you'll go into it will be in order, sucks to be Team 10 and up doesn't it. he said as rapidly words such as team and gate would appear.

Teams & Which Gate they are going into:

I'll be frank inside there are no proctors, no cameras just your and your team, the various creatures which live in the maze and the other genin in the exam. What you choose to do in there, however you get to the exit it is your own prerogative. It goes without saying that once you step through it is every team for themselves since we only have a set number of exit gates so have fun, and try not to die in there. he said ending the light show and placing his hands in his pockets as each of the gates opened except the one in the middle.

Once all the teams had entered and the gates locked behind them he himself would proceed through the last gate leaving no one within the initial cavern and thus officially starting the Second Round of the Chunin Examinations.

Read before you post a reply:

---------------------------------------------

Once all the teams who qualified would make it into the room where the prelims were hosted they would see the same proctor next to a board while the Kohaigakure Head Nin overlooked all of the genin. He didn't give a speech and the person explaining the rules was the third proctor no he was just there to observe to see the talent of those within the exams.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   3rd August 2015, 5:33 pm

Ka would walk out of the room which his team had just killed off another team, well two of them were killed rather quickly while Ada felt it was necessary to torture his target. Seriously his team mate would have to seek help when he tortures a person and claims them as his pet, pretty sure he has a few prostitutes locked away in his basement so that he could torture and get off at the same time. So as he moved through the hallway, he could see another open door leading into a large room. 5 other teams had already finished their rounds, perhaps not all of the other teams had finished, much less survive. "Take your pick for a new pet, don't think I'll be able to stop you from your freaky shit Ada"

Spoiler:

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   11th August 2015, 8:36 am

Jazz would enter next, her puppets having been stored away in her Digitized Storage before she entered the room whereas he face was full of faux wonder and excitement as she looked around the room skipping around before stopping when she got next to Ka. "Hmm seems my analysis was current then, those teams were made of much better stuff than the others." Jazz said with a smirk, looking forward to not just seeing them compete but likewise fighting against them as it would allow her to analyze their capabilities more closely and give her valuable field data on the use of the Legendary Sannin in combat. She would check to see if Ada had entered and when he did she would dance in place as if she were too hyper and excited to stand still. Still she was hoping she didn't have to fight first, preferably she would like to fight in the middle not last or first she didn't want to be remembered as someone who started strong or finished strong but rather one of the many in the middle who managed to qualify. She was confident in her skill set that she could keep her illusion until the finals, there was no reason to reveal her actual skill set so early on.

Reserves:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   11th August 2015, 9:32 am

Cherish would enter the room with the other squads, she would walk to an unoccupied place and wait there listening to see if the proctor would say anything, she would look around and notice the other teams noticing that Team 7 had also managed to get to the next round. A rookie team just like her own squad, she was more curious about them than the others due to them being around the same age group. Well except for the little one who seemed really excited, a thought would enter her head about it being tragic that such a young girl had to of killed at such a young age but then she realized that her squad members might of taken care of it for her, and if not then she was a kunoichi and with the headband came the fact that she was an adult same as Cherish in the eyes of the village. "I wonder what they'll make us do next." Cherish would mutter this speaking to herself but also to her squad members when they got to us, if the maze was a test of teamwork and a means to get the first kill out of the way what would this be?

Reserves:

Cherish:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   11th August 2015, 9:02 pm

Omito would enter the room, following behind his teammate. As he followed her to a place to wait for the proctor, his light sea green eyes scanned the room, trying to see what teams had made it to the third round. He immediately recognized one of the teams, the one with the little girl in it. The boy had a feeling that the team was strong. If I remember correctly, that's Team 7. He wondered how strong they must've been to have made it to the third round. His thought was disrupted by the sound of Cherish's voice. Omito shoved his hands in his pockets and looked in her direction, "No clue." He had no idea of what they were going to be doing next. He neither cared of what they were going to do next because he was ready for anything. The boy was hoping that the proctor would just hurry up and get it started though because he was excited to get the round started.

Reserves:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   13th August 2015, 12:06 pm

Ada Followed in, trailing behind the group, a little disheartened. He much rather have used the girl for something but no chance of that when your team mate believes himself to be the holy and virtuous one of a group of psychopaths. Since we are on that subject, why do you keep bringing up sexual things when Ada wanted a new pet. Nothing sexual about it. At least not for me. I mean if ghost and Ka thinks about screwing their dog then who am I to judge. Back on subject though, Ada attempted to wipe a little blood off his collar as he caught up with his sexually frustrated and hyper emotional sociopath team mates. "Any chance we can be rid of the act with you yet. Its starting to honestly creep me out." Ada said in a whisper as he toke up post next to them.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Meimu on 17th August 2015, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   16th August 2015, 4:59 pm

Well after that small battle and a seemingly... Ridiculously easy maze, Summer stepped out with the rest of her team, scanning over the other people around to see who was still here. There were a fair number which was good, it meant that she would at least have an interesting fight come the next rounds. Checking over her weapons and her clothing she nodded and jogged to catch up with Omito and Cherish, standing beside them and giving them a smile. "Right, let's get this done! We are going to ace this." She told them, grinning and placing her hands on her hips, scanning her solitary pink eye across the rest of her foes one more time, noting any obvious injuries or the like. So with that, she was ready to kick some serious butt.

Reserves:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatta

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   17th August 2015, 12:48 pm

So just like that, one by one the children poured out of maze. It had been awhile since Tierno had been in action, turns out it is possible to get horrendously sick from candy... Either way! He just sort of had the sniffles at this point, he was okay enough to do this. Tierno was told to make his entrance big, make it somewhat memorable. In the fray he saw some genin he had looked over back in their academy years. Nice to see familiar faces scattered around. It was time to make his entrance...

A few dozen origami sparrows flew in, around the kids in a large swarm and landed in front of them. They all unraveled in front of the children and formed into the shape of a man, soon enough finalizing into Tierno. This was a clone but he channeled some chakra into it so it could speak. "Hello genin! Welcome to the next round! My name is- Achoo!" Both he and the clone let out a sneeze... Well than... He felt as if that was instantly ruined... Tierno emerged from the shadow and appeared next to the clone of himself rubbing his nose on a tissue. Damn cold... He looked tired but hey he had a job to do. "My name is Tierno Rikugaku. I will be the proctor for the third round. However! I was told by the organizers some rather bad news... Their are simply to many of you... So we will be having a preliminary round that will consist of one vs one matches, All before the real round even begins! As such these Prelim matches will begin immediately." He than grabbed the clone and shrunk it down as it became regular paper again. He looked at them and counted all the kids. He than folded each paper into another little airplanes before letting them fly to all the participants. "Unfold those and surge your chakra through them. Once you do, a number will appear on them. If there are no questions, I will have to ask the two of you who have the number one paper to step forward, while the rest of you... Should take a step back. Also rules are simple. Beat each other till you either knock them out or they surrender. Killing will not be tolerated. If you do so you will be penalized heavily. Also I shouldn't have to say that since it's one on one, no one is allowed to interfere, or it's an automatic surrender for the interfering party. As well as do not attack the people who are watching. Once again if there are no questions, lets get this show started!" He said with a drowsy smile as he pulled out a lolipop and stuck it in his mouth. He may be sick but he needed some sugar in him.

Rules:

Matches so Far:

Jutsu Used:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   17th August 2015, 2:08 pm

Jazz would smirk not giving Ada a comment as she was still intent on keeping up the charade for a bit longer, instead she would gasp at the numerous origami fluttering in and would move a bit as if she wanted to chase them but held herself back. Once Tierno appeared she would pluck one of paper whatever they were out of the air and would channel some chakra in it only for it to reveal a Nine (9), she would look around just to check if anyone else wanted to show their number but it seemed she had been the first to react. I got a 9. Jazz said taking a step back but being loud enough that anyone could hear her either way she was excited the matches were going to happen and she would have a chance to see exactly how strong her fellow genin were. Sure not all of the genin who could have gone to the exams were here but these were the toughest ones and eventually if she succeeded in getting promoted she would probably end up having to team up with them for missions in the future.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   18th August 2015, 11:25 am

OOC: I guess we are posting out of order then?

Cherish would get her own paper and after channeling chakra into it the number two would appear making her look towards her teammates to see if they got anything before whispering her own number to them. I got a 2, I hope it's not someone who has an advantage against me. Cherish muttered though she was calm, for the most part she tried to cover her weaknesses though as of yet she had a main one that she was hoping someone didn't exploit in the exams. Not that it was something breaking but to counter it brought a lot of problems to her that ultimately she didn't want to have to end up doing because it wasn't worth the effort. Still if need be, if she really did have to pull out all the stops then she would do it because no matter what she was going to become a Chunin at this examination, that was something she promised her Nee-san and Summer and she wasn't going to let either of them down.

Cherish:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   18th August 2015, 11:54 am

Ka watched as the other participants had reached up into the air to grab a paper airplane, Jazz continuing on with her charade of pretending to be a child. I mean sure biologically she was about four maybe five, but he knew this girl and found it somewhat unsettling along with his other team mate. However they still did not get to have any real fights yet, so perhaps it would be best if their opponents underestimate their team for the time being. So he would eventually reach up into the air to retrieve a plane and one seemed to float right into his gloved hand, and after channeling some chakra into the paper he could see a number appear upon it. "Number Four" He said with a grin on his face, however the rules about no killing seemed to weigh him down a bit. It was difficult for him to hold back his strength at the moment, so it was either full strength or none at all. Well let's just hope that the young Jiko could hold back his temper for the duration of this fight.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   19th August 2015, 8:15 pm

Omito watched in surprise as many papers flew in front of him and all the other Genin. The paper seemed to form into a man which seemed to be the next proctor. He was about to introduce himself, but then he sneezed right in the middle of his sentence. Greeeeaaat. That was embarrassing. Of course this was the guy who had to be their proctor. Omito sighed as he waited for the man to continue. Then out of nowhere the guy came out of the cuts. So the paper guy was just a clone, not as cool. The guy introduced himself as Tierno. Unfortunately, Omito had no clue who he was. Probably some Chunin or Jonin who decided to watch over the exams so they wouldn't have to go out on any missions.

So now they had to do one on one fights for the preliminary matches. The boy was actually excited about having more people to fight. It would give him a chance to test more of his abilities. He didn't want to show all his moves in a basic preliminary match though, he was going to try winning without using too much of his special techniques. Once the paper plane came towards him, Omito snatched it out of the air. Apparently he was suppose to run his chakra through it, so that's what he did. The number 6 appeared on his paper. He heard Cherish say that se got the number 2. His light sea green eyes looked at her as he lifted his paper to show her his own number, "Six." Now he wondered who his opponent would be. He was ready for anyone, he trusted in his abilities to get him pass this round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   20th August 2015, 5:40 pm

Ada shook his head, trying his best to ignore this version of Jazz. The calmer, quieter, slightly angrier Jazz was easier to deal with than this hyper one. Still the world moves on. Ada took the paper from the air and channeled chakra through it to reveal a five. He'd turn the paper around to show the number without saying anything else about it. He needed a bit more time before he was ready for another fight so he was hoping that this number would mean he'd at least have a few matches before his. Would make things much easier for sure. The trophy blade from his teams first fight was still in his other hand. He turned towards Ka and spoke up again. "Pay for the cleaning robot." Ada said with a smile knowing it would piss Ka off and get his attention all in one go, and with Ka's attention he'd toss the blade to him. "You won't be able to interfere with this one." Ada said turning his attention back to the proctor to wait for what's next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   21st August 2015, 4:00 pm

Tierno... That was someone she had met only once, someone that was supposed to be the sensei of her squad and then just... Never showed up again. Summer and Cherish then got transferred to Reiver where they met Colt and later on Omito after Colt was moved. She gave a soft sigh and shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest, staring at Tierno as the paper flew around them, she had seen this before after all and his Golems which were more impressive than this! So she just watched with a passive expression on her face until the paper fluttered over to her. She opened it up, looked down at it and nodded. "Seven, I'm number seven." Summer said to herself before crumpling the paper up and shoving it into her pocket. She then done a few stretches, checked her blades were on and flashed a wink and smile to both Omito and Cherish as well as a thumbs up. "See you on the other side you two."

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatta

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   23rd August 2015, 2:29 pm

One by one the children all surged chakra into the sensitive paper, number by number the matches were being made. "So... You can probably see who you're paired against." Tierno cleared his throat as he grabbed another paper and started writing on it. Than he enlarged the paper and showcased it to the combatants. "Though just in case... Here's the list, I hope you all are ready!" Tierno announced as he jumped back and attached the large poster esque paper to one of the walls, with all the listings of who was fighting who. This way everyone won't be dumbfounded, they can just stroll right up to their boxing match.

Matches:

He stayed off the field and was ready to ref these cute little prelims. This wasn't his time anymore, time to see the spring of youth duke it out. Boy was this going to be fun.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches   

Back to top Go down

The Chunin Exams 2nd Round Introduction & Prelims Elimination Matches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1