Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

PostSubject: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   21st July 2015, 12:36 pm

O.O.C. This topic is Mat's official hunt for Yyvette but that said anyone in the area is welcome to post. Anyone a part of this topic has 24hrs to post or they can be skipped.

This had been a long time coming. It should have been done years ago. I mean long before Mat. His mother, his father, someone long ago should have actually made their self known. Then again may be it was just Mat's master's training that was pushing Mat out into the open. It was his training that led him to the land of madness. It was there where Mat made up his mind to do this once and for all, and after traveling from the Shogunate to the Land of Madness and now here, if had been a very long time coming. Mat found a small in just outside of the large gates that lead into the Epsilon Republic. There he rested, meditated and washed himself. Cleaning himself and pressing his clothes. A clean shave and a fresh hair cut to match. The happy go lucky clown was gone. He was clam, void of emotion. He was focused on one thing. Finding Yyvette.

The day he'd arrived in the area he began spreading word that he was searching for Yyvette. Actually using her real and full name. Information had flowed from channels giving him the names of a few other possible leads and he put them out into the air as well. He wasn't going to hid. He was going to walk plainly. He'd even wrote up a poster and placed a few around a few trees and posts heading towards the gates. All informing that a man was seeking information on Yyvette. It would be only a matter of time before someone poked their head out the turtle shell, and if they didn't. Well Mat had a hatchet to split the shell in half. The posters also listed a time and meeting place as well. The meeting place was a simple hill not far from the gates in the Land of Greed. The time. The time wasn't a meeting time, but a time before Mat's information gathering tactics would become far more blunt. After all he was ready to split the shell of this republic to find out where she was.

Mat took up post on top of the hill. Fresh cut and cleaned face and pressed clothes made him a rare sight for such a location, but the blind Shogunate had dragged a steel chair up their. There he sat waiting under a single tree for something, anything to rear their head up.

o.o.c. Looking for mod. Did an encounter roll HERE was a wild animal encounter. If the mod doesn't like that reroll it I won't mind.

EDIT O.O.C. Told I should reroll because idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   24th July 2015, 1:48 pm

O.O.C. Re roll ended in a mineral encounter. Metal mineral. Mod let me know wt I found please. Second encounter roll got enemy encounter. Got Bandit Encounter.

Mat had sat there for what seemed like hours. Wasn't much of a problem really. Through his time he found something shiny on the ground, wrote a new hit single, and found a religion. Not a good religion but a religion none the less. I mean come on how good is that spaghetti thing. Delicious. The sun had shifted from early morning to mid day as the time passed without any major even going on. Still Mat was confident that he'd get someone's attention sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   25th July 2015, 3:04 am

As the sun would rise high into the sky, a man would walk out from bushes about twenty feet away. Dressed in a tattered suit, left shoulder torn, frayed ends, covered in dirt, hell even missing his right shoe; as you can tell this man is having a bad week. Lost his job as a merchant within the upper level in the land of greed, his wife had left him for his best friend, and to top it all off he was beat to shit three days ago and left out the gates to fend for himself. It was when Mat had picked up a chunk of aluminium (D rank worth worth of material in raw Ore) that the man had decided that he was going to get back on his feet, and unfortunately this boy was going to be the one to suffer from here on. "That's a mighty find chunk of metal you have there boy" He would say pulling out a knife that he had found on his first night out of the massive city nation. "Why don't you hand that over here and everything else you have before you get hurt"

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   25th July 2015, 7:25 pm

Mat had only started to write something down into his book after observing his find, when the man spoke up. Mat sat the material in his lap as he closed the book and tucked it away turning his head to the side towards the man. Without saying a word he tossed the material to the man. "Enjoy." Mat said plainly as he took to his feet. "But before you depart. I would hope you would have come here with more." Mat said trying to see if this man had information he could use. With all his flyers and the spoken word rumors he had started to circulate he needed to see if this man was really here for the material or something else. "I'm here for Yyvette. If you don't have what I need, leave now and enjoy what little that'll bring you." Mat said plainly and coldly. He wasn't in the mood, mindset or any of the above to deal with anything than the reason he was here. At least not if it couldn't help in in the long run of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   26th July 2015, 7:24 am

Sigh. Another one? Neo would walk up to yet another poster, tearing it down lazily. Just who was stupid enough to put all these up, it was getting rather annoy...oh. Neo would sigh as he turned to see the familiar face, talking to some random thug. To be perfectly honest, it may have even been one of his boys, but he wouldn't really know. In any case, there was no doubt that all this was his doing. Still trying to get in touch with Yvette for some reason. By the way, I don't know if there is some reason for the extra 'y'. But it is correctly spelt Yvette. Regardless of all that, he still had to do something about this. With Aiya clinging tight to his right arm, Neo would tattle over, ignoring the random and addressing this kid directly. "Answer clearly this time. Why are you looking for her? These public actions place her in danger." He would sigh once more, weaving his fingers back through his hair before putting in the last part of his spill. No doubt the words would fall on empty ears, this boy was more or less among the vast fearless types, however he felt the need to warn him all the same. "You will not be continuing without a satisfying reason." Honestly, he hadn't spoken this much for like...a whole year?

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   26th July 2015, 12:31 pm

There wasn't a point to the extra Y, but the last known record Mat had of Yyvette had two 'y's. A minor point in the grand sceme of things but until things present itself with other facts Mat would use what he knew already. Mat wasn't surprised to see the man walk up again. How ever this time around Mat wasn't in the playful mood either. "I don't believe I gave a name last we spoke, but its rather good you do know of who I'm seeking." Mat said. No smile, no chuckle. His entire tone and face was void of emotion. He'd taken into account many things about his plan here. The way he spread the rumors of his search by word of mouth and the flyers. All of them placed outside of the gates. "Your in no place to ask my reasons for searching for her." Mat said suddenly continuing. "And I've placed no one but myself into any form of danger. The flyers and rumors only give one thing. My location. Anyone seeking her would end up here. With me." Mat's eyes cut back to the poor man. "I suggest you stuff your ears or lose your tongue of things you hear here or I'll be more than happy to help you with both." His tone turned harsh for that instant, filling with rage before returning back to the new comer. "Anyone with any sort of a connection would have been able to together as much as to what country she frequents. And I need her attention more than anyone else. But if I can kill some hounds onto the same trail as I am while gathering what information they have at the same time I might as well take a few days and do so, and if I so happen to dig up a loyal dog of hers then I believe it would all be worth. So the question that lies here is what are you. The hound or the dog." Mat said calmly as he stood eyes locked onto the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   27th July 2015, 2:50 pm

What luck? He would had never suspected that he would get the raw ore without much of a fight, so he would start to put his knife and the ore away to leave when the boy asked for a name that wasn't supposed to be spoken. The boy had to be new to not know that rule, so maybe if nobody had known he was doing this he would be spared any major punishment from the higher ups in the republic. That was when he heard another voice call out to the one that was asking all the questions, yeah this was his Que to leave before anything bad happened to him. So he would turn without saying anything and would head back into the treeline and disappear. The boy wouldn't even be given a chance to unload his empty threats towards him, now all he had to do was find some schmuck to pay far too much for this chunk of rock.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 12:07 am

My apologies for the delay, I may have been busy, or I may have been perfectly available, and simply did not post out of spite. Spite for this young boy, whom is suppose to be entertaining, but frankly, is simply just mean. "Didn't need a name to recognize a close friend, one which I'd burn cities to keep safe and for that reason, I have every right to ask. You who do not understand Epsilon Politics, cannot notice the damage you are doing." At the end, he would sigh, clouds from the sky slowly decending just in case, Aiya moving around to Neo's back for the same reason. Publicly naming Yvette when her position was under so much controversy, especially now when other leaders are mysteriously being killed, and her power growing by force, very few have ever seen her. Her last name was never known to the public for privacy reasons, and her connection to organised crime was already up in the air. "...and I train the hounds and dogs." Although mono-toned, stated seriously and with a perfectly straight face, that was in fact his sense of humor, slowly returning after being crippled after his personality reconstruction. Not quite there yet.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 1:27 pm

Should have delt with him earlier. Knew he knew more. Mat thought to himself as he listen to the man speak. He spoke as though he actually held stock into this land. Not only that but he spoke as though he had stock in her as well. "No your right. I don't know of your land's policies. Nor honestly do I care." Mat said firmly. "But if your willing to burn cities to protect her then it should be easy to see why I've done this. I may not scorch the earth like yourself, but I will walk through blood soaked lands to get to her." Mat said. His words kind of solidified things to himself more than ever could have meant to anyone else. He was completely serious. That hole, that deep feeling of being off the lost path was gone as long as he had her in his sights. And this man, he what Mat needed. Information. "I'd rather not saturate the earth with the blood of someone who could actually be a friend of hers, but I won't even sugar coat things here. If you know where she is, you won't leave here without leading me to her first." Mat said as his eye shifted forms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 8:54 pm

"You talk as though you were her ally, yet you disregard her land, her regulations and want to kill her people?" Or perhaps he was an enemy after all, and only didn't wish to harm her friends so that he may end us later as a punishment to her. The boys rash and dismissing actions have already proven to be annoying and harmful, yet for some reason, Neo still couldn't make out what his position was exactly. Neo would pat Aiya on the head, as she simply understood, pulling a whistle out from her bag and blowing it, before running over to a nearby bench to begin writing a letter. Neo on the other hand, wouldn't move, pulling out a cigarette from the pack in his pocket, placing it in his mouth and lighting it. "Then we shall be standing here awhile." He'd say, answering the last part of the boys speech. Damn king shit. In any case, Aiya had just finished her letter, folding it up into a little square and throwing it into the air, a small bird catching it on its way past. Not doubt a message delivery. Where? Who knows.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 9:22 pm

"A willingness to kill is not the same as a want to kill." Mat said plainly as again his eyes shifted form to make sure he could keep the little girl with in his vision range. This man did know what Mat needed to know. Every fiber of his body said to leave him for the messenger bird. He could track its movements and it would be easier to deal with than this man. Then again it would be easier if Mat just stepped on this guy's throat too. But if he did turn out to be a friend of Yvette's, and he did turn out to be close to her, it may not be the best way to first meet each other. He was this close and this guy new Yvette for sure. Perhaps Mat should open up a bit more and try a different tactic. "I doubt she knows me, and as you probably have put together through our last meeting and this, my information is far out of date. But I'm not a threat to her." Mat made sure to put every ounce of emphasis on that last part. Specifically her. "What ever damage I've done in this rash attempt I'll make amends for when the time comes, but I sure as hell won't be answering to you about it." He debated a moment before saying anything else. Then he thought he'd throw a bit more into the air in a rather cryptic manor. "A serf dreams of being a night, simply to be seen. To be known. To be recognized. He doesn't dream of killing the lord or ruling a land. Just simply to be known."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 11:00 pm

-Somewhere Else-

Yvette had been informed of a slight disturbance, sure she had been away but she hadn't been away long enough that her information dealings were shoddy, no when something happened within the Republic she was the first to know about it. She had informed some of her Jun-Kosei-un to deal with the posters going up, someone had been keeping tabs on her and knew her full name sure it wasn't as big of a deal as it could be. She was after all a wealthy Lady and did own the land of the Republic that was true, she likewise was a revolutionary to very few but that was just that, she had set herself up to be just that and blissfully faded into the background. No someone who knew her name, no actively put up posters looking for her well she liked to think she could count the amount of people seeking her out.

Living and Dead, though it was yet to be seen that one of those living would have to get dead, she would send out feelers searching, it was quite easy she knew how many people she was connected to and opening the connection to read their minds to determine if they had info on who she sought out was possible as long as she was in range and actively concentrating. With Six minds working in tandem she could speed up said search and that search was made only easier by her being in the Land of Greed. Officially she was here trying to secure a business deal for her school while also looking to see if the Land of Greed would be interested in her building a higher education learning center specifically geared towards trade. Unofficially, well that was a secret for now.

Ah, Neo. Tell our guest to follow you. If he is a problem then I'll find out personally, whether by asking him nicely or tearing the info out of his mind. Lower City Level, you know the place I'm talking about. Yvette said telepathically to Neo, before returning to her conversation with a merchant.

(Yvette Exits)

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 11:21 pm

Neo would sigh, running his fingers back through his hair once more as a cloud of smoke breezed free of his lips. Aiya, whom was previously sitting on the bench, had returned, clinging to his side once more as they turned to leave. "If it doesn't go well, I will be the person you answer to. Come." By this point he had already started walking, down the road towards the elevator to the lower level of Greed. A place generally seen as the slums of the area, but even so, that was where she wanted to meet. Skipping the line to get down and being waved through by the guard like a boss, the three of them would end up making their way through the dirty streets to a small corner tavern. The whole way through the trip, Neo would be silent, regardless of whether this kid had spoken or not. He didn't have much interest in this anyway, the task was delegated, or shifted upwards? Depending on how you see the hierarchy of this group.

The Tosul Tavern in the lower level was a slightly shady area, with several rough regulars and many more passing trouble makers getting their source of god knows what. The last thing anyone would want to do is go through the front door as a visitor, so backdoor it is. Up through an alleyway, passing what appeared to be a illicit deal, and through the hardened door that was unlocked secretly using his aura, as there was no handle or keyhole. The backroom was secure, a few of his higher ranking thugs were the only ones inside. Neo and Aiya would walk through the door, expecting the Inakamono to follow suit, taking their usual seat on the couch on the far side, not bothering to acknowledge anyone as of yet. The Thugs, we'll upon Neo's entrance, they would leave knowing his business usually required privacy. "She is coming." He would say, his head motioning for the bot to take a seat. How long had it been since they saw each other last? Neo was hardly even recognizable from his former tryhard self.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 11:37 pm

"Some how, not really worried about having to deal with you." Mat said plainly as Neo turned to walk away. Mat was finally getting some where. At the very least a slight change of scenery from the past few days would be a good thing. He followed Neo as the made their way to the elevator. The first time they ran into each other he seemed to put some form of fear into those other men that were with him. Mat wasn't ready to call it control or loyalty, but just plain fear, but watching Neo skip lines and be waved on by guards without question kind of gave Mat all the information he cared about. It really didn't matter from here if he was taking Mat to Yvette or walking him into a trap. Mat would get what he needed from this man one way or another. Finally the group reached the, I'm call it a hide out more than a business room. Who the hell has thugs hanging around in an office? I mean really no class. Never the less Mat remained silent as the door opened and the people left. Then Neo said the words that really interested Mat. She is coming. "See now. That was much easier than the alternative." Mat said plainly as he remained standing instead of sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   30th July 2015, 11:58 pm

One of the random thugs would remain however walking over and getting a jug before placing it on the table and when said thug went and got three cups his appearance would shift into a girl, a rather specific one who had her scarf covering the bottom half of her face. Her eyes were slightly narrowed as if she was irritated and she would keep said eyes on whoever this person was analyzing him before she spoke. Sit down. Yvette said politely her voice rather quiet but obviously she was used to people listening to what she had to say. Neo, Aiya, you both look well. Yvette said addressing both of them fondly via telepathy while she sat down and placed cups one for herself, one for Neo and one for the guest as Aiya was too young to be drinking alcohol.

It isn't often I come across an unknown who knows me, so you can see why my friend would be wary of you. I'm not exactly the type of person someone walks up to and talks to, no..not in the slightest. Yvette said blinking once as the jug would be lifted and would pour each of them sake while her hands still remained on the table. Once they were filled it would be placed back in the center of the table and Yvette would trace her left hand against the rim of the cup. So, seeing as you seem to know who I am, would you be kind enough to introduce yourself.. Shinobi-kun.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   31st July 2015, 12:16 am

An illusion. How Yvette-like. Neo would simply nod in response to her statement, lighting himself a new cigarette and throwing his head back to stare at the roof for a short while. I'd like him to forget me. He would say, hoping to be rid of this drama already. Aiya on the other hand took a different approach, taking out her notebook and pen once more, ready to take notes on anything that may be important in the future. She was also drawing, which is what it would look like to everyone else. After a good few minutes, of staring at nothing and letting the others do as they please, Neo would blow a nice pile of smoke from his breath, remove the cancer stick from his lips, lean forwards, reach out for his cup and take a sip. Slouching back soon after to resume his uninterested activity, instead focusing on Yvette. Although mostly hidden beneath her scarf, she was slightly different. It was obviously an illusion, but there were still slight changes over the year they have been separated, changes that he could pick up despite the image she was maintaining. This was also the first time he saw her internal system as well, determining her 'special' race qualities. Interesting.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   31st July 2015, 12:32 am

Mat took a moment as the girl's figure came into view. Details wasn't exactly Mat's specialty, and as skeptical as he could be in the long run, he'd have to give into this one. Or at least partially give into this one. Mat took a seat without question. His body was still calm as he confirmed as much as he could about this girl's figure, matching what little information remained. Finally satisfied that either this was indeed her, some form of her, or someone he'd later have to hunt and gut, he spoke up, clear and calm. "Matsuigen Inakamono. At least by all remaining records of me. Both officially and unofficially. Formerly Oozano Odaku, of Ibara territory. I say territory cause my father officially took post in Ibara but my mother and myself never actually lived in Ibara. Currently I suppose I'm still aligned with the Shogunate, for both personal and business reasons. No that's really a lie. Its pretty much completely personal reasons at this point." Mat said spilling all. If this really was Yvette, he wasn't going to share his father's tactics of keeping himself unknown, but rather lay it all out. Quelled that deep feeling he'd been having for some time by not keeping anything from her. This all said, Mat kept it in the back of his head the number of people around. Committing every thing about them to memory in case the need a raised that he'd need to find them later. At this point Mat was also virtually ignoring Neo's actions and words, but his latest statement caught something fun to Mat. So you can manipulate minds. That's not something you used to be able to do. Chalk it up to growing or suspensions of an impostor gets bigger. Meh, it is an imposture that can read minds they should know I'm not against hunting them down later on. Mat thought to himself, giving a bright smile in the new girls direction, hoping she really could read minds. Plus side he should also know even if you mess with my memories a Shuin will never forget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   1st August 2015, 5:08 pm

"I see, Odaku..Odaku I might of heard such a name before, but it's good that you haven't lived in Ibara, I'm not fond of that village not at all." Yvette said in her usual bland voice stopping her strumming on the table to instead reach forward with her right hand before staring at the man in front of her her eyes less narrowed. "You will forgive me, but I do not trust easily, but I've been told by my father, than you can tell a lot about a person from their hand shake. Would you do me the courtesy of shaking my hand perhaps as a show of good faith. Then I'll humor you by listening to your tale of why exactly you have been searching for me" she said blinking whereas she would find Neo's comment amusing. I am not a Tamanegi, I'm afraid I can't alter memories Neo-kun. But if he is untrustworthy then you won't have to worry about him forgetting you as he will be dead.[i] she said telepathically to her friend, or rather what was left of her friend she wouldn't outwardly do anything but she found her scans of his mind unsettling.

[i]After this we will have to talk Neo, including Jax, Risa & Light. Something is off and I'm not just saying this because we haven't spoken in such a long time. But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
her mental voice was far more emotive than her normal one as there was slight worry attached to it and a bit of sadness at what she had detected.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   1st August 2015, 10:26 pm

Another puff of smoke would blow vertically into the air, filling up towards the ceiling and lingering for a short while, before it disappeared from sight. She couldn't remove memories? Well that isn't a good sign. The connection between Neo and Yvette was suppose to be a secret, considering their opposite dealings and all, so he was banking on the fact that she could do that. However the inability to do is well supported and makes perfect sense, so hopefully we can just kill the twat instead. ...we need to talk Neo... That however, was to be expected. It was her natural instinct to scan and dig her way through his mind despite knowing that previously, he did not approve of it. These days i suppose Neo couldn't care at all, so long as Aiya's mind stays free. From Yvette's view within, it would be very shallow and empty, there was very little that occupied his thoughts these days, and the wall between him and Jaliri was stronger then ever, not to mention the curse seal had never been so close to the surface, yet somehow the control was exceedingly improved. Very well.

Odaku... Aiya would stop her sketching for a moment as she quickly wrote down the boy's name. If he hailed from Ibaragakura, then perhaps there might be some more information within Hope's stash, being the scholar he was, he had many tomes and collections of information that passed down to Neo, sitting at his small apartment collecting dust. Aiya being the only person who ever looks through them. The chance of anything being there however, was almost at zero. Hope had more of an interest in fauna and flora, then families and other kinds of nonsense.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   1st August 2015, 11:33 pm

Mat picked up the drink poured earlier and spun the glass on his finger a moment thinking. Then he caught it and held the glass a moment. "Could be a reason why my father didn't care for your father." Mat said as he tossed the shot back. "Then again my father was and idiot, and I would hope your father was not." Mat said flashing a smile back to Yvette. "Honestly I'm have to decline the hand shake on principle that you shouldn't let someone that close to you and more specifically not let an Inakamono shake your hand. Or anyone for that matter. Do you just like the feeling of other people pressing against you? Weird." Mat said shaking his had and drawing back as if disgusted with the thought. "If your wish is to shake my hand than so be it, but I've given my input. As for my story its crazy one. I can give you the long side or the short side. Take your pick." Mat said with a bright smile. He really honestly willing to give up everything to this woman at the drop of the hat, not even truely knowing she was who she said she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 12:32 am

Oh no, he wasn't an idiot but he is a simple man, with simple values living a simple life, perhaps that's why he can see the world without a filter. But an Inakamono, still this changing little really, after all you claim to be trustworthy do you not? Therefore I insist, think of it as a test of faith I'm trusting you to do nothing unsavory while you are trusting me to do the same. Yvette said smiling faintly even though her facial expression was covered by her scarf. She had recognized the name the moment he spoke it Odaku was recorded in her Great Grandmother's journal, the one friend she had in the world, the one she risked her freedom for. But she couldn't give any outward response to it, to be honest him saying he was part of that family unsettled her because it either meant he was tracking her as an enemy who knew about her grandfather's past as well as her true origins. Or she was a missing piece of her past a persom stemming from the lineage that her great grandmother considered to be more important than family. Part of the reason her own family line was damned, she didn't blame the family no if anything she did explore the possibility that some descendant of Pyua was alive it was worth looking into but, she had more important things to do and had forgotten about it.

Back to top Go down
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 12:53 am

Mat gave a small nod before holding up his right hand. Slowly he rolled back his sleeve to reveal his forearm. And with that finished he turned his hand out and waited for Yvette to be the one to make the final choice in this decision. "Your wish." Mat said with a smile. "With that done how about that story?" Mat said waiting to see her response first. Mat clenched his teeth. A thought hit him of what if this person could infact dig around in people's minds. Even Yvette may not wanna dig around in that pit for too long. Then again, anything she asked of Mat he was prepared to do. It was his decision. He was going to return to his families work, but he refused to keep hidden like his father and mother chose to do. No Mat felt he could do far more out in the open. With her knowing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 1:14 am

The moment she made contact she would of course delve into his mind, just to clean specific facts to identify who he was exactly, but she would shake anyways before pulling her hand back and taking her glass to take a sip of sake as she scanned through his mind first loosening it to grant her easier access before starting her information gathering. When she had confirmed what she needed to she would widen her eyes in slight shock as she didn't realize that his family had done so much for her own. She would decide right then and there that he was in fact trustworthy causing her to pull down her hoodie and reveal her full facial features. ...So, you were speaking the truth, I guess we've come full circle, my ancestor rescuing yours, and judging by your families actions you wish to once again reaffirm the friendship between our lineages? I''d be willing to if you are? she said most likely surprising Neo considering he knew that her revealing her face was something she didn't just do to anyone no only her most trusted had seen her face and the fact upon reading Mat's mind that he had jumped to becoming one of those people would give a good indication of his integrity. It seems this man is descended from my great grand-mother's best friend, your's squad member if I'm not mistaken Pyua Odaku. she would say telepathically to Neo just to include him, though she knew he wasn't exactly as interested in his past family like she was but she might as well clue him into why she was reacting how she was.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 1:30 am

The name didn't ring any bells. Though Aiya would know, reading through Hope's journals with total interest, while Neo had never even taken the time to memorize the title. He'd turn to her, and simply whisper the name into her ear. "Pyua?" The word would cause the little girl to stop her sketch, reach up and whisper a confirmation of what Yvette had said into his ear. Hmm. He would say, looking at Yvette's features for a moment, a sight he hadn't seen in a long time. Actually, it was a sight he had only seen a finger count number of times. Regardless of whether she trusted this kid or not, Neo didn't like him, and judging by their past topics together, nor should he. That feeling of distaste however, was something he would keep to himself. Surely Yvette with her mind siphoning would notice, though he felt no reason to emphasize it by expressing the feeling through their connection.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 1:42 am

"You thought that was all a lie? That's rich." Mat said with a laugh as Yvette pulled down her scarf. "I can not, nor will I ever tell you a lie. Couldn't do my job right if I lied about it." Mat said rolling his sleeve back down and pinning the cuff again. "Family linage doesn't interest me to much. I had a father, who married my mother, who had a father, who I'm fairly sure had a mother. Longest story ever cut short. They did something wrong and they are no longer around. I prefer not to follow in the steps of failure." Mat said with a laugh. "Hence the change in approach." Mat said turning his attention to Neo. "Am I to assume he is ok to know all this. Cause honestly it would be a very hard shame if he turned out to have rather lose lips." Mat said clicking his tongue and shaking his head. "Its one thing to release everything I know to you but another to release it to some one who is not you. Or is..." Mat started to ramble a bit but stopped himself and turned back quickly as if only just remembering what Yvette had said. "No completely sure of a friendship reaffirmed or anything or the sorts. No rather, and I really hoped you could read my mind and I wasn't just crazy thought, I am but a servant. I rather hate the thought of a dog, or fish for that matter, but what you need or want I shalt do without question. Was my father's wishes to stop others from hurting you. Was my mother's wish to stop others from hurting you. It is my wish to sit you upon a throne that no one can hurt you from. Or if you prefer, a beach chair. Not to sure I'm up to date on what the young people are into these sorts of days." With Yvette found, at least with Mat's worries of it not really being her sated for the time being, Mat playful, cryptic and assholic nature kind of erupted. And yes. I'm copyrighting assholic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   

Back to top Go down

Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next