Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 2:46 am

Like I said, I'm not very trusting it happens when your trained by someone like my grandfather. But Yes, Neo is trusted, very much so. I only have four people I trust in this world, the rest are on various levels of wariness. But I am used to having servants, but no, I will welcome you into my family as I have Neo it is good that I brought sake. We will share Kobun at a later date, but you said you were with the Shogunate, and you still wish to remain with them. I will not mince words, I despise shinobi and while I am grateful to the Shogun for giving me the funds I needed to create what I have the Shogunate are cut from the same cloth as the Shinobi only diluted by western ideals. Yvette said before taking another sip of her sake and then placing the cup down. Whenever you wish to leave the shogunate you will be welcome here, I'd prefer if you left immediately as I could use someone with your talents to assist in the management of information gathering for the Republic in a more universal sense. she said as honestly she was fond of the Inakamono's role in regards to the inter- reletionship between the various factions in the world.

She was appreciative of their acquisition of knowledge, after all knowledge is power, it would do the Republic well if they could work out a deal with the clan so as to restrict the information sent outward into the world, or even better control it to lead to false information. The less the outside world knew about the Republic the better, she would rather them think it was filled with weak civilians only concerned with making money and producing things to increase the quality of life regardless of the faction as long as one had the xel to pay. Than for them to know that steps were being taken to be able to defense the Republic from each of the factions if any dared attack their borders and take them over with their so called "power".

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   2nd August 2015, 12:32 pm

"I have nothing against leaving the Shogunate at your wish, however I would very much appreciate more time within their ranks before departing." Mat said turning serious but a moment there. "The Shogunate, one, have information on me. Trivial information in the grand scheme of things, but information none the less. With time I can remove what they don't need to know and falsify the rest. Not to mention the Shogunate have some rather, interesting things that is rather hard to find else where. I am inclined to try my hands at gathering said interesting things or at the very least learn enough about them to recreate, destroy, or render them useless." Mat said with a rather devious smile. Honestly he hadn't expect Yvette to be as open to his existence and all this was going rather swimmingly well. Even if she did know of where their families came from, Mat couldn't accept it at first why should she, but may be she had more time than Mat did to take it in. Never the less, things were going swimmingly. With a snap of the neck, Mat shot a look back at Neo. "So for the time being, I suppose we would be brothers in this grand ol' family eh." mat said pumping his eye brows a few times, holding back laughter as he did. "No reason to be so grumpy around your big brother Mat. No reason at all." Mat said trying to get a raise out of Neo. At the very least he needed to test the waters a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   3rd August 2015, 7:27 am

The kept talking, doing their business thing. Even though Yvette had the ability to instantly scan his mind, and suddenly consider him one of her best friends, Neo wasn't able to do that. This doesn't go to say that he doesn't trust Yvette's judgement, it was more the fact that, this kid had no loyalty to him, nor would he think twice in dispatching Neo should h do something against Yvette's best interest. (Hoping it never happens, but it may be a possibility one day.) Regardless however, his opinion of the boy, however rash and rude he may be, did improve significantly. The concept of Mat being a part of their 'family' in the Epsilon sense of things would indeed be a problem Neo would address should it come to be a reality, however the concept of being an ally to the nation was a favored one. But naturally, due to his dulled sense of emotions, none of this would show in his body, meaning he would need to voice his reply to the boy in order to ease the relationship into something that was less likely to annoy him in the future.

"Just tired." That was his reply to the grumpy part, as many seemed to believe he was always either disappointed, pissed off or high as a kite. Being used to fuel the creative existence of Four other personalities took its toll mentally, which generally results in his default face that rarely breaks character. "If you are to be in contact with her...We should try to avoid meeting publicly..." He would stop to take a breather, blowing out another cloud of smoke, aiming it upwards as usual, before returning his glazed gaze back to Yvette's new friend. "If you need anything...Send me a letter." So, to break this down. If you ever need anything, let me know and i will help you. That is what he was trying to say, a kind reply to the rude addressing. Big brother...No thanks. Aiya however, wasn't pleased, giving a cute little 'I'm angry' look at Mat before digging back into her sketching. She hated when people addressed Neo so informally, least of all outsiders who know nothing about anything. Her thoughts, not Neo's.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   3rd August 2015, 7:13 pm

Then stay, though if you do anything do not link it back to us, I have no intentions of causing harm to any of the other factions in the world, including Pandora even the Dobutsu I managed to save some and have taken steps to educate them and hopefully they will be assimilated into the Republic. Regardless I would advise not to bother the shogunate, everyone knows that they are just a front for the true power that is the West Empire. Too much problems and the Imperial forces will ravage our continent once more like they did centuries ago, it isn't like it's any different than before. We are divided war torn and to be honest I don't think we would stand a chance as a collective if war were to spark out between the continents once more. Yvette said calmly although her she did have a slight frown, while she did hate shinobi, it was true, she didn't overtly go against them. One it was bad business and secondly she wasn't a hypocrite, she didn't want to be exposed as one by contributing to their downfall all the while condemning them for being so short sighted as to destroy each other.

But I guess it's to be expected, you've been raised as a shinobi even if you aren't allied to a village or an ideal, it's only natural that you would seek to cause harm or destruction, after all shinobi are nothing if not tools for war. Yvette thought to herself, if she hadn't gone through her awakening she probably would of said it out loud but she had been working on keeping certain things within the confines of her mind as other's found her bluntness offensive. But it is as Neo said, if we are to meet, hmmm I'll contact you. I'm not exactly the type of person that is to be seen associating with your kind, no offense. But I've made my public stance against Shinobi quite visible to the public, I would rather not go against that and shake the populaces faith in me. she said before picking up her cup and draining it before pushing her chair back and standing up.

I would love to stay longer but I have things to do, you are welcome to shop within the land of Greed, but as it is, you are still a shinobi. Do not cross the borders to enter Envoy, Evil or Souls or I'm afraid I won't be able to prevent your death, laws are laws after all and what type of law maker would I be if I didn''t enforce them. Yvette said pulling her hoodie back up and walking over to pat Aiya on the head before vanishing in a body flicker leaving no evidence of her exit.

(Yvette exits)

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   3rd August 2015, 8:11 pm

Mat let her give her speech and spill before leaving in a flash. Mat didn't need to stick around here, but wanted to make himself known. That was enough for the time being. And with that, Mat stood up from his chair. His tone and attitude shifted as he walked towards Neo. He stopped a hand full of steps away. He held up his left hand and with his right he reached into his coat and very slowly pulled out a white card, making sure to only use his index and middle finger. "For the time being I'm inclined to trust you. Not only were rather harsh towards me but she specifically said you were ok, and her word is law. And where I do have personal reasons for returning to the Shogunate, its far from causing pain and destruction. Though I imagine there may be some along the way. Some times the streets have to be paved in blood to get anything done you know." Mat placed the card on the table for Neo. A very special white card. "I have nothing that ties me to this place, these lands, or her. No one even knows about this yet." Mat said tapping the card. "This card is linked directly back to me. You run into any situation. You need any materials, blood or anything else. If you need someone not connect to be that bloody reaper in the shadows. Just call." Mat said tapping the card one single more time. "No questions." Mat said softly as he turned, flashed one final smile, and left the area.

[EXIT]
o.o.c. -1 White Card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]   

Back to top Go down

Realignment and Reason [Anyone Welcome]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2